T2 NA: TC/DB/FA 5/24

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Kinda curious, was it just you? Or did your server buddies miss the photo shoot?

A 20-man guild-group was behind me. I wanted to take the screenshot before I died so the mini-map can be seen, sadly my up-level warrior can’t tank anything yet. :/

They were probably roleplaying that they were from DB.

Aye, and they excelled and became even better than the masters.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

@thustlehumper, U actually believe what that VK dude says? the entire FA server hated him and he qqed/raged whenever he wiped. Ofc he will say whatever to justify why he was wiping lol. but hey if u guys want to keep on saying its 2v1 go for it. ppl use excuses for everything nowadays i guess.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke.6037

Zeke.6037

Aggression having some fun! Thanks for the video Majin!

[Lost] Diva
SF-GOM-SOS-BG-ET-DB-MAG-JQ-SOS-JQ-SOS-TC-BP-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: OrigJoker.1870

OrigJoker.1870

Great fun last night in EB….FA sure was persistent about taking SMC…Never seen that much seige on one hill before. The focus fire on our commander was funny too, Always 2-3 thieves super extended hammering on him, He went down more than Oklahoma houses vs a tornado….

As far as the 2v1 is concerned….Deal with it. On home BL it’s going to happen to every server almost all the time and on EB when you own SMC it’s definitely going to happen. If server 1 and 2 have 80+ person zergs on the map and server 3 can barely muster up 40 then you are in trouble. WvW is built for 2v1 play and it’s not going to change, SBI and KN both complained about it also but what do you expect when your leading in PPT and numbers are even? Hit em hard enough and they will stop attacking (except FA last night, They were determined) and will focus on something else.

Anyway….awesome fights last night, Hats off to both FA and TC. Will be good to take a break from you guys next week but hopefully we can smash each other again soon =D

[rB] JoKeR

(edited by OrigJoker.1870)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gturtle.2864

Gturtle.2864

I don’t understand 2v1 talk. It’s a 3 way battle, there’s always gonna be 2 servers attacking you at almost anytime.

If this happens past your prime time, surely you see that if you’re smaller in numbers you become the natural target for capping points? Who wants to go through hours of fights and wipes just to secure something that is so well defended?

?_? please stop accusing people of 2v1, that’s just stupid.

To add to, and clear this up a little:

1) Over the past few weeks it has appeared that TC and FA are leaving each other alone to concentrate on DB.
2) This has been confirmed to be PURELY COINCIDENCE by one of FA’s main ex-guild leaders (who did a great job in EB last night, btw)- there is no official alliance between TC and FA.
3) Unofficial alliances, however, are part of WvW. If we want to push a particular server, we usually force the 3rd server to stop attacking us – hence, unofficial alliance. That’s probably all that is happening.

Tacking on as well:

Everybody that claims a 2v1 is occurring is forgetting one very important fact: Your server is not good enough to overcome an actual legitimate 2v1. You would need to replicate Kaineng’s post-bandwagon population dominance in Tiers 8-5 or so in order to overcome this much alleged 2v1 collusion and frankly the WvW servers cannot support one server fielding that amount of people.

Additionally every claim of a 2v1 speaks poorly of that individual’s understanding of how this WvW thing works. If two forces are engaging each other (trying to take a keep or something) you have a window to go and take an objective nearly unopposed. No matter which objective you go and take the owner of that objective is able to perceive what occurred as a 2v1.

Plus TC and FA hate each other. No way our guilds would bury the past ~3 months of contests and forum posts (or the ~2 months of contests late last year) just because DB won some matches.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

So yeah, I know it must not be organized, but FA and TC both definitely target DB. I don’t mean around the clock 24/7. You can’t be too angry at the people who “cry” about a 2v1 when it does stress people out and we actually lose numbers due to it. TC bl is always lacking red bases around this time and FA bl is always missing green bases around this time. Not saying there is some alliance in any way, but it does boil down to this every night. Sorry that some people make a bigger deal out of it than the others.

Perfectly said.

I don’t like it when people “cry” about it, as I feel it’s intended to happen on occasion considering the design of the game. I think it’s silly to call the other servers cowards and whatnot.

But clearly DB has a huge bullseye on its back.

Enough people complain about 2v1 for its own sake that there is no room for someone to say “yeah, we’re getting 2v1ed but it’s part of the game!” The actual content of the rest of the post doesn’t matter, if your posts has the words “2v1” or “double team” in it, it is instantly written off and you’ll probably be trolled. You’ve got to step carefully if you’re posting anything other than “good fights on @@BL@@ tonight guys!” or “wow, @@server@@ really pushing hard!”

That being said, I’ve been really surprised with FA so far. I have been out of town for part of the weekend, but just watching the scores has been pretty interesting. I’m not sure when I last saw a reset weekend that was this close. I like how the week actually matters in this matchup; up until April or so pretty much every match I had played was decided within the first 72ish hours.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I don’t understand 2v1 talk. It’s a 3 way battle, there’s always gonna be 2 servers attacking you at almost anytime.

If this happens past your prime time, surely you see that if you’re smaller in numbers you become the natural target for capping points? Who wants to go through hours of fights and wipes just to secure something that is so well defended?

1) Over the past few weeks it has appeared that TC and FA are leaving each other alone to concentrate on DB.
2) This has been confirmed to be PURELY COINCIDENCE by one of FA’s main ex-guild leaders (who did a great job in EB last night, btw)- there is no official alliance between TC and FA.
3) Unofficial alliances, however, are part of WvW. If we want to push a particular server, we usually force the 3rd server to stop attacking us – hence, unofficial alliance. That’s probably all that is happening.

Tacking on as well:

Everybody that claims a 2v1 is occurring is forgetting one very important fact: Your server is not good enough to overcome an actual legitimate 2v1. You would need to replicate Kaineng’s post-bandwagon population dominance in Tiers 8-5 or so in order to overcome this much alleged 2v1 collusion and frankly the WvW servers cannot support one server fielding that amount of people.

Additionally every claim of a 2v1 speaks poorly of that individual’s understanding of how this WvW thing works. If two forces are engaging each other (trying to take a keep or something) you have a window to go and take an objective nearly unopposed. No matter which objective you go and take the owner of that objective is able to perceive what occurred as a 2v1.

Plus TC and FA hate each other. No way our guilds would bury the past ~3 months of contests and forum posts (or the ~2 months of contests late last year) just because DB won some matches.

No server in this Tier could withstand an actual 2v1 not just Dragonbrand

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Tacking on as well:

No server in this Tier could withstand an actual 2v1 not just Dragonbrand

Bolded for emphasis. I don’t think he’s just talking about DB – the DB posters QQ’ing about it are just the most recent.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Enjoyed all the fights on every map!

Special shout out to RET for the amazing battle in Ruins!

/salute

Thanks! Only about 14 of us were online last night following the GODS commander, but thanks for the recognition. We always have great respect for agg, they are a great guild and do a fantastic job! We do sometimes boast when you kill you guys but that’s to be expected because you’re so highly respected.

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

@thustlehumper, U actually believe what that VK dude says? the entire FA server hated him and he qqed/raged whenever he wiped. Ofc he will say whatever to justify why he was wiping lol. but hey if u guys want to keep on saying its 2v1 go for it. ppl use excuses for everything nowadays i guess.

Be nice to Thustle, he’s a lovely person.

*gives you the evil eye.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

I dont treat nubs nice tho.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Seriously, please come out. Our SEA guilds need kills and bags and badges as well.

’My father always said that it was pointless to undertake a direct attack against an enemy extensively armed with efficient projectile weapons,’ Conina said.
Rincewind, who knew Cohen’s normal method of speech, gave her a look of disbelief.
’Well, what he actually said,’ she added, ’was never enter an arsekicking contest with a porcupine.’ - Sourcery, Discworld

I’m curious. When you picture 2 on 1, how are you picturing it? 2 guys? 2 girls? 2 golems?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I dont treat nubs nice tho.

He’s definately not a nub.

He actually has, on more than one occassion, trucked his butt from one side of the map to come help find a hacker doing bad things inside the walls and help out.

For that reason alone, he should be respected.

I’m not a big fan of the VK guy you’re talking about either, for the record, but Thustle is still lovely.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

any1 who claims 2v1 in this game is clearly a nub and needs to learn what WvW is.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Slyfe.7231

The Slyfe.7231

Who said it was coincidence?… I have evidence to the contrary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUlmYJkTSyI

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

any1 who claims 2v1 in this game is clearly a nub and needs to learn what WvW is.

lol but if you read his post he’s not saying that at all. (Hint: the word “appeared” is conditional and meaning perception, not reality, based)

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

say what you must.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Yeah I’ll drop it. I just have a lot of respect for Thustle.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Oh come ON! That’s 5 straight fights where I couldn’t stomp the FA inva... defender... person. *pbbbt!* You guys are making the yay raidy campy thing hard around FA BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Why are you raging about an ex-FA’er saying that the appearance of 2v1 is purely coincidence?

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Why are you raging about an ex-FA’er saying that the appearance of 2v1 is purely coincidence?

I was wondering that too lol… Just a clumsy troll attempt I guess.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

For those stuck at work/curious/bored/at school:

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Where did AoN go?

All is vain.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Where did AoN go?

No idea ran with them a good bit when i saw them on but then nothing for some time. They where never truly part of FA they where more of there own group out side of the worlds. Think mercenary like but not being payed by any one other then there own action. Not to say playing this way is bad it was just how AoN liked to play.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

You know…this whole situation reminds me of that one time where DB and TC were fighting over FABL for days upon days to get stuff because it was easy to get. Then it happened to TC, and now it’s happening to DB. My point? If you’re stuff is easy to take, someone will take it.

It’s not 2v1, it’s being opportunistic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

I think some people are still unfamiliar with the arrow carts range when buffed with arrow cart mastery. With the range buffed, arrow carts built outside inner CAN hit the back of the lord room if it they use the gap above the east gate to look in or if the gate is already down. Sincere apologies to TC.

Also the increased radius of AC shots, if fully traited into AC mastery. Earlier these were all SAB glitches, now Anet made them legit :p

The arrow cart was behind the lords room at bay shooting into inner. Let me know how that one works

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Where did AoN go?

No idea ran with them a good bit when i saw them on but then nothing for some time. They where never truly part of FA they where more of there own group out side of the worlds. Think mercenary like but not being payed by any one other then there own action. Not to say playing this way is bad it was just how AoN liked to play.

Most of the AoN members are taking an extended break for a variety of reasons. WXP, patch after patch of siege improvements, all strong indications that the game is going in a direction none of us are interested in. It is spring, university ending for some, new jobs, lots going on, so most just took a break.

As for the description of AoN, it is entirely inaccurate. AoN was involved with many of the commanders, part of TS when we were on a map, and were always happy to support and coordinate with whoever was directing a map. We did not play for PPT, but we supported our server whenever we could.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

video in my POV from sunday, good night

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Someone in EP told me that an Agg rep contacted them about a GvG, and he sent them my way. I haven’t heard anything yet. Can someone confirm/tell me who to talk to about setting this up?

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

The arrow cart was behind the lords room at bay shooting into inner. Let me know how that one works

The asura made a prototype arrow cart model after one of their research krewes saw a giant robo anime missile pod from a signal intercepted from our dimension.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

There is a section of wall in Bay that doesn’t have collision so arrowcarts can “go over” the gap. It is A-net’s shoddy environment design. In the past (still?) guardian staff’s #1 could go through the wall back there just like it does right now on the right side of the Hills lord’s room. While it is a little “wtf” when you’re getting hit through a wall it doesn’t change the reality of the game. (AOE’ing through gates, mortars/trebs working through gates while catapults no longer do not etc)

WvW is largely inconsistent, but finding a lot of these little loop holes and planning for them or countering them can be fun. If you could not AOE splash a gate, Keep sieges would be even more boring than they are right now. Imagine slowly grinding down 1700 supply spent on a gate as the defenders merrily repaired the gate for hours with no issue. Ick!

Also, TC HAXZ0R narf!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Good lord, building that WP in TCBL Hills was a nightmare tonight. Kudos to the mostly FA folks screwing with us there – your small group stuff is pretty tight, with us pretty much trading fights in the small groups. That fight with AVTR in Water Camp was amazing as well, lasted for-freaking-everrrrrrrr.

Aye that was an epic ‘little’ fight

(edited by kylia.4813)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stigmatized.1672

Stigmatized.1672

We all know that guy, half of the server already kill him, and the other half are waiting their chance, Now we all know how he works on WvW, and you and DB will know it soon how he works(if you do not know already)

BTW i hope you guys can handle his rage on Ts3 when you fail something ^^

[RB] Commander Tyrion Delos Bravos – Condi/Tank Mesmer – Fort Aspemwood

(edited by Stigmatized.1672)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

I think its silly that someone would post here that they are actually officially being 2v1. sure it happens, but to say that the two are purposefully doing it in agreement is crazy. So you were on a borderlands and saw two serverkittenting ya. One on one side, the other on the opposite side. Hmmm, if i were FA, I’d be working the other side…in hopes that if TC got in and destroyed you…they by then they would be weak and that we could take the objective from them and securing the points from it.

I mean heck….last night in EB we delt with DB an TC….multiple times with them both at the same area attacking us. Dealing with a former Commander of ours using dirty tactics to get the advantage…dont worry DB, he’s on your team now…so yer safe. Well, safe till he jumps ship again.

But we stuck to our guns…instead of crying here about it. What there to cry about? this is war. Sure, I’d like to see enemy commanders do their job without getting into our Teamspeak, or having an alt on our server. But as for the 2v1, give it a rest already. Everyone gets teamed up against, every day on different maps. You just arent there to see it happen.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

What there to cry about?

Ice cream melts if you eat it too slow, brain freeze too fast. *cry*

in Match-ups

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

What there to cry about?

Ice cream melts if you eat it too slow, brain freeze too fast. cry

This is true…you gotta eat it juuuuust right, hehe.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Tacking on as well:

haha yeah all this talk and whining about 2v1, makes me actually wanna team up with tc.

to DB:
you guys got a ton of transfers and made it into t2, where u belittle’d us,claiming we were to weak for you guys. your arrogance made us focus u guys more and to be quite honest, TC has a good sense of humor and as weird as it sounds, I prefer TC to you guys as they have been a good sport. we still fight both servers and we still try to take as many objectives in their bl as possible. red=dead!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

We have pretty much the same mentality when we’re on an enemy borderlands. If we manage to break into a keep and siege it up, other invading server comes in behind us? Go right ahead and smush your face against those arrow carts. (yesterday in FABL bay, anyone?) DB made a serious attempt on garrison and hills during our assault on bay, and honestly it was just them being advantageous of the situation, and we do it to THEM too, the same way both the servers do it to us when they can. As has been said multiple times, every server is being 2v1’ed at all times.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Last night in EB, we reinforced Langor gate. I led my zerg to wipe DB that was taking back bravost from FA and told my people not to attack FA and move on.

I’m fueled by the QQ to make it look blatantly obvious that we’re in “an alliance” when really i’m just trolling DB.

Good fights in VK.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Odinzu now they have proof what are you doing shhhh! Shhh!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Rejoice in how close the score still is! Whee! Fun times.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I think people really underestimate just how clever and talented Wyldkat is here on these forums.

That said, it could be, maybe, kinda, sorta some T1 folks stirring up the 2v1 stuff and pretending to be DB to fuel the heat towards DB because of oh, maybe, kinda, sorta personal agendas? Then again, it could just be DB players. But I have my doubts.

Whatever it is, sure got this thread talking about it nonstop. That’s a win for the trolls folks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

The anti-DB sentiment seems high thanks to a few DB chest thumpers and a few DB QQers. It’s too bad some people take those few bad apples to make it seem like the entirety of DB is evil. That sentiment seems to be translating to the battlefield, at least a little bit. Things will mix up when the matchups change, so hopefully some of that unearned animosity goes away. Of course, those that perpetuate that animosity have to gain some perspective too.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Selan said:
" you guys got a ton of transfers and made it into t2, where u belittle’d us,claiming we were to weak for you guys. your arrogance made us focus u guys more and to be quite honest, TC has a good sense of humor and as weird as it sounds, I prefer TC to you guys as they have been a good sport. we still fight both servers and we still try to take as many objectives in their bl as possible. red=dead!"

I swear noone remembers that we were a t2.5 server, and going to t2 when the transfers first started coming. Rb was the first and started moving 2 weeks before we went to t2.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

The anti-DB sentiment seems high thanks to a few DB chest thumpers and a few DB QQers. It’s too bad some people take those few bad apples to make it seem like the entirety of DB is evil. That sentiment seems to be translating to the battlefield, at least a little bit. Things will mix up when the matchups change, so hopefully some of that unearned animosity goes away. Of course, those that perpetuate that animosity have to gain some perspective too.

I’ve always said what happens on the forums often translates in game. People were skeptical about that, but it’s human nature to want to “show them” … particularly if there was a lot of bragging and belittling of the other servers involved. It’s a motivating factor really and even for those who don’t frequent the forums, that info is often relayed in map chat so everyone knows. It becomes a rallying cry of sorts.

It’s why I get so dismayed when our trolls come out, cos I know TC is better than that. I’m sure you feel the same way about your server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ezeriel.9574

Ezeriel.9574

Just some back story, for those not in the know of FA’s reasoning for our actions…

“Great fun last night in EB….FA sure was persistent about taking SMC…Never seen that much seige on one hill before. The focus fire on our commander was funny too, Always 2-3 thieves super extended hammering on him, He went down more than Oklahoma houses vs a tornado….”

DB’s newest commander, aka the traitor, aka joffrey lannister, is fairly hated by FA at the moment. One of our other commanders filled the gap, king joffrey left, and took control with simplistic clarity, troll SMC, and kill DBs newest addition.

…my gawd was that fun.

“Last night in EB, we reinforced Langor gate. I led my zerg to wipe DB that was taking back bravost from FA and told my people not to attack FA and move on.

I’m fueled by the QQ to make it look blatantly obvious that we’re in “an alliance” when really i’m just trolling DB."

I was crying out “INC” when someone commented “look who it is” and I was all like “you think TC won’t wipe us for an easy tower cap?” and then TC left, and I looked all stupid….

So yeah.. TC pushed keep, we got bravost.. my bags were full.. good times had by all.

….but once again, it was all about trolling DBs new commander, and as long as TC was leaving us alone, we had more important people to kill. In fact, in the last two days, I can only thing of two times we push on TC, once we pushed back, and once we pushed a camp to make it look like we weren’t gonna push bravost again.

And today, as we held the lead, our queues were up for the first time in months. Our most active commander is gone, our second most active commander had a meltdown this morning and rage logged.. it was epic.. and the goofballs have taken the helm!

Yes one commanders wife won’t understand credit card bill for 5g worth of trebs, and yes we are looking the other way when TC runs past, but for the first time in a long time FA is having serious fun.

The only way to play the engineer is to exploit it.
Playing the engineer “as intended” is simply not viable.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

I’ve always said what happens on the forums often translates in game. People were skeptical about that, but it’s human nature to want to “show them” … particularly if there was a lot of bragging and belittling of the other servers involved. It’s a motivating factor really and even for those who don’t frequent the forums, that info is often relayed in map chat so everyone knows. It becomes a rallying cry of sorts.

It’s why I get so dismayed when our trolls come out, cos I know TC is better than that. I’m sure you feel the same way about your server.

Doesn’t matter what server, theres always people whom think they are special or feel the need to degrade others if they suddenly lose one time or what not. Its unfortunate but if you have someone that starts in on you ignore them and report um. I was in EB this morning and i had someone from TC decide i was the worst person in the world because i defeated him. Trolls are gonna be trolls though, nothing you can do about that cept move on.

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Yes one commanders wife won’t understand credit card bill for 5g worth of trebs, and yes we are looking the other way when TC runs past, but for the first time in a long time FA is having serious fun.

Hehehehe!

But most importantly… pure awesome!

This is a game. It is not “srsz bznz” – glad to hear FA is having fun again!

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Doesn’t matter what server, theres always people whom think they are special or feel the need to degrade others if they suddenly lose one time or what not. Its unfortunate but if you have someone that starts in on you ignore them and report um. I was in EB this morning and i had someone from TC decide i was the worst person in the world because i defeated him. Trolls are gonna be trolls though, nothing you can do about that cept move on.

Lol you’re kidding! Really? Any time someone defeats me I group up with them, tell them well done and then say they owe me a cookie for killing me. I’ve sent out a few cookies, too. Got in the habit of doing that when matched against BG’s HB guild … I got a lot of cookies mailed to me back then, lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

STOP responding to the trolls people. A qoute for the win

“Don’t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience”. – Greg King (I think it was Greg King)

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning