SFR - Viz - Riverside (20/9-27/9)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veritas.6193

Veritas.6193

Somehow it’s true, that French servers are good at running away, but some vizu players seem to get mad when it comes to defending their castles. In their home keep some players inc’ed us from behind or with surprise attacks through the gate. And that on and on, don’t want to share the repair bill, guys.

—\ Riverside [DE] /—

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lisellen.7048

Lisellen.7048

I’m enjoying this match-up so far and we had a very nice reset, so I made a video. Bit silly, but hey, that’s how we roll. Hope you enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygjfsiI0H1A

Second Law [Scnd] – Riverside

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Just to make it a bit more interesting apparently SFR have decided that there will be no comm badges even in EB for the next two days. Use TS or get out (I think that was the message).

So the challenge now is to see what difference it makes to the points, types of players in wvw, and how many new guilds and players come into wvw and take up slots and ignore the english speaking server ts while using their own.

Oh and the other challenge is to see if viz and RS can take advantage and scare off the pugs by running even bigger zergs (in Viz’s case, not sure that would be possible).

Thanks for all the fights so far, really enjoyed the taking turns to attack garrison and supply us with a lot of loot bags, hope yours were heavy too!

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

Just to make it a bit more interesting apparently SFR have decided that there will be no comm badges even in EB for the next two days. Use TS or get out (I think that was the message).

So the challenge now is to see what difference it makes to the points, types of players in wvw, and how many new guilds and players come into wvw and take up slots and ignore the english speaking server ts while using their own.

Oh and the other challenge is to see if viz and RS can take advantage and scare off the pugs by running even bigger zergs (in Viz’s case, not sure that would be possible).

Thanks for all the fights so far, really enjoyed the taking turns to attack garrison and supply us with a lot of loot bags, hope yours were heavy too!

well..

your wrong xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Vizuna cant run in bigger zerg there is player limit on Borderland you know:-P

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

NIce fights on riverside Border yesterday!

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

My first and last post during this match, better use this for some thoughts, facts and questions.

It’s normal that the number 1 EU server don’t have queue in prime time? Another day I had waited more than 4 hours to get inside EB, and I don’t complain. Where are the people/guilds that only want to play in prime time (talking about BL’s), when we need them? 23:00 GMT is a little too early to disappear. Is necessary to remind that this is a 24/7 game?

After more than 1 year of GW2 and WWW, no server as disappeared, the server number is the same, but many guilds aren’t here anymore. It’s time to decide/choose if you really want to have a better server, and do that with all the people.

To all players, especially to EB map, please help with scouting, building siege, etc. We can rotate all the boring tasks, between us, if everyone offer 10 min of is time to do it will not cost anything, and that will make the difference.

To all a good week, VS and Riverside included. This match isn’t closed yet
Note: If anyone as Wicky Pedia contact, please tell him to get back to the game please, we can’t afford to lose guys like him, very fun wen commanding, I know we are very lucky to have Shadow, great guy, but I (we) still miss Wicky.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Tequatl is the new WvW meta

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

-.- mighty hates me he don’t mention me there….

<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

No you !

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

epic raid tonight, <3 wiping blobs

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

WL Scnd? zone blobing us? come on I expect more than you guys and honestly Gd couldnt’t count Scnd cant too or what?
CoN never had more than 25 in bay defence was epic. I expect french to blob us but I have higher opinion for riverside and Scnd.. And the finish of the night garri fight was enormous.. At last after 2 weeks of boredom some fun !
Keep coming guys you can do it at some point maybe !
Thx for the loot and money more I hope in the next days.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minze.7065

Minze.7065

The amount of heartseeker spamming thieves is pretty sick on wvw. I am playing wvw since about 3 weeks, but thieves who starting in 3vs1 with heartseeker is just so cool..

i dont blame servers, i guess it happens everywhere.. this matchup is so far pretty nice..riverside on rank 2 in this setup is all we want..sfr actually not beatable..

but riverside will beat sfr in queue waiting times for sure..for the short queues …

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

The amount of heartseeker spamming thieves is pretty sick on wvw. I am playing wvw since about 3 weeks, but thieves who starting in 3vs1 with heartseeker is just so cool..

i dont blame servers, i guess it happens everywhere.. this matchup is so far pretty nice..riverside on rank 2 in this setup is all we want..sfr actually not beatable..

but riverside will beat sfr in queue waiting times for sure..for the short queues …

OH YES WE GOT heavy que don’t come to sfr:)

xD here is one that need to get scouts on both servers before commenting I got scouts on riverside and they got more ques than sfr xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minze.7065

Minze.7065

OH YES WE GOT heavy que don’t come to sfr:)

xD here is one that need to get scouts on both servers before commenting I got scouts on riverside and they got more ques than sfr xD

you are the guy who said that you have many russians on your server..so they are timezone -3/+3…you even said that you one bl where only russian are talking..i rspect that..dont get me wrong..

and tbh, you really want to say that riverside has longer queuses then sfr? i doubt that heavily..i didnt said we have better players or anything like that..

you are doing a good job..but dont say riverside have a longer queue then sfr..tbh..seriously

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

I am so happy, i just won my first duel with guardian against an omega

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertenburny.5103

Bertenburny.5103

To bad you all runnin on EB as soon as u see us in the distance, even though sometimes we are really outnumbered by the enemy blob
yesterday for example Viz kept sneakin to klovan & cata’d it, but turend tail every time , we really had to push on your towers (under your ac’s) to get a decent fight out of u viz

good battles for the rest guys, just try not to run so quick ^^

Shiva /Haze/Glau/Mashira
Seaferer’s Rest berserker of the Mists – VOLT -

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

Vizu/SFR are populated by zerg trash. I have yet to meet a decent player.

Tz tz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

-.- mighty hates me he don’t mention me there….

<3

No Wemil I really don’t, I’m still your friend, and respect your work, you can see it in some of my posts in the past when I try to defend you (I know the real Wemil).

I didn’t mentioned you like I didn’t mentioned Hjerim, Kresh, Handarand or other commanders that usually play when I play. I had mentioned Shadow because, he is a funny guy, like Wicky, and as you know he loves our server above all, a good example for all of us.

At last but not least, you make me broke my promise; I did it because I think you deserve it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

riverblob is so skilled :P Only respectable guilds i have seen are Scnd and FeaR. Good example yesterday we are 15 guys, 25man guild runs inside tower, waits 10 min calls for other guild to sandwich with 3x numbers. Thats pure skill

in Match-ups

Posted by: zowie berner.7098

zowie berner.7098

so far i’ve seen riverside blobbing just as much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

welcome to the generalization feast…just to stay in topic Riverside only battle with the whole zone blob together and they seem even proud of the laglol party so what are u talking about?

[NoE] NoEntry

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

Riverside has at least 1 kitten talker That’s for sure.

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xiisty.2974

Xiisty.2974

Stop complaining about blob, that’s not because you have been massacred by one that you have to come here and cry. Every top 5 serveur are blobing, not always in the same time, but all of them.

[TA] Team Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I try and avoid commenting on other people’s matchups, but I couldn’t resist this little gem. You say that VZ and SFR are zerg trash, but when AG last fought RS, you blobbed us constantly (while we were attacking Drakkar lake) and hid in T3 towers while firing superior acs at us. On top of that, your forum warriors vigorously denied all of this despite evidence through prints screen and the MOS website clearly showing what RS had been doing.

Vizunah however, they had some excellent roamers and were great fun to fight.

Attachments:

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Captain Shino i laughed my kitten off with your first sentence;-)
Serious?
You are doing exactly this all the time.
First of all you should make thoughts why nobody takes you seriously even on your own Server.
I talked to several guys from AG an all of them told me the same about you.
“Just a troll to ignore”.
Exactly what everyone should do from now on.

Matchup ist enjoyable for me, many heavy Fights through primetime, offtime we have not really menpower so we are losing there the ppt.
After more than a year people should not jump on every guy, who write his bullkitten on the matchup-thread.
Most of the people respect each other.
Thanks to Vizu and SFR for the 1vs1, small scale and zerg fights i had so far.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

@Myrmi
you spoke to several guys from AG? nice to know, I highly doubt that you actually did and I doubt further that they told you that I’m a troll when I’m not one. I would also like to point out that you appear on other matchups just as much as I do, when I do comment on other matchups, I usually give praise to servers that deserve it, e.g. Vizunah for being great fun to fight against.
Btw, I would like for you to PM me the names of these people so I can verify if they actually said that or not.

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

VU biggest blob guild of riverside. I feel sad that i see guild thats capable of running by themselves but no, all i see is 80 man blob. I really havent seen any “equal” fights during prime time this week. Hope we dont meet up in future <3.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anaktas.7390

Anaktas.7390

I am highly impressed by Riverside’s efficiency, you do really good. Carry on!

Commander of Seafarer’s Rest.
Eternal Illumination[EB] Guild Leader.

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Why is Vizunah doing so badly point-wise? Are they all in PvE doing Tequatl? Or has their dedication to WvW just … gone?

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Why is Vizunah doing so badly point-wise? Are they all in PvE doing Tequatl? Or has their dedication to WvW just … gone?

Both.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Why? How? Prepping up for the league?

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well they still have much bigger zergs.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Oh come on … Vizu won WvW for most of the first year. Vizu is tired now.
Since sept 2012, almost nothing has changed : lag is awful, rewards are inexistant.

A national server can’t really renew its population, contrary to the “international” servers like SFR. We had a huge WvW population, we did very good for the first year, but then everyone becomes tired and demotivated.

So yeah, French people are farming Taco and other world bosses. Because the loot is usually better than on your corpses.
Don’t expect much of a come-back for the league tho. A finisher is not a decent reward.
We’re happy with what we’ve done in the WvW scene, not sure there is much to prove now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reztek.7805

Reztek.7805

I try and avoid commenting on other people’s matchups, …

Ahaha, seriously? You keep following our matchup threads like a lil cute puppy. By now you are the official RS mascot, congratulations.

And btw. your constant lying gets you nowhere, you have been proven wrong a hundred times.

Ranger/Mesmer/Thief/Warrior/Elementalist/Guardian/Engineer/Necromancer/Revenant

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Since sept 2012, almost nothing has changed : lag is awful, rewards are inexistant.

A national server can’t really renew its population, contrary to the “international” servers like SFR. We had a huge WvW population, we did very good for the first year, but then everyone becomes tired and demotivated.

So yeah, French people are farming Taco and other world bosses. Because the loot is usually better than on your corpses.
Don’t expect much of a come-back for the league tho. A finisher is not a decent reward.
We’re happy with what we’ve done in the WvW scene, not sure there is much to prove now.

Oh I see, already putting your hands in front of you before even starting to fall. We aren’t even sure how the league is gonna go yet, but I see you are already making up excuses. We have Taco too, you know. Nice defeatism.

You proved you could win with bigger numbers and better coverage. So congratulations for that. Now would be a great time to prove you can win with inferior numbers and coverage.

Really saddens me as close matches are huge motivation for me.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

I hope this is good old troma propaganda and that vizunah will come back stronger than ever at the league.

Personally, I started on far shiverpeaks and from beta till recently I hated your server with a passion. Doing bad in prime time but winning the matchups on pure night force?
But with the years the hate turned to respect and admiration. Granted, there’s been few impressive vizu players (war legends only I can think of) but that’s not all what wvws about. No server has had such a good organization and dedication. And ever since we in SFR have good coverage I start to feel with you on the hate you got. You played the game the best for a long time. But now SFR can finally match you in coverage and once again you have a strong challenge and you call it quits? I don’t believe it…. or maybe I just don’t want to believe it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

After League announcement so many zerglings come to our server for free win.. We were Medium server for looooong time and look now.. Upscaled useless meatshields everywhere.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

Hats off to Riverside already. Your ascent in ranks has been great. No doubt you will pass us this week to the well deserved 3rd place (or even higher!).

Or not!! :-p

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I try and avoid commenting on other people’s matchups, …

Ahaha, seriously? You keep following our matchup threads like a lil cute puppy. By now you are the official RS mascot, congratulations.

And btw. your constant lying gets you nowhere, you have been proven wrong a hundred times.

and this is coming from the same guy who said “And whining in other match-up threads and pretending to be outnumbered all the time (which is obviously a lie) will get you respect? Seriously?” in someone else’s matchup?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

When we check the highest timecap of sfr

http://www.gw2wvw-score.com/index.php?action=server&id=2010&match=0

We give up , they have stronger lumberjacks :’(

Btw this week is very annoying , we had a better match versus aurora glade , a server with players out of the zerg. And without boring forum warriors.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

I hope this is good old troma propaganda and that vizunah will come back stronger than ever at the league.

Personally, I started on far shiverpeaks and from beta till recently I hated your server with a passion. Doing bad in prime time but winning the matchups on pure night force?
But with the years the hate turned to respect and admiration. Granted, there’s been few impressive vizu players (war legends only I can think of) but that’s not all what wvws about. No server has had such a good organization and dedication. And ever since we in SFR have good coverage I start to feel with you on the hate you got. You played the game the best for a long time. But now SFR can finally match you in coverage and once again you have a strong challenge and you call it quits? I don’t believe it…. or maybe I just don’t want to believe it.

We don’t have any hate because we lose. What a mentality… I know a lot of people have it on this forum since a year, especialy from SFR but, please, don’t think your situation is the norm.

Oh wait, someone tells me even when they win, they brag and whine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

I have no idea what you are trying to say to me. It feels like you quoted me and then started talking about something completely different?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

you are already making up excuses.

You proved you could win with bigger numbers and better coverage.

I am not making excuses for Vizu, I am not a spokesperson for the server. Please jump on someone else.
I am just giving you my honnest analysis of the situation – did not say I like it.

Oh, and, like it or not, you are now the “bigger numbers and bigger coverage” server, the one that is despised because it makes points in the day and loses everything during european prime.
Enjoy your time in the hate-spotlight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Schtizzel.5497

Schtizzel.5497

VU biggest blob guild of riverside. I feel sad that i see guild thats capable of running by themselves but no, all i see is 80 man blob. I really havent seen any “equal” fights during prime time this week. Hope we dont meet up in future <3.

I’m from VU and yes yesterday we were running around in a huge blob, but only because we had to lead the randoms on our homeland.
I can tell you that we were and always be running around on our own if we have a commander on the map which will take care of the randoms.

Sunday after our training we were running around as a guild on SFR borderland against big blobs both from Vizu and SFR; on monday we were running around solo on EB with just 15 people (our GvG setup), capped SM like 3 times on our own and roamed deep into enemy territory.

And the same we will do every monday, tuesday, wednesday, Thursday and sunday.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GameRex.8735

GameRex.8735

Personaly, I am just tired.

I liked previous match-ups, they were nice. Even on forum.
When i saw this match the first day … Well, i just decided not to play.

Maybe I am wrong, forum’s atmosphere seems good when we are not winning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

I’m from VU and yes yesterday we were running around in a huge blob, but only because we had to lead the randoms on our homeland.
I can tell you that we were and always be running around on our own if we have a commander on the map which will take care of the randoms.

Sunday after our training we were running around as a guild on SFR borderland against big blobs both from Vizu and SFR; on monday we were running around solo on EB with just 15 people (our GvG setup), capped SM like 3 times on our own and roamed deep into enemy territory.

And the same we will do every monday, tuesday, wednesday, Thursday and sunday.

We are a blobb-guild ^^
Muahahaha … made my day

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

So Wl back you get Js morning guilds and still oh no VZ cant win ect…
Come on bring your zone blobs we are bored we only raiding 2 days a week because no challenge and we win so much…
And honestly claiming VZ done something for wvw scene? only thing you did it zerging and Pvd nothing more …..And to be happy with this is just pity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

you are already making up excuses.

You proved you could win with bigger numbers and better coverage.

I am not making excuses for Vizu, I am not a spokesperson for the server. Please jump on someone else.
I am just giving you my honnest analysis of the situation – did not say I like it.

Oh, and, like it or not, you are now the “bigger numbers and bigger coverage” server, the one that is despised because it makes points in the day and loses everything during european prime.
Enjoy your time in the hate-spotlight.

Bigger numbers ? Right, Vizunah talking about numbers.. Anyway, we loosing everything in prime, i dont know, haven’t noticed that yet, but it’s hard to hold + 300 with two active servers, who would mostly attack, the server which painted most of the maps before prime, plus to this, it’s more likely our “guilds” trying to show how important they are to the server but failing in it, since anyway we are n1 atm in PPT.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Can you explain me who are thoses JS morning guilds? or it’s like the Canadians, in your imagination?

Like 99% of your post, like last year Hebril, you are full of hate and arrogance. You say no challenge, but have you seen the number of guilds and people who are stacked on SFR for the league? are you blind?

Zerging and PvD… it you think thats the only thing we did…

The amount of arrogance on a lot of SFR player is still a shame. Nothing changed.

Selfquote versus Aurora match up:

“Thank you again ! i will bookmark this thread for the future tournament, when Hebril and some others SFR haters will start spit on us like everytime.”

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Aurora-Glade-vs-Kodash-vs-Vizunah-Square/page/4#post2817434

As planned

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck