Thrillers Sound/Golems Hold/Apollo Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

As an example, I was fighting a competitive duel with a guy from TEO guild, and while on the verge of victory got hit by around 30 TEO players from behind and a few laugh taunts on top. Now I could whine about not getting a “fair fight” but on the other hand you’re supposed to help your guild mates out when they are in trouble, so who am I to criticize?

And to think that the only time I saw a guildmate of mine interrupting my duel I let him almost die because I stopped playing as soon as he attacked my opponent :/

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Self Ignition.1640

Self Ignition.1640

I am full of respect to MS who were defending Hills on AG bl. Huge fights, excelent defence. Great matchup!

[sW] Self – SFR EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: wombatpanda.8165

wombatpanda.8165

Sadly…solo roaming in this matchup is dead so far!
Everyone teaming up with guildies running op 1v1 builds ganking solo roamers.
I dont really care for /dance and randoms ganking up on someone…but if even guilds(that are normally known for smallscale) doing"smallscale" aint open for 1v1(yes u can gank after the 1v1 if u need the stacks soo bad )

hope for some refreshing changes in the week but doesnt look too promising

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Sadly…solo roaming in this matchup is dead so far!
Everyone teaming up with guildies running op 1v1 builds ganking solo roamers.
I dont really care for /dance and randoms ganking up on someone…but if even guilds(that are normally known for smallscale) doing"smallscale" aint open for 1v1(yes u can gank after the 1v1 if u need the stacks soo bad )

hope for some refreshing changes in the week but doesnt look too promising

Weekend isn’t good time for solo roaming in any matchup. It will get better during week.

I don’t wanna bash your guild, because I’ve had some really good 1v1 fights with [Mya]. But I did see you running small group with Hammer+Mace/Shield warrs and chasing me when I was roaming last week.

Anyways, looking forward to this week. AG is one of my favourite servers to fight against and last week MS showed that they’re not as bad as most other german servers when it comes to solo/smallscale.

Have fun, guys!

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

wombatpanda.8165

that must be cuz of the fact that its almost the only thing to do if u want to survive the other groups…and maybe they were angry and let it out on you

I am also just saying what i have seen so far..maybe i m just unlucky to run in the easy mode guys^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

Motivation just got hit hard by nightcapping again…

It’s not even about the points for me, it’s about the wood vs steel and the incredible advantage of supply. I mean yeah, i was pretty kitten ed this morning when a possible interesting matchup was destroyed again but…
I’d like to defend, well wood doors are open in 1s….
I’d like to attack, well we need 20+ golems and a big mindless zerg…

I hope the nightcapping doesn’t happen that much after the season ends. It wasn’t that bad anymore before it started.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

nice and troll free obsidian sanctum so far in this match up :P
hopefully we can soon have GvG’s like this in there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Self Ignition.1640

Self Ignition.1640

It’s not even about the points for me, it’s about the wood vs steel and the incredible advantage of supply. I mean yeah, i was pretty kitten ed this morning when a possible interesting matchup was destroyed again but…

I hope the nightcapping doesn’t happen that much after the season ends. It wasn’t that bad anymore before it started.

To our defense i’d like to say that we don’t have any dedicated nightcapping crew. The ones that play at night are those who must be sufering from insomnia so they will die in 4 days tops

[sW] Self – SFR EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Looks like Aurora is blobbing more than Vizunah and Abaddon together.

At least on AG BL.

Could say the same about Millers, at least on GH bl.

Another photo of the Millers megablob.

Attachments:

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

To our defense i’d like to say that we don’t have any dedicated nightcapping crew. The ones that play at night are those who must be sufering from insomnia so they will die in 4 days tops

Oh, a little late but okay. Try feeding them some more coffee to speed things up.

On the screen is a least one pet and a mesmer!

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

At least on AG BL.

you post our blob while you also have your blob with commander tag on..

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

At least on AG BL.

An epic GH blob consisting of 30 man militia vs a map blob… Let’s then compare to having GD + handfull dF MYA Army YMCA + randoms.

Not complainning, the so called “organized guilds” are free to do wathever they want. Just don’t kitten on forums that u got ganked or that some1 jumped in on ur duel. Or that another guilds didnt respet the fight. WvW is not a place for honor or respect anymore. As we all know, PPT is what season’s all about

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

At least on AG BL.

As we all know, PPT is what season’s all about

When you say this I shouldn’t already reply, but heck I will just do it.

Everyone has another way of playing and I can assure you that we don’t care about ppt at all. Maybe we join some karma trains in offpeak cause we’re bored, but the ppt is something which makes WvW a cruel respectless battlefield. It’s not rewarding, it’s boring and the nice siege blueprints do all the work. All you gotta know is how to press 1 and 2 on your siege, MAYBE sometimes even a combination of those 2 and when it’s getting really intense you will have to press 3.

In SLAY’s defence I gotta say you guys don’t use the combination of 1, 2 and even 3 due to the fact you guys can only use your 1 skill in the small group of players you run when you’re with your ex-guildies IRON.

I hope more respect will be shown this week towards the epic fights this matchup could bring us.

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

I hope more respect will be shown this week towards the epic fights this matchup could bring us.

Actually, with the trolls stopping annoying people in the Obsidian Sanctum, I’d say that the most epic fights I had so far where in the new arena

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Good day to all,

Let me shortly introduce myself. I am Sir Cuddles The Fluffy, warrior for the Velocity corporation and lead Omega deployer/builder/manager/collector and user. I go by many other names, to name a few: Cuddles The Golemancer, Omega-Wan Build-Obi, Omega Overlord and many more

As celebration of a highly successful year for our corporation, we decided NOT to invest more into our space program. But instead decided to end this WvW season in style. As such, we have many of our commanders doing open mic. And we had a large amount of spare gold left, so we decided to spend it on Omegas. Yup, you read that right, the amount we normally spend on our spacecrafts, we spend this year on building a giant ROBOT ARMY. But that is not all! The amazing Aurora Glade community decided to chip in, they made us expend our plans to unseen proportions.

We now own a robot army of sizes surpassing my wildest dreams. So if you happen to spot an Omega golem this match up and oh oh oh oh I am sure you will! You can be 90%+ sure it is one of my babies, so feel free to wave as they pass by.

This week is the Omega week! Doesn’t matter if you wipe them, we sure as hell will be back. Our supplies are close to limitless.

Have a happy end of the First WvW Season. Sorry for nightcapping you, but we just want to have fun!

A video to get into the mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNaowxJyVhU

You have been warned!

The Velocity Corporation, 100% seriousness 0% fun

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: unrealmvm.9850

unrealmvm.9850

Thanks to FIRE and DAWN for the nice fights on AG BL today !

Vayné [dF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

Good day to all,

Let me shortly introduce myself. I am Sir Cuddles The Fluffy, warrior for the Velocity corporation and lead Omega deployer/builder/manager/collector and user. I go by many other names, to name a few: Cuddles The Golemancer, Omega-Wan Build-Obi, Omega Overlord and many more

As celebration of a highly successful year for our corporation, we decided NOT to invest more into our space program. But instead decided to end this WvW season in style. As such, we have many of our commanders doing open mic. And we had a large amount of spare gold left, so we decided to spend it on Omegas. Yup, you read that right, the amount we normally spend on our spacecrafts, we spend this year on building a giant ROBOT ARMY. But that is not all! The amazing Aurora Glade community decided to chip in, they made us expend our plans to unseen proportions.

We now own a robot army of sizes surpassing my wildest dreams. So if you happen to spot an Omega golem this match up and oh oh oh oh I am sure you will! You can be 90%+ sure it is one of my babies, so feel free to wave as they pass by.

This week is the Omega week! Doesn’t matter if you wipe them, we sure as hell will be back. Our supplies are close to limitless.

Have a happy end of the First WvW Season. Sorry for nightcapping you, but we just want to have fun!

You have been warned!

The Velocity Corporation, 100% seriousness 0% fun

Nice video

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

Awesome fights tonight. FIRE and DAWN gave us an enjoyable evening. Thanks for not mixing in and having respect for good guild action. Keep it up!

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

in Match-ups

wombatpanda.8165

Awesome evening on Gunnar BL today!!!

Thx to everyone that participated especially TUP ,VcY and HoB from Aurora!

Finally a raid really worth it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

If you think there’s some kind of a gentleman’s pact going on in WvW then you are in for a disappointment.

Today on the Gunnars map it has been proved that there is at least some kind of gentleman’s agreement. Guilds like TUP and HoB haven’t interfered any guild fight and respected the joy of a challenging fight.

Thanks HoB and TUP for the fights and guilds like VcY, oO, Mya for not interfering.

Best regards.

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

best night in a loooong time, loved the high quality opposition!

was a lot of fun leading tonight, thanks to all the people we fought

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty Df and then Crow for the fight on Ag border, Df i try to be as much clear as possiible that i wouldn’t push on you if fire was near, loved also the Jumping part with few of your members

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elder Sang.2058

Elder Sang.2058

I am full of respect to MS who were defending Hills on AG bl. Huge fights, excelent defence. Great matchup!

I agree, we fought hard over a T3 Hills saturdaynight. When I took over around 1 am cet we had a nice “blob” and we fought over hills for 3h23 min.

You guys withstood every wave we send, we got through outer every time but you pushed us back out. It was blob v blob, but it was awesome fights.

Some statistics, only from those last 3,5h:

Taking Hills T3 from you guys cost us:
- 29 omega golems
- 5 or 6 complete wipes
- about 35 superior rams
- tons of motivation speeches
- and my full next workweek due of sleep deprivation

at the end we had to kitten down inner from 75% with about 20-25 people because you had still 20-25??? people inside who were fighting our kitten off; You still have to explain me how you guys are able to siege up so fast after each wave (about 10 to 15 min between every wave?). That was insane and such a nice challenge.

Props for everyone who was in that fight, offensive and defensive, it was the most awesome battle in a very long time for me.
Don’t remember the guild involved but I love every single one of you, you guys make WvW awesome.

On a sidenote, decent fight on Millers BL this afternoon, sorry for breaking down the doors in garrison so often, nice of you to clean up so much after we passed by (or cleaning us up :-) ). Still glad we were able to reset all T3 stuff in there except garrison

Thanks, and don’t lose that fighting spirit you guys are the most fun I had in this whole league thingie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

At least on AG BL.

As we all know, PPT is what season’s all about

When you say this I shouldn’t already reply, but heck I will just do it.

Everyone has another way of playing and I can assure you that we don’t care about ppt at all. Maybe we join some karma trains in offpeak cause we’re bored, but the ppt is something which makes WvW a cruel respectless battlefield. It’s not rewarding, it’s boring and the nice siege blueprints do all the work. All you gotta know is how to press 1 and 2 on your siege, MAYBE sometimes even a combination of those 2 and when it’s getting really intense you will have to press 3.

In SLAY’s defence I gotta say you guys don’t use the combination of 1, 2 and even 3 due to the fact you guys can only use your 1 skill in the small group of players you run when you’re with your ex-guildies IRON.

Ooo.. A bit kitteny eh? Looks like you should have gone to specsavers as we haven’t been anywhere near IRON since reset and most of that was co-incidental.
Since it has obviously made such an impresssion on you, we will have to look at doing just that. Obviously if it happens you will not feel the need to moan about it on here as we are such a ‘small’ group of players who can only press a ‘1’ skill, it will not be worth mentioning.
Hammer 4 for the win personally, can’t stop lolling when i launch u guys in the chin

xoxo

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

However it seem’s someone leaked our recent testing with “Blobbing with 60 people” to [Df] [Mya] [Oo] and a few other guilds on Millers Sound on reset night

On reset we had only around 9 people online, so to start a raid at all, our Raidlead decided to command the public raid on the borderland. So on times we had a blob for sure but it was a public raid and not 3 guild raids, even if you saw some well known tags in it.

Btw. yesterday evening was a blast. I can´t remember having such a fun time in GW2 for long, massive fight´s, good opponents, just like WvW should be. Also a shoutout to everybody who had the sportsmanship not to inc fights between two guilds.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

(edited by draugris.9872)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Datsuni.4678

Datsuni.4678

At least on AG BL.

An epic GH blob consisting of 30 man militia vs a map blob… Let’s then compare to having GD + handfull dF MYA Army YMCA + randoms.

Not complainning, the so called “organized guilds” are free to do wathever they want. Just don’t kitten on forums that u got ganked or that some1 jumped in on ur duel. Or that another guilds didnt respet the fight. WvW is not a place for honor or respect anymore. As we all know, PPT is what season’s all about

Is that how braindead ppl are? Play for measurement of coverage in an online game? No wonder this world is going on so well…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonex.5327

Shonex.5327

Thanks for the fun fights all over the week, was fun fighting guilds last night

Nightshift did another great job, keep up the good work Aurorans and keep up the good fights other servers

~Shonex

Member of: Cute But Devilish Inside [CUTE]
Ring of Fire [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

If you think there’s some kind of a gentleman’s pact going on in WvW then you are in for a disappointment.

Today on the Gunnars map it has been proved that there is at least some kind of gentleman’s agreement. Guilds like TUP and HoB haven’t interfered any guild fight and respected the joy of a challenging fight.

Thanks HoB and TUP for the fights and guilds like VcY, oO, Mya for not interfering.

Best regards.

I see you are from GD guild, they gave us quite a hard time yesterday.
I do have one question about your attack on some towers, I didnt know it was possible, but somehow your guardians made sure we could not reach the gate or the portal in a tower by casting line of warding inside the tower while you are outside.
Tried to reproduce this with some guards but we could not reproduce this, do you know how your guild did this?

in Match-ups

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

Line of Warding doesn’t require line of sight. So you can cast it behind gates by simply aiming through the small hole above the gates.

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chabo.7498

Chabo.7498

Ooo.. A bit kitteny eh? Looks like you should have gone to specsavers as we haven’t been anywhere near IRON since reset and most of that was co-incidental.

xoxo

This was during reset I mentioned that we had 3 guild groups too close together and that they should split. 5 minutes later we have this. Dat “co-incidental” portal-camping XD.

On the bright side had some fun duels in the arena, AG are a pretty nice server for finding 1v1s I just hope that GH rating doesn’t drop low enough that we can’t have a matchup again.

Attachments:

Roaming/Raid Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Line of Warding doesn’t require line of sight. So you can cast it behind gates by simply aiming through the small hole above the gates.

Someone at the guard forum explained it I think. tried it through the opening but it’s also how you set your camera according to someone on the forum.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

…and many more

Like “Cuddles-Who-Lost-AG-Their-EB T3 Keep” on Saturday afternoon because no other siege could be build when Miller’s scouted them and came knocking? Or “Fluffy-Cannot-WP-Golems-To-Spawn” because of your self-importance?

Nice use of the vista for the video! Did you also post the new one where the 23 Omegas were running around like headless chickens during above mentioned proceedings? Or how they all got destroyed while, and I quote, “I managed to get MS commander to 10% of his life.”

I respect VcY as guild, and Wanze on a personal level, but you should be fired. Thankfully we are in the lead now, so perhaps your shenanigans can continue, but on Saturday they were still turning the screws and your ego had no place in EB.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

in Match-ups

KyreneZA.8617

Respect to Miller’s for taking our T3 keep in EB on Saturday afternoon. Then taking it again with that inspired vista portal and AC building on our own roof. That said, you touched our land, and the LAND “Commander Party” had to take T3 Anza and T3 Mendongs from you in retaliation.

Respect to your night-crew scouts though: our small zergling (less numbers than a good raid; must have been all of 15 people following and I’m being generous) had to resort to DPS and cata on both gates before we got in. You killed our rams right proper. We were coming for your keep, but ran out of steam and any semblance of numbers on the way. Decided to treb Ogre’s with ogres and Bravost from Umber, but both more for shiggles (and because siege fairies AKA tower scouts have too much siege in their bags at any given time).

Thanks for the laughs and lootbags!

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…

in Match-ups

Posted by: egalon.1702

egalon.1702

Thanks for the awesome fights on Gunnars BL yesterday! TUP, VcY and HoB you gave us really nice fights! Keep it up!

Egalon
[void] No Content
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

Few clips from our stream tonight

Epic hills defend with 14-15 guys http://www.twitch.tv/averageasiandude/c/3332748

Outmanned at camp http://www.twitch.tv/averageasiandude/c/3332719

Thanks all for the fights, and thanks to DAWN and FIRE last night, much respect to you guys

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

wombatpanda.8165

Great action on Miller-Homelands today aswell! Thx to all participating guilds!

Very impressive movement by VII!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

…and many more

Like “Cuddles-Who-Lost-AG-Their-EB T3 Keep” on Saturday afternoon because no other siege could be build when Miller’s scouted them and came knocking? Or “Fluffy-Cannot-WP-Golems-To-Spawn” because of your self-importance?

Nice use of the vista for the video! Did you also post the new one where the 23 Omegas were running around like headless chickens during above mentioned proceedings? Or how they all got destroyed while, and I quote, “I managed to get MS commander to 10% of his life.”

I respect VcY as guild, and Wanze on a personal level, but you should be fired. Thankfully we are in the lead now, so perhaps your shenanigans can continue, but on Saturday they were still turning the screws and your ego had no place in EB.

Dear mister Kyrene,

I would first like to compliment you on your inability of having fun. There is most definitely a spot open in the Velocity Corporation. The professionalism of your inability reaches such heights that I am confident you’ll get a high position fast within our corporation.

Now as of previous Saturday, we had around 20 omegas in our keep. The inability of building siege that you are talking about is softly said untrue. Another point I would like to make is that if everybody would have listened to me and actually used the golems to run out and take down theirs. The gate would not have gone down and you most definitely would have been able to build your precious siege. As Omega Overlord, I can tell you that an Omega is perfectly suited for attacking AS defending.

It is widely known that you don’t like me, a glimps of the map chat says enough. But this will not stop me on my quest to build more Omegas, and I can assure you that I will do what I promised the AG community. And that is build 100 Omegas each day.

Complaints can ofcourse be filed to our complained service. It is a very simple process, open notepad, write down your complain, call the file CDSAGC-53, safe it in a map, right click it and select ‘Remove’. This will put it in your trashcan, proceed by emptying your trashcan and the file will reach us.

Thank you and have a nice day.

note I would like to thank the guilds on GH borderland for the fights tonight, especially GD. Very nice melee train you got there, we definitely were impressed.

Sir Cuddles The Fluffy, the softest charr in GW2

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

(edited by MiLkZz.4789)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zurchin.8479

Zurchin.8479

Three cheers for fluffy hiphip horray, hiphip horray, hiphip horray \:D/

How someone could possibly blame those poor innocent omegas, and how could you hate fluffy, that’s like hating cookies or kittens, it’s just not done!.

Zee Bear Claw [GLAD]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hipster.1264

Hipster.1264

Thx for everyone involved in the fights on MS Border tonight- had a blast!

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Cheers to INC for the GvG today. Nice play gents you hit hard and we really enjoyed it. Was nice to finally dust off this boxing gloves and fight some good opposition. Loking forward to more of the same before reset.

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

who won the gvg?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Great action on Miller-Homelands today aswell! Thx to all participating guilds!

Very impressive movement by VII!

It was great to fight you again. Looking forward for more.

Also shoutout to vK and IRON

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonex.5327

Shonex.5327

Snip

Be sure to check siege rules before you write something like that please, you can probably find it somewhere on official forums or even our own forums

We tested how much Omegas would block siege building and we know our limit, also you failed by listing Omegas, ACs, ballistas and catas into same category, coz they aren’t, even if you build 100 Omegas (not possible but just saying) you’ll be able to build other defensive sieges, only not Rams

So yea, Milks is not guilty of anything and may the Omega building continues! Omega Glade is the best Glade!

Member of: Cute But Devilish Inside [CUTE]
Ring of Fire [EU]

in Match-ups

KyreneZA.8617

Snip

I stand corrected. The inability to build defensive siege must therefore be ascribed to battle chaos.

So yea, Milks is not guilty of anything…

Oh, I wouldn’t go that far. He certainly is guilty of not applying enough forethought to the temptation 20-odd Omegas provides for any unlicensed golem drivers.

You are right: it happened, we recovered, hopefully lessons were learned. If I may put in a request to VcTech: can we get lockable golems? Perhaps with those nice “bleep-BLEEP” remotes?

Recently returned to…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zurchin.8479

Zurchin.8479

I second bleep bleep remotes

Zee Bear Claw [GLAD]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

I’m pretty sure Anet devs control all posts, so i’ll jsut put this here, can some1 explain to me how a cap circle is 10% capped, and half a second later the keep is capped?

Thank you in advance

in Match-ups

KyreneZA.8617

^ lag?

/15 dead charrs

Recently returned to…

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

lag to an entire server? try again…

in Match-ups

KyreneZA.8617

It happens. What do you think causes the skill slowdown (and later speedups) when big clashes happen? Have you tried speeding up a dolly when there’s a 3-way in SM? It carries on plodding, next second it’s at the tower entrance you were escorting it to.

Recently returned to…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

who won the gvg?

5-1 to TUP I believe. Shout out to my guys and senior figures who have kept TUP running during my absence.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com