RoS, RoF and Dzag 1/3/2014

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hutch.5174

Hutch.5174

I like a challenge, but seems like this week is gonna be slightly more than necessary, Reset was absolutely brutal

Hutch- PUGS representative of Ring Of Fire
#RoFsBestGiggle
Member of the prestigious Border Hopper Defense Force

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Rhaz is in the matchup, so everything will be fine :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Treszone.3897

Treszone.3897

i miss you tag

now only rof and a “points are all” pvdserver surmia n1.

i cant understand because surmia and ranik plays in the low tiers ( to bad for higher tiers ?! no chance vs server with the same 24/7 ?! i dont know) .

but hey is really funny with 2 guildraids 20+ and publics vs 1 publicraid 25+ or vs npc’s

an all guilds who cant lose vs server with the same strength, surmia looks recruitment.

(edited by Treszone.3897)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

i miss you tag

i cant understand because surmia and ranik plays in the low tiers ( to bad for higher tiers ?! no chance vs server with the same 24/7 ?! i dont know) .

but hey is really funny with 2 guildraids 20+ and publics vs 1 publicraid 25+ or vs npc’s

an all guilds who cant lose vs server with the same strength, surmia looks recruitment.

your english made my brain melt.
and we have been fighting higher tiers then us for the last couple of weeks.
and we actually prefer that since we dont want to be in the bronze league
and 2 guild raids we have 3/4 guilds running on every map
but yeah in all fairness this week wont be a challenge hope next week we get something better

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

I will answer your questions Treszone, even though i dont think you will give it a try to understand our point. All i remember about you is constant whining as soon as you face our server, you talk disrespectful about our guilds are you even add some random facts that obviously are not true. But that is my opinion and i dont want to flame you with this so please let me have my opinion as i let you have yours.

-First off all why can a low-tier server like Dz face RoS or FR after the leagues?
Yes you had to fight these 2 servers in all 5 match ups. That really i strange so now we have to go in the rankings: Dz recently went up from rank 21 to rank 20 due to UW loosing all their people. Now we look who is above Dz. On rank 19 we can find FR atm and on rank 18 we see RoS. Due to FR playing good in their current match up we see that these two ranks will flip again (FR = rank 18 / RoS = rank 19).
So now we can see that Dz has a very close rank to those two servers. I dont want to make any adventurous assumptions but this might be the reason why Dz has to fight these two servers regularly.

-Second: RoS = PvD server number 1.
Since RoS does not really get a challenging fight against any other servers as Dz and RoF in the bronze league we have the goal to go up to the silverleague. I explained in the first point about our current rank and how close we are to FR so you can see that atm we will be in the bronze league. We have a match up against two “weaker” servers, in such match ups it is very easy to loose rating but hard to gain more rating. At the same time FR is atm winning the match up against the next two servers that are close to our rating, MS an DL. This leads to FR gaining alot of points.

-Third: RoS too bad for silver league?
Again a point where it helps to check the results of the last match ups. If you look closely then you first can see that DL is currently on rank 16, from the leagues you might remember that RoS was not able to beat DL and lets be realistic the match ups were not close.
But lets take a closer look on the last match ups of RoS. We played against AM and DL where we came in second. (Our first victory over DL). After that we had DL and MS, we ended up third. Then we got FSP and MS, we again ended on the third place.
So alone from the numbers you can say that in the silver league RoS would be a very weak server. Not all people on RoS want to go to the silver league due to this.

-Fourth: RoS looses to servers with (the same?) 24/7 coverage?
Here i will have to tell my opinion since there are no official numbers that arena net gives us about the amount of people that are online during specific times so there might be a mistake.
For the current bronze league RoS would by far have the best coverage, there is no point in denying that. But as you know the winner of a match up is decided mostly by coverage you allready see that servers like DL have a better coverage then RoS. Now you have to keep in mind that in the silver league is also a gap between the stronger and the weaker servers, quite similar to the gap between Dz/RoF and RoS/DL for the first season of the leagues.
Just take a look on the current match up. You can see that RoS had a very decent night coverage compared to your server but in the mornings we had only slightly more ppt then your server. Our morning coverage is compared to the silver league servers really weak, this was btw the reason why we lost to DL in the season 1. But now take a look on the match up against FSP, there you see that our nights were extremly weak. What coult that mean?
I think that RoS has a lot of fair weather players, best example is that in the last match up we mostly had (i only talk about our prime time) 1 queue on eb and a queue on RoS and basically noone playing on the other two maps. Yesterday we had queues on all 4 maps for a rather long time but it was reset so i would like to see what will be in todays prime time.
However RoS does not have the coverage to play on a competetive level in the silver league but we are way too strong for the bronze league. With this having said i just want to say that there you can see imo the biggest flaw in the league system of arena net.

I hope this was enough for you to understand why you face us and how strong RoS really is. Please dont take anything of this as a flame, i tried to add facts to my opinions.

I hope i didnt make too many mistakes while writing.
PS: All this is only my personal opinion, it does not reflect the opinion of my guild and also not of the server RoS.

PPS: I am looking forward to some nice fights in this match up. With this said i really want to thank FIRE from RoF for fighting us yesterday, i know we had bigger numbers then you.
I hope we face SWAT and TaG today.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

I hope we face SWAT and TaG today.

RoF people might know better but afaik TaG left the server.

At least that’s what i heard and i haven’t met one of them so far.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Yes, that is correct. Sorry, but you won’t be able to face us ^^

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

Well then i hope you will find in the gold league what you want. If gunners isnt dropping in rating. :p

Too bad that this match up just lost one of the best guilds of the bronze league. Will probably be kinda boring now..

in Match-ups

Treszone.3897

i miss you tag

your english made my brain melt.
and we have been fighting higher tiers then us for the last couple of weeks.
and we actually prefer that since we dont want to be in the bronze league
and 2 guild raids we have 3/4 guilds running on every map
but yeah in all fairness this week wont be a challenge hope next week we get something better

hey we can talk on german, when you want

but hey surmia can stop blobbing, learn lose and we can have fun all

but what want dex with tag ? dex should learn first destroy a publicraid with the same strength and stop blobbing, befor fight with guilds how tag.

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

And you again prove my previous post right. Good for this boring match up thread though that there is one lunatic Dz guy who badmouths over other guilds.

in Match-ups

Artimes.9651

hey we can talk on german, when you want

but hey surmia can stop blobbing, learn lose and we can have fun all

but what want dex with tag ? dex should learn first destroy a publicraid with the same strength and stop blobbing, befor fight with guilds how tag.

m8 all our guilds run with their tags up for coordination and if a few others want to follow us then they are welcome to do so aslong as their on ts with us.
not to insult you guys or anything but we kill youre groups that outnumber us all the time.
but hey goodluck in the matchup im not complaining but i wont get much fun out of this no real challenge in fights mabey when we find swat

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gizmorage.6412

Gizmorage.6412

Rhaz is in the matchup, so everything will be fine :P

awww that’s so niice <3 i was just thinking these matchup threads lacked a bit of romance!

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

in Match-ups

Treszone.3897

omg 3 hours non stop lootbag/deff-action on the hills at dzagoborders. thx on the attacker.

in Match-ups

Hutch.5174

RoF are not happy with this match up at all. We barely had the coverage last week to beat Dzag because out minuscule night shift did near 20hour shifts everyday. Now we come up against a server with even more numbers, and then they both focus us. As a player who loves fighting I will run solo into your zerg, but when that zerg is 60man plus it seems like it is a pointless venture for any of us on RoF to even bother.

#RoFsBestGiggle

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

omg 3 hours non stop lootbag/deff-action on the hills at dzagoborders. thx on the attacker.

Yeah, the hills back and forth was a lot of fun, well defended! Hopefully we can repeat it tomorrow, it’ll make me rich.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: DLM.7853

DLM.7853

Great fun in EB last night, thanks from BORD to everyone on the oppositing servers who showed up

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrontoX.6018

BrontoX.6018

Really long, but ultimately fun, stalemate on hills in the RoF borders today. Was a nice fight on all 3 sides after the actual fighting started. So far this has been a very interesting and fun matchup.

See you on the battlefield!

[ASA] A Second Away – Aurora Glade | Crimson Redkat

in Match-ups

Treszone.3897

next day:

you stay alone in the near the keep and singlesurmiatargets dont get out because fear. but wait what is that ? the surmiazerg with publics an the big "pvp"guilds comes out and hunt you and that x times . and singletargets runs away.

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

I’ve seen all three of our servers zerging, just to be fair

in Match-ups

Posted by: HardOleg.8063

HardOleg.8063

We (BORD) had the funnest time ever the other day defending Ogre’s tower against an RoF zerg for almost an hour with just 8/9 guys
check out the vid :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2EbosL4v4

in Match-ups

Hutch.5174

So there I am, PvDing a garri gate solo as a joke after having the 80man zergs of both DZ and RoD take us out. Then 40 RoS from DEX come steaming out and kill me. Now I’m fine with this, but then to show the complete lack of respect one of your silver squire’s decided to /cry. I have lost literally all respect I had for RoS this match up.

Attachments:

#RoFsBestGiggle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Great fun today on DZ borderland. We were there for like and 1,5 hour but we managed to have nice fights.
Even if we roled over guys at Cliffside, or were rolled over by Hon at garison.
Really fun evening and I look forward to more.

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

Ok Hutch you cant know what was in our TS, we stacked at the portal and hoped that there is more than just you (since we had you there before) and had the plan that if only you are there we will do a /salute to you but our people killed you so fast after we pushed out that we had no time to do the /salute, this is why i did /cry.

e/ that had to be at another occation since i am a bronze squire not a silver one on my warrior. Never mind it then.

in Match-ups

Artimes.9651

So there I am, PvDing a garri gate solo as a joke after having the 80man zergs of both DZ and RoD take us out. Then 40 RoS from DEX come steaming out and kill me. Now I’m fine with this, but then to show the complete lack of respect one of your silver squire’s decided to /cry. I have lost literally all respect I had for RoS this match up.

we were saluting you for youre heroism.
and we were not 40 we bearly have 40 guild members we had 14 at that moment
but nice try to exaggerate it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethelyn.1726

Ethelyn.1726

Hutch, Hero of RoF, I only cried because I was so touched by your bravery ;__;
Respect! ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I would like to thank the HT mesmer in EB for the fun matches…was about the only fun I had in EB tonight

thanks for the duels mate! it was a great way to end the day before heading off to bed after failing miserably at soloing Durios tower 3 times in a row xD

good luck everyone

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Match-ups

Treszone.3897

absolutly bored matchup.

1. i dont see really rof.
2. ros to scared for fun . only zerg/blobs vs lesser or only points, points, points points.

i hope really rof to move up in the higher tiers but i think they are big lose vs server with the same 24/7 strength and the bandwagonguilds leave and search a new server :/

but hey i think we see us in the next weeks……… with rof, underworld and ranik.

(edited by Treszone.3897)

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Well Tres, you can always come to Obsidian Sanctum and head for the arena. Sorope (SWAT), me and people of the other 2 servers are there nearly everyday and you won’t get zerged…well, unless the trolls are there, obviously.

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

absolutly bored matchup.

1. i dont see really rof.
2. ros to scared for fun . only zerg/blobs vs lesser or only points, points, points points.

i hope really rof to move up in the higher tiers but i think they are big lose vs server with the same 24/7 strength and the bandwagonguilds leave and search a new server :/

but hey i think we see us in the next weeks……… with rof, underworld and ranik.

1. Why do you want RoF to tier up and badmouth about them now aswell?

2. On a more serious note, you didnt read anything of what i wrote to you earlier so pls just shut your mouth, you obviously only write stupid stuff anyways. If you want to discuss anything here then read what i wrote to you earlier and stop posting bullkitten about other servers and guilds all the time.

3. We fought the guild you are in with DEX and you really used NO tactic as a guild yet you badmouth about us all the time. Learn to play first before whining on the forums pls.

PS: I only write my own opinion so dont involve my guild in this.