unless it’s under arrowcarts
and when we have all our skill in couldown
need explain
before the end of the week !

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cost.6917

Cost.6917

Ok, now I need twice as much inventory space as I had before.

Adjora (thief), Rabanastra (ele), Anji The Crimson (war) – Piken [Rise]

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

My congratulations to [LR] from Jade Sea for being actually decent players, but could you please stop actively chasing me after killing me 10 times 5 vs 1? You have taken the camp, killed the dolyaks and secured the sentry. We are in a remote part of the map, with me standing there spamming /bow and /salute, how about you stop zerg rushing me. I know outnumbering the enemy is fun for french servers, but for once have some balls and accept a duel.

On another note, SFR bl has 0 roaming presence and I’m honestly getting sick of this. I can understand why that guy from Kodash whose name I can’t remember says we’re all talk and no action.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pihtt.4360

Pihtt.4360

Blob is not an option

Guardian [Run] Welcome To Wonderland: http://team-run.eu

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Ok, now I need twice as much inventory space as I had before.

Don’t forget the MF-gear it pays off

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

Vizuna server has any guild that can do a proper 20vs20 or more? Because all i see in all maps is french blobs. And they only fight under AC or if the ratio is 1:3. kitten, can anyone tell this french zombies that nobody cares about points? You wont get anything for being the first with more points, your gameplay is horrible and i cant consider guys with no skill and no brain like you the number one server. Horrible match up and im already tired at the first day. thank god its summer..

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Leaving behind the blobbing QQ I would like to give a big shoutout to the vizunah guild that was on SFR border today (FSFDo or something as tag) for running on their own with about 20-25 guys not blobbing. Much much respect for that initiative We hope for a fun matchup, [CoN] is open to any GvGs btw

Have a great week everyone, make the best of it!

Kind regards,

Ridafyt and [CoN]

Raidleader CoN
(Server admin SFR till 15-10-13, currently on Augury)
Bombing zergs since day 1

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

FPFo i believe, yep they got balls and they were doing the same on the last matchup

we’re open to Gvg too

Have a good fighting week

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hate this matchup having lags all the time after the reset and playing on 20-30 fps is boring. Seems spvp week for me or maybe this sky pirates at the end.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Needs to upgrade my bags.

:D

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Batlav.6318

Batlav.6318

It’s like we are in heaven against the 2 servers with most walking bags

SFR

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Knox.3748

Blobzunas, Blobzunas everywhere.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Boring match. Viz + their slaves VS sfr and only tactic seems to be french skill lag meta.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Knox.3748

Blobzunas with only crap in their head. this is huge, you loose in a 1:4 ratio fight. gg frenchies

(edited by Knox.3748)

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Oh god…
- Blue again
- SFR… again
- Elo… oups Vizunah (feel like saying “again”)

So another match against the blind SFR thinking they never blob because they ain’t blobing they are doing raid in guild. Another match against VS that think they don’t have more people than any other server. Another match with tons of lootbags from Fleeing VS that prefer to jump from a cliff instead of fighting an even number of people. Another match against the super modest SFR.

It’s not a secret, JS have few small wvw guild. We’ve manage to reach this rank mostly with PuG. Just deal with it, we can’t play the way you think we should because we haven’t your several middle to large wvw Guild.
Just to be sure you understand. Last week, against SFR and Elona, the only time we used this so called mass blobing technique, was friday afternoon. Yeah! we manage to be, at our peak, 71 and we’ve moved from map to map. Seeing that Elona was keeping his map in touch, SFR runing maybe 20-30 pug on their home, 3 guild raids (20+) on JS BL (cough, cough I’m sure I just manage by some luck to see this 3 raids runing together, chasing 10 JS cough cough… Oh but no that impossible 60+ SFR couldn’t be caught doing this… I know, You were just doing a 3v10, 3 raids vs 10 JS. That must be this.) and a massive EB Blob (oups… no… You don’t blob that’s right… How will i describe the fact that you were 60+ runing together… Oh I know, you were training for some sport event, It was a Marathon). It appear that except your “Marathon”, I only came accross a 15-20 GD group from elona, that’s all (they are hard to deal with this GD Guys).

Feel like your raiding guild really enjoy JS BL, maybe you like us and you don’t know how to express this feeling. Maybe the weather is better on JS BL.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Knox.3748

“and a massive EB Blob "

i loled

WHat do you expect in EB ? :>

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

Yeah I barely play in EB… So I don’t expect anything of EB ;p

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

Hmmm I think there’s 1 AC per VS player (don’t worry JS your ratio is not bad either) O.o

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

(edited by Chiolas.1326)

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sjaakie.1470

Sjaakie.1470

Nice, another week of anti-gaming against the French. Run like chickens and hide in towers behind arrowcarts and wait till you outman everyone and golemrush, how pathetic can you be.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Problem is that jade sea is kind of pointless server. They don’t fight against viz so why not transfer all their players in viz?

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Problem is that jade sea is kind of pointless server. They don’t fight against viz so why not transfer all their players in viz?

Oh thats simple to answer: Because they would be in the queue on Viz, while they can support Viz on the battlefield while on Jade

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

We don’t fight against viz? Do you even play?

Well I shouldn’t feed the troll.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

No you don’t. You are just unwanted third wheel who sit inside keep and wait that we start to fight and then you come and take empty tower.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Of course you do, I am sorry about the statement before.

You definitely fight with Viz over which part of the map to golem rush in the morning.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Yeah… and SFR is 2nd with JS and VS against you…

I’m sure that Troma have make a new evil alliance against sfr !!

JS, like every one other serv, is opportunistic, but thinking we play with/for VS or any kind of thing like this, is a big joke.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Weird thing is that you don’t ever attack viz, but viz still take your towers. You should at least ask viz give you silver medal.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

So what you’re saying is that when viz take something from us we carefully wait until you take it to attack and claim it.

You should try sometime to open a live map from millenium and watch the live event logger. You learn a lot from this thing about what each server do and don’t. Or you just open your map IG and see what happen for each server.

At the time I write this we have barely anything on our Homemap porbably destroyed by a massive golem rush from Viz, like yesterday and like the day before. We are pressed from the two side by Viz and SFR on EB and SFR just burn everything we try to claim on Viz border.

So what should we do? Just leave SFR BL where we got a least something because you don’t bother protecting? Just leave the game and don’t do anything in wvw for the rest of the week saying to you : “SFR, Viz, have fun together we on Jade we are going on holydays”.

It’s a pain but yeah we have a shortage on manpower because of the constant lag with “orange” since the 25/6 maj. So we are doing choice and that is mostly to try to keep what we got instead of fighting a dead end war where we are smashed after a long freeze.

Maybe you feel the same way we felt when we were against Viz and Deso. When a server has a shortage in manpower they choose what’s important and what’s not. Your BL defense is a bit weaker than Viz’s so yeah that’s where it’s easier to fight.

And, by the way a lot of Jade player don’t like golems attack. We are far from the level of Viz or Elona in this.

PS: “Orange” is our most common internet operator so yeah we are ton to have this ****ing lags.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Weird thing is that you don’t ever attack viz, but viz still take your towers. You should at least ask viz give you silver medal.

That’s because they are our underdogs and they like it.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

A.net you should make a fixed tier with 3 (new/old) servers, for playing pvp, gvg (and desactivate the point system, and all sieges stuff blah blah) and let the others servers play for points and we will be all happy, it’s really boring to fight when they run like hell… i don’t want to fight against vizunah or elona the next week !

Attachments:

(edited by Tshik.7204)

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Knox.3748

fight us at eb viz plz. why u so kittens?

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

can’t catch anyone :’(

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Knox.3748

can’t catch anyone :’(

so true. my hammer warr has lots of cc, but not that much :|

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Yeah I barely play in EB… So I don’t expect anything of EB ;p

Lucky for you not playing in EB, I’m going to give some info about that map (play there 99.99% of the time, during the weekend played more than 24 h):

- EB is PUG land for SFR;
- We blob in EB;
- We don’t blob in EB when we got attacked by both server at the same time;
- Do you know that I haven’t seen you guys capping a single tower from VZ during the time I was playing;
- Do you know that your server always chose to attack us in EB? Probably not.
- Sunday VZ have a fully upgraded SM, full of siege, capable of be used as one attack base to the other servers, in the afternoon we started the attack operation to take it down, can you guess who add appeared using the breach in the wall we have made, and the broken door? Yes you guessed, you beloved server, making even more harder to flip SM, but we made it, I have commanded my first 5 min with a total wrong build an armor for that, because the commander got DC;
- We can’t play for points because we don’t have night crew, but in EB we try to play the game as it should be played wen we want to win, we know that the opponents night capping crew will come and destroy all, we don’t care we are not there so we can’t do nothing about it;
- My last info to you and to all of our present and future opponents, we have in EB great commanders (I’m not include of course and this isn’t false modesty), great players (not included also) and a great community (I’m proud to include my self).

Yes we are having great fun, with great music (Wiki Pedia as the best German music ever), lots of fun in TS, we don’t care about the final score, we only care about the score when we are present at the maps.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Not a single comment from VZ here. Now they run from forums to, maybe because they can’t put any AC’s here.

PS: In EB, it as been ridiculous, we stack might, they stack speed run, now the name of the game is how to get to them, before they hide in towers.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

TS evening ussual phrases:

“They stack to run!”

“They are soooo kittened”

“Look at this, they got 100 blob and run to their ACs in tower”

“-VZ zerg running to u….oh they run back….”

‘’-They are on the wall. Stack might…..they jumping out…don’t let them get away with our bags!"

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

On borderlands, dunno about EB, Vs and SFR hard focus JS.

Their was almost no attack between Vs and SFR the whole week end on vizu-bl..

Pervx [DEX]

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Wothan.4673

Yesterday PT, EB was a joke… your guy ( VS / SFR ) know other location in this map that our bugged tower ? … Cheer to Mash, the only group in both SFR/VS to play outside of the zerg in this aera..

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

Playing on EB and whining about blobs…yeah :P

Attachments:

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Wothan.4673

Playing on EB and whining about blobs…yeah :P

Whining no, but it’s surprising and disappointing yes, because when you look here, SFR is only composed of small scall and very skilled guild and never try to copycat the evil blob of VS or JS… unfortunately we never see this kind of thing IG in EB or in BL…

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Mate SFR guilds do not play on EB. It’s purely a PUG (Pick up group) border. If you want anything else go for borders.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Wothan.4673

Mate SFR guilds do not play on EB. It’s purely a PUG (Pick up group) border. If you want anything else go for borders.

We play only on BL normally, but we fail to find all the self proclaimed baglooter of VS/SFR/… and all the guy/guild claiming this kind of thing ( except rg ofc )… so we try to find them on EB… but we fail again ;(

Jade Quarry

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

It’s always the same man. I’ve tried to record few scenes for my utube channel from roaming. For 4,5h never met a single man. Managed to record a fight 1v3 that I was actually winning when 20 more guys came in.

Then we switched to 5 man roam group. When we hit a camp, entire zone came back to defend it.

You’re not alone in this but you also can’t help it. Our escape is having a normal raiding guild where we can fight 30v60+ and win. That is absolutely awesome. Advise you do the same. Roaming is dying in this game.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

We play only on BL normally, but we fail to find all the self proclaimed baglooter of VS/SFR/… and all the guy/guild claiming this kind of thing ( except rg ofc )… so we try to find them on EB… but we fail again ;(

I used to post screenshots of stupid things happening in game, like 5-6 Viz faceplanting vs me + non upgraded supply camp, but someone took offense for me generalizing their players and started going ad-hominem, so I stopped.

You also see that most of my posts include names or descriptions of players, so when I say that a bunch of players preferred to zerg rush me 5+ times instead of having a decent fight, you know I’m not making things out of thin air but actually telling my experiences in game.

If I actually find time to play (instead of browsing this kitten forum <.<) and happen to see something as ridicolous as that against JS players I’ll send you a PM.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Wothan.4673

You’re not alone in this but you also can’t help it. Our escape is having a normal raiding guild where we can fight 30v60+ and win. That is absolutely awesome. Advise you do the same. Roaming is dying in this game.

Yep i know, we have the same goal, but in different scale

Roaming is kitten GW2 because Anet make too aberration in the gameplay and easier the zerg upgrade after upgrade…

Jade Quarry

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Knox.3748

What a surprise at EB, right Viz? Thanks for farm, you are better than cof p1.

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Babacloanta.7640

Babacloanta.7640

Yesterday PT, EB was a joke… your guy ( VS / SFR ) know other location in this map that our bugged tower ? … Cheer to Mash, the only group in both SFR/VS to play outside of the zerg in this aera..

Cheers mate!
Not everytime (you know why) but we try.
There are still many brave VS and JS players. Even VS tried to separate their zergs this week.
Not a bad week, not at all.

MEHMER – Seafarer’s Rest [EU]
Member of [DEEP]

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Big shout out to [FPFo] for not going for Visunah blob meta. You guys are well organized and you never run from fights. You run apart from the blob. Kudos! Hope to fight you guys more often.

Best regards from [CoN] Circle of Nine

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Thank you Canada !!!

SFR - Vizu - JadeSea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781