SoR ~ TC ~ MAG Week 5 Gold League

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

[Superior Rune of Maguuma]

(1): +25 Sweg
(2): +10% Forum Infractions
(3): +50 Sweg
(4): When you post on the official forum, gain a random boon.
(5): +90 Sweg
(6): Invite nearby foes to your party on kill.

OMG I love this! Made my night!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

where can i get a set pls ty

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

no

Yeah….

We wiped you at south bay, not north east..with a lot less than that, along with a TC zerg. This is the zerg we pulled together after the pug commander DC’d, probably 30 minutes later.

You seemed to put in a lot of effort to make this though, so I’ll just give you gold star and a smile and hope you forget about it by morning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

you definitely did not have 25 at south WK when that whisper was sent and this is what i saw when i went back to get a screenshot

also yes lots of effort im exhausted can u rub my fingerz

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

(edited by kartek.6428)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

no

Yeah….

We wiped you at south bay, not north east..with a lot less than that, along with a TC zerg. This is the zerg we pulled together after the pug commander DC’d, probably 30 minutes later.

You seemed to put in a lot of effort to make this though, so I’ll just give you gold star and a smile and hope you forget about it by morning.

A lot less than that is definitely 25 + 15 or more pugs. We peaked at like 16 all night, iirc.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

lots of effort took all evening

Don’t get me wrong, its great to see guilds like Ark, Cern and Pyro come out to fight, its a breath of fresh air after fighting the turtle zergs on BG. But don’t don’t wipe then qq on the forums and post BS SS’s that of us 30-60 minutes after the fact.

no

Yeah….

A lot less than that is definitely 25 + 15 or more pugs. We peaked at like 16 all night, iirc.

It was 25 total about 19 Choo..if you had 16 people would would you push into us and then proceed to QQ about wiping via whispers and forums? Confused.

Either way, see you on the battlefield. GL and have fun!

(edited by Slomoshun.6317)

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

do people really not count the green names when they run around as a guild? because thats ridiculous and kittened.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

do people really not count the green names when they run around as a guild? because thats ridiculous and kittened.

T1 counting, yo.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

It was a /supplyinfo count.

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in Match-ups

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

Thanks SoR for all the fights today in Eternal Battlegrounds! It was an awesome 3-way fight for SMC (although Maguuma was a non-factor) and the Zombie Coast I’m happy to say claimed victory! You guys put up a good effort today against us. We purposely hunted you down the whole time since you let the Maggie Bears get everything T3/no resistance, pick on the Maggie Bears more ya know? Anyhow, I had a great time commanding the TC zerg against you hopefully another day later this week we will have a rematch, until then…

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

(edited by MomentofWeakness.1246)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Well the wvw titles tend to get pretty long , so it is easy to see a big group of red only for it to be a minion spec necro. You have to look under the titles to see the amount of people.

Tarnished Coast Bronze Assaulter.
Sanctum of Rail Bronze Assaulter.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

in Match-ups

Posted by: sssstrick.9283

sssstrick.9283

Thanks SoR for all the fights today in Eternal Battlegrounds! It was an awesome 3-way fight for SMC (although Maguuma was a non-factor) and the Zombie Coast I’m happy to say claimed victory! You guys put up a good effort today against us. We purposely hunted you down the whole time since you let the Maggie Bears get everything T3/no resistance, pick on the Maggie Bears more ya know? Anyhow, I had a great time commanding the TC zerg against you hopefully another day later this week we will have a rematch, until then…

What an epic day in history for you Chuu! Now tell us about during reset when [Choo] was wiping [CERN] zerg over and over with 5:1 ratio! You remember right? SoRBL? meh, whatever tho.. if you still don’t remember I’m sure Nightlight does.

Legendary Strick

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

TY Mag and Sor. My small group of 5 had fun running havok at SOR bl. Hi to vr, we were the ones wiping you, and you guys wiped us too. <3 respect!!!

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

no

u r cry?

in Match-ups

kartek.6428

Don’t get me wrong, its great to see guilds like Ark, Cern and Pyro come out to fight, its a breath of fresh air after fighting the turtle zergs on BG. But don’t don’t wipe then qq on the forums and post BS SS’s that of us 30-60 minutes after the fact.

no

Yeah….

It was 25 total about 19 Choo..if you had 16 people would would you push into us and then proceed to QQ about wiping via whispers and forums? Confused.

there is a difference between qqing about wiping and laughing about you claiming to only have 25 people

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

no

Yeah….

there is a difference between qqing about wiping and laughing about you claiming to only have 25 people

Your screenshot was taken 2 hours after Legendary Gunnar sent you that message.

So timestamp.
Much accuracy.

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Much respect to Mag for the golem rush on Bay. Great fight, best fight I had in the last 2 days. /salute.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Resuoh.2986

Resuoh.2986

Good guy GSCH hahaha :P Thought I was gonna get ran over as soon as I went to finish my JP for achiv

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Good guy GSCH hahaha :P Thought I was gonna get ran over as soon as I went to finish my JP for achiv

Ark tag didn’t get u ganked

We’re not doing our jobs well enough apparently

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Just hug it out.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Just hug it out.

i don’t want to hear that from YOU

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Hours of pounding at our backdoor. When will it end?

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Ram them till they give up

giggity~

in Match-ups

kartek.6428

lol regardless of when it was it was taken (which I’m pretty sure was not 2 hours later) it was just supposed to show your blob. why do you guys have to run with like 20 pugs all the time anyway? I’m sure we’d get a lot of good fights if you didn’t.

(edited by kartek.6428)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

So far this is an amusing read, ill make some popcorn.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Math is very hard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Same guy brings his guild after being wiped several times lol

Attachments:

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

I’d like to give a shout out to guild Ph of SoR for ganking 3-4 random mag people with no comms in the middle of duels on 3 separate occasions with a 5-6 person organized group, and getting completely wiped every time.

On a scale of 1 to Rage Quitting GW2 Forever, how do you feel Ph?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Hours of pounding at our backdoor. When will it end?

hmmm I don’t even know what to say to this that won’t get me perma banned.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

I’d like to give a shout out to guild Ph of SoR for ganking 3-4 random mag people with no comms in the middle of duels on 3 separate occasions with a 5-6 person organized group, and getting completely wiped every time.

They clearly wont care enough to come respond to your QQ…

What a pointless post… 3-4 Ph having fun and not running around in a zerg, and you have to complain? Maybe you were dueling in a bad spot? I mean if I saw a few red names sitting at a sentry or a ruins node, whats wrong with going and attacking?

Maybe go behind the windmill or up north camp next time, Pretty sure there will be less traffic there. Then hopefully you wont get killed and have to come make QQ on here!

In regards to the post of Choo having 25… that does actually look like ~25, the fact that they are stacked on the gate makes the names look like mumbo jumbo.

If you had 16 and wiped to 25… whats so bad about that? You dont get better by outnumbering your opponent all the time… If you downed half of them or even killed some you did a good job…

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Believe me, they had more than 25.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

What a pointless post… 3-4 Ph having fun and not running around in a zerg, and you have to complain? Maybe you were dueling in a bad spot? I mean if I saw a few red names sitting at a sentry or a ruins node, whats wrong with going and attacking?

Maybe go behind the windmill or up north camp next time, Pretty sure there will be less traffic there. Then hopefully you wont get killed and have to come make QQ on here!

In regards to the post of Choo having 25… that does actually look like ~25, the fact that they are stacked on the gate makes the names look like mumbo jumbo.

If you had 16 and wiped to 25… whats so bad about that? You dont get better by outnumbering your opponent all the time… If you downed half of them or even killed some you did a good job…

I don’t know how you could possibly screw up reading my post that bad, but lets try this again but a little more slowly this time:

1) 3-4 random Mag were dueling some random SoR at island. Ok you following me?

2) 5-6 Ph from SoR show up, veil and and gank Mag players who are in the middle of dueling. Ok still with me?

3) 5-6 Ph wipe to 3-4 Mag players who had lack of CDs from being in the middle of 1v1s. Ok got it? I’m moving on to next point.

4) Mag players laugh at Ph for being god-awful.

Ok do you now understand what happened?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

I don’t know how you could possibly screw up reading my post that bad, but lets try this again but a little more slowly this time:

2) 5-6 Ph from SoR show and and gank Mag players who are in the middle of dueling. Ok still with me?

3) 5-6 Ph wipe to 3-4 Mag players who had lack of CDs from being in the middle of 1v1s. Ok got it? I’m moving on to next point.

Re: No. 4,

Don’t worry. We laughed at ourselves harder.

Tarnished Coast WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Oh jeez lol. None of us expected TC to actually do this lol. Fastest 25 stacks ever.

Attachments:

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

That map atm. What even is SoR doing?
Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPfFX8Ph4-k

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

2) 5-6 Ph from SoR show up, veil and and gank Mag players who are in the middle of dueling. Ok still with me?

I think your first problem was dueling on noob island.

Personally, I have respect for duelists wherever they are on the map (depending on guild tag), but I think a player has to respect the fact that that place is open game. Really, it’s like dropping your soap in the prison showers then looking around doing a lil’ twerk.

Well done on your guys triumph though. It does feel empowering when spike a group of guys trolololing your duels.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

I hate it when you open a box of Frosted Mini Wheats and you discover the entire box you got has almost no Frost on the Mini Wheats, seriously I might as well be eatting Total.

in Match-ups

kartek.6428

I hate it when you open a box of Frosted Mini Wheats and you discover the entire box you got has almost no Frost on the Mini Wheats, seriously I might as well be eatting Total.

lol wow qq more xD

in Match-ups

Medeyn.8562

Okay then, Lets thoroughly analyse the situation. I will help you to understand what the problem was, and the reason you got killed. I do believe you died, because if you won that fight you would not have bothered coming onto the forum to post.

1. Your location, as I stated in my original post, which you most likely only read the parts you wanted to reply to; if you fight in the middle of a ruins node, or island, which is right next to a sentry, anything over 3 ppl, looks like a havoc squad. So… 5 people veiling in to kill you, is fair game. I’ve seen zergs of 30+ veil to kill 5 man groups, so in this case, it was most likely fun and games on their part.

Way to fix this issue – you said you were not in communications, use /say chat or /party if on the other server and speak to eachother, its REALLY REALLY helpful as you can say things like “hi”, “Wanna duel?”, “We should find a spot where we wont get interrupted!”

2. No need for (2), common sense aspects have been answered in (1).

If you need any additonal support, contact me in game or via the mail system Anet has provided! I’ll gladly give you more info.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

use /say chat if on the other server and speak to eachother

lol really guy?

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Secretly, your body is crying with joy.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Medeyn.8562

use /say chat if on the other server and speak to eachother

lol really guy?

p.s i change people’s posts

Nice one… Go ahead and and change the original post, I said /party chat if on the other server.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Secretly, your body is crying with joy.

Song, you make my body cry with joy.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

I will help you to understand what the problem was, and the reason you got killed. I do believe you died, because if you won that fight you would not have bothered coming onto the forum to post.

Hi, welcome to a Maguuma thread.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

VR looking for 15v15 GvG underwater, and 2v2 GvG (meaning 15/15 v 15/15) 30v30. msg me if you’re ready to break new grounds!

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

[metapost] Oh god – this thread went from total flop to me crying with laughter!
Fantastic job!

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alukah.2063

Alukah.2063

because if you won that fight you would not have bothered coming onto the forum to post..

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

im seeking wisdom

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

VR looking for 15v15 GvG underwater, and 2v2 GvG (meaning 15/15 v 15/15) 30v30. msg me if you’re ready to break new grounds!

Let’s do 18th and 19th century style GvG’s – both guilds have rifle warriors that are lined up along with an engineer with a mortar to simulate cannon fire.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

What an epic day in history for you Chuu! Now tell us about during reset when [Choo] was wiping [CERN] zerg over and over with 5:1 ratio! You remember right? SoRBL? meh, whatever tho.. if you still don’t remember I’m sure Nightlight does.

Lulz. We were wiping Choo at least while I was online. Regardless, pretty boring reset night. TC is getting used to the 2v1s but come on, man up.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC