Posted by: gjop.8612

gjop.8612

forget it, not needed

(edited by gjop.8612)

SFR | Deso | Kodasch [DE] 09/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: gjop.8612

gjop.8612

That’s your view from OUTSIDE the guild.

We are still the same, we still recruited and trained everyone who had interest in WvW. You forget one thing: everyone was a ‘pug’ at some time, everyone.

As another outside the guild, on ocassions certain commander’s in your guild trash talk the pug’s due to their own failure’s and mistakes and the irony of this is where the majoirty of your members came from.

So until we came with the decision of leaving DESO, we were still recruiting and training everyone who wanted to join.

Does this make us a bad guild? Define bad guild. We wanted to change DESO losing streak and ‘we’ did. We wanted to train ‘pugs’ and we did.
We lost open field battles? Yes. Did we win open field battles? Yes.

At the end of the day we didn’t care as much about losing open field battles as we cared about winning but we never ran away from a fair fight, at least intentionally.

Change deso’s losing streak? deso has only won a couple of match up’s recently and placed second or last every other matchup. Also are you trying to claim it was all your guild’s own doing? Alot of you points came from PvDooring as people call it in the late night’s/early morning’s generally only requires coverage at those times which your guild provided.

I didn’t quite get the hate some had for your guild and had many good times playing along side DVG but you’ve essentally sucked a large number of potential deso player’s in about 6 months and then jumped ship when the going got tough. There’s some great memeber’s in your guild but you have a large amount of bandwagoner’s only intrested in basically leeching of your guild, remember this when the same 3-5 people in your guild of 200+ command 24/7, get burned out and people from DVG make just about every excuse not to tag up.

So we left because times got rough? How was the time when DVG was created? Can you remind me (us)?

We are not elitists and we’ll never be and you will know that we’re a fun guild to hang out with if you spend time with us… and that might be the reason why alot of DVG is going to Piken, that shows how people in DVG feel about DVG.

So thats justification for jumping ship because things where terrible then, I can assure you now it’s pretty much hit a new low now.

I remember way back when Elpro used to rally the randoms, myself included and it was all about the fun, bringing deso together and getting good fights. I also remember it all being about building deso as a server and deso pride. Seems DVG forgot about that.

Your guild evolved into playing the PPT game which has no real meaning outside bragging and decided by the server with the most coverage. I’m not surprised you got burn’t out on deso as your attempt’s to match servers like Viz/SFR was futile.

(edited by gjop.8612)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

The commander saying something along the lines of if you think you can do better then tag up.[/quote]
It’s true that any critisism against commanders is shot down quickly. Tho usually the ones complaining have no clue either what to do. And it’s really frustrating when people start giving the commander orders or “smart” advices

[/quote]Now I get it if people are doing their own thing and not listening but some commander’s on deso make idiotic mistakes like any person would do but rather then acknowledge the mistake which the better commanders do, some commander’s ego start to get hurt and they start raging in map chat/ts blaming the pug’s/noobs whatever you want to call them. It’s never anything to do with the bad decision’s a commander makes. These same commander’s then wonder why they can’t muster up the numbers to fight.[/quote]
Depends what counts as a idiotic mistake. Is it a mistake to push against bigger group? I think it isnt. But still people suddenly leave after first wipe. Wipes are part of WvW. So i dont really see why people get so discouraged after first big fight/wipe. If you die, you rise again, rise until lambs become lions. It wont do any good if people just leave.

Stupid mistake on the other hand, at least for me, is placing siege to the wrong places. Pushing enemy is never a mistake. It might be stupid but not a mistake.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

I FOUND YOU WEMIL

I love desolation. the quality of players is kitten high there.

yes I saw a lot coin,god,invi run there together making a 50 deathball train I would like to fight them next week too.

today farmed 18:00 too I dunno 20:30? then I rage quit xD.

sfr got some pug quality problems we had many guild players running whole days with nice gears some nice dodge practice but after 19:30 just farmed 50 pugs just stood there when I told them to roll and they all got wiped xD

I hope we get vizunah/desolation next matchup so I can start train with running no commander tag and specific party set ups in eb prime time the pugs gonna need it Q-Q

WORST QUALITY EVER SFR PUGS prime time… WAKE UP!

‘’note that you had 100 zone blob and farmed you too 19.30 before all good quality players left only 10 zds left and 50 pugs with no brain:) ’’

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Cheers to the condition phantasm mesmer from TOG. You would not notice that I let you ress up and bowed after I killed you 1vs u and that thief? Sad you wouldnt accept the invite and chose to troll.

When you see a thief jumping and stealthing on your clones when you are downed, he probably is not trying to stomp you. You might want to keep this in mind.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Cheers to the condition phantasm mesmer from TOG. You would not notice that I let you ress up and bowed after I killed you 1vs u and that thief? Sad you wouldnt accept the invite and chose to troll.

When you see a thief jumping and stealthing on your clones when you are downed, he probably is not trying to stomp you. You might want to keep this in mind.

You gotta stop owning these fresh players dude. It’s not healthy!
I mean, what if they dedicate themselves to hunting you and butt-f#ing your downed body, laughing and doing various emotes till you quit the whole game ENTIRELY?

Broski

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Stop trolling me in forums and drop to silver league already!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

First I thought you were playing your ele, then I read the second paragraph. Almost got me excited!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

At this rate we’ll be dropping in no time.

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

I was leading INVI raid tonight on Kodash BL……fighting vs CoN and VII.,,,,then eventually one fo the many sfr blobs.

VII Guild must of been 25 players max, reasonable amount indeed for us to test ourselves….but they were busy fighting CoN.

CoN had alot more and bloodlust buffs……was nice to sit back and watch the fight and at first i was patient and disciplined not to interfere.

Not one of you VII players died for a long time, i could barley see you in amongst that blob of CoN….you were in there though it was bloody awesome to watch your movement and coordination.

VII you are class and your resilience against those numbers which also had buffs was great to watch. You were pushing CoN back at one point and then you started to lose 2 or 3 players…..so i decided to call it and charged INVI through a veil to wreck CoN ….after wiping them we had to get our 2 dead up….at this point you turned on us….haahah i kinda expected that seen as we rudely interrupted your fight….but it was going on forever you must admit.

We are still nowhere near were we are as a guild but i hope you agree we put up a half decent fight against you.

Hope you have a decent matchup next week and was nice to try and fight you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Thank you guys from CoN, INVI, Boom and Riot and others for good fights on Kodash Border. Special thanks to our ally from Kodash for support.

Beginning of raid wasn’t so great with constant warping lags good that come bit down at some point. Fighting close twice bigger guild group with 3x Bloodlust buff isn’t easy but always good opportunity to practice fight under pressure not sure if we had 20 tonight at any point.

There was few nice 3way fights that evening especially battle for Bay and roaming at south.

I think fight whole SFR in Hills was a bit too much with all that AC even supported by Kodash players chance was very little but battle was BIG, really hard to take T3 keep from you guys.

So maybe next time
o/

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

(edited by Khrums.3765)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grizz.6872

Grizz.6872

Best regards to the SFR and Deso zergs from the Deso BL this night, I was the commander leading the Kodash publics (including BAN) this night. Thank you for this great fights we could have, while being on our first Raid vs. Higher placed servers.

Also you missed out [AOfT], they were supporting us aswell so here you go Swarley!

Kodash [DE] Commander
[BAN] BANHAMMER
www.banhammer.de

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

oh hai Kodash..

congrats! you guys are the rank 1 in terms of score not from tick in EU ladder.
currently at 35.14%, lesser blobs, more small teams, more roamers, more stomps. awesome!

http://www.gw2score.com/index.php?action=currentscore&sort=hidden_points_percent&ad=desc

Blackgate since day 1

(edited by sielfiel.4692)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fryggenbart.3907

Fryggenbart.3907

finally a ladder with kodash as nr1, yeah

Reta del Bratfish
Piken Square [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Just saying con had 20-27 guys at the fights we got people in Q and disconects all the time. Not to mention the shadowsteping ect…the lags and the other kitten Anet throws on us.

But I like you chest beating though keep it going guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Honestly, who is chest beating? Or do you mean the posts from yesterday? Because now I see people congratulating each others for a fun evening.

Last evening I personally had fun fighting against guild groups. Started with 15 VII at NE of Garrison upto 20 later in Bay and at south in the fights Sylosis spoke about.

I was quite happy to see CoN, INVI and other guilds wait and watch the fights before joining in. Something which has lately been rarer and rarer. I would assume it was enjoyable for you as well?

Aurora Glade – VII

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sven.3680

Sven.3680

Relax, i guess you VII guys were never meant to be included when talking about Kodash guilds cause it looks like its just your temporary home. Funny how the discussion got slightly out of hand. Laughed hard at those bogus allegations of INVI – learn to count dude. Zoneblob to the rescue?! Hope we face each other again so you can continue your philanthropism

its Schlossen Time

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

zone blobs @kodash bl? :p 25 (about) CoN and 13 boom’s and few roaming puggies (RiOT came on later i think?).
lately i have only seen desolation playing during prime time, probably tagging up running 60 man raids for 1-2hours and leaving.

(edited by Covis.6037)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

lately i have only seen desolation playing during prime time, probably tagging up running 60 man raids for 1-2hours and leaving.

i think many in deso can’t be bothered fighting SFR, even if we take all our stuff back and defend/upgrade it during the day, it’s waking up to a +600 for sfr. We can’t win that unless we’d get some nightguilds running (which we don’t have). A second week vs SFR was just pointless and no fun at all for a lot of us.

And yea, if ins tags up, gets a 75% pug group, and still continuously kills an equal sized group under the command of Wemil, thats the 1-2 hours we enjoy

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Seafarer’s – Its been fun. Though, I sincerely hope we will not meet again tonight on reset.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

I hope we meet SFR for the organised PT tonight, although i’d be happy up against VS or PS, the more people and guilds to fight the better! Should be on from about 1700 GMT +1 if your about Wemil, round 2? ^^

Covis – there is always 100+ people i nthe PvE channel on Deso, so if nothing fun is happening in WvW you can guess where they all are. Took me a good hour to get 50+ on TS yesterday, usually only takes 10-15 mins So we built 20+ AC in our keep and waited for Wemil to roll through mwuhaha

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Hebril Amolebin.9817

i think many in deso can’t be bothered fighting SFR, even if we take all our stuff back and defend/upgrade it during the day, it’s waking up to a +600 for sfr. We can’t win that unless we’d get some nightguilds running (which we don’t have). A second week vs SFR was just pointless and no fun at all for a lot of us.

And yea, if ins tags up, gets a 75% pug group, and still continuously kills an equal sized group under the command of Wemil, thats the 1-2 hours we enjoy

Tell me where he plays if he can beat wemil I will give him a shot to entertain me. If we meet again on reset tonight I promise to try fight him in sunday if you guys dont shy. Tonight I cnat fight you sorry but I am on BSE party

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Nice match up. I hope we shall meet deso again this reset, and reset after reset, basicly the same amount of resets as vizunah had you. Those tasty tears of dispair…

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Tell me where he plays if he can beat wemil I will give him a shot to entertain me. If we meet again on reset tonight I promise to try fight him in sunday if you guys dont shy. Tonight I cnat fight you sorry but I am on BSE party

I play wherever, depends on how big the Q is to EB or wheter it’s abit to easy in EB. Then we tend to go guild blob hunting in the BLs :P

I’m away all weekend so will only be on tonight, i will be running a 24 hour non-stop train again this month ** so hope we have SFR and VS to maximise loot and WxP from repeatadly wiping your zergs :P

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Nice match up. I hope we shall meet deso again this reset, and reset after reset, basicly the same amount of resets as vizunah had you. Those tasty tears of dispair…

Fighting Viz was tears of joy m8 the bags just rolled in you would even get them long after a fight where half would run away, there was this one time i was scouting in a tower and 5 bags and a chest just appeared rnd my feet how Nice

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Running a 24 hour pain train tonight Ins? Awesome mate!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Relax, i guess you VII guys were never meant to be included when talking about Kodash guilds cause it looks like its just your temporary home. Funny how the discussion got slightly out of hand. Laughed hard at those bogus allegations of INVI – learn to count dude. Zoneblob to the rescue?! Hope we face each other again so you can continue your philanthropism

I hardly see how my allegations are bogus when VII were engulfed inside CoN and barely visible, it was only until you were pushed back and stood off each other that i/we could see the sure difference in numbers.

You were many more than VII and more than INVI ……. I didnt guess your numbers i merely said you were alot more.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Announced: WARhammer Online will shut down all servers on December 18th.2013.

I just died a little bit.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Sad for the devs working on it, a game shutting down is always saddening. Otherwise, couldn’t care less.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Running a 24 hour pain train tonight Ins? Awesome mate!

Sorry meant to say this month*

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Hebril Amolebin.9817

I play wherever, depends on how big the Q is to EB or wheter it’s abit to easy in EB. Then we tend to go guild blob hunting in the BLs :P

I’m away all weekend so will only be on tonight, i will be running a 24 hour non-stop train again this month ** so hope we have SFR and VS to maximise loot and WxP from repeatadly wiping your zergs :P

Good no hard feelings then, when I make you jump map rage quiting as you do in GoD raids on BL’s

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Good no hard feelings then, when I make you jump map rage quiting as you do in GoD raids on BL’s

Even though i am goD i haven’t be able to attend a guild raid for like 2 1/2 weeks due to work, and considering i joined 3 weeks ago it’s fairly safe to say i have never fought you. And as for me rage quitting and border hopping? Never border hopped to get away from a zerg, i’ve wiped 8+ times in a row trying to beat a ZDs blob before and we had to call it a night because others gave up not me. I’m made of sterner stuff than most

Edit- And add your name and guild tag if you’re going to gloat, just so i can make an extra effort when i see you guys out and about

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Yeah those raid quits are pretty epic and funny, the footage of GoD wiping still warms my heart, especially when you making a regroup in their regroup and farm them on their respawn.

And then yeah, they go to EBG and farm pugs.

See you after reset.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Respect to the Guilds and the Players that stay on Desolation on this “hard” times.
RS faced the same Problems as you in the past, holly kitten we are almost the same high populated PVE-Server as you are;-)
Many Guilds left us that days back, but our WvW-Core Guilds stayed on RS and we fought back.
Now we are in a better position with a very polite Community open to everything;-)(VII)
I have to mention that we reached all this, almost with no new guilds or something like that.
2 Weeks ago we got the first 2 Guilds that joined us from other Servers, Scnd from BB and Irae from ER.
What i want so say finally, keep it up you have enough decent Guilds and Players to strike back.
Take a break and you will come back stronger than before.

DVG its your decision but as i said to all RS-Guilds that left, you will regret it in the end.
Have fun see ya.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sven.3680

Sven.3680

I hardly see how my allegations are bogus when VII were engulfed inside CoN and barely visible, it was only until you were pushed back and stood off each other that i/we could see the sure difference in numbers.

You were many more than VII and more than INVI ……. I didnt guess your numbers i merely said you were alot more.

They say they were around 20 – we say we were around 25 (perhaps some pugs on both sides). Did it occur to you that perhaps we were able to get the upper hand during that fight and some of them already died/ported out?! And you seriously say we were more than ur zoneblob … but i dont care anymore and just hope you are in our next matchup again

its Schlossen Time

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Announced: WARhammer Online will shut down all servers on December 18th.2013.

I just died a little bit.

That brings back some memories was my first real venture into MMO’s
Forces of Destruction Karak-Norn

R.I.P

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Karak-Eight-Peaks will never die!