SFR | Deso | Kodasch [DE] 09/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: stiello.1875

stiello.1875

Happy the big massive blob went off from deso, good fighting tonight with me guys!
Thanks for the equel sfr and kodash group for the fun!

This is how wvw should be! Equel thrilling fights! Thank you all!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

We roam lot when we try to find own zerg. When enemy roamer come i roam away fast as possible. I have about 70k kills and one 1 vs 1 kill.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

This weeks WvW match up….

Dull as dish water.

All three servers are just mass blobs..

Where are all SFR/Kodah roamers?

Buka, BooM etc? or the Thief only guild?

:( Bored.com

roaming guardian here. im in most afternoon kodash bl. look me up

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fryggenbart.3907

Fryggenbart.3907

If you stumble upon a bigger group of [WdR], don’t be afraid

100% agree with that :P

(noobs, hm?)

Reta del Bratfish
Piken Square [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

thx VII and kodash blob for nice fights in kodash bl tonight

wtf kodash you love your north camp right? 200 ballistas,acs …even omega golems xD

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

(edited by Balzamon.1396)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

I challenge SFR to 1vs25.
Do not fear, I have permanent stability.
On my honor as a Desolation Hero I will not run.

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Ou, la trulala, do you really think those 30 gold farmed from those suicide, desperate, attempts to res the lord by cool down, was terrible ? It’s hilarious how you getting farmed for 4 hours straight and trying to sound pro. Keep it up lootbag.

Where do you get that assumption? unless your running around with over 50% magic find not to mention the value of downed players is based off their survivability if they where indeed throwing themselves at you for 4hrs straight you would find after each wipe the individual value of each player would decrease to 0 rather quickly.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

finally finally we got that stupid north camp thx kodash for a rly awesome night xD

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

NORTH CAMP IS OURS NANANANANANAA

what is meme

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

omg noob 8+ sfr running away from me xD lol roflcopter!!!

and I didn’t have 30+ behind me!!

Attachments:

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Lol I recall DVG zone blob getting stomped hard at garrison by pugs with equal numbers, gj there mister guild co-founder. Also the same day random pugs with inferior numbers, no siege and no commander holding Deso for 5+ minutes at lord (see screnshots). Deso average player used to be better, but recently my experiences have all been pretty pathetic. But I hope to be proven wrong.

To the people wanting small fights, you will find me 24/7 in the ruins once they get added, although I fear they will be zerged like crazy at first.

Edit:
Just noticed the edited minimap and possible sarcastic tone of noddan’s post. Nevermind, I’m stupid and that you should know already.

Attachments:

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Edit:
Just noticed the edited minimap and possible sarcastic tone of noddan’s post. Nevermind, I’m stupid and that you should know already.

+1

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

Pretty sure at some point boom and osc started hugging each other (not even mentioning random followers)

As i said you overrating yourself, your guild ll leave to ebg anyway with the first sense of a challenge.

Kind regards.

You but hurt? Cause you sound but hurt. The forum warrior in you is stronk.

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

kitten? arcade isnt in either of those guilds……

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

Lol I recall DVG zone blob getting stomped hard at garrison by pugs with equal numbers, gj there mister guild co-founder. Also the same day random pugs with inferior numbers, no siege and no commander holding Deso for 5+ minutes at lord (see screnshots). Deso average player used to be better, but recently my experiences have all been pretty pathetic. But I hope to be proven wrong.

To the people wanting small fights, you will find me 24/7 in the ruins once they get added, although I fear they will be zerged like crazy at first.

Edit:

We’ve only had one DVG event and that was reset when we held your garrison for most of the night, sorry to disappoint.

You are probably right about the average player being weaker, it is noticeable when commanding, but they’re just less experienced. There seems to be a big influx of new players, which is great in the long run, difficult in the short term though until they become properly geared and experienced.

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: nojdeux.6254

nojdeux.6254

Hey guys, FG are looking for some GvG’s on monday, PM me in game, should be on tonight prime time. xoxox

[FG] Parsley Responsible

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Ou, la trulala, do you really think those 30 gold farmed from those suicide, desperate, attempts to res the lord by cool down, was terrible ? It’s hilarious how you getting farmed for 4 hours straight and trying to sound pro. Keep it up lootbag.

Where do you get that assumption? unless your running around with over 50% magic find not to mention the value of downed players is based off their survivability if they where indeed throwing themselves at you for 4hrs straight you would find after each wipe the individual value of each player would decrease to 0 rather quickly.

101 % magic find, plus lord farming gives some extra shiny bags, plus you can somehow get an exotic with divinity rune in it but those are just details.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Where have ECL been this week? There always great fun to fight against.

As for the rest of SFR, I see the new league system has brought a lot of pugs to your server.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

Nobody have said to keep this down so I can spread the worst news I have heard in months.

because of lack of leadership Wickie left gw2 still not back. zorrgo had real stuffs when he got back they decided to disband ecl and make a new guild and go to gunnars hold.

ecl is sadly gone.

DvG train your pugs and your raid leader seriously being farmed by pugs and stop lie to players your farming me i just started play today against you toke a break yesterday so you didn’t even fight me stop bloody lie and get some better players your inviting low-.

was running today upscaled lvl 18 guardian commander with blob was funny laughs when i died Q-Q

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Edit:

We’ve only had one DVG event and that was reset when we held your garrison for most of the night, sorry to disappoint.

I played from… mmmh 10 PM to 0:30 AM CET on reset, SFR map, and I can give you that there were DVG behind every corner and we had like, 1 tower and 1 camp in the entire map for like an hour

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

most guilds core players don’t like reset so its more slack to give the enemy a leap in points before we log in Saturday sunday to crush and eat bags:)

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Nobody have said to keep this down so I can spread the worst news I have heard in months.

because of lack of leadership Wickie left gw2 still not back. zorrgo had real stuffs when he got back they decided to disband ecl and make a new guild and go to gunnars hold.

ecl is sadly gone.

DvG train your pugs and your raid leader seriously being farmed by pugs and stop lie to players your farming me i just started play today against you toke a break yesterday so you didn’t even fight me stop bloody lie and get some better players your inviting low-.

was running today upscaled lvl 18 guardian commander with blob was funny laughs when i died Q-Q

That’s pretty bad news for SFR, but I guess your new influx of pugs will take more than enough of their slots.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

I won’t comment on the single fights, but I’ll only say this: SFR in its current state and with its current numbers accusing other servers of “blobbing” is beyond ridiculous.

Seriously guys, get a grip on reality.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

I won’t comment on the single fights, but I’ll only say this: SFR in its current state and with its current numbers accusing other servers of “blobbing” is beyond ridiculous.

Seriously guys, get a grip on reality.

We are working on it but it doesn’t help with the amount of transfers we get. We both have to train pugs and work on organization to lesser blobbing.

And if it wasn’t for the fact all other EU servers are bad in coverage, organization AND skill, we wouldnt get all these transfers and then we could work more on organizing our playstyle than teaching pugs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Honestly cant you guys change the topic of whining? Every week I read SFR blob, we dont have skill ect ect. But we havent been challenged on bl and eb for ages now?!?! Why think about yourselves and then cry for numbers… Ok I raid bl mostly in guild raid but even when I command still no challenge.the only challenge is GoD pain train if pugs dont listen…
Sorry but it gets boring,we have our good and bad sides but look yourselves and the speak and whine?
Our bl are empty through the day but we organize and cover and you cry we aare stacked wtf? you bring 100 to our t3 keeps or defend your t3 with 100 and siege and cry that we bring 100 too?!
Honestly I dont think bloodlust update on 17th will change something but at least you will have your chance to roam and fight small scale…..and try not to blob..
As for the week it is so boring even more than last we win matches in first 2 days I need kittening challenge to play if we lead to much is boring.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

200 SFR players blobbing on every border, great fun guys.. I am taking the week off. Have fun trying to find battles if you behave like this.

Note to self: Never join the blob server SFR.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Good. We don’t need any more pugs.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Honestly cant you guys change the topic of whining? Every week I read SFR blob, we dont have skill ect ect. But we havent been challenged on bl and eb for ages now?!?! Why think about yourselves and then cry for numbers… Ok I raid bl mostly in guild raid but even when I command still no challenge.the only challenge is GoD pain train if pugs dont listen…
Sorry but it gets boring,we have our good and bad sides but look yourselves and the speak and whine?
Our bl are empty through the day but we organize and cover and you cry we aare stacked wtf? you bring 100 to our t3 keeps or defend your t3 with 100 and siege and cry that we bring 100 too?!
Honestly I dont think bloodlust update on 17th will change something but at least you will have your chance to roam and fight small scale…..and try not to blob..
As for the week it is so boring even more than last we win matches in first 2 days I need kittening challenge to play if we lead to much is boring.

Every other server doesn’t have queues on all 4 maps through most of the day even Viz, don’t blame us for boring match-ups when you outnumbered us massively.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

We tried to play like kitten and still your pugs come our server. Seems like it doesn’t help even if we try to lose.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Players joining SFR is a direct consequence of other servers being bad…

… this should tell you more about YOUR server then ours.

Think about that for a bit.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

200 SFR players blobbing on every border, great fun guys.. I am taking the week off. Have fun trying to find battles if you behave like this.

best one wished 100 bandwagons that joined sfr so far said the same.

sfr is not recruiting.
if we would recruit it would be na and night capping guild that doesn’t play on prime time.

we do not recruit players like you that speak before having all the facts and fail to realise we aren’t recruiting we don’t want the pugs but we cant do anything about it and still you blame us for something we cant do anything about.

we got pugs from piken,deso,elona,blacktide,jade sea and many more I blame your communities your server for having such bad pug commanders and so bad communicating supporting guild so your pugs leave the server for a bigger better community like sfr.

its sad.

because you sfr might either decide to disband all core guilds leave or we slack for months of months with no tag no capping or we decide to win the league but make sure using no tag doing so to make all bandwagons with fail piken berserker fail ranger gears leaves.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Every other server doesn’t have queues on all 4 maps through most of the day even Viz, don’t blame us for boring match-ups when you outnumbered us massively.

you want to tell me in eu prime you dont have q it is like 8 pm cet until 10—11 pm cet try better mate …. and we dont have queues through the day and night so yeah check your facts
And as Wemil said we dont want and we dont need your players…but we can stop them transfer it creates problems for us … not fun but as I said before check your comunities comanders servers then blame us…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

[EXG] are still looking for a GvG on Monday. PM / Mail me ingame if interested.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Players joining SFR is a direct consequence of other servers being bad…

… this should tell you more about YOUR server then ours.

Think about that for a bit.

Are you serious? If vizunah was an international server it would have twice the bandwagoners as you. Don’t flatter yourself into thinking because you’re number one that means have the slightest bit of skill, the two are NOT related. I actually respect vizunah, because they, unlike you, don’t beat their chests like a bunch of arrogant five year olds. All you are bragging about is your greater numbers, not something to be that proud of.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Yes, I am 100% serious.
Players are fleeing their servers because it does not provide what they are looking for.

If you would have put half of the effort that SFR has put into building it’s WvW community, maybe you wouldn’t have empty maps 20 hours/day and frustrated players letting their steam out on the forums.

Getting kitten tired of these whines.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Players on SFR since about Feb/March DO are extremely anti blobbing.

The issue is Anet that first pushed FREE transfers to SFR when it was in 1st position (god that was dumb, almost killed the server community), now with leagues the amount of ppl hopping in wvw/server is rising again, headless pvers blobbing like SFR never did.

The core community deeply despise the blobbig meta. But you can’t stop ppl to transfer (aside getting 24/7 full), and being in good place/perfomance will draw bandwagoners, it’s unavoidable.

Oh, and if you’re reading and considering transfer to SFR (not related to Koda/Deso, just to any reader) in order to leech out the “Gold meta achievement for leagues” and bandwagon for easy T1 wvw, please gtfo and stay away.
Thanks.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Edit:

+1

Salty

in Match-ups

Posted by: Timpsu.9324

Timpsu.9324

People will join SFR because SFR is the international server with the best coverage and hence, the international server with the best chances of winning The League (dramatic music pls).Period. It tells nothing of how skillful we are, or you are, or Kodash are, it tells nothing about how great our communities are, it only means that people will move to the winning server. As there is quite nothing to avoid the scenario, we’ll just have to live with it.

[TLA] – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

I know, but it’s annoying getting pointed as worse than Viz, blobbers and bads when you’ve spent months to fight that thing – and then Anet made all bandwagoners move (again).

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Match-ups

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Let them whine who cares. Guilds like invi to cry for blobing when you run with xt ect ect just to kill a CoN guild raid? and Tla are fun guys run in 10-20 people try not to blob so I respect them,but to claim that we blob like Vz is ridicilous… so watch your servers try to improve beat us stop the whine it is fun at one point ,after that is annoyance…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I am NOT complaining our enemy. Just stating a fact:

Desolation is regularly outnumbered even on our own borderland in prime time e.g. almost all this evening the outnumbered “buff” has been on. No queue except on some special situations like reset.

Numbers on our side are soon approaching the record lows we had in late Spring 2013. If we would not have any night capping team our rating easily be below rank 15, since even rank 15 servers can pull more players to WvWvW. When we were matched against Gandara, rank 14 on our 1st match up against them, they were regularly outnumbering us. Gandara would be placed much higher in rating if they would care more about points than just ambushing and ganking.

Comments about Deso players average quality dropping. This may be partially true on certain hours, but the many hard core players are still there. In fact the PuG group defending some objective maybe so that 1/3 of them are veteran commanders (tag is just turned off). But the real problem is numbers. Our enemies tend to inflate our numbers 2-3x as much. If we had so many players then why do we have the outnumbered “buff” on us like it is permanently stamped to display?

Glad to see that Kodash has gotten their act together again. You can still make it to the Gold League

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

interesting recruitment post from Desolation ^^

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

MagnusLL.8473

Puggers are joining SFR because it’s the highest ranked english speaking EU server and thus the best shot at winning the league. It has jack squat to do with the communities on other servers. Once again, please try to connect with the actual reality before posting on this forum.

You can thank Devon and his “let’s create a league with rewards before doing anything to balance matchups” brilliant idea for this.

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

But who brought SFR to the highest spots if puggers joined later? And how did Deso, the FOTM server at launch, became undermanned?

in Match-ups

MagnusLL.8473

By fighting for months a hopeless fight against Vizunah, then losing 3/4 of its WvW guilds in one go.

Also note that Deso’s WvW population was on the rise again, then Arenanet announced the league.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Timpsu.9324

Timpsu.9324

I agree, it’s hard to believe that ANet didn’t see that this league-system would unbalance servers even more. It’s actually pretty sad to see that every time SFR manages to attain that “N:o 1 server EU”-position, ANet does something to shake the foundations of the server. When taken into account the achievement system, well, those queues can be horrible, as one needs to propably spend some time in W3 to attain the achievements.

Well, SFR is a dedicated W3-server, where as Desolation has been more PvX. It’s natural that people with a serious interest in W3 will seek likeminded people on a dedicated server.

[TLA] – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

SFR = 4x number of deso (if all 4 borders counted together), yet when they loose a battle with 20% more people then Deso they STILL need to call 30 people more in from other border to win.

SFR glicko score: 1950 NR1

Fairplay SFR score 0, Rank 30.

Counter this post wathever you wan’t, lie to yourself wathever you want, this is the truth. I hope the transfer hype for the leagues, is gonna destroy the wvw guilds of sfr again, they deserver after all the cheap recruiting to make a 2nd vizunah square win formula server.

Every time i see a fair battle (equal numbers, no calling in friends), fairplay score of SFR will go up one glicko. Let’s see, still only 5 glicko as off now, will SFR change it’s kitten nature, to good.

Gotta give it to piken square at least that server doesn’t use number to force a victory. I dislike their style but at least they do fairplay when zerg vs zerg is in play.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

(edited by Phoebe Ascension.8437)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Actually yeah, I forgot about how many fights against the odds Deso had to face. I really don’t understand why Arenanet doesn’t incentivize playing on lower-populated servers instead of stacking on the same 4-5 servers

in Match-ups

MagnusLL.8473

Well, SFR is a dedicated W3-server, where as Desolation has been more PvX. It’s natural that people with a serious interest in W3 will seek likeminded people on a dedicated server.

Actually it’s worse than that. It’s all the PvE bandwagoners that jump ship to get the new snazzy rewards, even before knowing what they will be, on the off chance that they might turn out to be useful…

in Match-ups

Posted by: stiello.1875

stiello.1875

@Anet,

Thanks for giving desolation this matchup…i’m so happy that I can’t wait till this week will end!

Please let SFR/Riverside/Viz play each other every week, try and make a better system for wvw.

Find something to see the activity of a server in WvW how many people do they bring on an average day.

But please never match us against SFR the biggest blob server that I saw in my entire life…

Today on deso we finally had some equel fights the sfr group failed taking gerrison, but then SFR comes back after couple of tries lets bring 20/30 people more cause we can’t take it.

Wish you guys good luck and hope you enjoy blobbing and running like zombies.

If any glory hunters read this that went to the numbers 1 server because of the upcomming wvw competition thingy.

You are very weak people!