Tier 1: JQ/BG/SoR 5/31

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

T3 BG garrison flipped, and it didnt take a double team and it didnt take 2 hours either :P

Wow SOR looses their garrison and non stop after hu? And your right from what I saw it took a empty timezone.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Shots fired inc posting

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

We have stated these points numerous times before, but somehow, it was always wrongly perceived as boasting, server propaganda because some people can only relate to their own set of standards and everything falling outside of that it is not accepted.

I don’t think it’s really about that, but more about constantly being shoved down people’s throats. That said, you look good in a hooded cloak Zen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yUpbOliTHJY

Behold and the truth shall be revealed!
I always looked good in that cape.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: linqey.7815

linqey.7815

T3 BG garrison flipped, and it didnt take a double team and it didnt take 2 hours either :P

Iron, masters of pvdoor, gj ;]

@liquid
loled hard at this one

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

Thanks for the renewed focus and fighting so far, BG and JQ, it’s a nice change of pace from the past few weeks. I was pretty happy to log in about 4hrs ago to our garrison in enemy hands and attacks from JQ and BG all over the place. Good times in SoR hills, too, BG, us taking it from you felt up in the air til the very end.

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in Match-ups

Mindtrick.5190

Wait its pvdoor at 3:20 pm pst??? Now you getttin cray

Got Ninja?

in Match-ups

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

Can a member from [ons] Message me from Black Gate borderland. You guys enjoyed running in while we were gvging and hitting just us. Would love to do a GvG Against you guys. if anyone knows someone I can get in touch to message them please pm me or whisper

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

There’s a reason SoR is the only server to get #1 without the FULL status and the only server that has gone up the highest number of ranks to get to #1.

It’s only a matter of time.

Back when BG hit “Full”, SoR was already going back and forth between “Very High” and “Full”. Before IRON transferred to SoR, SoR reaching the cap every now and then. Not nearly as often as BG and JQ. BG now is almost permanently Full. Whereas JQ then was almost permanently Full. JQ now is actually Full less often than BG. Which isn’t saying much. It’s still hard as kitten to transfer to either server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

So much talk here. Just do work.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Self righteous sanctimonious kittens are so cute.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Why does IRON leave a zone every time they get wiped and then go fight pugs in EBG?

Nice troll. If you ever want to fight us without standing under 10 ac’s just whisper and we will always try and oblige.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeocen.9850

zeocen.9850

Oh man, imagine if we all had a cease-fire on putting down ACs – WvW would be bliss :p

in Match-ups

Mindtrick.5190

So is your post history

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/pot-6805/showposts

Got Ninja?

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Interesting perspective. And if it is true, impressive if they’ve got the entire server all on the same page. How that is even possible I don’t know though, so many different players and guilds.

I dunno I’m still trying to figure that one out.

SoR certainly seems unified on the battlefield from our perspective,if you know what I mean.

And you seem lost. Cuz the small group action is down a few tiers.
Has been common knowledge for months now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

So is your post history

kitten , you are so thirsty. That is two posts now you’ve mentioned me.

Let me personally welcome you to the fan club.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Mindtrick.5190

So is your post history

kitten , you are so thirsty. That is two posts now you’ve mentioned me.

Let me personally welcome you to the fan club.

Oh you keep track that defines thirsty. Look everybody I caught a troll should I toss it back or feed it to my cat. I’m not one for bottom feeders.

Got Ninja?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Iron, masters of pvdoor, gj ;]

@liquid
loled hard at this one

There were enemys defending, plus when our oppenents run for their keeps as soon as they see us, how else can we get to them unless we bash down the doors?

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Wish we could make a master list for forum warriors. Keep a post count and give the troll some attention at the end of the week. It’s always funny to see the most vocal / posting players with no guild tag in his or her signature. Forever alone!

The guy with the drug name and the other with a oxe come to mind as being the ones that would win every week. Keep being thirsty

Edit: oh and to the turkey guy name in merc. It’s always fun killing you on stream!

Don’t forget “Le TroII” and “Au Rusty” from SoR! The dynamic French trolling duo!

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

(edited by cyyrix.6105)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeocen.9850

zeocen.9850

Also I’d like to say thanks for SoR and JQ letting me (a BlackGater) stick around and watch the GvG between vH (I think?) and Choo on JQBL. It sucks that some BGers ruined the end fights but I gained a lot of respect for both servers for letting me sit and watch the action (and I don’t blame you for wiping the other BGers, what they were doing wasn’t cool).

They were great fights to watch!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Also I’d like to say thanks for SoR and JQ letting me (a BlackGater) stick around and watch the GvG between vH (I think?) and Choo on JQBL. It sucks that some BGers ruined the end fights but I gained a lot of respect for both servers for letting me sit and watch the action (and I don’t blame you for wiping the other BGers, what they were doing wasn’t cool).

They were great fights to watch!

[vH] won’t attack spectators. But we were being attacking by [ons] Onslaught a BG guild multiple times during our GvG with Choo. I personally recorded 11 different BG members hitting our vH team before, and during the actual GvG’s. This isn’t tolerated by any worthy guild. We will rush and smash any fake spectators without hesitation. We are currently trying to find out who is an officer or leader within [ons], we wish to GvG them.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

To NYS, AFS, SAHP, SATY, HIRE, IRON, OCX, SEA, OCN, EU & NA militia

Thank you for putting the effort to keep garrison afloat last night during SOR SEA prime (9-12pm GMT+8).

We lost garrison. But it was a good fight, in fact it was a brilliant fight. What was important was that you guys didn’t give up and didn’t surrender even against the odds.

Win or lose, the only thing that matters is that you did your best.

And for that you are honored.

FW

On another note, please send your repair bills to you-know-who.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Wish we could make a master list for forum warriors. Keep a post count and give the troll some attention at the end of the week. It’s always funny to see the most vocal / posting players with no guild tag in his or her signature. Forever alone!

The guy with the drug name and the other with a oxe come to mind as being the ones that would win every week. Keep being thirsty

Edit: oh and to the turkey guy name in merc. It’s always fun killing you on stream!

Don’t forget “Le TroII” and “Au Rusty” from SoR! The dynamic French trolling duo!

I am not a french turnpike. Those are roman numerals.
Nor am I a mystery poster, nor am I a troll.
Saying things that someone disagrees with does not a troll make.

Kinda funny being called one by a mystery poster who’s contribution is only to pervert two topical posters names.. Which is an actual troll lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

anyone watching the t2 thread if how good sos is doing vs 2 t2 servers shows really how much all of us here in t1 would blow them out of the water in numbers

I’m only going to speak for TC, but a good portion of our population is taking a much needed break. The score doesn’t reflect our servers normal output, nor the output when we decide to rally people from outside WvW. SoS and FA are good opponents, but the population difference would be very noticeable if it was put forth. But that wouldn’t be fun for anyone, especially not us. What’s the point of winning by a large amount if it causes the other two servers to not even want to come out?

If you want to see how we do normally, look at the last 3 weeks with Dragonbrand.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

I have a new recruitment theme for SoR:

SoR: We have so many people vs our enemies we practically PvDoor at 8:30pm.

So what happens first? SoR chokes on it’s weight or the game finishes dying? Find out in one month!

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

I have a new recruitment theme for SoR:

SoR: We have so many people vs our enemies we practically PvDoor at 8:30pm.

So what happens first? SoR chokes on it’s weight or the game finishes dying? Find out in one month!

Aww read yer post history just now.
/hug

in Match-ups

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Aww read yer post history just now.
/hug

Remember kids: Reading is fundamental.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Hey, SoR.
Nice job leeching off BG, glitching ACs into the bridge and using zoomhacks to somehow hit all of inner from who knows where, and not even getting capturing Hills. Maybe if you actually attacked legitimately we wouldn’t be so sick of fighting you. It’s a disgrace our supposed “best server NA” has to cheat their way to win.

lol

You can laugh, but if you want to see what we saw we have a picture we can send over to you. BTW it was one of your guildies. Don’t know what it looked like on the other end (yours).

Send it my way and it will be dealt with.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

2v1 this
SoR is best
BG is bester
JQ is bestest

SoR mega zergs. Tsym runs 80 deep, TW is terrible, BG is a black hole, FEAR hacks, JQ is dead, IRON runs from all fights, ATM is free bags, MERC is the best, Indo shares glory…. And the list of pure crap goes on and on.

Here is the truth, I am the best. Mindtrick is my old lady, Lorthos is nothing without me and all of the glory Indo steals is belong to me.

I hope this clears up any confusion. Lighten up, its a game.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

in Match-ups

Grithan Soulforge.5726

2v1 this
SoR is best
BG is bester
JQ is bestest

SoR mega zergs. Tsym runs 80 deep, TW is terrible, BG is a black hole, FEAR hacks, JQ is dead, IRON runs from all fights, ATM is free bags, MERC is the best, Indo shares glory…. And the list of pure crap goes on and on.

Here is the truth, I am the best. Mindtrick is my old lady, Lorthos is nothing without me and all of the glory Indo steals is belong to me.

I hope this clears up any confusion. Lighten up, its a game.

Next time sync it up to a song and link the youtube video for bonus points.

in Match-ups

cyyrix.6105

I am not a french turnpike. Those are roman numerals.
Nor am I a mystery poster, nor am I a troll.
Saying things that someone disagrees with does not a troll make.

Kinda funny being called one by a mystery poster who’s contribution is only to pervert two topical posters names.. Which is an actual troll lol

http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Sense-of-Humor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I played for several months on Blackgate server and now I’ve spent a little over two weeks on SoR and I have to say that I think there are some pronounced differences between the way each server operates on multiple levels so it’s turned out to be more than just forum rhetoric.

Interesting, what do you think are the biggest differences? I always imagine SoR is more militaristic.

I’ve played on SBI and SoR. Both have been T-1 champs, and I will say that I enjoy SoR immensely more than SBI. Granted SBI had a lot of fun players and I miss them dearly, but SoR seems closer in terms of bonding. I can ask ANY guild for help and will never receive the answer “we’re busy we can’t help sorry” or any other version of bugger off we dont help others. If the guild isn’t able to come, they explain why and offer other solutions. Priorities are often discussed and decisions are made on a grand scale rather than one persons egotistical opinion. There’s a few tough nuts here, but all in all we’re a pretty decent family. At the end of the day , unity goes farther than having vastly greater numbers of individuals running their own agendas.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I think I remember quite a few times on SBI coming to assist even you CG :P

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

sigh, another bs sor 400+ ppt night?

Do you dudes ever log off?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aezomz.7824

Aezomz.7824

We are looking for Guilds to GvG with~ Let me know if anyone is interested … o.o

[TW] Blur Guardian of Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

wvw is for solo play ??? maybe they were trying to get back to there group who was takin a keep or something

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Seriously, why is everyone from TW so bad?
Ive found 6 of your players in the last hour or so alone, and every single one ran from me until 4+ other TW players were around. Except 1 asuran guardian, props to you, but man, you guys are pretty bad. I moved to SOR BL solo to find some good fights, since thats all TW ever brags about. Turns out all they can do is win with numbers, who knew.

You need money for repairs?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Ive found 6 of your players in the last hour or so alone, and every single one ran from me until 4+ other TW players were around. Except 1 asuran guardian, props to you, but man, you guys are pretty bad. I moved to SOR BL solo to find some good fights, since thats all TW ever brags about. Turns out all they can do is win with numbers, who knew.

You sound mad? It’s just a game mate. Buck up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

BG (Stole this list from Jahn) RESO (?-?)

I’m surprised nobody asked who RESO actually is? I’ve never heard of any guild of that name on our server. We do have a [Res], for Resonance, but they’re Oceanic.

Anyways, I can confirm RIOT’s statement. If you don’t see the rest of them, you’ve already lost.

They’re oceanic and PvX, most of the members have left the game due to it not being as first expected I only see a couple in WvW at any time. Most of the BG listings are pretty falacious, I mean seriously LotD is a Oceanic guild? They are north american with some Oceanic members.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

wvw is for solo play ??? maybe they were trying to get back to there group who was takin a keep or something

Naw, nothing was happening, they were just running for their life, cause TW is just a bad zerg guild. /calls out TW

Also, Ive avoided being killed every time except one, because I was fighting a 1v2 and the other 3 guys were just watching, so I didnt think Id need to snowleopard and run, but then 4 more showed up and attacked me, cause you know, theyre bad and couldnt stand that I was winning a 1v2 against their guys.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

I know its hard for some to get but a lot of ppl run group base builds and not solo I know I run a group base warrior spec and my 1 v 1 hurts cause of it. I still fight if I get jumped tho have had lots of good 1v1 with ppl from jq and bg and have sent them invites to my group to give them probs or say gf

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Naw, nothing was happening, they were just running for their life, cause TW is just a bad zerg guild. /calls out TW

Also, Ive avoided being killed every time except one, because I was fighting a 1v2 and the other 3 guys were just watching, so I didnt think Id need to snowleopard and run, but then 4 more showed up and attacked me, cause you know, theyre bad and couldnt stand that I was winning a 1v2 against their guys.

This troll is bad. At least try next time please.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Wish,

Apologies but most of us had to run to the TW commander on duty in SOR BL at that time. Our commanders are extremely strict on mission command & control and they expect us to adhere strictly to set timings for keep/tower attacks. We have to follow engagement rules as dictated by the guild rules & regulation charter.

Perhaps you could PM us and we’ll try to arrange a 1v1?

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

/headpat

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Magi and I do make special babies sometimes <3

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I know its hard for some to get but a lot of ppl run group base builds and not solo I know I run a group base warrior spec and my 1 v 1 hurts cause of it. I still fight if I get jumped tho have had lots of good 1v1 with ppl from jq and bg and have sent them invites to my group to give them probs or say gf

This happens to a lot of the more organised WvW guilds, as they all run group synergy builds and solo they are basically, well screwed. Before they removed titles I’d get some duellists from JQ wanting to fight due to the tpvp title, but seriously WvW isn’t the place for 1v1’s as it is designed about what you can do for your team and not by yourself. In following with that a lot of players may have bad builds for duels, because seriously how is my staff healer supposed to win a 1v1 with skilled champion shadow who is a condi thief.

You can’t blame TW, Choo, FoO, KnT or any of the other strong guilds out there for being weak 1v1 – because that isn’t thier focus.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Yea, there is actually a very good channel for 1v1 especially in heart of the mist. People in there are more traited/built around 1v1 builds

BlackGate

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

well said tarkus don’t think anyone could have said that better

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Hello Wish,

Apologies but most of us had to run to the TW commander on duty in SOR BL at that time. Our commanders are extremely strict on mission command & control and they expect us to adhere strictly to set timings for keep/tower attacks. We have to follow engagement rules as dictated by the guild rules & regulation charter.

FW

Pryan already gave him a shot. He’s just walking in circles now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Hello Wish,

FW

Pryan already gave him a shot. He’s just walking in circles now.

Was that the TW guardian I showed up? lol, I remember that guy.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

cyyrix.6105

This happens to a lot of the more organised WvW guilds, as they all run group synergy builds and solo they are basically, well screwed. Before they removed titles I’d get some duellists from JQ wanting to fight due to the tpvp title, but seriously WvW isn’t the place for 1v1’s as it is designed about what you can do for your team and not by yourself. In following with that a lot of players may have bad builds for duels, because seriously how is my staff healer supposed to win a 1v1 with skilled champion shadow who is a condi thief.

You can’t blame TW, Choo, FoO, KnT or any of the other strong guilds out there for being weak 1v1 – because that isn’t thier focus.

Not to mention wvw (or rather, pve) balance isn’t great for dueling.