T8: 5/17/13: FC/ HoD/ ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

1) sPvP is a point game, not a PvP game. It is like Headquarters in Call of Duty, you could go 0-0 and still win, it’s player vs point, not player vs player.

They revamped sPvP so that killing players awards points now, so you can in fact fight Meat grinder style for points and not even bother with holding objectives.

2) Guilds who want to fight roaming in small groups CAME to T8 because they could actually function without zerg-dodging every 10 minutes.

Laughable. We had [Agg] on ET, and they Transferred down for this reason, and then moved back up because T8 is too easy, on every level. Sorry, but this is a lame excuse. In fact [Agg] after a week here used to go Zerg Hunting just to challenge themselves. If there was any real desire for skills and challenge, T3 or T4 is where they would move to, if they could hack it.

While we had [Agg] on ET, however, they did exactly what PAXA did, but they used to take Keeps and Towers to incite a fight with SF. yah, SF, the guys that made you run and cry to mommy, they used to go hunt. So, they were better for us then PAXA is for HoD, but even then, [Agg] while they left on good terms, and I have nothing but respect for them,their leaving did not affect the balance of the game at all. 1 tower, 1 keep? for a few hours. What does PAXA give? A Camp? LOL.

Seriously, the truth is, like it or not, if they stopped playing for a week, no one would notice and the points would not change. So, Like, love them, or even ignore them, they don’t affect your WvW outcome or what tier you are on.

As for their forum bragging, well. to use another spots analogy, is like watching the gym class kids brag about their Kick Ball skillz. No matter how good they think they are, they are still just the bottom rung of the gaming ladder.

Sorry, you can not compare 60 man AGG to 10 man PAXA (no offense but they are completely different)…We came down here with AGG for a reason, to evade the 70-80 man zergs, THAT is why they moved. Other guilds like PAXA created a home here for ROAMING. Completely different guild missions and what they find fun, you can not compare them to one another.

People play the game differently, get over it. Jesus Christ.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Yawn.

Fight club now. Green Borderlands. Behind Windmill.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Ungood,
At the end of the day, forum crap aside, you run in 10-30+ because when you come across a group like ours, unless you have that many… You don’t even compete in the fight. It’s over and you’re paying for repairs before you knew what [tag] hit you.

You are in the 90% of the games population that think wvw was only made to be played for pppptpttt or whatever. That it is better to avoid good players and good groups to live than to fight them and ever improve your own skill. I’ll be sure to look for “Ungood” in a “I never thought I’d get bored of wvw, but I am” thread on the forums.

PAXA -GM

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

It’s a backhanded compliment filled with obvious shots directed at our play style in which you felt you needed to come to the forums with. If you find us annoying to face, that’s fine, then don’t fight us. However, you felt the need to take shots at us only for the sake of making you feel better. None of us took shots at PK, because all it would do is make you look bad for the sake of making us feel better. We could, but that’s not what we’re trying to do here. You decided that was what you wanted to do, which is why I mentioned you.

At no point were any of us asking you to be impressed with our style of play. That’s an asinine assumption that you’ve made on your own. Go back and reread most of this thread, and realize that it’s a member of PK taking a shot at PAXA, not the other way around.

Linanthony asked if i would like it if you were on my server. i answered honestly.

PERSONALLY…. i don’t like your play-style… i prefer the grand-scale battles… but of course that is my opinion. everyone is entitled to one, are they not? i just really don’t see how it REALLY benefits your server as a whole. it appears to only benefit you. but eh. whateva. i don’t hate you, but as i said before,.. forgive me if i avoid you on the field. you don’t serve my brand of fun.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

PAXA, tier 1 forum warriors, tier 8 players. I jest of course, but keep neecapper out of the ring, he? and his guild are some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.

Neecapper felt the need to come at us, so while I cannot comment on how nice his guild is, he’s not a victim in this.

No, you’re the victim here. How dare they insult you and your glorious guild? I don’t even know how they can do that, when I see you and your guild take to the field like a group of beautiful winged stallions my heart melts inside. In fact, every night before I sleep I have alone time to the thought of the day where PAXA can rule the kingdom of guild wars 2 where there is peace and plenty for even us plebeians.

He made unnecessary comments toward PAXA, so I defended myself. Just because you know the guy, doesn’t mean that he’s in the right. I’m not claiming to be the victim, but it’s hard to take you seriously when asking us to back off a guy who feels the need to bash us.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in Match-ups

katz.8376

i’m not a he.

and normally i am quite nice. as is my guild.

i responded the way i did because while i haven’t noticed and don’t remember seeing any rudeness on the field from you (dancing laughing etc)... and for that i thank you... when i see someone from PAXA post on the forums, it frequently comes off in a mocking tone.

if the intention was indeed to mock, then "you ain’t all that. you just an annoyance to avoid". if the intention was NOT to mock, then... no offense... some of your members need to work on how they phrase their posts.

have your fun. i’ll try to have mine. tah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linkisdead.9647

Linkisdead.9647

Pretty sure the devs mentioned both large and small scale combat when they first introduced WvW. You’re confused. This forum is in the PVP section, isn’t it?

IMO the ones running around attacking doors and flipping camps/towers defended by no one in a race to get the higher imaginary number are the headless chickens.

And your comments about sPvP are incorrect. While you may get points for killing players, the team who holds the most points for the longest still wins 99% of the time. It’s still more pvpoint than pvp. PvP also has different class balancing, and virtually no reward for playing it while WvW you can at least make some money.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As a reminder – please stay on topic and discuss the topic in a respectful and friendly manner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Pretty sure the devs mentioned both large and small scale combat when they first introduced WvW. You’re confused. This forum is in the PVP section, isn’t it?

IMO the ones running around attacking doors and flipping camps/towers defended by no one in a race to get the higher imaginary number are the headless chickens.

And your comments about sPvP are incorrect. While you may get points for killing players, the team who holds the most points for the longest still wins 99% of the time. It’s still more pvpoint than pvp. PvP also has different class balancing, and virtually no reward for playing it while WvW you can at least make some money.

Excuse me.. just for my own enlightenment, but how would they hold the points if you are killing them?

Also, sPvP is self contained, it has it’s own system of rewards and wealth. So I assume that by “money” you mean PvE gold. I guess if that mattered to you, then it matters, but, if PvE was not your thing or not what you want to do with your game time, then the ‘money’ system it uses is also worthless, just like the reward system for sPvP is worthless to someone who enjoys PvE.

I would have thought that would be an incentive to enter sPvP, not a deal breaker that you would never have to worry about PvE farming while engaging in PvP combat.

Just saying.

Eh. Different styles of play I guess.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

You can actually knock ppl off points to cap and get points with out killing.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

in Match-ups

Linkisdead.9647

If you want to ever try a new build you’ll need armor/weapons/sigils/etc which cost what? That’s right…money! How is this escaping you? It’s like you purposely misinterpret things so you can start a new random discussion.

I’m not sure if you’re just this dense or messing with me, but you can easily avoid combat in sPvP and get to a cap point. Do you think everyone spawns right next to each other?

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Skarloc.2569

i’m not a he.

and normally i am quite nice. as is my guild.

i responded the way i did because while i haven’t noticed and don’t remember seeing any rudeness on the field from you (dancing laughing etc)… and for that i thank you… when i see someone from PAXA post on the forums, it frequently comes off in a mocking tone.

if the intention was indeed to mock, then “you ain’t all that. you just an annoyance to avoid”. if the intention was NOT to mock, then… no offense… some of your members need to work on how they phrase their posts.

have your fun. i’ll try to have mine. tah.

Our posts come off as mocking at times because people feel the need to come on these forums and bash us. This should be familiar to you as you did it yourself. I apologize for not playing nice with people that feel the need to trash us. You previous posts accomplished nothing but making you feel better. You let us know that we were nothing special, you didn’t approve of the way we play, and that you were going to avoid us. If that’s the case, why not just avoid us out in the field and not post about it. Was it really necessary to post all that when all you had to do was simply not fight us? It was an ignorant and intolerant statement that did not need to be said.

We very much could say a few things about PK, but we’re not going that route as it serves no purpose. You’re just one person in that guild, and I’m not going to hold your actions as the standard.

I’m not saying you’re a bad person, but you are clearly in the wrong on this. You should have never posted about us in the first place, so don’t act shocked that we have directed this towards you.

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

If you want to ever try a new build you’ll need armor/weapons/sigils/etc which cost what? That’s right…money! How is this escaping you? It’s like you purposely misinterpret things so you can start a new random discussion.

Ok. Not to be as rude as you have been, but, Have you ever, actually played sPvP?

I ask because you mention “money” and in sPvP, and, they provide you, Armor, Runes, and anything else you will need to fight, they even do a full leveling to 80th, so you don’t have to worry about up-scaling or missing abilities like in WvW.

All of it is Free of charge. Any weapon you want, any rune, any signal, amulets, all there for you. Provided free of charge. Even free trait respect as much as you like to try and test any build or style you want.

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in Match-ups

Linkisdead.9647

Probably not, but maybe you should get some thicker skin.

It’s a videogame and I’m like 90% sure he can’t actually give you cancer. I mean he’s pretty crafty, but no one on teamspeak has gotten cancer yet so I think you’re safe.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Linkisdead.9647

Ungood, you’re at it again. You implied needing money in GW2 was entirely PvE related, which is obviously incorrect for WvW.

My face is starting to hurt from how bad I cringe at your posts.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

Ungood, you’re at it again. You implied needing money in GW2 was entirely PvE related, which is obviously incorrect for WvW.

Oh I see. You totally confused me, see I was talking about sPvP, not sure how WvW got into that, which is why I was wondering what the heck you were talking about.

sPvP has it’s own system in place, so it removes the grind and gets right to the fight which I thought would have been an incentive for people who just like to fight, to be honest.

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

-rubs temples-

-Sigh-

Ok.. you win.. I give the hell up.

in Match-ups

katz.8376

If that’s the case, why not just avoid us out in the field and not post about it. Was it really necessary to post all that when all you had to do was simply not fight us? It was an ignorant and intolerant statement that did not need to be said.

as i said before… it was asked if we would like it if PAXA were on ET. i was responding to that question. are you implying that i am entitled to my opinion, unless it disagrees with yours?

in Match-ups

Skarloc.2569

If that’s the case, why not just avoid us out in the field and not post about it. Was it really necessary to post all that when all you had to do was simply not fight us? It was an ignorant and intolerant statement that did not need to be said.

as i said before… it was asked if we would like it if PAXA were on ET. i was responding to that question. are you implying that i am entitled to my opinion, unless it disagrees with yours?

PAXA didn’t ask you that question, someone else did. Just because our name comes up from other people doesn’t give you green light to openly bash us. However, that doesn’t stop people, so are you really shocked that we would defend ourselves against all this garbage? And you responded with unnecessary criticism. You’re entitled to your own opinion, but don’t get upset when we respond the way we do against ignorant and intolerant accusations made towards our guild. As I said before, your post served no purpose other than to make you feel better.

in Match-ups

katz.8376

what makes you think i’m shocked at your response.

and what makes you think i felt better to post that? >.>

in Match-ups

Skarloc.2569

what makes you think i’m shocked at your response.

and what makes you think i felt better to post that? >.>

I apologize, you posted it for the simple fact of wanting to display your ignorance. Shall we discuss PK now? I feel it’s getting about the time now. You clearly just wanted to bash our guild, so I’m fairly certain we should only discuss our “criticism” with yours.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

The only people angry are the ones clicking flags. And those little piggies went wee wee wee all the way home.

Make sure that when in Rome do as the Romans do and include the default, “you mad bro”, and “and that’s like your opinion man” into every post. I just don’t understand why people don’t like me, I really want people to like me! I justed wanted to dance! You guys are just so mean.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

I propose next week, we have a T8 NA: HoD/FC/ET thread, alongside a T8 NA: T8/Paxa thread.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

That would go a long way to help people stay on topic, I think. Good suggestion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Geoski.1407

Geoski.1407

I’d just like to thank everyone who participated in the fight fest tonight at the windmill in FC. Was a lot of fun dueling you all.

Oh yea, lets also try to spread the word to other guilds about this, the more the merrier.

Lil Homie, Asura Guardian
Check [Mate] | Darkhaven
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

…. So far every time I read any HoD WvW forums it somehow ends towards people complaining about PAXA…. o.O And like Phazeon said… add pictures it gets boring just reading it all. At least GoM and NSP made it entertaining T_T. Pictures keep me entertained not words!!!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BULK.8367

BULK.8367

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! hey hey heyELE everyone (everybody love everybody) to much hatin in this world.

PAXA is very respectable, good group of gaurdians

Bulky Boy [BS] ~ Norn Warrior
Roaming God of ET.
Swerve.

in Match-ups

subcrazy.1098

Still waiting for you to explain the reward difference from t1 – 1st place to t8 – 1st place etc..

Do they get more % at the same socre then t8 or something?

LavaFluxx – Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

Lolololo, I am thoroughly confused. I haven’t been on for a while now and have only been observing the forums. All I’m seeing is, “PAXA, you aren’t playing the game like its meant to be played” and “PAXA ganked me when I wasn’t looking and I’m here to share that try really kitten balls” or “I didn’t choose thug life, thug life chose me”

Eh? Is someone saying that?

I am saying that if you came to T8 to look for the best teams in WvW, you did it wrong.

You’re kidding yourself if you think there’s any difference in talent between the tiers. The players here in tier8, are just as good as any other tier. The difference between tiers is the number of players and coverage. We’ve played in each tier, and at no point have we found any difference in the level of talent. The only thing that’s been higher, is the amount of skill lag, and we’ll pass on that.

Given that you’ve probably never left ET, you likely have no room to even comment on this.

I would think that a higher tier would make it harder for you to run around and jump smaller groups like you enjoy doing right now.

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

Still waiting for you to explain the reward difference from t1 – 1st place to t8 – 1st place etc..

Do they get more % at the same socre then t8 or something?

I would do that why? He said 1st was the same as 3rd, and I said that was not true. That was my only point, and it was explained already.

Otherwise , it does not concern me, if you want, you can look it up yourself. (yah I noticed the Guild tag, but I see no point in being rude)

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

although this hate on PAXA has gone way out of control, thank you for the compliment. we had a lot of fun in ET bl, you really sieged gari up tight :P took two pushes to take it.

LK also wanted to wish FC great fights in EB, we really had to focus on the HUGE zerg u guys brought to SM. keep it up :P also thanks for the tough fights in fc bl!

we hope to see you all in the field and good luck at reset night
Regards
Havvik

[Wake] main driver/GL

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

although this hate on PAXA has gone way out of control, thank you for the compliment. we had a lot of fun in ET bl, you really sieged gari up tight :P took two pushes to take it.

LK also wanted to wish FC great fights in EB, we really had to focus on the HUGE zerg u guys brought to SM. keep it up :P also thanks for the tough fights in fc bl!

we hope to see you all in the field and good luck at reset night
Regards
Havvik

That second push was really a blindside move, well played. You were back at it before we even got the sweep done, and when you charged, I was the ranger that ran out and tried to root you all in place to buy some time at the inner door, yah, you tore me down something fast, but, I never expected to live, just buy time, but undaunted, you moved in and took our garrison!

Great game so far.

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

i have to disagree on having 15plus not requiring a lot of skill. yeah u can get a big blob of people and smash head first into something..but to do it WELL. takes a lot more work than u think. and this is coming from someone whos still building his guild together. getting the right builds that have great synergy and survivability, keeping people together. managing 20+ players so they all hit at the same time and smash through aware/unaware groups maybe twice their size?

you do not know until you are part of it

[Wake] main driver/GL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demonsoul.9271

Demonsoul.9271

Neutral party here:

I think it’s pretty obvious that there is no correlation between individual player skill and world tier. That said, it is undeniable that the commanders of higher tiered servers, if not more abundant, are more skilled at strategizing and coordinating a group. By extension, I think it’s safe to say higher tier groups, on average, have more synergy and understand certain components of world versus world better than their lower-tier counter parts.

Due to the low competition in lower tiers I think it’s unrealistic to assume that your group is better than one of an equivalent size in a higher tier, because they have more experience against a greater quantity of adequate commanders. That said, it is possible that a large disparity in individual player skill could have the lower-tier team prevail in a fight between groups with <10 players. In any realistic WvW scenario (sieging a tower, zerging a keep, etc) I think it’s foolish to think any higher tiered group wouldn’t have the advantage, if for no better reason than because they play in a more competitive environment and have the experience.

Regardless, I think you all need to cool off a bit. None of this matters in the slightest in any way, inside or outside of the game. When you take your ego/pride this seriously on an online forum you should take a break.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

PAXA is getting alot of attention for killing people. I wanted to point out there is another group on HoD doing the same thing, KoM.

I was lagging behind a mini zerg and KoM killed me. They violated a few WvW rules

Dont kill me when you have more people, (but its ok for me to kill you while zerging or using an arrow cart)

Also when attacking a group that has 2x 3x etc… more numbers then you if you start to win its time to stop because clearly they were not ready for the attack.

Its not cool to jump groups in the open field you need to let them get to a tower/keep so they can laydown arrow carts then you need try to take the tower/keep from them regardless of how many are in the tower.
When you die to the arrow carts/zerg hiding in the tower the commander of the zerg will then be able to post in this thread and talk about how it was a good fight yet you failed to take the tower due to the commanders great leadership and tactical skills that would make Sun Tzu look like a noob.

Start following the rules PAXA and KoM, stop killing commanders and their zergs in the open field, also you must ignore solo thiefs because they are supper skilled ninjas that should never die.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

i have to disagree on having 15plus not requiring a lot of skill. yeah u can get a big blob of people and smash head first into something..but to do it WELL. takes a lot more work than u think. and this is coming from someone whos still building his guild together. getting the right builds that have great synergy and survivability, keeping people together. managing 20+ players so they all hit at the same time and smash through aware/unaware groups maybe twice their size?

you do not know until you are part of it

I said it requires less overall individual skill and I stand by that. Also, I have some experience in dealing with groups two or three times our size. And not just PUGs but guild groups.

And, I’m telling you straight up that running 5 successfully requires more individual skill from each person than running 10+.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

^Arrow carts are sooo OP……. I personally rarely run into PAXA, and the few times I’ve fought some of you, 3 of you just bursted me down as fast as you can while i was fighting one of you that was off by their own. Now I’m not a fan of small groups doing that, because if I kill your friend you can just pick them up afterwards because if I’m roaming, I’m not looking to fight 1v4 so I’ll back off but I do think it shows a lack of class when 5 people gang up on 1 roamer. 5v1 isn’t even remotely a fair fight and for “PvPers” as you claim to be, you shouldn’t be interested in those odds anymore than that 1 roamer is. That’s just my thought, but if you guys are just there to rack up the kills by grouping up and being a tight nit group with synergy, fine play the game you payed for the way you want. Thats your right after all.

So I guess when its 30+ on 5 of us, this shows a lack of class on all 30+ players according to your logic.

That depends on whether you choose to engage really. If you attack 30+ with 5 then that’s on you regardless of the outcome, but 5v1 is different than 25vs5 as I’m sure those 25+ didn’t sneak up on you. How could they unless you were afk?. My post is directed at a small group of 5 attacking one roamer as a group, not at small groups trying to take out big groups. If you disagree thakitten shows a lack of class for 5 to gang up on 1, then that’s your right. It’s a free country where I live, how about you? As for your broad generalization of “my logic”, i’ll just chalk that up to you being an angry child, since that’s how you felt was best to respond to me. Just tellin it how I see it, lol.

I love how ppl make rules when it applies to them only. But when its reversed they back pedal, and change there rules again. What If we don’t have a choice and still see them coming. U have a choice as well when u see 5. Or is our choice different I need to know all the rules u play by so I can answer correctly.

Again the original post was because someone called us out and ppl got kitten by the video. None of this would of even started if no one said a thing about us. I love also how start name calling or assuming things with angry child comment. Grow up.

lol no one backpeddled, I just needed to explain to you what my post was referring to, since you clearly weren’t able to infer it on your own. I call it like I see it, and how I see it is that you responded to me like an angry child, lol. It’s not name calling, just how I saw your response, maybe I’m wrong, but your responses leave me to believe that I’m not. I’m certainly not applying any rules upon you either, again I’m just stating my opinion. If you don’t like it than ignore me, or you can keep responding, as I said before like an angry child……Also,
I love also how start name calling or assuming things with angry child comment.
^^^You should pay more attention in class I’m finding it hard to share my thoughts with you, when you can’t even form a sentence properly.

Anyways……Here’s a Score update if anyone cares about that. This nonsense about T1 vs T8 is silly as hell btw, If people were willing to listen, there are plenty of folks here on ET who can teach you how to WvW “like the pros”. Problem is, the few of you who even show up wont bother to listen no matter how many times we explain things. That’s been my experience with this server anyways. Can we talk about something other than PAXA and this higher tiers are better than us garbage this next week?

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

Does anybody else remember when this forum was only about bad mouthing the other worlds and laughing at hi-jinx, lets get back to that! had great fun last few days running into legendary defenders and what not.

Mad props to you HoD, you sure can split your forces up into a bunch of different groups.

See you on reset!

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.1056

Moderator.1056

Hi everyone:

Many posts have been deleted for going against the Code of Conduct. As it was said before, please stay on topic and discuss the topic in a respectful and friendly manner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

It’s so funny we get crap for “jumping small groups”……………………………… We’re running 5 people!!!!!

All of you goons in groups of more than 5 should be able to compete and stand a chance against our group. Stop whining because you die.

PAXA -GM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bandlero.6312

Bandlero.6312

Dead horse beaten. Move on to a new topic or server pls. Thx. kbai.

The original [WvW] guild
Fergusons Crossing Invader
http://gw2command.com

in Match-ups

subcrazy.1098

^Arrow carts are sooo OP……. I personally rarely run into PAXA, and the few times I’ve fought some of you, 3 of you just bursted me down as fast as you can while i was fighting one of you that was off by their own. Now I’m not a fan of small groups doing that, because if I kill your friend you can just pick them up afterwards because if I’m roaming, I’m not looking to fight 1v4 so I’ll back off but I do think it shows a lack of class when 5 people gang up on 1 roamer. 5v1 isn’t even remotely a fair fight and for “PvPers” as you claim to be, you shouldn’t be interested in those odds anymore than that 1 roamer is. That’s just my thought, but if you guys are just there to rack up the kills by grouping up and being a tight nit group with synergy, fine play the game you payed for the way you want. Thats your right after all.

So I guess when its 30+ on 5 of us, this shows a lack of class on all 30+ players according to your logic.

That depends on whether you choose to engage really. If you attack 30+ with 5 then that’s on you regardless of the outcome, but 5v1 is different than 25vs5 as I’m sure those 25+ didn’t sneak up on you. How could they unless you were afk?. My post is directed at a small group of 5 attacking one roamer as a group, not at small groups trying to take out big groups. If you disagree thakitten shows a lack of class for 5 to gang up on 1, then that’s your right. It’s a free country where I live, how about you? As for your broad generalization of “my logic”, i’ll just chalk that up to you being an angry child, since that’s how you felt was best to respond to me. Just tellin it how I see it, lol.

I love how ppl make rules when it applies to them only. But when its reversed they back pedal, and change there rules again. What If we don’t have a choice and still see them coming. U have a choice as well when u see 5. Or is our choice different I need to know all the rules u play by so I can answer correctly.

Again the original post was because someone called us out and ppl got kitten by the video. None of this would of even started if no one said a thing about us. I love also how start name calling or assuming things with angry child comment. Grow up.

lol no one backpeddled, I just needed to explain to you what my post was referring to, since you clearly weren’t able to infer it on your own. I call it like I see it, and how I see it is that you responded to me like an angry child, lol. It’s not name calling, just how I saw your response, maybe I’m wrong, but your responses leave me to believe that I’m not. I’m certainly not applying any rules upon you either, again I’m just stating my opinion. If you don’t like it than ignore me, or you can keep responding, as I said before like an angry child……Also,
I love also how start name calling or assuming things with angry child comment.
^^^You should pay more attention in class I’m finding it hard to share my thoughts with you, when you can’t even form a sentence properly.

Anyways……Here’s a Score update if anyone cares about that. This nonsense about T1 vs T8 is silly as hell btw, If people were willing to listen, there are plenty of folks here on ET who can teach you how to WvW “like the pros”. Problem is, the few of you who even show up wont bother to listen no matter how many times we explain things. That’s been my experience with this server anyways. Can we talk about something other than PAXA and this higher tiers are better than us garbage this next week?

Right cause I’m in school and everything typed incorrect is bad. You have forum rules too. Please let us know your rules from wvw to the forums so we can all follow them. Ohh here’s some more incorrrrect tyieign rof u hoppppe youou enjoy itititit.

LavaFluxx – Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

If they keep deleing posts I won’t have anything to skip over. -_-

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Step it up ET< only like 3k behind FC and you have 12 hours PUSHHHHHH

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

I play WvW. If I wanted to PvP I would go play in that sandbox. This is large scale war fare, World vs. World with objectives and strategy. I don’t go take troops to go kill stragglers. I try to stop them from doing it, not that many of them bother to listen. It’s a waste of resources and takes away from our goal at hand. Don’t get me wrong, I am all about the fights. I fight with with an actual purpose in mind. Not to just jack some random kid for lunch money because he happened to be in my way. I don’t play this game like a punk kitten.

Personally, I laugh my butt off when I read about people want 5 man groups. or small man groups, but don’t sPvP, they go to wvw. I mean really, Anet builds an entire system just for small group battles and people run off to WvW wanting small group battles? What the? Seriously, like What the?

I mean if they were talking “small group battles” to mean 20 vs 20, like they do on the upper tiers, then I could see where they are coming from, guilds like Agg, and VK, now moved up to where they belong, were “small group” but, they were still in the 10 – 15 range for a “small group” which is way too large for sPvP, but when you see people go Oh we do 5 man small groups" for WvW you have got to question why, and the only real answer you can come up with, is their small group can’t really handle other small groups like sPvP teams that do the same thing. So they go to WvW to kill the random soloer and feel all mighty about themselves. And we are supposed to do anything more then laugh and sigh at this kind of antic.

Meh, anyway, no big either way, They need to camp a soloer because that is all they can handle, then that is.. what is.

Clearly you have ZERO idea where we are coming from. That’s ok, its a 100 step ladder and you are around rung 5 in the “tiering” of pvp skill.

Edit: So I don’t just come off as a “hater” I will reiterate something for you, PAXA actually enjoys FIGHTING good to better players than ourselves. We challenge ourselves against large numbers, but have more fun fighting small groups of equal or better personal skill. We have no interest in PPPTTTT or whatever you guys call it. We picked up GW2 because it’s the closest open world platform to DAOC in 5-7 years. We are here to compete daily, not socialze, PPPTTT, or “gank solos” lol.

I love reading smack talk by T8 players as they try to sound good, to use a sports analogy, it’s like watching people brag about their badminton skills, I can’t bring myself to be impressed no matter how hard I try.

Even a last place sports team can have players who shine.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Mission accomplished. Thread finally reached popcorn status.

Now we can return back to discussions of PvDoor and zerg fighting.

Life on ET is going to be so wonderful with the new match-up system. I feeling like a negative nancy about this change. Man it might be brutal.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

I just have one thing to say…

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Next week should be the last that we are paired up, Required Nightly Doylak Parade Law is now in effect. Please stock up on potions and fireworks for this extravaganza.

Thank you.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

The thought of my FC brothers leaving saddens me. What will I do if FC isn’t an option on my borderland list? What will I do without Moobs and Ynot and other FC forum warriors to entertain me? tears

No, NO! I can’t bear the thought. We have to be together FOREVER.

Attachments:

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Floofs.3574

Floofs.3574

Well, with the update its probably time to transfer back to et. Any guilds recruiting bad mesmers?

Gurrrrrlllllll- The red-haired Sylvari Mesmer you keep killing.