Thrillers Sound/Golems Hold/Apollo Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

skills were working fine, no excuse for a skill lag on that keep.

But nice rush btw, was busy in another BDL arrived a lil late

(edited by Botinhas.2018)

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

who won the gvg?

5-1 to TUP I believe. Shout out to my guys and senior figures who have kept TUP running during my absence.

yes, that was it.

necro pov : http://www.twitch.tv/peembe/c/3332934
melee (my) pov : http://www.twitch.tv/quenoztv/c/3333638 (rough timestamps for fights in description of this one, should work fine for the other vid aswell)

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bandog.4310

Bandog.4310

Cheers to INC for the GvG today. Nice play gents you hit hard and we really enjoyed it. Was nice to finally dust off this boxing gloves and fight some good opposition. Loking forward to more of the same before reset.

Many thanks for the GvG. Good tactics with the double Shadow Refuge, predictable, but still works! You guys hit hard! Looking forward to a rematch once we practice more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

enjoyed watching thanks for the link and gj to all 2 guild tough and long fight.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Props to Bowler Hat, I felt so clueless when I 1v1-ed you yesterday in the Arena :/

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

GvG galore today!

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

GvG galore today!

Sounds dull.

Sounds like the scene is reviving again.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ekense.5279

Ekense.5279

Thanks FIRE,BesT and NR for fights @ MS border tonight,

And thanks to DAWN for that little spawn camping, showed us our weakest spots and things we have to improve.

[Re]rolled
Server: Gunnar’s Hold
Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Nice fights in arena

We got an idea with fellow Miller’s asura to organize a little event – Asura Golem Battle
Only 1 rule: jump in your suit and spread the mayhem!
Thursday, 21:00 GMT (if no gvg at that time) at Obsidian Sanctum arena – spread the word among your friends and guildies and of course – BRING YOUR ASURA! :P

Attachments:

(edited by Atoss.1056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Nice fights in arena

We got an idea with fellow Miller’s asura to organize a little event – Asura Golem Battle
Only 1 rule: jump in your suit and spread the mayhem!
Thursday, 21:00 GMT (if no gvg at that time) at Obsidian Sanctum arena – spread the word among your friends and guildies and of course – BRING YOUR ASURA! :P

I’ll be there, lol.

Did someone watch the epic staff ele fights we had tonight?

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Y NiQ.6421

Y NiQ.6421

walk of the golems

thx for bags, was good SM fights tonight

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

Thanks GD for the GvG and the scrims after, you are a real challenge and give us big motivation to improve

Hope to find all these epic guilds on our roaming a lot more.. This week seems so short.. i’d like for this matchup to last for at least a month before we get paired with some boring servers again ;_;

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty Crow for the fights, you keep coming even if many will simple leave.

For Oo and Df so what happen in AG border yesterday why you run 10 meters from each other the full time? You seem to have enough numbers.

Df i show you respect not adding to the fight with Fire, Why you kept adding to fights with Oo and Oo did the same multiple times?

Also Oo, you wisper me “Why u run”, well you have Df at 10 meters, the gate had an Ac, should i fight in Ac range?, The real question is Why you kept staying inside the gate till i told you i’m not going to fight in Ac range, at that moment you pushed on us and after a small fight, guess who was runnig, it’s was you.
as soon you start losing you call it and we we’re too heavy( i had 25 people with me) and you said 19, You weren’t too heavy when you kept adding to fights of Df vs us eh?

Last note, WHAT A LOL
http://www.twitch.tv/averageasiandude/b/484709933?t=92m30s

Oo and Df Push on us, from behind a gate, one Df it’s using an arrow cart, My self i’m getting space to fight, i’m not going to stand there and take 2 guild in Ac range.
From the stream
“they are running away” understandable, they might have forgoten that the have other 20 people on the left of them making them many more than us, also Ac fire.
" chicken sound "ok if that’s your style.
10 sec later, who goes fly? watch the video, " You had stability, we MAGIC"

Have fun!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

For Oo and Df so what happen in AG border yesterday why you run 10 meters from each other the full time? You seem to have enough numbers.

Df i show you respect not adding to the fight with Fire, Why you kept adding to fights with Oo and Oo did the same multiple times?

Also Oo, you wisper me “Why u run”, well you have Df at 10 meters, the gate had an Ac, should i fight in Ac range?, The real question is Why you kept staying inside the gate till i told you i’m not going to fight in Ac range, at that moment you pushed on us and after a small fight, guess who was runnig, it’s was you.
as soon you start losing you call it and we we’re too heavy( i had 25 people with me) and you said 19, You weren’t too heavy when you kept adding to fights of Df vs us eh?

Last note, WHAT A LOL

Oo and Df Push on us, from behind a gate, one Df it’s using an arrow cart, My self i’m getting space to fight, i’m not going to stand there and take 2 guild in Ac range.
From the stream
“they are running away” understandable, they might have forgoten that the have other 20 people on the left of them making them many more than us, also Ac fire.
" chicken sound "ok if that’s your style.
10 sec later, who goes fly? watch the video, " You had stability, we MAGIC"

Have fun!

Which fights are you on about, because we fought you several times on your own last night?

I hope you arent taking into account fights whilst attacking or defending keeps? because we all know they dont count as ait isnt open field.

We would never interupt a fair fight on open field

haha that last fiight we had like 10 guys left! was really funny, they seemed to think they had stability, but it must have been stripped. GG by you guys

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by ice ice baby.6083)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

some thing will never change

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Last note, WHAT A LOL

It’s raining men……hallelujah

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

Last note, WHAT A LOL

It’s raining men……hallelujah

i call hax because we all had stability :P
nice wells/null fields

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Hi gimme a sec i’ll get the timestamp from the stream so it’s easier

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

http://www.twitch.tv/averageasiandude/b/484709933?t=50m30s This fight i would definitaly have waited, Oo we’re fighting us, there was little to no pugs or other group.

http://www.twitch.tv/averageasiandude/b/484709933?t=68m26s
Dawn cleary pushing for Oo , hopeing that Df wouldn’t had, 10 sec sec, everything it’s there push on us , i told Doa to wait because i wanted to fight Oo Alone, after you added, i just told do whatever.
I respect guild in open field, siege whatever it’s the place, i don’t think because there is a siege i should add to everyfight.
On Ag 3/4 of Guild would prefer to wipe Alone and don’t get help if they don’t ask than get people adding to fighting, i’m hopeing for new time i’ll face you this will not happen.

Most of the night was Oo adding to your your fights.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

first fight defending a keep – Not open field

Second fight attacking a tower which you had several AC’s and you can clearly see there is alot more than just DAWN. – Again not really open field.

Like i said there would be an explanation, we have alot of respects for guilds and even fights.

Its worth noting on that last fight, that was the only thing on the map that we didnt have. So it was pretty obvious everyone would be going for it.

We have enjoyed our week so far and look forward to more good fights.

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

First fight, open field or not we were fighting Oo, it’s your decision to add, i wouldn’t and i didn’t in many occassion just like that, probably just different definition of respect for fights.
Second fight yes there is Ac but we push out of the range going for Oo, you decide to add even before anything else start pushing, again probably just different definition of respect for fights.

When i add to fight to i watch number fighting, i think Oo add enough to fight us, and we cleary didn’t have enough to fight both Df and Oo together, probably just different mindset, you guy keep doing what you think it’s ok, it’s fine by i wouldn’t call that respect for fights.

See you next time, hopeing for open field this time.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

no point in even trying to explain with some people is there!

I gave reasonable explanations of each situation, We very often leave fair fights and we also very often have people interrupt our fights. Unfortunately it happens get over it and get on with it!

All people use these match up threads for is to complain. With the odd compliment that gets lost in all the crap.

We know we don’t need Oo help to fight and trust us would much rather do it on our own. Even if that means wiping.

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Time for the odd compliment then In our 2 weeks almost against miller I can say a lot about them. And I cant think of one thing bad, they played fair where they could have chosen to go against gunnars from 2 german sides and they sure as hell didnt.
With fun and good opponents in mind I match them the same as Vabbi. Great bunch of guys/girls who like to battle.

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

I understand, i came here to understand what happen and it’s fine, just wanted to talk.
I know that you guys don’t need Oo help to fight.
See you next time, we raid thursday!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marsares.2053

Marsares.2053

Epic night of fighting on MS BL and thanks to all the guilds involved. It was a joy to watch so many guilds fighting each other in pretty much a constant stream of impromptu GvG where they didn’t add when two guilds that appeared evenly matched were already fighting each other. Much respect to all three sides.

Solo roaming on my little Mesmer was a bit tricky given that it only seemed to be 20+ guild groups, so I hope you don’t mind that I was adding a bit here and there and picking off some of your stragglers. :-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

Thanks to VII and GD for the fun fights in AG border

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: SaraLeFay.1407

SaraLeFay.1407

We had a lot of epic fights on MS BL tonight, thanks to TUP, HoB, Mya, LAND and everyone else that was there! The south part of the map was the place to be at tonight. Much respect was shown from all guilds

Morrigan – Guardian
ReRolled [Re]
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Tonights fights in EB, much fun. It must have been lagging as hell for everyone with so many AG’s, Millers and GH there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Thrillers sound really?! Hows; the match up for you guys?

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

We still got 1 official evening of raiding ahead, but I can assure you that in my personal opinion this is the best matchup I’ve been in this season. I hope we will get a randomized matchup next week with you guys in it again just to keep this fighting spirit going.

I got to say it’s a shame we didn’t meet TUP and VII in open field yet, that’d just be the cherry on the cake.

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

(edited by Tyldor.9078)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

We had a lot of epic fights on MS BL tonight, thanks to TUP, HoB, Mya, LAND and everyone else that was there! The south part of the map was the place to be at tonight. Much respect was shown from all guilds

We thought the same thing. Epic sauce all night. Breaking myself in as raid leader was tough tonight Against the likes of Mya Inc and WBC sooooo nice to fight you guys. Couldnt ask for a better raid. So much respect shown throughout the night. /bow /salute

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Every matchup thread should be Nice Off

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

@Noss the video was really good

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

[dF] Christmas Raid starting on Aurora Glade Borderlands soon! We’ll spread the Christmas Spirit with our Toy Staves and share out Candy-Stuns.
Watch at http://www.twitch.tv/fliyr <- Live TeamSpeak.

Enjoy and Merry Xmas :P

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809

Seuche.4809

Thanks to [FIRE], [TUP] and [VII] for the GvGs, unfortunately I wasnt able to play/fraps aginst [FIRE] and [TUP] because I had laggs that day! Thank you for the fights!

GvG vs [VII]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvqcpGuu7M8

Bloody Baal – Disturbed Squad [DISS]
Riverside
WvW Rank 3000+

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Thanks for the GvG today [Mya], Really close intense fights, was a bit disappointed you didn’t accept another round, but good fun all round.

[VcY] going to be in EB now, Looking for some fights.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

TY Df, No, En for the fights
Ty vK for the gvg.
Hope to be match aganist Miller and Gh agan soon.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: alwaysbluffme.6890

alwaysbluffme.6890

Ty for the GvG Dawn, hope we can do it againe soon

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Yep yep, next with a proper 20v20 and more time in our hand, yesterday well Map chat was going a bit crazy for haveing us doing gvg in Ag border.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Btw Tonight 5:30 PM GMT, 30 min before the reset, we’re meeting on Hoelbreak of Underworld for celebration and meetup of guild across the silver league, everybody welcome!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

^^ Hope we are all rewarded with suitable foes on reset, looking forward to it!

See you @ Hoelbrak

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: traigar.4976

traigar.4976

It has been a great week of fights and an awesome way to see out the final week of the season! Thanks to all who took part and hopefully see you in the battlefield again soon!

Ranger commander from WBC
GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vulkanos.3276

Vulkanos.3276

ye! Very nice fights against Gunnars and Aurora!
There is just one thing that annoys me
HoB and VcY were very blobby this week!

I know from our last fights against VcY that they don’t need a guild blob to win fights and I can’t understand why they play this kittenty kittenty kittenty blob-tactic

the only thing to HoB I have to say is: learn wvw!
every fight we had against you were next to your spawn and it was a 15 vs 50
so I don’t understand how you can enjoy wvw when all of you play with a pvt-armor!
You are kittenin’ 50 guys!

But in honor to the other guilds I have to say: very nice weeks with nice guilds fights

Its Meridion – Guardian
[TI] Tough Invaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

As this matchup is coming to an end, I would like to thank GH and MS for epic fights throughout the week.

Thanks for all of the epic fights, may the random matchup god bless you in these next few weeks.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: GDavison.9605

GDavison.9605

Ty GH and AG for the match-up this week, been eventful :P, gl in future match-ups.

Yan
Leader of Driven By Fury [dF]
www.drivenbyfury.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

Thanks everyone for the nice fights this week

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jal.5894

Jal.5894

ye! Very nice fights against Gunnars and Aurora!
There is just one thing that annoys me
HoB and VcY were very blobby this week!

I know from our last fights against VcY that they don’t need a guild blob to win fights and I can’t understand why they play this kittenty kittenty kittenty blob-tactic

the only thing to HoB I have to say is: learn wvw!
every fight we had against you were next to your spawn and it was a 15 vs 50
so I don’t understand how you can enjoy wvw when all of you play with a pvt-armor!
You are kittenin’ 50 guys!

But in honor to the other guilds I have to say: very nice weeks with nice guilds fights

I assume this is a troll post , or, judging from the fact your guild doesn’t ring a bell you’re a pve scrub that has come into wvw for the first time and got rolled by a guild that runs 20-25. HoB maxed out at 25 this week – and ask any of the WvW guild on your server – we run solo

HoB – Aurora Glade (EU) [ ex- Piken Square (EU) ]