Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

More things and stuff and things and other stuff and stupid crap nobody is really reading when they quote it and make detailed responses.

I don’t know why you think sammiches should always be bumblebee tuna. You’re out of your mind, dude. When I ask for a sammich, I want PB&J and if you can’t handle that then you might want to reconsider our LOVE friendship.

In fact, a detailed response is required here. Ultimately, if you think about it, peanut butter and jelly is better than tuna sammiches every single day of the week. Personally I prefer butter on my PB&J’s for more cholesterol, but that’s just me. Also, chips (crisps for the cueq’s out there) go great with that meal.

At the end of the day I’m sick of it shinigami. I’m sick of the detailed responses I have to write about sammiches because of you. GET A GRIP MAN.

Peanut Butter and Miracle Whip.

EoF

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

More things and stuff and things and other stuff and stupid crap nobody is really reading when they quote it and make detailed responses.

I don’t know why you think sammiches should always be bumblebee tuna. You’re out of your mind, dude. When I ask for a sammich, I want PB&J and if you can’t handle that then you might want to reconsider our LOVE friendship.

In fact, a detailed response is required here. Ultimately, if you think about it, peanut butter and jelly is better than tuna sammiches every single day of the week. Personally I prefer butter on my PB&J’s for more cholesterol, but that’s just me. Also, chips (crisps for the cueq’s out there) go great with that meal.

At the end of the day I’m sick of it shinigami. I’m sick of the detailed responses I have to write about sammiches because of you. GET A GRIP MAN.

EoF

I vomited from this…..you owe me a new keyboard -_-……and some skittles…..

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

EoF

I vomited from this…..you owe me a new keyboard -_-……and some skittles…..

Weirdly enuogh, you’re not the first I’ve heard about something blowing up while reading EoF.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

We’ve always had a huge gap in EST coverage. Not sure why this is a new thing to anyone.

If you don’t want to pvdoor, then don’t pvdoor.

Theres always something new and different with BG every week. Yes it would look like you guys have lack of NA guilds when they don’t show up for the week. And are you really complaining about pvd during NA prime on NA servers? I wonder if this happens in eu t1.
Most of BG seems to either play crazy long wvw shifts or don’t show up at all. I guess this is what happens when a server is built around being in the green spot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cautsumeye.6194

Cautsumeye.6194

The SoR spin-doctors say that SoR coming in 3rd place at 100K+ out of 1st, and 50K+ out of 2nd was showing up and putting up the good fight, but BG coming in 3rd is not showing up or fighting.

Using SoR spin tactics:

In the recent race to finish in 1st place, SoR was the last to do so.

What took them so long? How can they cope at being last?

See how easy it is to put a riduculous spin on any situation?

Necromancer [ICOA]

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

BG = Eat a wave of guilds, win 1 week, get stomped following weeks, wait for another wave of guilds to eat, etc etc. Rinse and repeat. The only reason blackgate’s server status is “full” is because of their stacked wvw population they’ve devoured. No idea why anyone would want to transfer there. JQ would be a better choice for guilds to go to, at least then you have a server who wants to fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Coming last = more loot bags from defending

Enjoying it a lot actually

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

You guys, we’re talking about reading until EoF and PB & Miracle Whip Sammiches. Get with the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

What happened to Beastgate/Greengate? :/ I hope you guys turn up next week. I know you guys have the ability to achieve even greater heights. well, what a wonderful week once again SoR! We’re on a roll. Kudos to everyone in SoR who fought non-stop to the very end. Wonderful job as well JQ You guys have been fighting really hard. Absolutely commendable.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

BG = Eat a wave of guilds, win 1 week, get stomped following weeks, wait for another wave of guilds to eat, etc etc. Rinse and repeat. The only reason blackgate’s server status is “full” is because of their stacked wvw population they’ve devoured. No idea why anyone would want to transfer there. JQ would be a better choice for guilds to go to, at least then you have a server who wants to fight.

JQ woulda been a much much better decision for BT to transfer too. I’m guessing The Blackhole forgot to mention the attrition rate they have over there. I personally am hoping they can bring a fight back to BG, but I’m really not all that confident after seeing so many guilds transfer there to die.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

JQ woulda been a much much better decision for BT to transfer too. I’m guessing The Blackhole forgot to mention the attrition rate they have over there. I personally am hoping they can bring a fight back to BG, but I’m really not all that confident after seeing so many guilds transfer there to die.

Each guild makes what they feel is the best decision for themselves. Whether its JQ/SoR/BG/DB et al I wish them the best because at the end of the day they have to do whats right for their friends and fellow guild members and I know these decisions are never easy given all the past transfer talks I’ve had with guilds.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Solori.6025

The SoR spin-doctors say that SoR coming in 3rd place at 100K+ out of 1st, and 50K+ out of 2nd was showing up and putting up the good fight, but BG coming in 3rd is not showing up or fighting.

Using SoR spin tactics:

In the recent race to finish in 1st place, SoR was the last to do so.

What took them so long? How can they cope at being last?

See how easy it is to put a riduculous spin on any situation?

Funny thing though.

Even in T2, when SoR had no chance of winning because they lacked the EU, SEA coverage their NA crew came out, everyday, to fight. Knowing they would lose it all and have to start over.

I was their for that. I’m also sure people on BG remember this quite well..

When SoR made it to T1 and had to fight a stacked JQ, SoR still showed up, they still fought, they still tried.

This week, I havent seen the tenacity that BG had when they first got in to T1.
I haven’t seen the push I know BG is capable of when they are actually trying. I remember quite well how much damage Icoa can do. I know how damaging MERC can be in havoc squads( basically being 4 places at once).
I miss that..

Im not trying to chest thump or come off as standoffish. But I honestly want BG to come back out and TRY.

Dont worry about PPT, dont worry about placement. Fight to fight, that’s all anyone could ever want.

JQ has done it every single time, and have the track record of being in T1 to prove it.

BG didn’t make it here by sitting around and giving up. As a server, as a community, you shouldn’t start.

tl:;dr

We want Beastgate back.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Yes, but is feeding the Black Hole really in anyone’s best interest?
The list is pretty absurd. Especially with a stable server like JQ as an option.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

The list is pretty absurd. Especially with a stable server like JQ as an option.

Well apparently it has been over the past few weeks, months.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I would say the DB/JQ tensions don’t help the case but that is my own opinion on the matter. It doesn’t exactly attract a lot of guilds to see guilds transferring from JQ to DB no matter what role they played in the scheme of things. Big or small it still doesn’t reflect well. While BG some guilds may disappear from time to time they haven’t transferred off. In fact the only big guilds to transfer off BG recently were FoE and Agg iirc.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Want to thank Riot, ND and Pro for the GvGs all night. We won 5 out of 6. You guys got lucky with the last one. Out numbered us 3 to 1. but was a good fight. Glad to see other active guilds.

Thanks! What guilds are you?

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Play to win, win or lose. Whether it’s “just a game” or real life, if this isn’t your attitude, start shopping now for a comfortable rocking chair and a house with a big front porch to watch sunsets from.

[uncensored clip]

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

(edited by Aneirin Cadwall.9126)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Want to thank Riot, ND and Pro for the GvGs all night. We won 5 out of 6. You guys got lucky with the last one. Out numbered us 3 to 1. but was a good fight. Glad to see other active guilds.

Ohhh, vH! Yeah, those fights were fun. I wouldn’t say anyone won though since we only had 1 or 2 deaths between all of those fights (in RIOT that is; I saw a few more PRO’s drop). You guys are pro at balling up and keeping up your heals/stability/etc. Our dps elie (Ilthel on Youtube) wasn’t there, so we had a hard time picking off your stragglers, who were good at getting back to the ball. I would have kept fighting you all night, but I think PRO got bored and without them we couldn’t fight your 10 with our 4.

Keep up the hard work. Stay away from your team’s zerg, I know we will! ;-)

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

I would say the DB/JQ tensions don’t help the case

Completely over exaggerated by a few who love forum drama and trolling.

SoR has no idea what they have done with having IRON + massive PUG coverage that comes with winning…it’s not JQ or BG that is the problem children. It’s clear that the majority of players in SoR do not get it. Both JQ (different community leadership) and BG (different community leadership) have also followed the same path…

(edited by Artaz.3819)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

FYI for everybody.

The best way for a player to kitten whether a specific third-party program could have any impact on another player or a PvP opponent is to ask:

“Does this program allow someone to play faster, better, longer, or more accurately than someone who doesn’t use it?”
“Does this program allow someone to ‘play’ when he/she is not at the computer?”
“Does this program allow the user to gain undeserved rewards?”

If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”—or even “maybe”—then we strongly recommend that you do not use the program because to do so may place your Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2 account in jeopardy.

This is in regards to those “zooming” and ac-ing from nowhere.

BlackGate

(edited by fade.8603)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Okay Leto, Hoots, TW and some others. How about we lay off the antagonistic Blackhole comments? I know there is a history/rivalry here but it’s pretty uncool to those who are out there every night, as well as those who have chosen to make BG their home but may be struggling with attendance.

Regarding transfers to JQ, I personally think they may be at a bit of a disadvantage due to human nature. People tend to like to see the “big dog” fall, and the “underdog” rise and become the new “big dog”. The fact is, of the current T1 servers, even with their recent slump, JQ still has 12 more T1 wins and 15 more medals than the next closest server. Until there is a bit more balance in the overall win count, this may be a continued drag in their efforts to recruit WvW guilds (assuming my thoughts on the matter are even remotely valid).

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Gratz to BG for picking up BT and VK. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the battlefield.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Hope someone read my previous post ^ there regarding the use of 3rd party~! i quoted an official reply from the mods.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Solori.6025

Okay Leto, Hoots, TW and some others. How about we lay off the antagonistic Blackhole comments? I know there is a history/rivalry here but it’s pretty uncool to those who are out there every night, as well as those who have chosen to make BG their home but may be struggling with attendance.

Regarding transfers to JQ, I personally think they may be at a bit of a disadvantage due to human nature. People tend to like to see the “big dog” fall, and the “underdog” rise and become the new “big dog”. The fact is, of the current T1 servers, even with their recent slump, JQ still has 12 more T1 wins and 15 more medals than the next closest server. Until there is a bit more balance in the overall win count, this may be a continued drag in their efforts to recruit WvW guilds (assuming my thoughts on the matter are even remotely valid).

but ..blackholes make pretty slurping sounds

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

If you want TW to lay off the antagonistic comments… the best way to do that is to go out in the field and fight them.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Anyone else having trouble getting into wvwvw?

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Anyone else having trouble getting into wvwvw?

Early reset! Everyone start spamming your designated borderland!

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Gratz to BG for picking up BT and VK. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the battlefield.

Recent post by BT spokesman seemed to imply all their members completed the transfer and will be ready for reset later.

Fun! Fun!

in Match-ups

Solori.6025

Recent post by BT spokesman seemed to imply all their members completed the transfer and will be ready for reset later.

Fun! Fun!

Start your engines boys and girls…This is going to be one kitten of a night

(edited by Solori.6025)

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Fun! Fun!

Start your engines boys and girls…This is going to be one hell of a night

Awwwwwwwwwwww Yissssssssssssssss

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Huh, it appears they fixed the crash issue in wvwvw

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Solori.6025

Huh, it appears they fixed the crash issue in wvwvw

Your welcome :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Anet does not “fix” They only buff/nerf

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Congratulations on your win this week SoR.

Again, very much deserved. We are still here fighting the good fight. A little help would be nice but if not then we will soldier on regardless. Let’s see what the next week brings. Sounds like that will actually be the last week of the old format.

BG, looks like you could some new folks onto your server. Hopefully, they will revitalise your playerbase like the last batch of folks you got. Good luck next week.

See you all on the battlefield for the final old format week.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Savage.3967

Savage.3967

Fun! Fun!

Unfortunately, this is not true (as of yet). A very small percentage of the members have been successful in transferring, but by no means the complete roster.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beastyboi.2918

Beastyboi.2918

Play to win, win or lose. Whether it’s “just a game” or real life, if this isn’t your attitude, start shopping now for a comfortable rocking chair and a house with a big front porch to watch sunsets from.

[uncensored clip]

thats sor right there xD

guard – Bèasty warrior – BeastyAngel mesmer – Beastyangel ele – Beastyele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

[uncensored clip]

thats sor right there xD

Indo needs to recreate this for our reset meeting.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Fun! Fun!

Unfortunately, this is not true (as of yet). A very small percentage of the members have been successful in transferring, but by no means the complete roster.

oh sorry to hear that. I based it off this post from the T2 thread….

What server is BT going to just out of curiosity?

[BT] is transferring to Blackgate. The move has already begun, most members will have moved there before reset tonight

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

If you want TW to lay off the antagonistic comments… the best way to do that is to go out in the field and fight them.

No doubt they’ll send the new hope off to SoRbl without any warnings to bring tissue or ointment like they did poor [rise] a scant few weeks back.

Tell me liquid, how many MORE will be enough, when there’s nobody left?
This isn’t a math issue, it’s a guild coordination issue. Theres only two options to surviving SoRna. Iron has removed one from the table, the other requires you look IN to BGna rather than outside for more cannon fodder. Recent history repeats itself tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Per T2 thread, BT’s specialty is supposedly open field fights…..

sounds like a challenge to SOR!

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Per T2 thread, BT’s specialty is supposedly open field fights…..

sounds like a challenge to SOR!

Don’t listen to the rumours, there are plenty of guilds out there are better.

Don do eet.
Wait till Monday

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update lul

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Solori.6025

[uncensored clip]

thats sor right there xD

We need to start “lending” indo out to other servers to do inspirational speeches.

300g per speech of epic proportions, paid directly to the First United Bank of SoR.
Speeches will be kept at a maximum of 14 minutes. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Good Fights ladies. Let’s line up and punch face again. Pot, meet you behind the camp with the briefcase of gold again at 7?

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beastyboi.2918

Beastyboi.2918

[uncensored clip]

thats sor right there xD

We need to start “lending” indo out to other servers to do inspirational speeches.

300g per speech of epic proportions, paid directly to the First United Bank of SoR.

minimum of 14 minutes* xD

guard – Bèasty warrior – BeastyAngel mesmer – Beastyangel ele – Beastyele

in Match-ups

Solori.6025

[uncensored clip]

thats sor right there xD

minimum of 14 minutes* xD

no..maximum…if indo wants to do a 30 second speech he can :P
as long as i get …i mean…we get paid… <_<

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Fun! Fun!

You guys did know the server was full 24/7 right?

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Score update lul

Notice the locale of said score update.
Gave me a chuckle

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update lul

Notice the locale of said score update.
Gave me a chuckle

Yup HoTM. The fastest place to load in and out of the game or wvw.

edit: do you even spvp bro?

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)