Ruins of Surmia vs Dzagonur vs Underworld

in Match-ups

Posted by: natsos.3692

natsos.3692

Our zerg almost stomped that ranger and we thought he glitched by the power of our 15 man awesomeness, but then :

Ninja skillz.
Both the engi and the ranger used speed hacks, only the ranger used fly hack.

Attachments:

Natsos, Necromancer
Officer of Spartians GR[SPGR]
Gandara EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lillian.4935

Lillian.4935

Great defence on the Eternal Battlegrounds keep Indeed.

We did not leave anything off your keep stand up, breaking 2 Doors, 5 Walls ona T3 keep. Whilest you’re being hit by both Underworld and Dzagonur zergs.
Surprised you all managed to held, I know that that line of Superior Arrowcarts in the back have got something to do with it, but still. You managed to hold!

- Archi
- Underworld Commander

I was the Commander leading the defense of Lowlands i must say you really kitten ed me off! But hey it was great! I was looking for a challenge for the past few weeks and this evening was everything i ever asked for! Please make “deals” with DZ more often or even if they are not some strange deals please gang up on me more =D

Actually in the end a small force went in the back to kill the ACs, the only thing we had for a while was me in an Omega and our zerg. It was really funny. But Good job to everyone that day. Good luck at reset today

Ailurena – Elementalist
Ruins of Surmia
Dawn of the DrĂ¡gon [DAWN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Our zerg almost stomped that ranger and we thought he glitched by the power of our 15 man awesomeness, but then :

Ninja skillz.
Both the engi and the ranger used speed hacks, only the ranger used fly hack.

I saw the same user halo drop on to bay wall a few days ago, i turned on fraps and followed him, all i got was some glitchy movement though, no more flyhacks. I reported him though.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled