2 days in and you guys already got a thread locked? Bravo applauds

IGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013 v2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Re-Post from prior thread:

Anyone know if [BAM] from SoR are NA or OCE?
Bumped into you guys a few times in EBG.
Sorry we had to leave early to smack our old buddies [XPK] out of bg garrison :P (good to see you guys back in action!)
Nice to see both guilds out rolling as a guild too, and not all stuck to one dot.
Actually I think that’s the one biggest thing I’ve noticed so far this week, guilds rocking around as guilds ‘de-blobbing’ and having fun. It’s refreshing to see.

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Yay thread lock. Good fights lately.

Still looking for some 15v15 or 20v20… KEKEKEKEKEKEEK

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Interesting, I have no idea why that got closed. I thought we were behaving rather well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

It probably got deleted or something. Its probably for the better. You should never go to bread angry.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandman.4192

Sandman.4192

Sorry we had to leave early to smack our old buddies [XPK] out of bg garrison :P (good to see you guys back in action!)
Nice to see both guilds out rolling as a guild too, and not all stuck to one dot.
Actually I think that’s the one biggest thing I’ve noticed so far this week, guilds rocking around as guilds ‘de-blobbing’ and having fun. It’s refreshing to see.

Is there a [BAM] Guild on SoR then, thought there was one on JQ The bringers of might or something like that.
And then the eu guild [BAM] on BG.

[SLAY] The Soul Slayers!! FSP EU
Prepare To Die!! Never Stop Fighting!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

A total change in the way the game is played since the end of S1. Some great fights so far. Shout outs to Helioz and GSCH from SoR. You guys aint afraid to come out of spawn and rumble

Also shout outs to the JQ small ops groups who keep coming down south on JQ BL to have a dance, you guys been a heap of fun to fight, some real synergy there!

Has been a heap of fun today!

Blackgate

(edited by Baroness.9506)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Is there a [BAM] Guild on SoR then, thought there was one on JQ The bringers of might or something like that.
And then the eu guild [BAM] on BG.

I know the [BAM] on BG, you guys are sekc
It may have been SoR [BAM] not JQ, things get so blurry when out rolling xD

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

[BAM] on SoR is Bringers of Ascended Might. I’m not in the guild, but I’ve seen some of their tags running around. Never noticed them running as a group during the times I play (PST).

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

repost from prev thread, the most EPIC season 1 reward chest EVER!

Mez You Up
Blackgate

(edited by Night Hawk Ix.7360)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

report from prev thread, the most EPIC season 1 reward chest EVER!

100% win

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

I farmed 15 WvW achieves over the whole season for that,

was well worth it imo

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Brace yourselves everyone. I have just heard troubling news. Cuddles may have let her bread get moldy

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

After taking BG’s WP @ SoR BL, we started a 70vs70vs70 fight. Sounds like both BG and SoR enjoyed it. We are thinking about making it into a daily event.

To the ANet dev who follows BG around, we hope you enjoy WvW and come hangout with JQ sometime. I think gem prices is still quite cheap :-p

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

RIOT #1 Guild NA.

What? You serious? No way… I was thinking of Merc. But I won’t tell you which Merc.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

With my [LOVE] guildies <3 Hanging out cause we’re cool… except when the BG zerg runs past… then we freak out a bit :P

And ignore Shini, he’s a baddie.

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Hey at least my bread isn’t moldy.

I see you found Cover Girl’s brother though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

The blobceanic timezone has been plagued with same old map zerg bs for far too long. Blobstralians, come out from beneath thy flubber and embrace the way of smaller numbers!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

The blobceanic timezone has been plagued with same old map zerg bs for far too long. Blobstralians, come out from beneath thy flubber and embrace the way of smaller numbers!

mate

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Dropbear vs Hobbit. Fight !

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i gots ma shinies on the Dropbear!

p.s. can i see both golden and silver dolyak stomps this week? gladly sacrifice meself. hit me up. kthxbai.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

Dropbear vs Hobbit. Fight !

Bear would smash the hobbit everytime, m8!!

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

I’m feeling the blob already!

Where’s the hobbit love?

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwendolyr.3712

Gwendolyr.3712

i gots ma shinies on the Dropbear!

p.s. can i see both golden and silver dolyak stomps this week? gladly sacrifice meself. hit me up. kthxbai.

They changed it so that it was silver league #1 that got silver finisher and bronze league #1 got bronze finisher?

Much sad, so cry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

they did? O___o or was it always like that?
either way, just looked it up. and yea.

wow
much disappoint

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

RIOT #1 Guild NA.

What? You serious? No way… I was thinking of Merc. But I won’t tell you which Merc.

Merc, in lower case, is an actual guild on BG, IIRC. So you’re obviously referring to them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

They changed it so that it was silver league #1 that got silver finisher and bronze league #1 got bronze finisher?

Much sad, so cry.

Hey Mel~

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

What happened on BGBL with sunny changing red in under 30seconds was out of order, your just lucky the BG map didnt want to fight fire with fire. [TID] sort it out, dont know what server you xfered from but pls dont pull stunts like that again.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barfoi.9537

Barfoi.9537

There was also the SoR Ele (Bronze Colonel in [XPK]) that kept “bugging” into that tower multiple times before that. No biggie, really, but it reflects poorly on a server and/or its guild(s).

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

What happened on BGBL with sunny changing red in under 30seconds was out of order, your just lucky the BG map didnt want to fight fire with fire. [TID] sort it out, dont know what server you xfered from but pls dont pull stunts like that again.

Oh, the hypocrisy.

Heads up, this is the asura mesmer with the braids who has a habbit of porting all over the map.

That he has the audacity of calling out exploit accusations is beyond me, and is even more beyond me that Anet have not taken your case more seriously.

ps. Barfoi, check your eyes mate before you make ridiculous accusations like that.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flux Qemist.6712

Flux Qemist.6712

You’re not in a position to call anyone out end of story. especially if you’re a mesmer from [TOM] or [PLX] we’ve seen you many times over the past few months portaling in and out of the ground beneath keeps, bloodlust capture points, walls and lets not forget the flying golems.

P.S. We’ve also had a dev watch you do said things – so don’t say you weren’t warned.

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

There was also the SoR Ele (Bronze Colonel in [XPK]) that kept “bugging” into that tower multiple times before that. No biggie, really, but it reflects poorly on a server and/or its guild(s).

Yep, It was me.

I was using FGS to damage the gate as fast as possible but I ’’bugging’’ inside tower. And I immediately jump out after that, I neither try to kill BG nor siege inside that tower.

Now i tell my side of story, Can you provide your proof pls ?

Edit #1 wait wut, That happen before or after T3 Sunnyhill fight ?

(edited by muekung.2518)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

After taking BG’s WP @ SoR BL, we started a 70vs70vs70 fight. Sounds like both BG and SoR enjoyed it. We are thinking about making it into a daily event.

To the ANet dev who follows BG around, we hope you enjoy WvW and come hangout with JQ sometime. I think gem prices is still quite cheap :-p

SoR had 70 in that fight?!?! News to us. We didn’t even have a queue the whole night on SoR BL. The TW group had 30-35 including the pugs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

SoR had 70 in that fight?!?! News to us. We didn’t even have a queue the whole night on SoR BL. The TW group had 30-35 including the pugs.

They had 70 people as usual, and they cant be saying it was their 70 vs 35 so it becomes 70 v 70… duh burl, geez…

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

He’s a member of a BG guild.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Portal Master.9146

Portal Master.9146

My sides! Not suitable for work – you might make a scene. Well done thank you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Force.2841

Force.2841

That Hint posts really biased reports, you can almost believe JQ won season 1 the way he tells his side of the story. He’s from JQ of course so its to be expected.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Fun fights in Jq bl last night!

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

That Hint posts really biased reports, you can almost believe JQ won season 1 the way he tells his side of the story. He’s from JQ of course so its to be expected.

Its worth pointing out that he often posts videos of JQ being wiped as well as JQ wiping others. So in conclusion, nope.avi

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

Tuesday weather forecast on SoR: Slight drizzle across the ruins but 80 TW can be found having fun with their rain boots on splashing little puddles as they take their entire TW map zerg to chase down one uplevel ranger.

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Tuesday weather forecast on SoR: Slight drizzle across the ruins but 80 TW can be found having fun with their rain boots on splashing little puddles as they take their entire TW map zerg to chase down one uplevel ranger.

Rangers….the arch nemesis of all of TW (outside of gravity). Not a single one shall be left alive. Indo and Zorh went 2v1 on a upleveled JQ ranger and lost a little while back. Ever since that day, we have been told to run down any and all rangers as revenge for their embarrassment.

in Match-ups

CrimsonProject.7980

There’s also one secret Indo has been hiding from everyone. He played a fully geared 80 ranger on JQ but lost a duel to a HoD uplevel and since then his hatred for the class has continued to spiral out of control, sucking every guild and server into his life quest of making Anet take the class out of the game altogether.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

You’re not in a position to call anyone out end of story. especially if you’re a mesmer from [TOM] or [PLX] we’ve seen you many times over the past few months portaling in and out of the ground beneath keeps, bloodlust capture points, walls and lets not forget the flying golems.

P.S. We’ve also had a dev watch you do said things – so don’t say you weren’t warned.

He does sport the [PLX] tag but it isn’t Plexity or whatever Noodles guild is. It’s some troll guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

Its worth pointing out that he often posts videos of JQ being wiped as well as JQ wiping others. So in conclusion, nope.avi

In fact, just the video immediately above shows SoR wiping us..LOL. My goal, with my unofficial, occasionally reports, is to give our side of the story a voice but done in a fair way and backed up with facts. You should find that I provide one of the most (if not “the” most) uncut footage out of anyone – across all 3 servers.

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Speaking of TW, what happened to TWL? I haven’t really seen the tag around all that much (or at all).

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

CrimsonProject.7980

[TWL] was the recruitment roster. We have no use for it anymore which is why you don’t see any.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Why no use anymore? You changed your recruitment process?

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

CrimsonProject.7980

Somewhat.

15char.

(edited by CrimsonProject.7980)