RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Had allot of fun fighting in WSR, mostly bay, yesterday. Its a shame we got plagued by the crashes but it was the same for everyone.
Was especially funny when our bay turned into a no go zone, an AR zerg got into bay inner and mass disconnected followed by our zerg to defend/find arbor and we all disconnected aswell.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

Nothing funny about it. Ofcourse WSR drew the short straw again and to be the only server where you could attack a keep in the border without getting disconnected. And btw, We were about to hit your inner when we disconnected in your bay aswell. Which was funny, cause i ran into a zerg of 30 and was wondering why I wasn’t taking any damage untill you all dissapeared.

You should’ve kept it fair and square and stayed out of borders tbh, even if our bay was a no-crash zone. I guess the worst part about is that there were no good fights over the bay, it just got flipped back n forth. Which was utterly boring.

Had a taste of T1 in EB yesterday – that was quite amusing. Let’s hope the crashing is fixed asap

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: MOPZ.7824

MOPZ.7824

This match up has no sense with all these bugs and crashes. This is just boring and definitely not funny.

It’s hard to say but the game was more stable before the last updates…

Shabilla, McM leader of [RCT]
Arborstone

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ikiturso.4026

ikiturso.4026

Any idea of whats causing the crashes? Nice fights this week all around! Arbo lost members after good start or what happened?

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

Any idea of whats causing the crashes? Nice fights this week all around! Arbo lost members after good start or what happened?

Lost members, when? I’ve seen a huge blobfest by them ystd in EB.

And yeah it’s pretty sad these crashes, takes away alot of fun, 28th of may might make it all better.

Anyway, looks like the french holiday didn’t end up that well..

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

@Ikiturso: they were on holiday Monday. They got the best of it by reducing us to 100-150 points the whole day and RoF to less than 50 for 8-10 hours. Then things went back to normal. Also, since we fight AS, they are always strong in the week-end and much less in the week.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Nothing funny about it. Ofcourse WSR drew the short straw again and to be the only server where you could attack a keep in the border without getting disconnected.
You should’ve kept it fair and square and stayed out of borders tbh, even if our bay was a no-crash zone.

As far as I know our hills didn’t cause people to disconnect. Not sure why you would complain over us attacking you in your bay when it was the only place we wouldn’t disconnect and you could defend without any issues… Its not like we took advantage of WSR disconnecting in bay, it was one of the few places we could actually fight.
Not sure why WSR always wants to play the victim.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scootus.3251

Scootus.3251

As far as I know our hills didn’t cause people to disconnect. Not sure why you would complain over us attacking you in your bay when it was the only place we wouldn’t disconnect and you could defend without any issues… Its not like we took advantage of WSR disconnecting in bay, it was one of the few places we could actually fight.

No playing the victim don’t worry, its just an internal observation that bugs rarely favor our server. The worry was that with all other maps blocked off we would be perma defending bay this week which is no fun…

Always plays the victim? Our server is well known for its lack of whining on the forums…

Scootus Khan [WBC] – Whiteside Ridge

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eolehyene.9084

Eolehyene.9084

No playing the victim don’t worry, its just an internal observation that bugs rarely favor our server. The worry was that with all other maps blocked off we would be perma defending bay this week which is no fun…

Always plays the victim? Our server is well known for its lack of whining on the forums…

It depends of the week. Btw no drama about crashes please, we all had trouble, eqrly in the evening AS was just able to go on AS bl and EB (that’s why you saw impressive numbers on EB, every map were concentrate on this map). That’s just bad from ANet…

[Tz] Warrior
“Come on hit me, hit me, please, some more,
While my team pounds you into the floor.”

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Palmski.6419

Palmski.6419

[TaG] – GH

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Fror.2163

We really wanted to open that door!

Attachments:

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

You guys are brilliant!

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

mtRXX.8793

That was alot of fun tonight in EB, thanks

GH

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

We had some fun tonight in EB ;]

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

That was hilarious. I’m really regretting not doing WvW last night now.

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

mtRXX.8793

Had to build some rams ^^

GH

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

I almost fell off my chair laughing xD Best tactic ever: put down 50 flame rams so the enemy arrow carts cant hit you! Genius

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

Lets keep this Thread for the new matchup.

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Scootus.3251

Its an ongoing thread from last week…

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: GoNeKrAzY.7308

GoNeKrAzY.7308

[TEO] Sigurd Hsring
Gunnar’s Hold
Probably the Only Existing Neon Norn Engineer

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tioc.5638

Tioc.5638

Was a fun night after the reset, lots of good fights in our BL and Arbs, it was nice to finally get some decent numbers to compete on more than 1 map.

TEO ~ staff ele hiding at the back ~ WSR

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Yes, reset was pretty intense and fun I wish all servers could field such numbers all week long.

Thank you ECL and dova for fights at your BL yesterday

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: dboylolz.3916

dboylolz.3916

I would like to thank a simple person from Wsr, for abusing the game of using port hacks to maintain Crag and Sunny, simpleminded dirtbag…

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Zeal.1376

Name and shame !

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

Nice Golem rush there WSR you took our bay and garrison when we had our pants down Would be awesome if you could keep this up

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Had Great fun is WSR BL tonight with about 10 of us, fairly quiet only about 10 of you guys on your map managed to sneak hills in after wiping your zerg forcing you to rush to bay after AS showed up and managed to hold and farm from both greenlake and hills until you had about 30-40 people show up haha. Hope to see more of this tomorrow oh and if any guilds from arborstone or whiteside are interested in GvG pm Cap Plox in game see if we cant sort something out.

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Seriously, this is gold

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakara.7108

Nakara.7108

Well I think some of our french friends learned to “like” flying cows from RoF-BL-Hills Was a pleasure trebbing them at you

RoF – Aria Company Europe [ARIA]

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

ikiturso.4026

Too bad new matchups. This tier is gettin intresting. Alot of good even fights. Arbo numbers just vary so much.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Looking forward to fighting new matchups but I agree, this week looks like its going to be good

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Tioc.5638

Too bad new matchups. This tier is gettin intresting. Alot of good even fights. Arbo numbers just vary so much.

Having fought Arb for several weeks now, I dont think its there numbers that vary so much as the calibre of the leaders, sometimes they can be a real pain to fight, large groups well led and very switched on, at other times not so. You never really know which it is till that first fight of the night.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

mtRXX.8793

Pretty sick night tho it took a long time before we found some good fights in the AS bl. Weird that none AS noticed us doing a ninja on their fully upgraded bay..

After that some great fights in EB, nice lewt! Cu all tommorow for some good fights

GH

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Tioc.5638

This thread seems very quiet this week considering the way keeps and forts are changing hands, I know the lack of WP’s is annoying when trying to get around the map defending our BL.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Everybody is fighting, no time to write on forums:-D
AS great fight yesterday on your BL at Greenvale. Sad your folks attacked our Gari and we needed to go help them. Otherwise you wont get that camp.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

People can say what they want about higher tiers and our low tier 8… but we fight to the death over a simple camp that other tiers simply flip over and zerg back again later.

We slug it out, on an epic scale.
Whatever we have on the map WILL come to fight that one camp.

And no: thou shall not pass that bridge either

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Any responsible members of the WSR community are kindly asked to have a word with the [Fate] guild about wall jumping at the water gate of the (normally) blue keep in EB. I don’t care if they’re “just trying to get to the puzzle”. The timing of it is particularly annoying when siegerazer is going for Langor and we can’t use the waypoint that we worked our kitten off to build.

In short, if you want your keep back, and your gate to the puzzle? Come and take it.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Fror.2163

Well, the fact that they attack while you want to defend Langor isn’t a real problem and I don’t see the point in your message.

The fact that they exploit the terrain is a real problem, indeed. And I’m sad to learn WSR guys do that too. :-(

On your side, have no shame to report them for exploit and send an exploit ticket where it’s due!

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

The point of my message is first of all, there are members of your community exploiting terrain and that’s usually known as a hack. Let’s call it what it is. You have hackers in your community and perhaps you can do something about it.

The point about that waypoint? People dying while trying to defend Langor can’t use that waypoint if these pricks have attacked the keep, “just to get to the puzzle”. The timing was not particularly innocent, now was it?

As for sending an exploit ticket, I’m sure Anet already knows about this one too. But thanks for your interest. Hopefully you’ll help to inform these people that hacking isn’t the slightest bit cool.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Sorry to hear WSR players are doing this, thanks though for realising its a select few and they dont represent the feelings of the majority of our community.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Fror.2163

The point of my message is first of all, there are members of your community exploiting terrain and that’s usually known as a hack. Let’s call it what it is. You have hackers in your community and perhaps you can do something about it.

I understand completely that part. I didn’t write it correctly, but my intention was to explain that I don’t see the point to mention you disliked the idea of WSR contesting the WP. As you may have noticed, I took position on the most important part.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I understand completely that part. I didn’t write it correctly, but my intention was to explain that I don’t see the point to mention you disliked the idea of WSR contesting the WP. As you may have noticed, I took position on the most important part.

I don’t think any of us have any problem with WSR contesting any waypoint. Let’s just not do it by way of a known hack, thank you very much. As I said, the timing wasn’t exactly innocent.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

If some WSR players are doing it yes it’s a shame, don’t blame the whole community.

I didn’t blame your whole community. In fact, I named and shamed the particular guild, and was thanked by WSR members for not blaming the whole community.

Scroll up, and read more. Read slowly. I’ll type slowly from now on, so you can keep up.

And if you ever see RoF guilds doing any of this sort of thing please feel free to whisper me in game on this character name.

Have a nice night.

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

ikiturso.4026

Bump! gratz on Arbo using zoom hack to take keeps again! How we report this? Report whole zerg?

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Fror.2163

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Zeal.1376

Thanks Anet for making us lose all our effort to catch up to AS once more !

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Scootus.3251

How come we are the only ones that cannot place siege in our own BL? Anet seriously this is BS…

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Scootus.3251

Coupled with half our guild crashing all the time this is unplayable…

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: sheepie.9274

sheepie.9274

I had quite a lot of fun commanding the ROF community event today, just a shame we could only PvDoor borderlands, and all the zergs avoiding us. got 4 worldranks just from capping keeps

PS, thanks for the lover AS

10 level 80 characters
Ring of Fire commander

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: comrade.3659

comrade.3659

Was great fun last night with ROF community, even though we was just doing PvD

RoF vs. WSR vs. AS

in Match-ups

Fror.2163