SF/HoD/GoM Week of 11/8/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Good late night zerg free roaming in HoD BLs tonight! Special shout out to the VLK Guardian I 1v1ed at the ruins sentry. That was a great fight, and a great 1st day trial of my new engineer build! I still need to work on my nade work tho, HATE spam ground targeting… >.< After that it got a bit boring getting repeatedly jumped by 3 or 4+ HoD after that fight, but outnumbered buffs = no repercussions, so apologies if I may have seemed annoying to some constantly coming back like a roach :P I did have some good fights over camps afterwards when a buddy or two tagged along And some good 1v1s when I was alone!

Love, your white tiger Charr engi

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

O god [MU] how much more do u wanna brag?? u guys come from T1 come down to bronze where its quite obvious most of the servers/guilds down here don’t have the knowledge or experience of BG/JQ or w.e other top tier servers u guys have played in but then transfer and do all this “amazing stuff” and then rub it in.. but i mean how good are you really if you had to transfer down to bronze and pick your fights where u know work is needed in most of the servers down here big time.. not to mention its a whole guild of you guys that made the move. thinking about the givin situation im really not so impressed anymore… but i guess keep trolling the forums to boost your own ego.

Hey beyonder.9735,

I’m sorry that you got frustrated with our posts on these forums but the main reason to do them was to get SF to come out and fight and they did. We were not here to brag or “thump our chests” as some people say.

We did not transferred the whole guild down here, only 5 MU came down to HoD to help the server in training in all aspects of WvW. The rest of MU members now have come from HoD and never have fought in the “top tiers”. We were sick of the tier 1 ques and tactics and wanted to move down to help a server.

So next time you make a troll post about your frustration do the research before making false accusations and also my account name is here and I’m more than welcome to talk in whispers.

I hope SF as a whole is having as much fun as we are and take this as a way to improve your tactics. We are also more than welcome to talk and help out as much as we can.

Good 3-way fights in Garrison and Vale-Bay-Briar area on SF at NA primetime.

The SF zerg blotted out of sun, but you did not falter HoD! Not that your own zerg was not impressive, but it seemed to us SF had brought ’The Mother of All Zergs" on the field yesterday.

Also gratz on moving down MU. Not many do it, but it helps in the big picture of making WvW more competitive, and there is plenty of fun to be had in Bronze.

Anyways good stuff everyone, see you around.

- Your trustworthy thief from [ASH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sabbath.4836

Sabbath.4836

Yes SF blame our increase in population to HoD for their loss. Truth be told we beat you before these players came here, what was your excuse then?

Fancy Kitten Brigade Leader/Commander
Battlecamp
HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

O god [MU] how much more do u wanna brag?? u guys come from T1 come down to bronze where its quite obvious most of the servers/guilds down here don’t have the knowledge or experience of BG/JQ or w.e other top tier servers u guys have played in but then transfer and do all this “amazing stuff” and then rub it in.. but i mean how good are you really if you had to transfer down to bronze and pick your fights where u know work is needed in most of the servers down here big time.. not to mention its a whole guild of you guys that made the move. thinking about the givin situation im really not so impressed anymore… but i guess keep trolling the forums to boost your own ego.

Hey beyonder.9735,

I’m sorry that you got frustrated with our posts on these forums but the main reason to do them was to get SF to come out and fight and they did. We were not here to brag or “thump our chests” as some people say.

We did not transferred the whole guild down here, only 5 MU came down to HoD to help the server in training in all aspects of WvW. The rest of MU members now have come from HoD and never have fought in the “top tiers”. We were sick of the tier 1 ques and tactics and wanted to move down to help a server.

So next time you make a troll post about your frustration do the research before making false accusations and also my account name is here and I’m more than welcome to talk in whispers.

I hope SF as a whole is having as much fun as we are and take this as a way to improve your tactics. We are also more than welcome to talk and help out as much as we can.

The SF zerg blotted out of sun, but you did not falter HoD! Not that your own zerg was not impressive, but it seemed to us SF had brought ’The Mother of All Zergs" on the field yesterday.

Also gratz on moving down MU. Not many do it, but it helps in the big picture of making WvW more competitive, and there is plenty of fun to be had in Bronze.

All I saw of MU was them getting wiped by CoSA on SF BL all reset weekend…Chest thumping or “coaxing SF out” either way the result was the same (Like when you got ran off the cliff by Crag/Dawns).

Just another T1 Jabroni if you ask me, I didn’t see anything special, surely not in the forum warring either….You ladies better bring your A-game, this ain’t a T1 forum war.

I love T1’ers, they come down here thinking lower tier players are all bads, and then get wiped to Pug zergs….

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dasefex.4810

Dasefex.4810

Not being in 1 of the bigger wvw guilds here’s what i saw this week in prime time SF’s huge numbers was working the first 2 days then they just fell off. I have played with MU FBK and VLK this week and their just making it look easy you guys outnumber them 2/3 of the time i dont understand how 4 out of 5 times they will beat you. Better command is needed you guys will get there GG’s. and whoever said they were outnumber 90% of the time i call bs

Fishy Joes 80 necro wvw
Digital Sacrifice Guild

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Yes SF blame our increase in population to HoD for their loss. Truth be told we beat you before these players came here, what was your excuse then?

Does anyone else laugh as hard as me at HoD coming out of the woodworks to chest thump after their “win” is secure? It was kinda quiet all weekend….

Good job HoD you have better coverage than SF, who has better coverage than DH, who has better coverage than everyone below them, and so on….

Gratz on winning the Coverage League Cup. No one can really be surprised, you always had decent off-peak coverage, and getting a little transfer help goes a long way. You guys work well together, but coming here QQing about getting QQ’ed from some SF PUGS is laughable at best bros…

Good luck in leagues or whatever, I will be glad when they are over so we can get back to playing WvW not PPT wars.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

gz to the CoSa baddy that can kill my full zerk shatter mes while useing broken cheese perplexity runes i bet u feel so good when u wanna duel my war or thief let me know cuz ill crush ur little cheese runes.

Gratz on getting trolled hard enough to come here and let the world know of your thin skin.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

Hey beyonder.9735,

All I saw of MU was them getting wiped by CoSA on SF BL all reset weekend…Chest thumping or “coaxing SF out” either way the result was the same (Like when you got ran off the cliff by Crag/Dawns).

Just another T1 Jabroni if you ask me, I didn’t see anything special, surely not in the forum warring either….You ladies better bring your A-game, this ain’t a T1 forum war.

I love T1’ers, they come down here thinking lower tier players are all bads, and then get wiped to Pug zergs….

I’m sorry to call you out King Amadaeus, but that just didn’t happen. We were running headfirst into out CoSa all weekend, and wiping them despite the numerical disparity. We won virtually every fight despite being outnumbered. The callouts began last night because SF had given up. We had a fully upgraded hills and bay in your borderland. We owned your garrison. We owned 85% of your map and yet there was no response from SF. GoM was fielding more players than you. Which is largely why they still have a good shot at taking second in this matchup.

We began posting pictures so that we could actually get SF to field some players… and it worked. As you can see not only did we provide ample pictures (which seems to infuriate you), but ASH from GoM has verified the difference in numbers.

What was the result? We held of wave after wave at your garrison. We were even kind enough to document your failure to make the facts undisputable.

I’m sorry that you don’t seem to be able to see the truth of the matter, but perhaps this will help…

[MU] is looking to GvG the best of Sorrows Furnace. 15v15. That is an open challenge to CoSa, StaR, REAP, or any other guild that feels they are up to the challenge. This is not about coverage. This is not about zerg size. This is an equal matchup.

King Amadaeus… its time to put up or shut up.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

(edited by Righteous.4307)

in Match-ups

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

Dude what are you smoking. The only information your posts contain is about how stupid their poster is. All your assumptions are baseless and MU getting wiped all weekend is factually wrong.

What actually happened on reset night was Gornok telling everybody to assume SF and GoM were going to bring their A-game and not to go into the weekend with a kitteny attitude.

Nobody in MU thinks SF and GoM is filled with bad players. That’s ridiculous. What we think is that their GvG, open-field groups need to learn a few more things to be more competitive. T1 does teach you those things…imagine being on a server with 5-6 MUs going against servers with same number of strong guilds…the normal person would learn from those encounters (you probably wouldn’t though since I can’t see you learning period).

I’m glad to know that you don’t speak for the majority of your server.

p.s. Great fights [ASH] we hope to see you some more throughout the week. We all respected your decision to fight us open-field and you put up a good showing.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Hey beyonder.9735,

I’m sorry to call you out King Amadaeus, but that just didn’t happen. We were running headfirst into out CoSa all weekend, and wiping them despite the numerical disparity. We won virtually every fight despite being outnumbered. The callouts began last night because SF had given up. We had a fully upgraded hills and bay. We owned your garrison. We owned 85% of your map and yet there was no response from SF.

We began posting pictures so that we could actually get SF to field some players… and it worked. As you can see not only did we provide ample pictures (which seems to infuriate you), but ASH from GoM has verified the difference in numbers.

What was the result? We held of wave after wave at your garrison. We were even kind enough to document your failure to make the facts undisputable.

I’m sorry that you don’t seem to be able to see the truth of the matter, but perhaps this will help…

[MU] is looking to GvG the best of Sorrows Furnace. 15v15. That is an open challenge to CoSa, StaR, REAP, or any other guild that feels they are up to the challenge. This is not about coverage. This is not about zerg size. This is an equal matchup.

King Amadaeus… its time to put up or shut up.

I am sorry to call you out, but I saw MU get wiped SEVERAL times over the weekend. I was not around for the “fully upgraded” stuffs. Good on ya for turtling up like a MENDer. Also nice reading comprehension on your part as I said “All I saw of MU was them getting wiped by CoSA on SF BL all reset weekend” which has/had nothing to do with whatever shenanigans were going on last night, (Monday is not the “weekend”)etc.

Good luck with your GvG kiddo. You might try PBruce [MvM] I know he was looking for some 15v15, I doubt CoSA or StAR will, not really their thing.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

I was talking about this weekend too. We went to SF BL and held your bay and hills most of the reset night. MU was pushing CoSa groups all night all over the map… Funny thing is you’re REAP and you’re here speaking on behalf of CoSa. We are calling out CoSa for a fight and they can respond if they want to.

I would love to GvG them. Please have them contact me or point them in the direction of this thread. We did try MvM last night but they declined at the time. Perhaps they have changed their mind. CoSa… Star… We would love to GvG you please contact me at your earliest convienence.

Most of all… King Amadaeus youre the one here talking kitten. Why is it that you’re not the one looking for the fight? Bring [REAP] and lets do this.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

capmasterflash.5690

Mmm, there were only a couple of rage points in there, but gg on that sweet joke.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

I was talking about this weekend too. We went to SF BL and held your bay and hills most of the reset night. MU was pushing CoSa groups all night all over the map… Funny thing is you’re REAP and you’re here speaking on behalf of CoSa. We are calling out CoSa for a fight and they can respond if they want to.

I would love to GvG them. Please have them contact me or point them in the direction of this thread. We did try MvM last night but they declined at the time. Perhaps they have changed their mind. CoSa… Star… We would love to GvG you please contact me at your earliest convienence.

Most of all… King Amadaeus youre the one here talking kitten. Why is it that you’re not the one looking for the fight? Bring [REAP] and lets do this.

You obviously do not know King as you are getting trolled hard right now, and embarrassing yourselves…

Also CoSA was on HoD BL reset night….Also, Also, Pretty sure it was MU on here “talking kitten” with 100 screen shots, if you can’t take the trolling stay from under the bridge homie.

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

You obviously do not know King as you are getting trolled hard right now, and embarrassing yourselves…

Also CoSA was on HoD BL reset night….Also, Also, Pretty sure it was MU on here “talking kitten” with 100 screen shots, if you can’t take the trolling stay from under the bridge homie.

Quiet you….

Does anyone else think we might be needing that “backup thread” soon?

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

As the saying goes, “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.” I am letting him know that everyone can see him in his glass house. There were 60+ CoSa on SF BL on reset night. Perhaps there is a good yo mamma joke here about spilling over into 2 BL’s but I’ll leave that up to VLK.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

As the saying goes, “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.” I am letting him know that everyone can see him in is glass house. There were 60+ CoSa on SF BL on reset night. Perhaps there is a good yo mamma joke here about spilling over into 2 BL’s but I’ll leave that up to VLK.

Call me crazy but I ran with CoSA on HoD BL for most of the night. They might have went to SF BL later in the night, I thought they ended up on EB at the end but IDK…But for most of the night SF BL was queued and they were not able to even get in there to help. So they stayed on HoD…

But do not let logic, and facts get in the way of your argument sir, please tell us more.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

I heard you guys need a Yo mama joke?

Yo mama is like CaSA everybody gets in

<3
Hugs and Kisses,
~VLK

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

Wow

Such Embarrass

Much Troll

I guess I let a couple of kittens on the internet get to me again.

We call that getting “meowed” down here.

(Superior T8 tactics)

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

As the saying goes, “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.” I am letting him know that everyone can see him in is glass house. There were 60+ CoSa on SF BL on reset night. Perhaps there is a good yo mamma joke here about spilling over into 2 BL’s but I’ll leave that up to VLK.

Call me crazy but I ran with CoSA on HoD BL for most of the night. They might have went to SF BL later in the night, I thought they ended up on EB at the end but IDK…But for most of the night SF BL was queued and they were not able to even get in there to help. So they stayed on HoD…

But do not let logic, and facts get in the way of your argument sir, please tell us more.

Ok… enough talking… are you going to GvG us King or dodge some more?

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

Alright let CoSA speak for themselves on the forum and just quit this pointless argument on both sides.

[MU] is having a great time against SF except for the few trolls but that is expected from any server. I think a little competition with some talk is great but this is just getting out of hand when a select few from SF is giving them a bad name. I have respect for SF and think they are a great server and with the correct coverage this match up could be a different tale.

SF and CoSA keep bringing the good fights through out the week and we will be in SF BL this reset so please come also!

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

(edited by Odies.8017)

in Match-ups

Posted by: borrok.9267

borrok.9267

Not being in 1 of the bigger wvw guilds here’s what i saw this week in prime time SF’s huge numbers was working the first 2 days then they just fell off. I have played with MU FBK and VLK this week and their just making it look easy you guys outnumber them 2/3 of the time i dont understand how 4 out of 5 times they will beat you. Better command is needed you guys will get there GG’s. and whoever said they were outnumber 90% of the time i call bs

Call BS all you want, it doesn’t change the fact that in 90% of my fights we have been out numbered.

Teef master race

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Side note… I was just checking the Score/PPT:

http://mos.millenium.org/na

GoM you still have a decent chance at beating SF this week.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

GoM = Skritt

Today is new shiny day.

SF is safe in second place.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.1965

Zen.1965

7 screenshots and a gallery on just one page? LOL try harder xD

What’s with these guild groups dropping tiers and chest thumping cuz they can run through barely organized blobs, half of which will stay auto-attacking a tower gate til they die? I might be missing something but I don’t see what about that situation warrants getting so worked up over?

Does someone need a cookie and a hug?

I swear WvW is probably the one place you’ll find a large group of men getting together understating numbers. “Ours is sooooo much smaller than yours. Here’s a pic of one moment of what was a 5 hour run to illustrate the smallness of our members.” I think we all get it, there will be times your outnumbered, there will be times you aren’t. There’ll be times when your SS shows half your force, there’ll be times when it doesn’t. It IS WvW after all. No need to bust out your fingers, toes, and an abacus as if it validates anything you say more.

You came to a league where there’s very few if any established well-ran 15 man+ open field groups. Any group like that that’s come down in the past (VK which was a branch of RET I believe, AGG, VS which turned into INC) all came and left. If you wanted chest thumping worthy fights you transfered to the wrong server bros. But let’s be honest, was it really for that… Or was it just to pad that first place bronze league server? Maybe if you stick on HoD and they get bumped to silver you’ll whistle a different tune.

Forum trolls so funny Anyways, good fights all around. Reset weekend was intense. The week will fall into the usual coverage disparities and such yadda yadda we all knew what the outcome would be. Looking forward to a week of good fights, hope to run into Dx running their full group, heard good things but haven’t ran into it yet.

Much <3

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

GoM = Skritt

Today is new shiny day.

SF is safe in second place.

SHINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But truth be told, if this was a close match up, I’d be annoyed. But it’s not. Our skirtt allies most likely left WvW for this week and all that remains are players that somewhat care about the league and those seeking to complete their daily.

Of course, some of us will play that new event for a few hours but then we’ll be back to WvW.

in Match-ups

capmasterflash.5690

If you wanted chest thumping worthy fights you transfered to the wrong server bros. But let’s be honest, was it really for that… Or was it just to pad that first place bronze league server? Maybe if you stick on HoD and they get bumped to silver you’ll whistle a different tune.

Much <3

Our choice to move was a due to a confluence of factors, padding HoD was not one of them. The goal is for HoD to move up to Silver League so we can have more fights!

As for chest-bump worthy fights, there is something to be said about fighting against even (give or take 10) numbers, it’s amazing. In TC the fights were almost always stacked against you or just massive skill-lag fests. Bronze League has been great and this match-up has been a dream. SF and GoM are really great competitors.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

(edited by capmasterflash.5690)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.1965

Zen.1965

Haha alright then xD

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

If you wanted chest thumping worthy fights you transfered to the wrong server bros. But let’s be honest, was it really for that… Or was it just to pad that first place bronze league server? Maybe if you stick on HoD and they get bumped to silver you’ll whistle a different tune.

Much <3

Our choice to move was a due to a confluence of factors, but padding HoD was not one of them. The goal is for HoD to move up to Silver League so we can have more fights!

As for chest-bump worthy fights, there is something to be said about fighting against even (give or take 10) numbers, it’s amazing. In TC the fights were almost always stacked against you or just massive skill-lag fests. Bronze League has been great and this match-up has been a dream. SF and GoM are really great competitors.

help spread the world to the upper tiers that bronze league is not all ghost towns

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Much <3

Our choice to move was a due to a confluence of factors, but padding HoD was not one of them. The goal is for HoD to move up to Silver League so we can have more fights!

help spread the world to the upper tiers that bronze league is not all ghost towns

The word around the campfire is that after WvW Season 1 ends many T1 and T2 guilds will be spreading throughout the tiers. I really hope that ANet allow free/discounted transfers provided that the players transfering are going from higher populated servers to lower populated servers.

I am a HoD native, and never transfered because anything more than a 30 minute queue doesn’t sound like fun to deal with (to say nothing of skill lag). However I can certainly attest to the fact that there are good fights to be had against every server.

Ideally we work towards a system that favors group skill above coverage/zerg play. I for one really miss the Hall of Heros.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

kitten they need to do something, I mean transferring to SF costs the same as a transfer to SoR

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Sadly thats not going to happen and no offense most of us will be glad when this match is over with.

We had queues last week. We barely had any this week due to being out numbered. Sure there will still be some groups of us but when other players see the wide gap in scores….they don’t bother. Its just how it is with the GOM server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

kitten they need to do something, I mean transferring to SF costs the same as a transfer to SoR

That’s because of the PvE population, not the WvW population. The achievements were good and we got a lot of people involved in prior weeks, but since then, I think everyone got their achievements and no longer care. Oh well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Our choice to move was a due to a confluence of factors, padding HoD was not one of them. The goal is for HoD to move up to Silver League so we can have more fights!

If you wanted fights at silver, why didn’t you moved to silver server in the first place?

All you high tier guilds do is come down here, faceroll the oposition (as its mostly composed by players that aren’t hardcore, after all, you don’t find ‘champions’ on the ‘losing’ servers), boost your egos, talk smack, and go away saying you are bored…

We do have our own “T1-cancer” on ET as we also had Agg down here before. It’s all the same crap as always…

I really don’t understand the need of doing that, but maybe it’s the nature of a on-line game. You need to be better than someone else to feel good yourself.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

If you wanted fights at silver, why didn’t you moved to silver server in the first place?

All you high tier guilds do is come down here, faceroll the oposition (as its mostly composed by players that aren’t hardcore, after all, you don’t find ‘champions’ on the ‘losing’ servers), boost your egos, talk smack, and go away saying you are bored…

We do have our own “T1-cancer” on ET as we also had Agg down here before. It’s all the same crap as always…

I really don’t understand the need of doing that, but maybe it’s the nature of a on-line game. You need to be better than someone else to feel good yourself.

The answer is pretty simple. [MU] and [Dx] are sister guilds with some players being in both guilds. There was already a happy and healthy relationship with [Dx] which is (and has always been) a native HoD guild. The choice to move to HoD as opposed to another server had to do with some key players in [Dx]. Furthermore, just to clear it up, the [MU] players that transfered to HoD did so after the start of season one. As a result those players current reward is based on how well TC does and not how well HoD does in season one. The majority of [MU] (myself included) is now comprised of HoD natives.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

capmasterflash.5690

The answer is pretty simple. [MU] and [Dx] are sister guilds with some players being in both guilds. There was already a happy and healthy relationship with [Dx] which is (and has always been) a native HoD guild. The choice to move to HoD as opposed to another server had to do with some key players in [Dx]. Furthermore, just to clear it up, the [MU] players that transfered to HoD did so after the start of season one. As a result those players current reward is based on how well TC does and not how well HoD does in season one. The majority of [MU] (myself included) is now comprised of HoD natives.

That’s it. This is all Villenio Fox’s fault. Be sure to message him in game for the password to the MU channel in teamspeak.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

gz to the CoSa baddy that can kill my full zerk shatter mes while useing broken cheese perplexity runes i bet u feel so good when u wanna duel my war or thief let me know cuz ill crush ur little cheese runes.

Gratz on getting trolled hard enough to come here and let the world know of your thin skin.

lmfaoo i came here to point out how baddy players useing perplexity runes actually think they have any skill watsoever and need to laugh spam when they finally get a kill and i enjoyed very much laugh spamming on his little cheese war with my warrior, and the fact that u jumped on my d as soon as u saw this post probably shows u run cheese runes to get kills also. sadly once i changed to my thief after beating him with my war i could not find him anywhere i was roaming all around eb looking for him but i guess he rage quit when he lost to my warrior

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

lmfaoo i came here to point out how baddy players useing perplexity runes actually think they have any skill watsoever and need to laugh spam when they finally get a kill and i enjoyed very much laugh spamming on his little cheese war with my warrior, and the fact that u jumped on my d as soon as u saw this post probably shows u run cheese runes to get kills also. sadly once i changed to my thief after beating him with my war i could not find him anywhere i was roaming all around eb looking for him but i guess he rage quit when he lost to my warrior

Your post makes little sense other than you screaming about rage changing to 3 different toons? (“full zerk shatter mes”, war, and thief)

Lets see if we can recreate the scenario:

1. You being bad running full zerk and expecting other people not to exploit that fact.
2. Other person winning, /laugh /laugh /laugh
3. And you do what now?

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Jek, my brother from another mother….Don’t try to come in here and make sense bro, these T1’ers done got something in their head, they are here to “learn us low classers”.

Also I couldn’t agree more brother, always some flavor of the month coming down here trying to be something. Hitch your wagon to them HoD, lets see what happens, I am sure it will be good for you. I mean those guilds always stay and help build extremely solid communities, just ask Kain, Dragonwagon, and any of the other bandwagons.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

Your post makes little sense other than you screaming about rage changing to 3 different toons? ("full zerk shatter mes", war, and thief)

1. You being bad running full zerk and expecting other people not to exploit that fact.
3. And you do what now?

first off baddy mesmers are one of the weakest classes against condi and hes running perplexity stun spam against a zerker mes, and 2 yes i swapped cahrs to sit his cheese kitten runes down cuz both my other classes laugh at condi dmg and i want to see utake on a perplexity condi class as a zerker mes calling me bad LOL ur so funny and the fact that ur saying hes exploiting a zerker mes hes useing broken runes that need to be fixed and he thinks hes good by chest thumping if u wanna duel me let me know cuz ill take u down like i did to that cheese warrior and i can tell by the fact that ur protecting perplexity runes so hard that u will rage quit the game when they get nerfed

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Your post makes little sense other than you screaming about rage changing to 3 different toons? (“full zerk shatter mes”, war, and thief)

3. And you do what now?

first off baddy mesmers are one of the weakest classes against condi and hes running perplexity stun spam against a zerker mes, and 2 yes i swapped cahrs to sit his cheese kitten runes down cuz both my other classes laugh at condi dmg and i want to see utake on a perplexity condi class as a zerker mes calling me bad LOL ur so funny and the fact that ur saying hes exploiting a zerker mes hes useing broken runes that need to be fixed and he thinks hes good by chest thumping if u wanna duel me let me know cuz ill take u down like i did to that cheese warrior

I love perplex peoples when I am running my mesmer, perhaps you should ask around about my mesmer sir before you assume I know nothing about them. Bad mesmers are weak, bad anything is weak?

The key to beating perplex is understanding what is going on before you spam your self to death trying to be a shatter bot. I usually just let them get a ridiculous amount of confusion on me (10 stacks or more hopefully), give it back to them, and burst them down while they’re trying to figure out what is killing them and why I do not have any confusion on me.

I don’t have a problem with people running the runes solo, but if you have ever come across organized small-man groups that know how to keep 25 stacks on you then you are out of luck and that is the problem I have with them. I encourage people to 1v1 me with them on.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

3. And you do what now?

first off baddy mesmers are one of the weakest classes against condi and hes running perplexity stun spam against a zerker mes, and 2 yes i swapped cahrs to sit his cheese kitten runes down cuz both my other classes laugh at condi dmg and i want to see utake on a perplexity condi class as a zerker mes calling me bad LOL ur so funny and the fact that ur saying hes exploiting a zerker mes hes useing broken runes that need to be fixed and he thinks hes good by chest thumping if u wanna duel me let me know cuz ill take u down like i did to that cheese warrior

I love perplex peoples when I am running my mesmer, perhaps you should ask around about my mesmer sir before you assume I know nothing about them. Bad mesmers are weak, bad anything is weak?

The key to beating perplex is understanding what is going on before you spam your self to death trying to be a shatter bot. I usually just let them get a ridiculous amount of confusion on me (10 stacks or more hopefully), give it back to them, and burst them down while they’re trying to figure out what is killing them and why I do not have any confusion on me.

I don’t have a problem with people running the runes solo, but if you have ever come across organized small-man groups that know how to keep 25 stacks on you then you are out of luck and that is the problem I have with them. I encourage people to 1v1 me with them on.

Bro, do you even fireworks?

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

3. And you do what now?

Uwot? Do you even lift mate?

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

King…. still eagerly awaiting your response on behalf of [REAP].

A simple yes/no will do.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

3. And you do what now?

Uwot? Do you even lift mate?

Lift? I carry teams, not weights.

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

King…. still eagerly awaiting your response on behalf of [REAP].

I bet you are little man, I bet you are…..Be patient King is taking care of some urgent business, [REAP] will have someone get in touch with you shortly.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

Your post makes little sense other than you screaming about rage changing to 3 different toons? ("full zerk shatter mes", war, and thief)

3. And you do what now?

like i said im a zerk shatter mes y would i run arcane thievery at a chance i come up against a cheese perplexity

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

3. And you do what now?

like i said im a zerk shatter mes y would i run arcane thievery at a chance i come up against a cheese perplexity

IDK why would anyone be mad losing as Paper to Scissors? Maybe you should have played rock?

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

3. And you do what now?

IDK why would anyone be mad losing as Paper to Scissors? Maybe you should have played rock?

i did play rock when i changed to my war and crushed him to only find he was gone once i changed to kill him with my thief and when u chest thump useing runes that are as broken as perplexity it shows how bad u are at the game

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Jek, my brother from another mother….Don’t try to come in here and make sense bro, these T1’ers done got something in their head, they are here to “learn us low classers”.

Also I couldn’t agree more brother, always some flavor of the month coming down here trying to be something. Hitch your wagon to them HoD, lets see what happens, I am sure it will be good for you. I mean those guilds always stay and help build extremely solid communities, just ask Kain, Dragonwagon, and any of the other bandwagons.

Don’t forget the “StormBandwagon Isle” and the “Isle of Fort KickAs-penwood Janthir” (Which ended in both the colapse of IoJ and FA)… I find it funny that none of the wagons that came by could carry ET high to drop us down again… I guess our burden is too heavy and ‘we never learn’.

BTW, I think DraWagonBrand is a cooler name to DB.

On I side note: I heard you’re trying to get away from ppt whiners… If that’s true, PM me bro, I want to talk about that.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

On I side note: I heard you’re trying to get away from ppt whiners… If that’s true, PM me bro, I want to talk about that.

An ET homecoming?

Interesting…..I will hit ya up.

Mag Server Leader