Tier 1: JQ/BG/SoR 5/31

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Haha touché, must have a few accounts. Might change my name tostrong!

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaltastic.3146

kaltastic.3146

We received Meow, WM, RiSE, KOR and KO

We now have similar if not equal coverage in SEA timezone, the reason we won this week was because we held onto our objectives… I know hard thing to believe that you can cap something in OC/SEA hold it through EU and then give it to NA at T3…

This is why we won, we held 300+ ppt for 3 days straight after that massive 450 ppt NA / Oceanic / SEA by JQ on Monday night (NA) Tuesday for every1 else.

JQ flipped all the maps but didnt hold onto them into NA, I went to sleep that night 260vs260 ppt woke up to 350 ppt, our EU had done a great job in holding and upgrading keeps/tower.

Reason BG has been so successful and survived is our coordination between guilds who are used to working together and the new turnover, we used to have a big gap between NA and Oceanic where JQ would capitalise and take all our stuff, now with MERC starting on the dot Oceanic timezone, eliminate your inefficiencies and win.

I for one am sick of the toxicity coming out of our opponents whenever we win / do well, maybe reflect on this as a server and think about it, maybe this was the reason WM, Meow, RiSE, KO, KOR chose BG over SoR and JQ.

Found this nifty post from our 4/26 thread, interesting comments from this fellow in regards to the organization BG has(wish this was still true). Also interesting how hes sick of the toxicity from his competitors when they won, sounds very similar to what BG is doing to SoR. Its quite an interesting read tbh, read through it if you have the time, BG was practically begging for SoR to get guilds for empty time slots back then! I’m sure you could also answer that BG denying OT question from earlier in that thread as well!

lol. You just earned your Girl Scout Troll Badge with that one. congrats.

We share apocalyptic views, how comforting that we see it too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

We received Meow, WM, RiSE, KOR and KO

We now have similar if not equal coverage in SEA timezone, the reason we won this week was because we held onto our objectives… I know hard thing to believe that you can cap something in OC/SEA hold it through EU and then give it to NA at T3…

This is why we won, we held 300+ ppt for 3 days straight after that massive 450 ppt NA / Oceanic / SEA by JQ on Monday night (NA) Tuesday for every1 else.

JQ flipped all the maps but didnt hold onto them into NA, I went to sleep that night 260vs260 ppt woke up to 350 ppt, our EU had done a great job in holding and upgrading keeps/tower.

Reason BG has been so successful and survived is our coordination between guilds who are used to working together and the new turnover, we used to have a big gap between NA and Oceanic where JQ would capitalise and take all our stuff, now with MERC starting on the dot Oceanic timezone, eliminate your inefficiencies and win.

I for one am sick of the toxicity coming out of our opponents whenever we win / do well, maybe reflect on this as a server and think about it, maybe this was the reason WM, Meow, RiSE, KO, KOR chose BG over SoR and JQ.

Found this nifty post from our 4/26 thread, interesting comments from this fellow in regards to the organization BG has(wish this was still true). Also interesting how hes sick of the toxicity from his competitors when they won, sounds very similar to what BG is doing to SoR. Its quite an interesting read tbh, read through it if you have the time, BG was practically begging for SoR to get guilds for empty time slots back then! I’m sure you could also answer that BG denying OT question from earlier in that thread as well!

lol. You just earned your Girl Scout Troll Badge with that one. congrats.

Thanks! Without the help of BG I could never of accomplished this feat!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

That’s 5 guilds right there BG picked up from KN. Not even including XF and BT.

BG without question has had the most guild transfers than any other server in T1.

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

BG without question has had the most guild transfers than any other server in T1.

I wonder when we are gonna see the results of all those transfers.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

You already saw this when we dethroned JQ? shrug

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

I have a short term memory, can I see BG dethrone SoR? I’ve been itching for some good fights.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I have a short term memory, can I see BG dethrone SoR? I’ve been itching for some good fights.

With the coming of BT, we are already giving you better fights in NA east time zone, so I guess it’s just a matter of time…

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

With the coming of BT, we are already giving you better fights in NA east time zone, so I guess it’s just a matter of time…

One can only hope!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Good Luck all in next weeks fight(s). I hope we all face some new servers and get this variety everyone was kinda hoping for with the new system. Not saying I don’t like you all.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: IXJac.4197

IXJac.4197

I wish people could just get past all the forum warriors and realize we all three have great servers. We all have our fair weather warriors, our over zealous members who put in overtime, those that feel the other servers always run and hide, those that understand sometimes you have to, those that chest thump and those that are humble.

It’s been a blast fighting JQ and BG these past few months and if we arent matched up again this week I’ll be rooting for yall to win so that hopefully we can go at it again.

Yeah, same. I’ve mucked around in WvW since I got the game, but these last couple of months of Tier 1 have been by far the best. Awesome fights, actual strategies, lots of back and forth.

I wouldn’t mind fighting TC again (particularly since I have some friends over there) but the matchup with BG and JQ has been epic, and I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.

Kitten of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

With some help from NA guilds that left JQ.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

i hope its still sor/bg/jq this week atleast we will have fights all the time

if there isa change chances r it will be Sor bg and db with jq going to t2 to face tc and fa

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: jackil.8792

jackil.8792

really hard for transferring. XF just finished about half , but next week u guys will meet XF.

TMD|Blackgate
Shuang|Nec
Clinz Jk|Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: zach.1952

zach.1952

Hardly. Servers come and go (in and out of tier one) but Jade Quarry never leaves. We’re too selfish for that.

I do wonder how this new anti-tier system will work for this week’s reset, though…

Score update for those who are inclined (although reset is very soon)

Attachments:

Level 80: ElementalistWarriorThiefGuardianMesmer
Jade Quarry – NA

(edited by zach.1952)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Curious if they going to mix T1 and T2 up at all.
I miss that pirate guild from TC, those dudes are a riot.
Plus they keep ya on your toes cuz they always find a way to sneak into your keep and takes a zerg to chase em all out assuming they don’t take it before you realize they are there.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

How is US t1 now?. Any guilds actually running in 20-30 man or is it all on 1 commander 24/7 60-100 man blobs all week?. Making usual excuse for being bad its not gvg its wvw… From reading first few pages seems fair few guilds interested in some GvG. How are the EU hours?. How is the lag etc?.

Usually its 24BWs, 24 WPs, 24 KOTBS running around map wiping everything