Seafarer's Rest/Elona Reach/Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

well it’s verry complicated to take this bay atm ! all the germany is deffending

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

or just to get walking bags)

Attachments:

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

Posted by: kBoom.3748

kBoom.3748

@suprNovae.5410

What? Photoshop! There must have been at least 95 guardians and 115 hammer warriors inside this cave! ;-)

Thanks for the good fights. Its realy nice to fight strong and good opponents like you.

Attachments:

[CoN] Ares | WvW Officer | GvG Core

…still improving…

in Match-ups

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

Thanks for the good fights. Its realy nice to fight strong and good opponents like you.

We feel the same. Awesome fights against you guys, I feel like both guilds pushing each other quite a lot. We learned a couple of new tactics and I’m looking forward to our organized fights with even numbers. Most of the time we have a slight edge in terms of numbers, but you certainly know how to fight, have great movement and a lot of CC aswell. It’s a pleasure to fight CoN, and thats why we were roaming a lot in your part of the map.

That fight in the small cave was freaking awesome, even Jade Sea fancied to join in

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: idorian.2859

idorian.2859

War diary, day 3. I feel like an omelette today. Or as german says, a pfannkuchen.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

War diary, day 3. I feel like an omelette today. Or as german says, a pfannkuchen.

Haha they like to blob atleast 60+. I have seen 1 Elona guild so far run alone Zerg respect too you. Keep it up!!!

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

Haha they like to blob atleast 60+. I have seen 1 Elona guild so far run alone Zerg respect too you. Keep it up!!!

Haha Sfr cant blobb because their internal communication isnt good enough to coordinate more than 1 guild at a time. But then they blame other server for beeing able to do so and for the designe issuse they should adress to Anet. As we say in Germany , “too many cooks make your meal taste salty.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Desiderius.7259

Desiderius.7259

you mean “eierkuchen”!

Guardian / Ele / Thief / Mesmer
E Q U I N O X [EqnX] – Elona Reach [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Haha Sfr cant blobb because their internal communication isnt good enough to coordinate more than 1 guild at a time. But then they blame other server for beeing able to do so and for the designe issuse they should adress to Anet. As we say in Germany , “too many cooks make your meal taste salty.”

Implying that following a commander tag requires immense coordination.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

Implying that following a commander tag requires immense coordination.

Sure it is, as somebody said before its mainly disrespect ER gets from SFR community. They try to tell ER how they should play the Game . So beeing provocative by doing the Same maybe makes the Sfr community think about it.

Or we keep on with that pointless " The evil Blobb , we got so much skill and you got none " accusations. I can understand thats much easier than looking at it from different point of views.

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Actually one thing I’ve never understood is people accusing SFR of being full of forum warriors than proceeding to do the same thing. Don’t like how some of our posters (including me, maybe) are disrespectful? Ignore them and keep a positive attitude, this way we’ll be the only ones looking like idiots.

Point in case, Vizunah’s motto was that “SFR made the thread toxic”, yet they had just as many trolls/trash posters as us. Don’t like trolls? Don’t be one.

Edit: nobody’s telling anyone how to play the game, most of us simply try to avoid blobbing as much as possible.

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

idorian.2859

you mean “eierkuchen”!

german, weird language

in Match-ups

idorian.2859

OMG, SFR has unsheathed his deadly weapon! It’s the snowman attack, they’re a cold hearted zerg that kills with snowballs. Whatch out folks, you’ve been warned.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skyllar.3562

Skyllar.3562

OMG, SFR has unsheathed his deadly weapon! It’s the snowman attack, they’re a cold hearted zerg that kills with snowballs. Whatch out folks, you’ve been warned.

i would’ve loved to see that lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Hi!

Nice fight today on our BL (Jade) against SFR. Mostly BOOM mixed with CoN. It’s a shame that I can’t scout dawn’s Eyrie and Woodhaven at the same times. But dawn’s Eyries needed some love and the Wood haven never said that he was leaving…
You only said “Hi!” once on Dawn… I’ve been so lonely this afternoon…… Almost no lootbags…

See ya!

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

awesome fights in JAde sea tonight

Some 3 server fights which was immense

GD are something else :P really hard to fight! but you are helping us improve so much we actually wiped you twice i think. lost many but its a learning curve

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

Dadnir.5038

CoN did not raid on JS border today. You couldn’t fight our members because we were on SFR since morning. Sorry !

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

think he might mean zds

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aevis.4061

Aevis.4061

Yeah, JS border was very intense tonight. Every time we thought we could actually attack something, either SFR attacked our spawn/lowlands or JS on lowlands/hills. Enjoyed a 5-10min battle vs a JS guild (DK?) at stargrove and lots of encounters with ZDS/BOOM, which could swing either way.

Thanks for all the great fights and the constant pressure. Good wake-up call after playing some “easier” match-ups.

Elona Reach [DE], Tamok [TA]

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

There were some CoN on Jade BL yesterday Darkman maybe SFR was on queue at this time and they played some time on JS or maybe there is another guild with the same [].

I’ve got almost 40 witness of :
“What have we got on Woodhaven?
- Sfr, a [con]’s party!
- Chase them! No way woodhaven fall again today!”

And I know the difference between [CoN] and ZDs thanks . By the way, that was at a time where you had almost all SFR and ER BL secure while you got nothing on EB. And then ZDs entered in the dance and EB started again to be tainted in red before they really join the fight on JS.

Yeah I like to carefully watch how things turn for all maps while scouting a tower. That don’t change the fact that you were really strong yesterday, even without anything on EB.

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Yeah you were right. [CoN] Da Butti was leading that group that is why. There were few of our members there but not our main raid. So I give you your honour back! ;-)

Big shoutout to UVL for the GvG match. Keep doing your best all the time ! Tough fights.

All guilds that are interested in doing GvG please register at www.gw2gvg.com

Best regards from CoN

P.S.

Our latest movie ! Time to get real ! Hope you guys will enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRJdL6bbNAM

(edited by Darkman.1257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

If any guilds wants to GVG contact us!!!

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kain Yang.9352

Kain Yang.9352

Just to clear things up: the guilds UvL and AI Form elona reach do combined guild raids and gvg! (So it is Moore a gvgg for our opponents)

And kudos to con and koa for our first gvg matches there were lessons learned…:D

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Sure it’s understandable. Amazing that you’re aiming higher for organised wvw not the blob bs meta ! Full props and respect ! Keep up the good work ! You can always spar with us.

Regards

(edited by Darkman.1257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kBoom.3748

kBoom.3748

@Kain Yang.9352, UvL and AI:

Thank you very much for the opportunity to fight your alliance.
I really enjoyed it very much. The tension before the fight -getting the focus up – trying to read you opponent – aim with every step for the best for you team.
Its so much more intense than roaming (*1). Every advanced GW2 player should experience this.
We also found things to improve.
Keep it up! You did well!

Ps:
*1: Also roaming fights vs GD are intense too.

[CoN] Ares | WvW Officer | GvG Core

…still improving…

(edited by kBoom.3748)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

From the recent patch notes:

Outmanned buff is now hidden from the enemies.

Unexpected nice change is unexpected.

in Match-ups

idorian.2859

Dear JS , i understand that killing less than 20 players with double or more numbers is really exciting, but laugh because of it is dishonorable at least. My kudos to other JS guilds that tonight fought very well on sfr border without zerging, i can’t remember your tags, but when you’re not zerging and you win, you deserve all my respect.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rococo.6820

Rococo.6820

35 DEX and 5 PU …

Where is problèm ?

in Match-ups

yiishing.9057

Thanks to BOOM, aZm, CoN, DK and many more for a great evening on JS BL. Awesome fights around the clock, great fun. Hats off to everyone involved

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

Thanks to BOOM, aZm, CoN, DK and many more for a great evening on JS BL. Awesome fights around the clock, great fun. Hats off to everyone involved

You are really helping us to improve had some really good fights with you and jade sea this week

Thanks for the fun and see you tomorrow

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

Nice blob on EB Elona, guess that the only way you can cap things :>

in Match-ups

idorian.2859

35 DEX and 5 PU …

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

Lol tonights JS BL… Oh my bags… too much loot :P
Kinda disappointed on ER for mass blobbing. JS… well everyone knows their style ^^
I think overall we held our own pretty well even though we got double teamed.

(edited by Covis.6037)

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

Yep Covis, your totally and absolutely right, we are such badys on Jade, we can’t even compare to your holy greatness… Blablabla.

More seriously since the patch we have so much lags that the game is almost unplayable. I though they fixed this issue this night but freezes restart at 17h30. So yeah enjoy your lootbag, it’s free.

in Match-ups

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

even though we got double teamed.

Conspiracy theories directed at the French and Germans ? Maybe you’re just not good enough ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samstein.5269

Samstein.5269

Covis is correct though, when our primetime started we didnt have anything, we took bay so it was paper, elonas hills was tier3, jade seas garrison was tier3. Most of the focus from us in SFR was to defend the paper bay which is obviously the easiest target. It´s just natural that alot of action is going on there.

I saw Jade Sea capping lake when we were fighting GD inside vale though, i´m pretty sure elonas were able to get alot of bags from us during this time but unfortunately Jade Sea was able to read the situation perfectly and take GreenLake, it wouldn´t surprise me if it wasn´t paper so I think everyone did a great job tonight.

Other than that I want to add we in SFR also have a few induviduals with lags since the patch, it´s almost always like this after patch until they A-net fix something in the coding but most of our guys don´t have much problems.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

funny night in EB xDDDDDDDDD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

my belly has blown of laugh…

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

even though we got double teamed.

Conspiracy theories directed at the French and Germans ? Maybe you’re just not good enough ?

The fact we kept wiping both sides says differently

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Congrats to ER that is going to win the match. Is was a very very very fun week:) Thanks to Jade Sea to, I wish on the reset have you guys on the other side. My best week in 8 months of fighting in WWW.
SFR in EB map is now the stronguest I ever know, and we can still improve, kudos to all the mates that fought along this week.

PS: Sorry about the ton of umbild AC, just us joking with you guys:)

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Big shout out to [UVL] for trying to run apart from the blobs but most of all thanks to [GD] for an awesome week of tough fights. We’ve learned a lot this week. Basically that is it.
Never met a single guild from JS running not in blob so yeah (our pov, calm down!). Kudos to the 2 guilds mentioned above.

Hope to see less blobbing in the future. It’s up to us to change this ridiculous meta of blobbing no skills. Anet will not do anything. It’s up to us, our servers and communities.

Thanks for the match-up.

Regards from [CoN]

Drq and Ridafyt Whitestrike

in Match-ups

yiishing.9057

Special thanks to CoN and BOOM too. Every fight we had was very enjoyable and exactly what we are looking for in GW2. We learned new strats and tricks as well, were able to implement and improve new tactics and most important of all, we had fun all the time, no matter if we wiped or won the fight. Keep on and hopefully we’ll meet again soon, to push each other even further. In these times where several good guilds stop playing or moving on to other games, we have to relish every moment and fight we can provide each other.

Also kudos to small guild groups like aZm, Fry and many more, who despite beeing constantly outmanned went for the fight every single time and didn’t blob up. We don’t see that very often, thanks and all the best for future matchups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmartBobby.6283

SmartBobby.6283

Hey guys,

our newest GvG video Good Old Days [GD] vs. Circle of Nine [CoN] is now available. Watch it in 1080p and enjoy it!

More GvG videos are available in my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/UltimateSmartBobby

Reges Insani Occultae Templae [RIOT] | http://www.riot-guild.eu/
Elona Reach [DE] – Let’s be strong and fight together! ;)