SFR | Deso | Kodasch [DE] 09/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

lol. instead of proper answer i got bunch of childish insults? (surprise suprise from deso ^^)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

SFR zerg in EB dies faster than any VS zerg and they are quicker in running away! First time leading this matchup, not impressed :P

GoD raid with pugs on ebg which is know to be SFR’s pugland.
Why wouldn’t you go to Borders ? Oh wait, GoD is blowing up there faster the Vizunah pugs on ebg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

SFR zerg in EB dies faster than any VS zerg and they are quicker in running away! First time leading this matchup, not impressed :P

Why wouldn’t you go to Borders ? Oh wait, GoD is blowing up there faster the Vizunah pugs on ebg.

It was a GoD commander leading a pug raid just like Boom/Zbs members sometimes lead eb.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

I think I’ve never had less fun than in this matchup, seriously hoping that we’ll never have to play SFR again.

Retired GW2 Player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Someone used Small grps and sfr in the same post.

ROFL

Juggernauts plz

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toby.2357

Toby.2357

We may get dominated in WvW this week, but we sure as hell are the first EU server to kil Teq.. KeKEKKEKEKE.. We Pve Noa

Your move SFR

Level 80 Kudzu Ranger – SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

It was a GoD commander leading a pug raid just like Boom/Zbs members sometimes lead eb.

Yeah, right …. btw Booms, and Zbs, have no commanders on Ebg. GL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

We may get dominated in WvW this week, but we sure as hell are the first EU server to kil Teq.. KeKEKKEKEKE.. We Pve Noa

Your move SFR

Dude i just collected hinterland and gendarra chest two times and did lions arch jp 4 times.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helicity.3416

Helicity.3416

my god this thread is the worst matchup thread ever.

It’s full of grandstanding people from my server, and kittenhurt little kiddos crying foul from the other two.

You should collectively be ashamed of yourselves.

Nemain/Kali Darru [FUN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Yeah, right …. btw Booms, and Zbs, have no commanders on Ebg. GL.

Wemil is SFR EB’s main commander and he’s from ZBs but good try also I know from experience that wickie, rajnesh etc will sometimes command eb, your pretty much implying if someone from a guild leads eb its a guild raid.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Gratz to Deso for EU first’s killing of Tequatl! Hopefully we manage to do it before Vizunah. Wemil go to Sparkly kitten it!

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Gratz to Deso for EU first’s killing of Tequatl! Hopefully we manage to do it before Vizunah. Wemil go to Sparkly kitten it!

Wemil would just one hit him.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

So many stories about this Wemil character.. I must meet him in the open field and harass his puny behind when he’s stacking up. smirk

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Your move SFR

i was leading the attack, as an guest on Desolation.
5 friends joined to acomplish Daily Reviver, cause ppls don’t die on SFR

your move Desolation

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

So many stories about this Wemil character.. I must meet him in the open field and harass his puny behind when he’s stacking up. smirk

in eb?

I haven’t been wiped morning for weeks:)

and I have been running pink guardian upscaled commander from lvl 11 to 43 I am currently lvl 43 and I have sometimes this week faced a blob and survived in midd battle:)

I love guardian why didn’t I make one kitten . warrior sucks…

when I fought against vizunah and deso for 3 months I got wiped 2 times per week so bring it:)

when I scream hammerstun peoples die around me. <3

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

in eb?

I haven’t been wiped morning for weeks:)

and I have been running pink guardian upscaled commander from lvl 11 to 43 I am currently lvl 43 and I have sometimes this week faced a blob and survived in midd battle:)

I love guardian why didn’t I make one kitten . warrior sucks…

when I fought against vizunah and deso for 3 months I got wiped 2 times per week so bring it:)

when I scream hammerstun peoples die around me. <3

Low level guardian eh? What is your guild tag kind sir and which map do you play on? I will find you. I will hunt you down. I will make you cry. I will not give up. I am a deso hero.

Broski

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

what map I play on..

I am currently for a week or two more co ordinating morning map jump destroyer pvd squad:)
(with an upscaled lvl 43 guardian)

i jump all maps eb,sfr,deso,kodash:)

I play 06:00-11:00<3

but soon i will start play prime time only because of school and work:)

just follow the big sfr blob trail and you should find me soon:)

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

I cannot wait! You may recognise me as the d/f elementalist from EXG.

It’s a date <3

Broski

(edited by Dahir.4158)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’ve watched Vii take out 50 with 15, multiple servers over the course of many weeks. Just sayin’.

Also: GET HOME NOW!

*cough

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

shut up! BAAAAAAMBY

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Haha, you too! You heard me :p

(Home now, not the other. Sheesh, Deso has changed you Ireth.)

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiniMe.1960

MiniMe.1960

Thx to all the Kodashis who rumbeld with me on EB the last 3 hours and sorry for the interrupts. They weren’t intended.

Greezz from the Deso Asura Ranger

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

meeh wont be able to morning push today 06:00-12:00 got work but tomorrow you will find me morning map jump if needed<3

my suggestion. get a 100 blob:)

and I will probably be golem rushing entire eb from 15:00-17:00:)

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

Don’t worry I equal 50 vizunah

Edit: Running with my new friends from SFR <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psWOjeHMI-E

It was nice of EB to let me join their guild raid ^^

Broski

(edited by Dahir.4158)

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

First time I’ve logged in to WvW and played in like a month, was nice to see on eternal that the Deso guild groups were (COIN and FG) operating separately and not blobbing. Of course, our PUG blob would just turn tail when the bulk of your force ever got too close, lol.

I know it’s eternal, but I can definitely see where the other servers are coming from with the SFR blob QQ, it was pretty much just oh **** its a guild group, lets send our whole map at them, GG, wipe, and our pug quality has dropped pretty bad too, the moment we get under any pressure, well I saw a lot of corpses because people didn’t know how to dodge out of pain trains.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

drama, romantic, triller…what else can we have here?)

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

Just to clarify 7th as far as we know is leaving Kodash they stayed only because of the match up and gvgs.We respect them and I hope it is mutual. The gvg was close but we lost it no drama there. But raids are completely deferent thing… We know you raid 10-20 guys so we raid in a bit higher numbers.

AS for Coin I will just laugh it out…..

#zerokittensgiven

P.S Only an idiot would assume that wiping isn’t a part of the game, and to claim that no-one can be wiped/beaten/certain conditions applicable IS an idiot. Every good guild has wipes, usually because of the kittening lag that comes from servers forming OMNI-BLOBS to deal with them (and we all know that Anets server hardware can’t handle that many people in one spot).

Let me be frank. This match-up thread has turned into a kittening joke. Respectable guilds/members of those guilds being lured into commenting/responding to forum trolls that don’t even have a readable IQ because its so low. Even an animal can show respect to its enemy/surroundings/counterparts. I personally, always respect my enemy because if you don’t, it will be the downfall of you.

As for DVG – I will admit, at the start I was one of the first people to call them scrubs, but at the end of that same sentence (even from the beginning) I would still say that I respect them – why? because they did something that no-one else was willing or capable of doing. Playing the PPT/Coverage game. The problem is, when you try and handle this yourself as one guild – you eventually burn out. Throughout their time on Desolation, they actually started to improve their open field battle tactics/skills ALOT and at one point I think they were even practicing for GvG. Huge respect for this guild and your development and I wish you guys all the best. It’s a shame that most do not have the ability or knowledge to read/understand this sort of thing.

I have no issue with what SFR as a server are doing. Everyone knows that the only way to win WvW (in terms of its pure game type) is to have good coverage. Outside of some good organisation and numbers, this requires no skill against others than cannot muster the same coverage. So win away guys, because PPT means kitten all in this game anyway, even with this new ‘league’ system coming in.

Finally, the only time I ever feel disappointed towards an opposing server is when they feel the need to OMNI-BLOB. It ruins the game by lagging the entire fight out through FPS shut down and latency. I feel even more disheartened/disappointed when respectable guilds do this. Hopefully, with what they have added it will discourage this on the BL – It’s just a shame that they had to kill fair GvG’s off in the process.

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azraelle.1683

Azraelle.1683

Well, that’s why ppl are leaving deso. All this whining and blabbing about blobs & unskilled zergs never make pleasant atmosphere. Deso and sfr are both international servers and nothing prevented deso from making strong and big www community like sfr has now. And if our commanders can’t do kitten with low deso numbers it’s their problem not sfr’s. At least don’t blame sfr for having reliable www community.

Thief/Guardian. Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wicked.9261

Wicked.9261

Nice 5h siege battle this night Kodash on EB, we had a lot of fun even with so many ACs

Razac Wickedbane

World Guardians [WvW] SFR Romanian Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

Well, that’s why ppl are leaving deso. All this whining and blabbing about blobs & unskilled zergs never make pleasant atmosphere. Deso and sfr are both international servers and nothing prevented deso from making strong and big www community like sfr has now. And if our commanders can’t do kitten with low deso numbers it’s their problem not sfr’s. At least don’t blame sfr for having reliable www community.

Funny how the blame goes always on the commander… No matter the numbers, what a commander can do if ppl are not following? I’m pretty sure that’s one of the main reasons why it’s hard for new commanders to start commanding.

in Match-ups

Posted by: earthian.1520

earthian.1520

Funny how the blame goes always on the commander… No matter the numbers, what a commander can do if ppl are not following? I’m pretty sure that’s one of the main reasons why it’s hard for new commanders to start commanding.

Funny how the blame NEVER goes on the commanders and their gruppies… It’s happening in real life too, you know. Leader is responsible for the failure. It’s happening in business, in sports, in arts, everywhere. Why GW2 teamplay would be an exception?

We won the last fight? Grupies popping up on map chat: “Gongrats commander X, great job, you are awesome man”

We lost the last fight? Same grupies popping up on map chat: “Fail Deso or SFR, you are not tagged, you are not this, you are not that…” , even if the commander was doing the one mistake after the other that evening.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Deso and sfr are both international servers and nothing prevented deso from making strong and big www community like sfr has now.

You mean, apart from being “very high” or “full” on a 24/7 basis and having a ridiculously high cost for transfers making it impossible to become one of the “genetically engineered” WvW servers like Blacktide first and SFR second?
And apart from never getting a “lucky break” (if you can even call it that) during the several months Deso was the highest ranked international server like SFR just did now with the league announcement and the immediate mass transfers?

I love how people totally ignore all the external factors at work…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

180 plus players in desospeak TS doing teq dragon since 7am this morning ………Not to mention all the deso players akitten LA or farming for the ascended…………………. i wouldn;t even call us a pvx server right now….

(edited by Sylosis.7125)

in Match-ups

Azraelle.1683

I love how people always can find some blatant excuses. Like “oh no, it’s not our fault, its high transfer cost QQ.” Transfer to sfr is not free too and if somebody’s really interested in transferring in good www then he’ll find 1000 or 1800 crystals. And if you you need a break from strong opponents then qq and transfer to some medium populated server. We did fine in past few months, some of our commanders did very good job. I personally enjoyed(everything but lags lags) fighting viz/piken.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

I love how people always can find some blatant excuses. Like “oh no, it’s not our fault, its high transfer cost QQ.” Transfer to sfr is not free too and if somebody’s really interested in transferring in good www then he’ll find 1000 or 1800 crystals. And if you you need a break from strong opponents then qq and transfer to some medium populated server. We did fine in past few months, some of our commanders did very good job. I personally enjoyed(everything but lags lags) fighting viz/piken.

Are you stupid?

For several months (up until they raised the server cap recently) it was all but impossible for even a medium sized guild to transfer to Desolation. The server was listed as “full” on a nearly permanent basis, meaning any WvW guild considering transferring to Deso would be discouraged by the very concrete danger of finding itself with half the members managing to luck out a transfer by trying at 4AM and the other half “stranded” on the source server.
This made it impossible to do on Deso the “let’s build a superpower WvW server by merging 3-4 different WvW communities in one single place” operation that birthed Blacktide first, and SFR later. If it never happened on Deso it’s not because the community was “bad” or guild leaders never tried. It’s because it was a practical impossibility. And now it’s unrealistic because with the league incoming the bandwagoners want to join the likely winners.

And don’t make me laugh with your tough guy impersonation. I’ve been playing on Deso since prerelease. I’ve seen it all, and it takes more than an SFR bandwagon effect to push me out of the server. I was just replying to the usual clueless “we attract more players because we’re better” drivel that becomes common from (poor) forum warriors playing on the bandwagon server of the day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

So you are saying that it’s our fault that we have high transfer cost? Don’t you think it’s bit silly how we have over 170 people in one channel in teamspeak. Some of them being from other servers. People actually come to guest on Desolation because we are known for our strong PvE players. Things going to the point they are joining our teamspeak to do PvE. You seem to find it rather easy to command people you don’t know and recruit more people to server that has very high population already. I can tell you that it’s not only the commanders fault when server is losing fights and points. If they players “following” commander aren’t doing what the commander asks and keep just roaming around without any clue. Is it still commanders fault? You talk like you have played lot of WvW but sounds like bullkitten to me. Please recruit all those hardcore WvW players to deso if it’s so easy. If you haven’n noticed, we’ve lost more people to other servers than have transfered to our server.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

(edited by Weli.4568)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Here’s a tasty fact mostly every guild that has come to desolation in recent months involved some form of financial support in doing so, we simply can’t attract large WvW guilds in because they cant afford the entire transfer costs on their own.

It’s correct if a guild really want’s to move it will find the gems to do so but if that cost is exceptionally high there better be a good incentive for doing so. Deso has a very active PVE community but you can guest to enjoy that the big question mark hovering over us is our WvW performance in these mathups if somebody is going to pay 1800 gems they will expect us to compete with SFR and Viz, nobody will expect to pay that to fight in mid ranks when there are plenty of medium pop servers with a price tag of 500 gems who can put up a strong fight in those brackets.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexen.2930

Hexen.2930

The amont of hate these days is extreme.

Everyone knows that you need a decent coverage to successfully participate at higher tier WvWvW. The problem Desolation has, it is a sPvP/Pve server.
Personally i played sPvP only, before i got bored of it, and i know the meaning of alot sPvP player. They cant be kitten d to play skilless zergs, where it is very easy to hide baddies. Rewards doesnt mean alot to them, so they keep playing sPvP or get bored and quit. thats like 50% of Desolation Population atm. A ton of inactive accounts.

The other like 49.99999…% of Desolation is Pve players. The reward for playing an hour pve can reach up to 10g without any dropluck. thats just impossible at WvWvW. So why bother with this less rewards? For fun factor? For Badges when you have multiple dungeon armors or badges from AP Chests?

Another big issue on Desolation is that hardly any Commanders can be attracted to tag up at EB for the pugs. If they do, they have mostly all the time way less numbers, and hey its pugs without any real knowledge about strategy and so on. Furthermore these people blame the commanders for beeing “idiots”, “slowpokes”, “slackers”.
Would you bother to tag up at EB?

“Ins for the Wagh” and “Divine Leaf” do an outstanding job at organizing and leading pug raids sometimes. But Desolation unfortunately doesnt have enough Ins’ or Leaf’s.

DVG was some kind of gapcloser here. Even though i totally dislike any mass guilds, i totally respect what they did for Desolation. And it makes me sad to see Desolation without them now. I wish you guys all the best on your journey.

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

Surprised I got a couple decent fights when I got into WvW. Thank you Mr. Necromancer and Ranger from SFR who fought me in your own borderland.

World vs. World on Desolation is dead as of now.

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

As harsh as it may sound to my own server would you pay 1800 for an unreliable clapped out motor that could break down at any moment or 1000 or less on a practical, more reliant and economic model? The way things are going that is an example of the choice people are making, it is purely up to guilds and individuals playing on Desolation to get their heads screwed on and improve our image into a positive one.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AllIsVain.6409

AllIsVain.6409

So the moving of DVG, what can I say…

DVG at the start were a guild that picked up from the ‘IRON triangle’ and started anew. They started out by training the new and guild-less players, open raids everyday and gathering a strong and good reputation. At one point they were one of the most respectable guilds on Desolation, with a strong community and dedicated WvW players. However, recently DVG seems to have collapsed under its own virtues. Their recruitment policy of anyone who was interested in WvW meant nobody was ever left out, but it also left them with ~200 sub/on par players in the guild. Although continually addressing to the community they were ‘training’ them, the standards didn’t seem to improve. I ran with one of DVGs last open raids, in which they constantly mixed their combo-fields, had poor blasting and had a very weak melee train (whether they like to admit this or not).

As DVG moved towards the end of its career on Desolation it also transitioned away from its original primary goals. They continuously ran untagged ‘guild raids’ and started to GvG, a stark contrast to its original points per tick and playing for the guild-less players DVG had originally. Towards the end of its Desolation life, DVG also in my opinion became less innovative in its WvW play and commanding, and began to drop its reputation. To go along with this several times in the days before DVG left I saw some of the most appalling behaviour since starting Guild Wars 2, but I won’t go into that here.

Overall I am not sad to see DVG go. If it was the DVG of old I would feel it would have a dramatic loss to our community, but the modern DVG we saw in the past few weeks I feel no sympathy for. In many ways DVG leaving was a good thing, they took some of the less-able players Desolation had been burdened with with them. I do think though it is very hypocritical of DVG, the Desolation Vanguard to leave Desolation when the times get tough. The people that fight for the server are the first to jump ship before the leagues. My question now is who will be next?

PS; I think Piken was the wrong choice.

Lootballs – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Och, I stay in Desolation no mather what. I will not move to a server because my own skills are bad and thus I need to transfer to a different server that can hold my hand to victory.

Desolation has always been a great server to play in, we have all aspects of the game. But WvW is just not fun to play when everything lags if you play against SFR ( nothing personal ) but you guys have just too many people.

And for the original SFR,Riverside,Vizunah etc players that been there from the start.. It is not your fault that all these scared pug guilds come from other servers to play as a number one, so this message is not really for you.

But you do can help and not include these server hoppers to your community, let them get bored, let them feel how it is.. Do not accept glory hunters where you worked a year for.

But that’s all up to you offcourse

I stay in Desolation for ever, and so should others! Stay in your home servers and make them strong instead of glory hopping around.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Azraelle.1683

MagnusLL, keep finding excuses. You are good at it.

Magnetron Well, yeah. We had good www community, strong guilds and big numbers. I hope deso will rise again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: HierUndDa.9235

HierUndDa.9235

Wow, first time I have to agree with what Magnetron says :o

in Match-ups

Posted by: RikR.6309

RikR.6309

So the moving of DVG, what can I say…

DVG at the start were a guild that picked up from the ‘IRON triangle’ and started anew. They started out by training the new and guild-less players, open raids everyday and gathering a strong and good reputation. At one point they were one of the most respectable guilds on Desolation, with a strong community and dedicated WvW players. However, recently DVG seems to have collapsed under its own virtues. Their recruitment policy of anyone who was interested in WvW meant nobody was ever left out, but it also left them with ~200 sub/on par players in the guild. Although continually addressing to the community they were ‘training’ them, the standards didn’t seem to improve. I ran with one of DVGs last open raids, in which they constantly mixed their combo-fields, had poor blasting and had a very weak melee train (whether they like to admit this or not).

As DVG moved towards the end of its career on Desolation it also transitioned away from its original primary goals. They continuously ran untagged ‘guild raids’ and started to GvG, a stark contrast to its original points per tick and playing for the guild-less players DVG had originally. Towards the end of its Desolation life, DVG also in my opinion became less innovative in its WvW play and commanding, and began to drop its reputation. To go along with this several times in the days before DVG left I saw some of the most appalling behaviour since starting Guild Wars 2, but I won’t go into that here.

Overall I am not sad to see DVG go. If it was the DVG of old I would feel it would have a dramatic loss to our community, but the modern DVG we saw in the past few weeks I feel no sympathy for. In many ways DVG leaving was a good thing, they took some of the less-able players Desolation had been burdened with with them. I do think though it is very hypocritical of DVG, the Desolation Vanguard to leave Desolation when the times get tough. The people that fight for the server are the first to jump ship before the leagues. My question now is who will be next?

PS; I think Piken was the wrong choice.

That’s your view from OUTSIDE the guild.

We are still the same, we still recruited and trained everyone who had interest in WvW. You forget one thing: everyone was a ‘pug’ at some time, everyone.

So until we came with the decision of leaving DESO, we were still recruiting and training everyone who wanted to join.

Does this make us a bad guild? Define bad guild. We wanted to change DESO losing streak and ‘we’ did. We wanted to train ‘pugs’ and we did.
We lost open field battles? Yes. Did we win open field battles? Yes.

At the end of the day we didn’t care as much about losing open field battles as we cared about winning but we never ran away from a fair fight, at least intentionally.

So we left because times got rough? How was the time when DVG was created? Can you remind me (us)?

We are not elitists and we’ll never be and you will know that we’re a fun guild to hang out with if you spend time with us… and that might be the reason why alot of DVG is going to Piken, that shows how people in DVG feel about DVG.

PS: we didn’t do GvG, we did training sessions with some of the core members (3 times?), we did it so we could improve our fighting skills. We also ran untagged for training purposes and they were like once a week, thrice at the most.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Where ZDs roaming tonight?

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Looks like wemil and zbs trying their best against eb pugs

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

I FOUND YOU WEMIL

Broski

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

I FOUND YOU WEMIL

I love desolation. the quality of players is kitten high there.

yes I saw a lot coin,god,invi run there together making a 50 deathball train I would like to fight them next week too.

today farmed 18:00 too I dunno 20:30? then I rage quit xD.

sfr got some pug quality problems we had many guild players running whole days with nice gears some nice dodge practice but after 19:30 just farmed 50 pugs just stood there when I told them to roll and they all got wiped xD

I hope we get vizunah/desolation next matchup so I can start train with running no commander tag and specific party set ups in eb prime time the pugs gonna need it Q-Q

WORST QUALITY EVER SFR PUGS prime time… WAKE UP!

‘’note that you had 100 zone blob and farmed you too 19.30 before all good quality players left only 10 zds left and 50 pugs with no brain:) ’’

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Wemil can’t even take a T1 keep with that many golems! :P

Joking aside been waiting for god knows how long to be able to play an evening and clash with a zerg lead by you. You smashed us in the first 2 open field fights but i think the amount of swearing i did got people to stop spreading out and after that we did very well and then you rage quit haha XD and without getting into a number argument, we had 18 INVI Coin and GoD combined ^^

Thanks to all the guilds that came to fight us in Deso BL. 3 SFR guilds and then Kodash with 70+ with EoW and BaN leading the way. Most fun night had in a very long time apart from the lag sometimes.

I need to quit my job so i can play more evenings

Ins :1 – 0 : Wemil XD

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!