Ruins of Surmia vs Dzagonur vs Underworld

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gajsu.5014

Gajsu.5014

Im really impressed by Dzagonur numbers this reset, You guys must have got some transfers.
Let the best win !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Damien.3796

Damien.3796

Hello Bt War are seraching for friendly GvG (15vs15, 20vs20), from Tuesday to Thursday ( 8-9gmt ). Contact me in game.
Best Regards, Shadow.

Raid Leader/Guild Leader [Zero] at “Ruins of Surmia”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skombil.5207

skombil.5207

It was really hard and challenging to hold Stonemist Castle. But all in all it was rly fun. Looking further into some nice fights RoS and Underworld.

Mesmer
Dzagonur

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

NP are looking for gvg this week 10v10 up to 20v20 please contact myself

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: natsos.3692

natsos.3692

Cool match up so far, I enjoyed last night and I hope this will last for the full week.

RoS I didn’t knew you guys have a late night crew, that is gonna be challenging.

Natsos, Necromancer
Officer of Spartians GR[SPGR]
Gandara EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dianie.7502

Dianie.7502

Had fun running away from a GOD guy in UW bay today,thanks for the fun chase. ^__^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aiden.6483

Aiden.6483

NP are looking for gvg this week 10v10 up to 20v20 please contact myself

As at the moment Chris doesn’t have internet, contact me for GvGs against NP.
10v10, 15v15, 20v20 !

Mediocre multiclasser,
PvP & WvW roaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

Cool match up so far, I enjoyed last night and I hope this will last for the full week.

RoS I didn’t knew you guys have a late night crew, that is gonna be challenging.

Thing is about 5 of our guilds didnt run so mabey they run tonight will show our true strenght.
But still good to see our old server again.

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

I hope for UW that this match up is better then the match ups from the season, allready saw some of those that i remember, even though there are not many left on uw…
Greets to sprg, war and gum.

Dzagonur you gave us a hard time yesterday in RoS, swat+bdv/nox were alot of people. And got to say to swat nice fights, your teamwork is good. Sorry for the turteling north of the south camp but we needed an advantage of the terrain, i think we had equal numbers but you had definetly more people in ts. ^^

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kupson.9624

Kupson.9624

Thanks to elemantalist and ranger from guild [SWAT] for awesome duels iam looking for more fights like that. Have a good night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

[SWAT] lets have a 15v15 on Thursday, /w me in game and we’ll sort it out.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fplattel.1460

Fplattel.1460

Wonderful Matchup, full of surprises!

Enjoyed today’s battles on EB, from all sides.

See you on the battlefield!

Synqq, Zyjla, Myjlo, Quite Frankly, Quite Stealthy, Quite Confusing

Ruins of Surmia [ASA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

I guess GDA wants a gvg as well.I’m pretty sure until thursday I’m able to find some guys that aren’t scared to get wiped by professional guilds we’ve got great solo players but i’m not sure if we’re able to form a team but i’m willing to step out of my berserker armor for this

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

(edited by doc phil.8015)

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

I hope for UW that this match up is better then the match ups from the season, allready saw some of those that i remember, even though there are not many left on uw…
Greets to sprg, war and gum.

I think I gathered as much loot at reset as I have managed to get in the past 7 weeks total. having 4 – 5 times full inventory in few hours is a record to us since we / I had trouble to fill 1 bag in a night in the season.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Treszone.3897

Treszone.3897

Im really impressed by Dzagonur numbers this reset, You guys must have got some transfers.
Let the best win !

hm no. we have more ppl where leave the server then ppl who join dzag.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NGE.1362

NGE.1362

Its impressive to see that we can wipe many zergs/guilds, and still our points is lower .

good fights this day’s

Gandara – Commander
[Lusa]Dluis Pt

in Match-ups

Posted by: skombil.5207

skombil.5207

I guess GDA wants a gvg as well.I’m pretty sure until thursday I’m able to find some guys that aren’t scared to get wiped by professional guilds we’ve got great solo players but i’m not sure if we’re able to from a team but i’m willing to step out of my bererker armor for this

don`t trust this guy!!! he will own you 1v5 and it doesnt really matter which armor he wears.

Mesmer
Dzagonur

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phantom.1237

Phantom.1237

@Kupson.9624 you too ty for this nice fights. i enjoy the Fights^^ i hope more pp. want Fight like this Fights and we have a nice week^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRose.1247

BlackRose.1247

loved the FoF naked raid was so fun guys

Kodash RANGER, War, Thief, Mesmer, Guard
proud member of NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Got to tip my hat off to RoS for some excellent defence of your EB Keep this afternoon.. I know the UW one trick became .. well just one trick, but you did a fine job both in inner keep and holding Lords against both UW and DZG pressure… much respect and fun fights.. though I think the real winner was the SKILL LAG MONSTA….. shame on you ANET for releasing back into the game once more!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: KillEveryoneElse.3940

KillEveryoneElse.3940

Hope ROS got lots of loot bags while UW / DZ were playing the none aggression allied together crap

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zento.8527

Zento.8527

Nice Teamwork from UV and DZ on EB…. but you both don´t get our keep. Thank you guys for the hundrets of loot bags please come again i want´more:p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garrisyl.7402

Garrisyl.7402

Thank you guys for the hundrets of loot bags

np, we kinda owed you after the lootbagheaven in SM

please come again

careful what you wish for

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

Great defence on the Eternal Battlegrounds keep Indeed.

We did not leave anything off your keep stand up, breaking 2 Doors, 5 Walls ona T3 keep. Whilest you’re being hit by both Underworld and Dzagonur zergs.
Surprised you all managed to held, I know that that line of Superior Arrowcarts in the back have got something to do with it, but still. You managed to hold!

- Archi
- Underworld Commander

I was the Commander leading the defense of Lowlands i must say you really kitten ed me off! But hey it was great! I was looking for a challenge for the past few weeks and this evening was everything i ever asked for! Please make “deals” with DZ more often or even if they are not some strange deals please gang up on me more =D

The Angry Commander

in Match-ups

poepie.6570

Spent 1-2 hours in RoS bay, funny to see people chasing you you run around a little and go back to what you were doing. Which was pvd the gate from inside ;p
DZ… or should I focuz it on [DOA]… Dah f man??? Your asura zerg freaked me out. They even looked all the same. O.O
Had that gate down to 50% when I was left alone for a while, but sadly RoS capped it at that time.

Yea I saw you liked my cookies [WvW].
Sadly not long after the rest of your server buddies came to beat the crap out of me for more cookies. ;p

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Great defence on the Eternal Battlegrounds keep Indeed.

We did not leave anything off your keep stand up, breaking 2 Doors, 5 Walls ona T3 keep. Whilest you’re being hit by both Underworld and Dzagonur zergs.
Surprised you all managed to held, I know that that line of Superior Arrowcarts in the back have got something to do with it, but still. You managed to hold!

- Archi
- Underworld Commander

Thanks for the fun and your lootbags!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Spent 1-2 hours in RoS bay, funny to see people chasing you you run around a little and go back to what you were doing. Which was pvd the gate from inside ;p
DZ… or should I focuz it on [DOA]… Dah f man??? Your asura zerg freaked me out. They even looked all the same. O.O
Had that gate down to 50% when I was left alone for a while, but sadly RoS capped it at that time.

Yea I saw you liked my cookies [WvW].
Sadly not long after the rest of your server buddies came to beat the crap out of me for more cookies. ;p

just good to see you not sending those bloody cookies to me any more XP

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suspicious Nija.6790

Suspicious Nija.6790

It seems he didnt know about your weakness against mean killer bunnys dei <3

Dreamland of Cookies [mmmh]
Never let facts interfere with your opinion.
R.I.P. Liquid World Experience

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

o/

This is a bug that needs fixing but I couldn’t resist, I felt like Mythbusters and just had to try it out. ;p I would’ve capped it without the bug too as I’ve done 10000000000s times before.

in Match-ups

poepie.6570

I do know her weakness, but I aint gonna mention it on here otherwise everyone knows how to lure her into those dark alley’s.

Ps. Carefull what you wish for dei. ;p

(edited by poepie.6570)

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

You really complain when blobbing and golem rushing is happening? After “double teaming” us the day before?

I tell you one thing. Every server blobs even uw and dz. Every server can use golems. Every server takes sometimes stuff without resistance. Its how the game works.

Did you see any complaining about your “alliance” here?

Anyways i kind of like the match up, SWAT gives our guild a hard time with their 20 man melee train.

Oh and to stay on topic, i lost my respect for uw for taking our hills with no people on the map protecting it. (dont know if there were people or not but that doesnt matter for this obvious troll)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

You really complain when blobbing and golem rushing is happening? After “double teaming” us the day before?

I tell you one thing. Every server blobs even uw and dz. Every server can use golems. Every server takes sometimes stuff without resistance. Its how the game works.

Anyways i kind of like the match up, SWAT gives our guild a hard time with their 20 man melee train.

Oh and to stay on topic, i lost my respect for uw for taking our hills with no people on the map protecting it. (dont know if there were people or not but that doesnt matter for this obvious troll)

I wouldn’t let him get to you.. he maybe forgot to mention when trying to take your keep yesterday, his own failed golem moves (twice) as well as having DZG for insurance.. but we still couldn’t break you down, very good organised defence proved the smarter ….. and there isn’t anything wrong with you stomping our keep at any time of day with who or what, those of us that stayed the course for UW through Season 1 were taught that harsh reality pretty quickly – we don’t have numbers or coverage so its to be expected, maybe he just expects you to play nice and leave some empty towers to flip for rep
It was only 2 nights ago he was like "OMG DZG and RoS are double teaming us, im logging cos this is seriously screwed up.. then yesterday he is preaching we all need to do more server coop’s. – I think it might have something to do with the position of the moon on any given WvW moment, so don’t take it personally. Simple fact is you have the edge and not just in numbers… I think the repeated facestomping at your EB keep showed that perfectly…… one trick to rule them all and in the darkness.. make them look like fools

Anyhow it gives us something to do again other than playing corpse wars at your keep gates

Personally I have enjoyed the matchup.. although were not gunna dent either DZG or RoS on the scoreboard, the action when it happens is good fun and lootbags flying for both, keep it up I say.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

hahah…UW has had 7 weeks of having our keeps and towers taken with no one to defend them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Thank you for /bow dGdH commander on Surmia borderlands from Dzagunor, that was a real sport. I have to be honest, I put on fraps because I expected /laugh.. and got pleasantly surprised. (for a /laugh compilation I might do at some point xD)

A very nice and welcoming change from the usual. Also have had really good fights this week, keep this up everyone. Looking forward for GvG Thursday too.

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

I see the post i related to is deleted so dont mind what i wrote.:p
Thanks for the duels in the OS today!
Btw to UW and DZ you have to teach some people manners there.
(I know that also RoS people dont allways act the way they should there)
But noone should interrupt 1v1s there or finish people randomly and
such stuff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

As you said RoS do it also..your point?

in Match-ups

Garrisyl.7402

Btw to UW and DZ you have to teach some people manners there.

I wish we could. But the players who interrupt duels are the same ones that never answer in mapchat, run headfirst into every towergate even when the commander and 10 other players tell them to skip it, or run after every enemy they see until they either die or lose sight of them.

For some people I fear all hope is lost.

I’m glad I’m not a commander and have to put up with that every day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

underworld logic go to center inner garri gate while the west is down and they walked right past it while no one of us was inside garri lol

Attachments:

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Garrisyl.7402

Obviously because walking through the open gate is too easy. We want a challenge every once in a while.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

underworld logic go to center inner garri gate while the west is down and they walked right past it while no one of us was inside garri lol

:)

Attachments:

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

natsos.3692

I still find it hard to believe the night capping zerg you guys on ROS can pull. 30 man in our BL @3 AM , and you where a bronze server. Our waypoints have no chance.
What could possibly DL do and steal your first spot? :P

Natsos, Necromancer
Gandara EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dorn.3270

Dorn.3270

About 12:00 am Dzagonur did a massive omega push (5-6omega?)on our ROS home bay, what followed after was 3 way fight with underworld and dzagonur both inside ROS bay inner, both gate down. That was the most epic fight I have ever had thx for that and ofc all the loot bags. Frs and some ROS defender held the bay against all odds.

Thoughtful charr

(edited by Dorn.3270)

in Match-ups

natsos.3692

When we got into ROS BL I saw the orange swords inside your bay and I thought it would be a good 3-way battle. Turns out it was more than good

You guys did some nice defending, wiped us after a long fight and shut that door up our faces, so we went back to UW to turn it red again ^^

Thanks for all the loot bags DZ & ROS , great matchup overall, I wish we had a little more cover.

Natsos, Necromancer
Gandara EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eagle.7208

Eagle.7208

I’m still looking for the Warrior and Engineer from the guild [KOBW] ‘Knights of the Blood Whish’ I will find your names, and I will sent in the recording of the cheats used to capture our Tier 3 tower. (On the Ruins of Surmia server)

Longview was completely T3’d. I checked all walls. Not a single scratch on them, when I saw you were inside fighting the lord, I’ve started a recording, ran past all doors and walls there were still 100% intact.

I’ve attempted to join their party to find out their names, but they probably knew we were onto them because they declined it over 30 times.

No mercy for the cheaters.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I still find it hard to believe the night capping zerg you guys on ROS can pull. 30 man in our BL @3 AM , and you where a bronze server. Our waypoints have no chance.
What could possibly DL do and steal your first spot? :P

I assume you are from UW, so you should have fought against plenty of german servers, and so there is your answer. Though out of all the german servers, Dz are only ones willing to fight more against an enemy group.

This week has been pretty boring, even last night we ran into an UW zerg once and then they just disappeared from the map.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

UW Border had a good amount of action last night. RoS had a good amount of players and even us UW had a good amount of groups going on and there was a lot of nice fights, not a boring night there.

Or maybe your night is around 2am GMT when UW has not much of anything then I can understand its boring. We ain’t many, but we seem to pop out in the primetime and have some fun then. Other than that its rather quiet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: vivaelamor.8419

vivaelamor.8419

I understand people glitching into towers and not knowing what to do. What i don’t understand is their team then reviving them through the door so they can continue to attack inside.

Edit: I’ve been contacted by the person involved and they have said they didn’t realise it was an exploit and won’t do it again so I am removing the video/details.

(edited by vivaelamor.8419)

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

@ Mouggari: Against DL we had a better nightcrew (atleast at the start of the match ups) but the germans also played until 4-5 their time and their breakfastgolemrush-crew starts every day at 7 am. You maybe saw that our day coverage is really, really poor. We loose keeps really often atm it might be because the match up is allready won but infact this is a surmian problem, we never have people defending stuff. Outnumbered is not something only you have in this match up. The DL morning zerg was allways about 30-60 people, they imedietly upgrade everything to t3. Germans are obsessed with arrow carts and there are scouts in every tower. Its how many national servers play…

Anyways yesterday was hard for us, we were 10 DEX with the help of 3 FoF, UW you had 2 quite big groups running arround giving us good fights so thanks for that.

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Agrios, I wasn’t whining about night capping :P

I was merely pointing out that the match up ain’t that boring while its Prime time and that there was a lot of stuff going on in our border that evening. And I was just pointing out that UW does play, smack, jump and dodge as long as its during prime. After or before that it is pretty much a no go for us.

And I don’t mind who bangs and whos door. You probally know that our doors were banged pretty much 20/7 in the silver league and we merely had a chance ourselves to be the knockers at all!

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

I’m still looking for the Warrior and Engineer from the guild [KOBW] ‘Knights of the Blood Whish’ I will find your names, and I will sent in the recording of the cheats used to capture our Tier 3 tower. (On the Ruins of Surmia server)

Longview was completely T3’d. I checked all walls. Not a single scratch on them, when I saw you were inside fighting the lord, I’ve started a recording, ran past all doors and walls there were still 100% intact.

I’ve attempted to join their party to find out their names, but they probably knew we were onto them because they declined it over 30 times.

No mercy for the cheaters.

They didn’t glitch in, those guys are using speedhacks and some sort of ohai look mom, I can fly-jump hacks. Back then when we were in FoW I recorded those guys jumping up in the air and disappearing, sent a ticket with some video footage but I guess Arenanet doesn’t really care. That was already few weeks ago and if I recall right, BNF guys from Vabbi reported those guys over a month ago too.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest