Ruins of Surmia/Drakkar Lake/Fissure of Woe

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

You have too many breaks in your raid!!!

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LiaravV.3726

LiaravV.3726

I think the reproach of nightcapping is only a face-saver. Every server who could do it, do it because they can do it.
If one person have a better skill in 1vs1 is not important in ZvZ. I have had very good fights on RoS BL at garrison and wormgate. Tha fights was epic and makes me smile.
Don’t have bad thinking about some idiots who ruins some 1v1 or abaout the bad bad nightcapping because we are two good servers in bronce league.
(but I think only in bronce league…)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bakterius.6018

Bakterius.6018

Good Morning. Nice to see Surmia tick with 675. Looks like your Nightcapping Crew have tons of fun – wiping hundred of times our awesome, mighty, enourmous, gigantic drakkarian Nightblobb.

And the reason why DL should not complain about Nightcapping is that they have at that time the same amount of people or even more.

But seriously. Sir, this is not correct….but it looks like you have understood it by now. ^^

(edited by Bakterius.6018)

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

WHAT AM BRAKE?!?!?

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grebcol.5984

Grebcol.5984

Drakkar lake doing spawn camping and jumping over dead bodys? Now look to this two pics.
So dont flame us again

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: PocVecem.5170

PocVecem.5170

I’m very disappointed [KISS] :/

In Drakkar we trust

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

Drakkar lake doing spawn camping and jumping over dead bodys? Now look to this two pics.
So dont flame us again

please dude you dont deserve any better you guys were camping our spawn every day
so please shut up how do you like a taste of youre own medecine
hurts dont it you guys are just kitten cuz we might actually win now cuz were pulling our server toghter

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arthos Ravron.3796

Arthos Ravron.3796

I’m honestly not sure what’s happening in this thread now.

Commander of FoW, Lieutenant of [AKP], and Proud Human and Guardian

“Humanity cannot grasp Utopia for it refuses to be worthy of it”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

Thank you FoW for your fighting spirit, and the nice fights our guild had yesterday evening on your Borderland.

And for not whining about every action (or non-action) DL makes in this matchup.

In my opinion, the price for the whiniest server in this season is proudly earned by RoS.

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

in Match-ups

PocVecem.5170

I guess the RoS guilds need to relax. You did an awesome job last night.

you guys are just kitten cuz we might actually win now cuz were pulling our server toghter

There is no kitten and no offense. Pls stop using this thread and play^^

Best wishes from Drakkar (:

In Drakkar we trust

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

Greetings from FoW fighters, we are grateful to Drakkar and Surmia for the whole weekend zerg festival (referring only to our borderland, didn’t dare to check Eternal B.), who come at our “courtyard” saying “hello” and leave all to wood madden! That being said, most of us went to PvE, focus tower of nightmares achievements and fun with in, and thanks to you, the tower were crowded and that make it easy done 10 achievements aimed to the rewards. Got mine mini krait toxic nimross and mask, cheers

Here my gratitude in a single screenshot:

Attachments:

[ALPH] – Gandara

(edited by Sigmar.2185)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lisa.6520

Lisa.6520

First of all something to “Nightcapping”: Yes Drakkar Lake is a long time active, BUT Surmia is also active. And I don`t know why we are supposed to be “shamed about be awaken after midnight” :D

Then something to the guild KISS… I remember lots and lots of situations of their childish behavior like killing me and my friend with 20 other guild members and be proud of it by dancing around and jumping on us. Of course I don`t conclude because of that situations with some childish guilds that all Surmians are like that. But don`t complain about blobbing or something if you have problems with that yourself…

Luruna [Mesmer]
Drakkar Lake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Carmela.8756

Carmela.8756

I have no respect anymore of the Guild [KISS].A bunch of childs who are proud to kill one in a 8 vs 1 lol.Brainafk hambows and 1 spammer.and then u invite also people in group to slander these,hey common are u okey? o.0

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

I have no respect anymore of the Guild [KISS].A bunch of childs who are proud to kill one in a 8 vs 1 lol.Brainafk hambows and 1 spammer.and then u invite also people in group to slander these,hey common are u okey? o.0

im laughing my kitten of here im not in kiss but hell.
we from dex wiped you guys so many times and then youre entire blob 60 guys or so
come across me alone when i was upgrading camps and all go run after me to kill me
and you get me almost the entire blob stood around me laughing and jumping and you guys whine about some revenge please you guys are some of the most disrespectfull people i seen in this game exluding a few i had some good fights with
but dont be proud to kill 60vs1 when you get wiped 25vs60

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

You guys and gals, in this thread, should stop using:

Superior Rune of the Forum

(1): +25% Critical duration
(2): Post on the official forum, gain a random boon and a chance to get burned
(3): +50% Critical duration
(4): +20% Chance to get burned (cooldown: 1h)
(5): +90% Critical duration
(6): You gain fury for 10s when you’re hit in a post

[ALPH] – Gandara

(edited by Sigmar.2185)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Even free t-shirts cannot fix this I’m afraid

Lets see it as a compliment when somebody frantically jumps up and down on your body. It takes dedication and motivation to press the jump button many times and stay in one position, preferable above the player who just got stomped by X numbers. So there must be something special about you who got jumped on, why all this effort do you think? I’m beginning to dislike players who dont jump above my body and just run away after the fight. Am I being ignored here or….? FFFFFFFFF.. come back and jump on me!

Jup, I’ve met jumpers and it amuses me ^^

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

PocVecem.5170

best post so far

In Drakkar we trust

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skinnii.3504

Skinnii.3504

Where is the famous DL “breakfast zerg?”…4 trebs on our keep and you still fail to take it. Has it become a “mid afternoon zerg?”

in Match-ups

PocVecem.5170

And here we go again – pls RoS players relax and play (:

In Drakkar we trust

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arthos Ravron.3796

Arthos Ravron.3796

I wish I had popcorn right now. This is some good stuff.

Commander of FoW, Lieutenant of [AKP], and Proud Human and Guardian

“Humanity cannot grasp Utopia for it refuses to be worthy of it”

in Match-ups

Trick.9370

I wish I had popcorn right now. This is some good stuff.

Xcefior – dd ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: justthat.5214

justthat.5214

man, sunnyhills is seriously screwed up, i cant even man a ram without glitching through gate. It was unintentional, sorry.

The one and only [SLAP] mesmer ~ Ruins of Surmia

(edited by justthat.5214)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khullain.5301

Khullain.5301

Way too much grief going on in here, Drakkar thanks for the great matchup been a pleasure to fight you guys. Yes you guys blob like crazy but it works so let the whiners whine. Also I don’t condone spawn camping under any situation, the actions of KISS do not represent the majority of RoS. There are some immature people on both our servers and I hope it doesn’t spoil what has so far been good fun. So yeh much respect to Drakkar and FoW.

Remember guys its a game ;P

Ushabti Kabuntu
Witch Doctor
Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

tbh I dont think we, RoS, will win this week either, unless DL were on a break during the weekend, or maybe we pushed harder, or maybe they at last decided to come out to play and so arent getting as much points.

But what I really do want to see is RoS and DL draw 1st equal for the season, just to annoy Anet and their league system; because what is the system in place in order to be promoted to from the Bronze League to the Silver?

If it’s just a matter cos swapping the lowest Silver server with the highest Bronze server, a 1st equal between 2 severs would be nice, so we can see the devs having to come up with another way to promote servers

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dorin.4618

dorin.4618

hope not gonna have to pay all my money for 6 rune set

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gruulwraith.4278

Gruulwraith.4278

Does anybody know if there will be another Drakkar vs Surmia Matchup last week if points are equal or will there be two 1st places and 1 third or will points made in the matchup count?

in Match-ups

Posted by: XanoNymOuS.5407

XanoNymOuS.5407

Does anybody know if there will be another Drakkar vs Surmia Matchup last week if points are equal or will there be two 1st places and 1 third or will points made in the matchup count?

It’s confirmed a tie will be two winners, so i don’t think they will change matchup schedule.

If there is a tie, each server will be awarded the rewards for that place. e.g. if NSP and IoJ tie for 8th each will receive 8th place rewards.

XyrosFrø

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

I just have to say, Drakkar has some good dedicated bunch at least in EB most of the time.
I always admired the dedication of most german (and french) servers. Running dolyaks in a completely owned borderland with up to 30 people for example. It’s a great way to secure upgrades, but I’d get bored out of my mind after 30 minutes. I did a bit more of these boring jobs during the matchup because well… winning is great, innit? But I don’t see myself doing it more often.

One tip I wanted to give you after last weeks matchup is to come out and fight, at least when you’re already secured of victory. It was friday or thursday and you had like a 150k point lead and still nobody left their towers. This week has been more favorable to us so of course we had more “good” fights, so less frustration now.

Also regardless of what many people claim your zerging capabilities are great. We’ve actually been avoiding direct confrontations with our pug zerg against yours, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, keep it up. The week is not over.
Let the best (biggest) server win!

in Match-ups

PocVecem.5170

The night coverage will win and this week your night team is unstoppable. Good job so far.

In Drakkar we trust

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lisa.6520

Lisa.6520

we from dex wiped you guys so many times and then youre entire blob 60 guys or so
come across me alone when i was upgrading camps and all go run after me to kill me
and you get me almost the entire blob stood around me laughing and jumping and you guys whine about some revenge please you guys are some of the most disrespectfull people i seen in this game exluding a few i had some good fights with
but dont be proud to kill 60vs1 when you get wiped 25vs60

I think you`re a bit exaggerating. Never see that somebody of DL is laughing in a Zerg about the Victim.
And yes if we need Materials and there`s a camp we go there and take it. And when there is a lonely player we need to kill him. But if the player runs away we let him. Sure there are always some idiots with us who don`t care about the commanders order and run after the player for miles. But I think on every server are some idiots like that. You can`t say the whole server is full with such idiots. Would be the same if some foreigner behave beneath contempt and people believe their whole country is like that…. Written enough about that.
And the jumping… Everytime we were supposed to jump on a victim it had a reason. Mostly we jumped so that the enemy ported away and do not see what we have planned.

And something for everybody who is making fun of DL in an ironic way:
It`s a really sad society isn`t it? Obviously you`re so jaundiced that you need to bully us to feel better. Sad. Really..

Luruna [Mesmer]
Drakkar Lake

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Come on guys, life is too short to be in a bad mood all the time, positive vibes GO!

Thanksu NP for letting our party pass your guild group without any of you chasing us, stay cool you duderos! Also thanksu FoF for the epic skirmishes yesterday, very intense! You outmanned us pretty badly by our spawn tower (I think we were in RoSBL) and at the end the numbers were pretty even when some randoms on our side joined the fight. Was good fun, hope we will bump in to you guys again :>

Some footage from reset and weekend, hi5 to FSR, SotD & PS!
http://youtu.be/scdQWVpMl3I

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Vabbi is happy to meet u next week TDA ^^ .

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Come on guys, life is too short to be in a bad mood all the time, positive vibes GO!

Thanksu NP for letting our party pass your guild group without any of you chasing us, stay cool you duderos! Also thanksu FoF for the epic skirmishes yesterday, very intense! You outmanned us pretty badly by our spawn tower (I think we were in RoSBL) and at the end the numbers were pretty even when some randoms on our side joined the fight. Was good fun, hope we will bump in to you guys again :>

Some footage from reset and weekend, hi5 to FSR, SotD & PS!
http://youtu.be/scdQWVpMl3I

Hi there miss froufrou. I talked to a guildie of yours and seems you are going back to gandarra..
Would you do me a favor? Your build looks like fun and since my ranger is gathering dust would you be so kind to PM me your build? Unless it’s top secret of course.
Thanks anyway.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Hi there miss froufrou. I talked to a guildie of yours and seems you are going back to gandarra..

Nooooooo ! Not yet !!!

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

Wow, a lot of bad vibes going on in this thread. Go Go FOW! (At least we have high spirit). It’s actually been great fun with some huge zergs, been putting my oh crap legging it skills to the test on my ranger. If you see a ranger with Toxic shoulders it’s me, I often run about in ROS or drakkar lake looking for warriors or thieves to fight in ruins. Had 2 amazing duels with a thief over the weekend, one ended in us both down the other I barely won.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

in Match-ups

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Nice 80 man blob in our homeland…
Seriously, those surmians only know, how to blob…

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khullain.5301

Khullain.5301

Now thats just trolling.. after the million man Drakkar blob that basically swarms a single keep with 60 guys.

Ushabti Kabuntu
Witch Doctor
Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyWood.7853

HolyWood.7853

tbh I dont think we, RoS, will win this week either, unless DL were on a break during the weekend, or maybe we pushed harder, or maybe they at last decided to come out to play and so arent getting as much points.

But what I really do want to see is RoS and DL draw 1st equal for the season, just to annoy Anet and their league system; because what is the system in place in order to be promoted to from the Bronze League to the Silver?

If it’s just a matter cos swapping the lowest Silver server with the highest Bronze server, a 1st equal between 2 severs would be nice, so we can see the devs having to come up with another way to promote servers

Leagues are created from the server ratings(you can check it from that leaderboards page), got nothing to do with placement in the league. For example Drakkar is already passed Underworld(even Dzagonur passed them), so they will be 99% in Silver next season.

in Match-ups

Bakterius.6018

Now thats just trolling.. after the million man Drakkar blob that basically swarms a single keep with 60 guys.

I’m really sure FoW has the biggest Blobbs in this match up. hrhrhr…now i kitten ALL europeans for bad blobbing ! :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zento.8527

Zento.8527

Drakkar please… your blobb ok but what was this on RoS Homeborder? We fight 30 vs blob open fields and you builds acs??? Really?

in Match-ups

Bakterius.6018

Yes, why ???? Everyone knows trebuchets are awesome in open Fields! We should build more of them in open Fields!!1111

in Match-ups

Posted by: hpd.5170

hpd.5170

anyway in the last two weeks facing up against RoS
i (i dont run in zergs, i dont have a guild anyway)
didnt meet not one single fight face 2 face
against any RoS
and u guys whine ? about What ?
so that u now need to hire canadian soldiers for nigtwork
to equalize ur less of lag during day
with nightcapping
uh welcum
2 the behaviour of madness as done in soccer in politics and any insane psychotics in real" illusions
uh its only a game-only a illussion as it seems like (real?) life

btw big bow to vabbi
strong behaviouvior

play a game
“real life is silly and illusionary enough to ignore it”

Her/His Power Destructor/Defender

in Match-ups

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

against any RoS

I have to say, I’ve had that experience with Drakkar this week, I don’t think I’ve seen a single one out of their zerg. (Though I’m sure someone probably has)

The other day there I ran into a Surmia zerg and legged it out of there only to be chased by three of them, but to my surprise, only one attacked me whilst the others watched. After I bested him, the next came and then the third and honestly, I couldn’t have been happier – not because I won, but because they chose to fight me one-on-one instead of outnumbering me.

So to those RoS players, thanks – I had fun.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

in Match-ups

naphack.9346

I’m really sure FoW has the biggest Blobbs in this match up. hrhrhr…now i kitten ALL europeans for bad blobbing ! :P

Yes, like that huge blob, which reclaimed the Garrison.
I was like “guys, guys! I took out their commander! Now their forces will crumble! Guys! … Guys?”
Eventually, our 5 brave defenders got overwhelmed by the huge blob that were those 15 FoW guys.
But really, FoW is putting up some decent fights with what they have.

in Match-ups

Trick.9370

against any RoS

I have to say, I’ve had that experience with Drakkar this week, I don’t think I’ve seen a single one out of their zerg. (Though I’m sure someone probably has)

The other day there I ran into a Surmia zerg and legged it out of there only to be chased by three of them, but to my surprise, only one attacked me whilst the others watched. After I bested him, the next came and then the third and honestly, I couldn’t have been happier – not because I won, but because they chose to fight me one-on-one instead of outnumbering me.

So to those RoS players, thanks – I had fun.

Drakkar does have players who are up to a 1vs1 fight (ofcourse). Happened to bump into one at random yesterday. We fought for a while and when I finaly got downed he/she did not stomp me. Makes me think that the fight was appreciated.

Xcefior – dd ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

Drakkar does have players who are up to a 1vs1 fight (ofcourse). Happened to bump into one at random yesterday. We fought for a while and when I finaly got downed he/she did not stomp me. Makes me think that the fight was appreciated.

Those are always the best duels, I had no idea it was good etiquette to let the opponent live until an amazing d/d ele from Vabbi let me live a few weeks ago after thrashing my warrior.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

When I’m out roaming outside the ruins, I haven’t yet found anyone who volunteered to fight me 1v1. However, round by the wind mill I have had some amazing duels with some ROS and Drakkar. Fought a Mesmer and Thief the other day (poor thief was up leveled) so I didn’t stomp them. I like to think when I don’t stomp they appreciate it ;

Makes me think that the fight was appreciated.

This is, why I roam.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

in Match-ups

naphack.9346

Fear not this night, Drakkars!
Man. I wanna play, but I gotta do stuff for university

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peksi.8703

Peksi.8703

I wish there were more 1v1’s :p and why is everyone complaining about blobbing, building ac’s in open field fights? it works for dl and they are leading simple as that.

in Match-ups

naphack.9346

Man those Fissure of Woe borderlands sure look intense.

I WANNA PLAY
Looks like I’m gonna pull an all-nighter, go to bed early at thursday and stand up very early in the morning on friday to stop the nightcapping.

(edited by naphack.9346)