SoR/Blackgate/Mag 11/08/2013 Gold week 4

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Let us remember those who lost their stealth. RIP.

rofl Rogue Status, that guy never fails to disappoint. We’ve got convos like that with him as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jax.1283

Jax.1283

Thanks Omen for proving you guys can only blob. Apart from WM I don’t think I will GvG you guys again from Blackgate. Your claims on our jumpers, were false. You can even ask Jang we have always been a respectful guild and we are honorable when it comes to jumpers. So yea have fun blobbing as you have proven that’s all you can do. Bring your shout spamming sideline guards and warriors open field. GC will always turn up every OC and SEA. So just so you know watch your back. As I will hunt you guys down off the bl. To any future guilds GvGing OMEN don’t bother as they won’t fight without thier heal spams from the sidelines.

Rai
OCX Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Yah they were doing that in the GvG I watched last week against Carebear Unit.

Pretty low class.....

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ariel Cor Leonis Inferi.2894

Ariel Cor Leonis Inferi.2894

Thanks Omen for proving you guys can only blob. Apart from WM I don’t think I will GvG you guys again from Blackgate. Your claims on our jumpers, were false. You can even ask Jang we have always been a respectful guild and we are honorable when it comes to jumpers. So yea have fun blobbing as you have proven that’s all you can do. Bring your shout spamming sideline guards and warriors open field. GC will always turn up every OC and SEA. So just so you know watch your back. As I will hunt you guys down off the bl. To any future guilds GvGing OMEN don’t bother as they won’t fight without thier heal spams from the sidelines.

Any evidence to back up your claim? Btw we were hunting the SoR zerg after the GvG did you guys ported out lol.

Ded gaem

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thomas.7031

Thomas.7031

Im watching the GvG earlier SoR watcher’s is Jumping in the fight specially the Elem DD that dont have a guild i think his from OCX cause i him with the guild tag before he jumped in, and also for CD’s we saw what really happen its 15v20 if someone is dead in CD’s one will jump in to replace the dead. quit complaining and stop crying SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

a video of the gvg will show what really happened either way. start recording

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiijj.3594

Kiijj.3594

Any evidence to back up your claim? Btw we were hunting the SoR zerg after the GvG did you guys ported out lol.

I heard you guys are complaining that our two warriors dropped 7 warbanners. LOL.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: milknnuts.8610

milknnuts.8610

I saw that omen and cd gvg earlier. First 3 matches were going cool but then I think it was around the 4th or 5th match where I saw a sor engi jump in, then a few seconds later a couple cd’s jumped in, I lol’ed and thought it’s gonna turn into a riot. So Im guessing from the posts here that the gvg indeed turned into a riot? I left around the time I saw those cd’s jump in the fight. Would’ve been fun to watch the full blown fight between both sides though xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Only 23 pages, PvF is dead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Man that BG Guildless Necro with 25 stacks on Mag BL last night was so good. He was so fast I could hardly keep up, running circles around me, I was totally helpless! Necros need a nerf, their teleport skill to anywhere on map while in combat is OP.

http://i.imgur.com/fvzXrBN.jpg

A+

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

SOR is here.

You have taken the PPT

But we will not give in to tyranny

And we will not bow to oppression

You will never have our freedom.

NEVER.

congrats buy/bribe gate.

Thank you! &Sorry about 2nd place… For the 4th time in a row :/

Hope you guys pick things up next week!

Of course they will pick it up next week.

They don’t have any competition in the next match-up.

Just saying, what if TC beat them? o.O

At this point, I wouldn’t be too surprised if that happens. The SoR we knew 3-4 weeks ago is not the SoR we know today…

But if SoR hasn’t completely given up like everyone says they have, they’ll be able to beat JQ in Week 6

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

SOR is here.

You have taken the PPT

But we will not give in to tyranny

And we will not bow to oppression

You will never have our freedom.

NEVER.

Do you watch braveheart before making cheesy posts or does this just come to you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

Good times last night in Hills and North camp of BG BL. We wanted to dance some more but you guys vanished after a while. Thanks for the lewt though, that condi duration food is expensive but you guys just paid for another 4 days worth in an hour of fighting. <3

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

I felt overall my comment was friendly and just hitting on the fact that queue times have led to the annoyances associated with opportunities for us to face each other as we like

We meet again in a couple weeks, maybe que times will be better for you then.

Yea, hasn’t changed much other than the dip after week 1, still 1 hour queue peek for BL’s and 3 hours+ for EB unless someone has a taxi going. Looking forward to more engagements!

Sorry to hear that, not sure how you guys handle that all the time. Time to transfer down tier I think

We’re holding out that edge of the mists will alleviate our queue concerns.

You guys are beta’ing it right? How do you like it so far? Enough space to move around, or just lots of narrow spots that favors tight stacked balls of PVT heroics?

No beta as of yet. It also had no NDA, so you will hear as soon as we all hear! Latest I have as of yesterday is; soonish/when it’s ready!

in Match-ups

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

Any chance to see an actual organized RIOT roaming group before the end of the week?

Just seen duelers and solo roamers so far.

Dude, I’m on the same server as them, so far only seen 2 or 3 in the same area… I think they might be a GvG only guild?

Prior to the introduction of Seasons, we would easily have anywhere from 5-10 of us (we split up our roaming groups) on a map or split between two and we also bounced around runes a lot (when they were more valuable). Now with the queue issues, it’s rare for us to have anymore than 1-3 together, let a lone a full group, and even then it’s because someone had a taxi setup or we all waited a hour to simply play with each other. Nonetheless, we did get some 4-5+ group roaming in last night in EB and that was also caught on our stream (we get most of us loaded into EB around minute 45: http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv/b/479569786).

Yeah the queues are very unfortunate. Maybe when we meet in the future the beta map will be out and we can do some roaming against each other then?

~dT[AoN] (my sig isn’t working)

Yea, we were even thinking it would be awesome if rather than just your specific battle group queued for the map (i.e. server 1/2/3), it would be even cooler to have it queue up whatever color you were assigned that week. In other words, 8 servers (green) v 8 servers (red) v 8 servers (blue). I think that would keep the population up and the variety of competitors, as well as teammates, fresh!

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

I felt overall my comment was friendly and just hitting on the fact that queue times have led to the annoyances associated with opportunities for us to face each other as we like

We meet again in a couple weeks, maybe que times will be better for you then.

Yea, hasn’t changed much other than the dip after week 1, still 1 hour queue peek for BL’s and 3 hours+ for EB unless someone has a taxi going. Looking forward to more engagements!

Sorry to hear that, not sure how you guys handle that all the time. Time to transfer down tier I think

We’re holding out that edge of the mists will alleviate our queue concerns.

You guys are beta’ing it right? How do you like it so far? Enough space to move around, or just lots of narrow spots that favors tight stacked balls of PVT heroics?

No beta as of yet. It also had no NDA, so you will hear as soon as we all hear! Latest I have as of yesterday is; soonish/when it’s ready!

Ahh yes, the trademark ‘soon’ and ‘when its ready’, so next year some time

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Any chance to see an actual organized RIOT roaming group before the end of the week?

Just seen duelers and solo roamers so far.

Dude, I’m on the same server as them, so far only seen 2 or 3 in the same area… I think they might be a GvG only guild?

Prior to the introduction of Seasons, we would easily have anywhere from 5-10 of us (we split up our roaming groups) on a map or split between two and we also bounced around runes a lot (when they were more valuable). Now with the queue issues, it’s rare for us to have anymore than 1-3 together, let a lone a full group, and even then it’s because someone had a taxi setup or we all waited a hour to simply play with each other. Nonetheless, we did get some 4-5+ group roaming in last night in EB and that was also caught on our stream (we get most of us loaded into EB around minute 45: http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv/b/479569786).

Yeah the queues are very unfortunate. Maybe when we meet in the future the beta map will be out and we can do some roaming against each other then?

~dT[AoN] (my sig isn’t working)

Yea, we were even thinking it would be awesome if rather than just your specific battle group queued for the map (i.e. server 1/2/3), it would be even cooler to have it queue up whatever color you were assigned that week. In other words, 8 servers (green) v 8 servers (red) v 8 servers (blue). I think that would keep the population up and the variety of competitors, as well as teammates, fresh!

I agree 100%. I was surprised when I read that wasnt the plan. It seems pretty clear as to why this way would be better than limiting to the current matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Lol… ‘any guilds made of charr’ …
Response: Tarnished Coast

Those images \mindblown. I have no idea what some of them represent though but that chat log re: approached by all 3 t1 servers and why push for gold, too funny.

Q: Why you do this?
A: Why not?
Q: It’s not good for server
A: Actually it’s exactly perfect for server, please explain how not good
Q: No shot at winning
A: No queues to worry about
Q: pfft
A: pfft

Why didn’t ya res KH guy?

In any event, nice presentation .. extra effort put in.

~X [STUN], TC

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

On a side note, does Jatska have a newsletter? If so I’d like to subscribe to it.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Haha that was excellent. It’s like the equivalent of throwing a banana peel in front of a zerg. Well done.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Hahahahah. Nicely done. I’ve used stealth traps against other thieves and they get so mad that a fellow thief does this. Lol

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Week 6 on roster for BG SoS and Mag… I have been ignoring the thought of it for some time now.

Something you might consider is what JQ did for giggles and made things interesting, have everyone go zerker.

I also recommend that you have an entire zerg on Mag BL, after reset of course, go solo roam across the entire map, just for giggles.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

Thanks to all those that came out this week for funz and snugglez from SoR and Mag. Mag I’ll look forward to seeing you week 6 and SoR in week 7 to cap out the season. Good luck to you both this coming week.

Thanks to [DERP], [Ark], and I think it was [KH] for some enjoyable fights. You bunch went ham and didn’t run off so made for some fun. I’d like to throw some SoR guilds in there, but it seems like there were more pugs this week for them so it was kind of hard to make out all the various tags I was encountering (due to differentiation). I guess [TW] I can throw in there, but that feels like a given they have always been fun to fight… :P

Can’t wait to fight JQ next week and see some old fwendz!

Be prepared to see more of the bakery soon… very soon… >:]

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Because many people (myself included) came to the conclusion that karma trains can sometimes do more harm than good. Not everyone agrees with the opinion, but that’s just fine. Also, you won’t get a karma train out of Magumma so there you have it.

I’m not exactly sure what I’m looking at with this image, but that map question from W Rod in the pic towards the top left, and response, fully cracked me up. Seriously, you gotta love Mag. From pushing to intentionally make gold league, to telling karma trains during the JQ match to go take a hike. /respect

You’re confusing me! Please stop making sense / make your insults more obvious so we T2 scrubs understand them!

My apologies. I’m well schooled in the art of veiled insults, and I often forget myself. But fear not, I promise you, there are plenty of vile insults buried deep within the words of my posts you quoted, along with a choice amount of chest thumping with the intent of making my team look awesome while belittling yours.

All is well on the forums.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

On a side note, does Jatska have a newsletter? If so I’d like to subscribe to it.

http://imgur.com/a/9OGK8

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

http://imgur.com/a/9OGK8

Amazing. Thank you.

Anyhoo, since this week has basically run its course, all the best in future matches folks. Kill scrubs collect bags pvp the forums yada yada you know the drill.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Lol SoR, was it really necessary to might stack and portal behind 15 of us in SMC?

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Lol SoR, was it really necessary to might stack and portal behind 15 of us in SMC?

Zerglings gonna zerg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I am not a fan of karma training, but this is just a new level of low, SoR. The only day of the week you guys actually come out in force is on karma train day to wipe uplevels. lol

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Poliswag.8240

Poliswag.8240

Greetings and salutations, Mag! On behalf of oPP, we wish you a pleasant time with your upcoming match-ups

A parting gift from yours truly!

<3

Attachments:

[IX][oPP] Poliswag – Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Lol… ‘any guilds made of charr’ …
Response: Tarnished Coast

Those images \mindblown. I have no idea what some of them represent though but that chat log re: approached by all 3 t1 servers and why push for gold, too funny.

Q: Why you do this?
A: Why not?
Q: It’s not good for server
A: Actually it’s exactly perfect for server, please explain how not good
Q: No shot at winning
A: No queues to worry about
Q: pfft
A: pfft

Why didn’t ya res KH guy?

In any event, nice presentation .. extra effort put in.

~X [STUN], TC

With Mad King outfit you can fear people, so we setup a food fight by cliff and when people came to food fight we fear them off cratering them, those 2 KH people lost their 25 stacks, truly awful thing to happen.

http://i.imgur.com/naKotHK.jpg

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

Filthy cheaters OMEN and BG, just filthy.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

o7 you pointed out somebody cheating, now anet will ban you for pointing them out

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

o7 you pointed out somebody cheating, now anet will ban you for pointing them out

onoes wut am i gunna do sadface

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

Thanks [AoN] necro and thief who keep fighting out number 3 times in SoR BL.
I am just a PvE player(the staff ele) who want to finish my daily invader kill before wvw reset. If I didn’t run in to you guys I won’t be able to finish the daily in 10 mins.

/salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedge.3619

Jedge.3619

-_-

I, again, am not in it! What the heck do I have to do to get into one of these photo collages?

I can see myself in there. I made it into the collage : )

What a Churlundalo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Piteous.4165

Piteous.4165

Hats of to Maguma players, your havac teams are the best, /bow.

Blackgate
Stay frosty! Keep it tight!