Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

Why has JQ been so angry lately?

It’s just a game, you guys have been 1st for so long. You don’t always have to be #1.

Because of the constant 2v1. I was completely fine with it when we were on top and its completely fine to do it to make things even. Now SOR has taken about being a bunch of kittens. Might as well rename Sanctum of Rall to Blackgate 2.

So it’s okay to 2v1 ONLY if you do it?

Its ok to 2v1 in specific map circumstances were its beneficial. Its also ok to 2v1 the top server to keep things even. Its not ok to 2v1 the non top server for two weeks straight on all maps.

I do recall BG getting hit by 2v1 even when it wasn’t top. Hmm.

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

It’s just a game, you guys have been 1st for so long. You don’t always have to be #1.

Because of the constant 2v1. I was completely fine with it when we were on top and its completely fine to do it to make things even. Now SOR has taken about being a bunch of kittens. Might as well rename Sanctum of Rall to Blackgate 2.

Anyone have a map? I’d like to see this 2v1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Its ok to 2v1 in specific map circumstances were its beneficial. Its also ok to 2v1 the top server to keep things even. Its not ok to 2v1 the non top server for two weeks straight on all maps.

Were they hit for two weeks straight on all maps 24 hours a day by SOR and JQ? Do you recall this?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smackban.5812

Smackban.5812

And a map to go with the score update.

Attachments:

Smackerz – Guardian
Highline [HL]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

Were they hit for two weeks straight on all maps 24 hours a day by SOR and JQ? Do you recall this?

Yes.

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Yes.

We call it the blue curse.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

And a map to go with the score update.

I don’t see the 2v1, unless you mean your home BL, but all home BLs are automatic 2v1s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

And check out that last map Smackban posted. Does EB look like a blatant 2v1 to you?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

JQQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

To go back to page one for a sec, what manner of ill logic is being used here? Server status is by no means a measure of players in WvW. JQ was full long before the free transfer ended. Even with the RawNoodles taking a portion of EMP from us, has it drop from full? No. We’ve had the outmanned buff on many occasions recently. Has this drop us from full? No. So where is the logic in this assumption that we’re stacked with “WvW players”?

Sorry, I had to rant here because the lack of common sense has been annoying me

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

turns out if you fire your cannon mastery cannon at golems, they die really fast.

the more you know

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

The thing is SoR is an opportunist player and only try to play for second (mainly due to their coverage shortage I assume). So when BG was blue and relatively weaker compare to JQ, SoR chose to double team us. Now JQ seems to be weaker compare to us. it seems SoR decide to double team JQ instead.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smackban.5812

Smackban.5812

The thing is SoR is an opportunist player and only try to play for second (mainly due to their coverage shortage I assume). So when BG was blue and relatively weaker compare to JQ, SoR chose to double team us. Now JQ seems to be weaker compare to us. it seems SoR decide to double team JQ instead.

Get out of here with that logic.

Smackerz – Guardian
Highline [HL]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

To go back to page one for a sec, what manner of ill logic is being used here? Server status is by no means a measure of players in WvW. JQ was full long before the free transfer ended. Even with the RawNoodles taking a portion of EMP from us, has it drop from full? No. We’ve had the outmanned buff on many occasions recently. Has this drop us from full? No. So where is the logic in this assumption that we’re stacked with “WvW players”?

Sorry, I had to rant here because the lack of common sense has been annoying me

… Stacked refers only to WvW. No one uses the term to refer to PvE players. By convention all T1 servers are stacked in their own right.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

SF freaking lost it tonight. We’re spawn camping BG and all of a sudden someone calls out “JANG GUNS BEEN MOA’D” and all 15 SF on just cracked up laughing like crazy! LOL ICING ON THE FREAKIN CAKE

Edit: Also, mouth cowards

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: B Rad.5416

B Rad.5416

Stop the QQ about double teaming, its a 3 realm game for a reason (to balance out if one server gets to powerful) plus I remember when BG first got to T1 a long time ago and I was on BG in a tower in EB, SBI was hitting the gate JQ was hitting the wall. When SBI got through the gate JQ ran away. So please stop complaining about double teaming everyone does it, if anything take it as a compliment.

B Rad 80 Thief | Scrúbs 80 Guardian | Aquaholic 80 Elementalist |
Keyser Soze 80 Warrior | Muted 80 Mesmer | Crim De La Crim 80 Necro |
Server: Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Probably quite a reasonable and logical assessment. My shortened version is SOR has no aggots.

in Match-ups

Posted by: crimsonbro.3126

crimsonbro.3126

Yay! Already into forum flame wars (that very few people that play the game will actually see) and it’s only early Sat. for me. Gotta just, you know, feel the love. Someone please post up a score update for the kicks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Apparently, I may or may not be too drunk to drive my team anymore… Hats off to all those on SoR BL tonight. Crazy kitten fights all over the map vs TW/WM/Icoa

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

1:12 am pst score update. r i p me.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

lol you guys have got to get your stories straight, a guy from JQ was complaining about us double teaming them a few posts up. Apparently we are double teaming both servers at the same time, GJ SoR!

I believe they are accusing you of playing WvW. Well played, Sir, well played.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: vluhd.7562

vluhd.7562

Is there a good way to find up to date WvW scores/action without scrolling through pages of bickering? Some twitch streamers would be ideal.

IGN: Toxicodendron Vox
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

this is the harsh reality of the war

you always pick the weakest one out of three to maximize your advantage, you avoid the one in equal power or stronger one to minimize damage.

JQ would have done the same thing to any other server if they can, it’s a valid strategy in 3 way fight like this.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

hey guys we happy to be here

wanna thank sor,jq,bg for the warm welcomes. we had alrdy some awesome fights never had this much fun in months tyvm. and btw srry for the bg dudes that were on bg border before reset and we camped their north suply camp we just wanted to say hello. hope to see you guys on the battlefield for some revenge.

cosmic force

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

wanna thank sor,jq,bg for the warm welcomes. we had alrdy some awesome fights never had this much fun in months tyvm. and btw srry for the bg dudes that were on bg border before reset and we camped their north suply camp we just wanted to say hello. hope to see you guys on the battlefield for some revenge.

cosmic force

you guys made SoR looks like it’s on steroids… kitten impressive

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

turns out if you fire your cannon mastery cannon at golems, they die really fast.

the more you know

If you’re referring to that epic fail of an 8 golem garrison rush we attempted, then yeah they do die really fast :P

I was actually in one of those golems. Port to door

Normal AC fire, no problem! That’s why we got 8 golems!

OH WHAT THE HELL JUST HIT ME FOR 40K

Didn’t even last 10 seconds ._.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

the more you know

If you’re referring to that epic fail of an 8 golem garrison rush we attempted, then yeah they do die really fast :P

I was actually in one of those golems. Port to door

Normal AC fire, no problem! That’s why we got 8 golems!

OH WHAT THE HELL JUST HIT ME FOR 40K

Didn’t even last 10 seconds ._.

Indeed. First time I got to use a cannon on a hard target since they fixed the traits.

Also, apparently golems scale with toughness given the range of the numbers I saw. Didn’t know that.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kesh.5148

kesh.5148

I would like to thank all three servers for speaking to us and being open with us over the last few weeks, we really appreciated the interest.

Each server was as attractive as each other in different ways but we decided on SoR mainly due to the challenge it will provide us, as SoR had the weakest European coverage.

The warm welcome and support we have recieved on SoR has only reaffirmed the feeling that we have made the right choice.

Anyway looking forward to some great fights going forward with you all.

thankyou.

Still going? You guys take your time, i left eu ages ago, Viz dominating was written on the wall back when they had two servers in t1. us servers are way ahead transfer wise, should be fun. jq have lost alot of guilds recently, sor v bg this one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Welcome to SOR, IRON! Here is a bit of history of the server and how it came to be. Quite possibly the first of its kind in the MMO community in terms of passionate online gamers getting together for a greater cause to have a server named after an ex fellow gamer (who could just as easily be one of us)…..credit to Anet as well for following through.

http://wildboarinn.net/2012/07/18/my-gw2-home-sanctum-of-rall/

Thankyou mate, amazing that you got the server to be named after him, its so nice that you guys have a remembered a friend in this way.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Really glad that IRON has found the passion for WvW again! Always great to have the WvW community and guild reinvigorated after the whole EU T1 fracas.

NA T1 with their close to 24/7 coverage and better balance now will give you guys all the best fights to keep things fun.

Here’s wishing good times ahead for IRON and may your bags always be full!

Haha thankyou mate, we did try looking at multiple other games, but there is nothing quite like gw2. The stop and shoot principle in most mmo’s is now so outdated imao.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Good to see IRON still around. I could have told you neverwinter was bad

Any opposition during EU prime?

Also, invest in bigger bags

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update with this darling MEOW fellow I came across! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: crimsonbro.3126

crimsonbro.3126

Ok ok, maybe it’s because it’s 7am ish and I’ve been awake for a long time, you know the point when things are just funnier, or maybe this is really funny. But thought we could all glance at this quick vid for the hell of it. Was in one of the other WvW forums so thought I’d share. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_9giwoRAvY

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genocide.4506

Genocide.4506

All I can say is welcome to IRON our old allies in Desolation hoping we get good fights!!!

Blackgate thief :)

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

To all the players on jq . Thank you for your kind welcome im sorry iron didn’t chose jq .It was a hard choice for Iron but I think we did the right thing in the end. I am on jq until Wednesday but I will not wvw . So please don’t flame me as a spy, iron do not work that way
To all the people that have sent me pm`s I only just read them and there’s far too many to reply to sorry
see you out there .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

(edited by spanky.4630)

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Ok ok, maybe it’s because it’s 7am ish and I’ve been awake for a long time, you know the point when things are just funnier, or maybe this is really funny. But thought we could all glance at this quick vid for the hell of it. Was in one of the other WvW forums so thought I’d share. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_9giwoRAvY

saw this vid a while ago, very nice
that squeaky little evil voice is just awesome :p

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

To all the players on jq . Thank you for your kind welcome .It was a hard choice for Iron but I think we did the right thing in the end. I am on jq until Wednesday but I will not wvw . So please don’t flame me as a spy, iron do not work that way
To all the people that have sent me pm`s I only just read them and there’s far too many to reply to sorry
see you out there .

With a little luck, you’ve created a desperate 3 way struggle full of crushing defeats and thrilling victories. The match we’ve been hoping for.

For this, and a few waypoints in the morning, we are grateful.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update…..

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

To all the players on jq . Thank you for your kind welcome im sorry iron didn’t chose jq .It was a hard choice for Iron but I think we did the right thing in the end. I am on jq until Wednesday but I will not wvw . So please don’t flame me as a spy, iron do not work that way
see you out there .

What server did IRON transfer to again? All I’ve seen is them fighting for BG, so it’s a bit confusing. Could also be too much blood in my caffeine, I don’t know.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

see you out there .

What server did IRON transfer to again? All I’ve seen is them fighting for BG, so it’s a bit confusing. Could also be too much blood in my caffeine, I don’t know.

caffeine in my blood, not the other way around. you cant even type straight anymore :P

i thought you were better than that….

score update with IRON commander in BG BL 2v1ing BG

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

IRON ran with RK a few nights to see what went on. I wanted them to go to TC so they could help bring them over here.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

Welcome IRON. I think you’ll feel at home on SoR. Very helpful WvW community who play to enjoy each battle and not stress over what we can’t control.

Look forward to fighting by your side.

/salute

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: acehale.6592

acehale.6592

score update!!! Good luck out there!

Attachments:

Blackgate

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

cosmic force

you guys made SoR looks like it’s on steroids… kitten impressive

So you still play Frudoo? You and I should team up for some solo roaming. Thing is Ive just been labelled a BG spy, so Im looking for some other outcasts to roll with lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Thanks for the fights IRON/HIRE/NYS, tbh we kinda did see the IRON tag and follow you around the map because I wanted to push you so you would push back. Nice to see IRON is pretty solid on open field, I just hope that they play more independently as opposed to the current SoR Meta of blobing it up in oceanic (I know it wasn’t your primetime) and disregarding all other maps. Regardless, its good to see a fresh face to the tier, and welcome to tier 1 NA.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

see you out there .

caffeine in my blood, not the other way around. you cant even type straight anymore :P

i thought you were better than that….

score update with IRON commander in BG BL 2v1ing BG

No, had it right the first time.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

BG, really? everywhere i try go to gank i find a grp of 6 to 60 man zerg. My poor asura now needs new panties because she crapped in them when she saw a stack of warriors on her behind.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

Since i am still officially banned from the game, i am gonna stay low for a while, but i do still have the score with me:

Score update, with commentary.

JQ: 170 ( You gotta have faith)

you guys seriously wanna to go down in rank do you?…

BG: 295 ( Trollolo)

Farming mode

SoR:225 ( the IRON man)

Impressive work..keep trying you may end up being blue soon

server time: 9: 21 AM

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

BG, really? everywhere i try go to gank i find a grp of 6 to 60 man zerg. My poor asura now needs new panties because she crapped in them when she saw a stack of warriors on her behind.

QQ

this is how other servers felt before they have equal coverage.

quit your whining