Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakehaven.1806

Wakehaven.1806

AoS quite frankly is a cancer for JQ.

They are one of the reasons we are losing our NA guilds.

Worthless guild that doesn’t do anything but kitten and complain and give our opponents free bags and give their own server-mates their self righteous bs.

I’m glad we are on the same server and you chose to hate on your own server but it’s ok I don’t harbor any ill will towards anyone because well its a game after all

Why don’t you listen to your own advice bud? The kitten AoS gave FIRE and EMP were the part of the reason they left.

You’re a hypocrite.

Thank you. If you want to continue to be a great server, rid yourself of the ones who want to be the voice of your server. JQ you are great and always have been. I wish you the best of luck forever.

[FIRE] Dragonbrand
Warrior
Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

JQ #1 NA prime!

Cuddles, go to bread! I need a sammich.

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Some SoR posters’ mentality:

SoR ticking at >100 ppt – We’re on break
Other server ticking at >100 ppt – LOLz yuor communitiz suck0rz

SoR ticking at > 300 ppt – We’ve gained this score because of our strength and tenacity!
Other server ticking at > 300 ppt – We’re outmanned and our server is the scrappy underdog with the heart of the champion!

SoR ticking at > 400 ppt – This community is OUTSTANDING!
Other server ticking at > 400 ppt – LOL yuor stacked. And btw we’re on break, just enjoy the fights!

I have real life friends in SoR so I’m not bashing the server. But srsly, some of your forum warriors just need to stop. We’re on to you.

It’s all true though. We are champions with an outstanding community and great tenacity! I’m glad people finally realized.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Worthless guild that doesn’t do anything but kitten and complain and give our opponents free bags and give their own server-mates their self righteous bs.

I’m glad we are on the same server and you chose to hate on your own server but it’s ok I don’t harbor any ill will towards anyone because well its a game after all

Why don’t you listen to your own advice bud? The kitten AoS gave FIRE and EMP were the part of the reason they left.

You’re a hypocrite.

Um I never gave EMP crap FIRE I have screen shots that could prove my point but that really doesn’t do anything but get us all infracted. So please come back when you have something other than lies and false hope.

You have no right to ever mention our guild. We have PLENTY of our own screenshots but we have ZERO interest in the political manipulations you guys thrive on.

To the rest of JQ it was an honor to fight with you and we wish you the best of luck!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cautsumeye.6194

Cautsumeye.6194

A recent dispatch taken off an intercepted Rallian supply Dolyak:

" From: Sanctumonius Commander-in-Chief, BG District: Frontlines
To: Mommy Dearest,

BOOOHOOOO!!! Mommy I won but the fellas let me win and did not fight
hard, Mommy make them fight hard, Please!!

Signed and sealed with these alligator tears,
your one and only Teddy Bear.

Bg’s grand plan may be woking after all.

Necromancer [ICOA]

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Finally getting some resistance rather then avoidance, and during NA prime-time too!

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Finally getting some resistance rather then avoidance, and during NA prime-time too!

Omg ! SoR going to drop to T2 ! halp !

In srs note, keep pushing, JQ and BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Quote from Stei post in tier 2 thread.

Anyone’s allowed to post in any thread. Doesn’t mean they are representing their server poorly. If the actions of one person were to decide how a server was portrayed we would all be in a bad place because well every server has their bad eggs. Also keep in mind that just cause server’s aren’t in your tier doesn’t mean they can’t or shouldn’t comment.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

RE guild please gtfo this thread. Go to T2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

You’re a hypocrite.

Um I never gave EMP crap FIRE I have screen shots that could prove my point but that really doesn’t do anything but get us all infracted. So please come back when you have something other than lies and false hope.

You have no right to ever mention our guild. We have PLENTY of our own screenshots but we have ZERO interest in the political manipulations you guys thrive on.

To the rest of JQ it was an honor to fight with you and we wish you the best of luck!

Haniko, … hush.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

The buffer between Tier 1 and Tier 2 isn’t getting any smaller. Pitch your tents guys, we are going to be here for a while.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Pitch your tents guys

Way ahead of you. Giggidy.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Our server smells of rich mahogany.

Had a strong suspicion there were wooden components involved in jqbl.
Anet needs teh Orkin man.

I wouldn’t count us out of tier 1 anytime soon lol.

You stay classy, San Diego.

;)

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

SoR did it right, in terms of building the server up.

You don’t really know they did it right when you have won two weeks. Just being logical. Then again we shall see.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

You’re a hypocrite.

So its bad to say FIRE now. oh kitten I just said FIRE. oh kitten I said it again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

TW got called that exact same thing on JQ once..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Anyone’s allowed to post in any thread. Doesn’t mean they are representing their server poorly. If the actions of one person were to decide how a server was portrayed we would all be in a bad place because well every server has their bad eggs. Also keep in mind that just cause server’s aren’t in your tier doesn’t mean they can’t or shouldn’t comment.

Lee, you ever end up paying back AFS for their guild bank?

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

JQ BL is nice and RED. GTFO SoR/BG.

Your BL is broken. Don’t get too kitteny.

It’s broke for us too. We also get the constant dc’s We just reconnect and jump back in right away. the other day I had 5, but still just get right back in it.

in Match-ups

Vel.1653

Its kinda funny we have also been called out in voip Blackgate spies.

Oh well we need to change our guild emblem to a crab since we are “cancer”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Lee, you ever end up paying back AFS for their guild bank?

read up the thread a couple of pages back. 20g? if only they would unblock me from their list, i would. Though they have to pay me back $7 for the teamspeak and $4 for the website.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

in Match-ups

Vel.1653

Have to feel sort of bad for the recent BG transfers in Rise, WM, Meow, Thai, etc. They definitely did not transfer to BG for “PVE” content as that could be had anywhere.

All that gold farming to pay for transfers and look what it’s gotten them. BG, NA “FULL” server has basically given up for the 2nd straight week.

Thai has and Meow have been on BG for a while now if im not mistaken. Thai and HB were the first kinda big wvw guilds for that server back during the sbi/jq/bg days.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

What is going on in this thread…

Did some guild transfer again or something?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Choo transferred off and went to dragonbrand. TW decided to form a love marriage with SF and go to TC. FEAR decided to join Viz to help them against Elona. Tsym went back to SoS, BG bought the remaining EMP after KnT left to HoD and ICoa merged with RISE. This had no effect on the score though, and firmly reinforces the theory that pugs carried all the servers to tier 1. PUG POWER

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Have to feel sort of bad for the recent BG transfers in Rise, WM, Meow, Thai, etc. They definitely did not transfer to BG for “PVE” content as that could be had anywhere.

All that gold farming to pay for transfers and look what it’s gotten them. BG, NA “FULL” server has basically given up for the 2nd straight week.

Thai has and Meow have been on BG for a while now if im not mistaken. Thai and HB were the first kinda big wvw guilds for that server back during the sbi/jq/bg days.

[Thai] xfer from ET to BG after [Ruin]/AA left ET

[Meow] xfer from Kaineng to BG recently

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Choo transferred off and went to dragonbrand. TW decided to form a love marriage with SF and go to TC. FEAR decided to join Viz to help them against Elona. Tsym went back to SoS, BG bought the remaining EMP after KnT left to HoD and ICoa merged with RISE

^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: vluhd.7562

vluhd.7562

Choo transferred off and went to dragonbrand. TW decided to form a love marriage with SF and go to TC. FEAR decided to join Viz to help them against Elona. Tsym went back to SoS, BG bought the remaining EMP after KnT left to HoD and ICoa merged with RISE. This had no effect on the score though, and firmly reinforces the theory that pugs carried all the servers to tier 1. PUG POWER

I thought everyone said “let’s be friends” and all just transferred to DB?

IGN: Toxicodendron Vox
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Well, that’s a problem because BG loves TC. Back off, home wreckers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I will fight you to the death for TC o.O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Is it just me or is every battleground having massive lag? I got people teleporting without using any teleporting skills and it took about 5 seconds for anything to activate. Really ruined WvW for me tonight.

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Im a bit worried about BG. Still playing for second. Whats going on over there? Did you guys implode or something?

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Case closed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

The buffer between Tier 1 and Tier 2 isn’t getting any smaller. Pitch your tents guys, we are going to be here for a while.

I guess you didn’t get the memo. They are changing how it’s all going to work next patch (in like 1 week), so it’s very likely that DB could hit T1 shortly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

How can SoR be having fun? You own every keep in every BL.

Pvdoor much?

don’t be too serious.
its always can found something interesting.
when we feel boring , we’ll sing on ts sometimes.
troll our guild leader.(It’s really got a lot fun lol)
dance in game, jump all night in game.
open all of commander icon, lead ppl run into BG or JQ’s spawn.

be happy. we did this whatever our ppt is +10 or +350

if enemy come out ,we fight, if they don’t, we can found something else we can do.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Snownow And Tiny Guardsman [SATG] is still recruiting WvW players!

Tarnished Coast WvW

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Im a bit worried about BG. Still playing for second. Whats going on over there? Did you guys implode or something?

Nope just doing our thing with the numbers that are coming out right now. No worries. BG always bounces back.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

Nope just doing our thing with the numbers that are coming out right now. No worries. BG always bounces back.

You’re right. Just gotta wait for dem more transfers.

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

I guess you didn’t get the memo. They are changing how it’s all going to work next patch (in like 1 week), so it’s very likely that DB could hit T1 shortly.

I got that memo. Did you get the memo about DB currently being beaten by TC in Tier 2?

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Snownow And Tiny Guardsman [SATG] is still recruiting WvW players!

no!!! I’m not a guild leader. don’t troll me plz . T____T

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: vluhd.7562

vluhd.7562

We have no idea how the ratings system is being adjusted. Anet hasn’t told us yet.

IGN: Toxicodendron Vox
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: IXJac.4197

IXJac.4197

We have no idea how the ratings system is being adjusted. Anet hasn’t told us yet.

And unless Anet is planning some pretty fundamental changes to how WvW works (like new maps, and new rules) I wouldn’t get my hopes up for servers suddenly porting up and down tiers. Letting a completely outclassed server get stomped for a week just for the sake of variety will get old fast. Similarly, tossing a massively overpowered server into the pen with a couple of opponents who can’t possibly match it isn’t going to help the game either.

Kitten of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

To all you JQ/SoR trolls/forum warriors, I just want to say this: Blackgate is not a dying server, and we will NOT roll over and die. Today, during NA prime, (SoR’s dominant sector) we managed to flip Hills, and then Bay, and then later full cap all of BGBL. Yes, I may have pulled a ridiculous shift, but that doesn’t mean that Blackgate is done. No matter what, I will keep fighting, so, SoR and JQ, be ready for some heat during NA, because I’m going to be coming at you guys full speed, Blackgate is far from finished.

Keep bringing the good fights SoR and JQ, it was fun fighting Choo (mostly I think) when we took Hills, if we weren’t in Lord’s room, we might have failed. See you all on the Battlefield.

-Gismor [EK]

Attachments:

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Yeah that was fun tonight Gismor nice work.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

My brain is hemorrhaging over here. Just play the kitten game.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Today, during NA prime, (SoR’s dominant sector) we managed to flip Hills, and then Bay, and then later full cap all of BGBL.

I think the only reason you managed that was because JQ was pushing extremely hard on all maps. TW had BG garrison & Hills pretty well locked down until we had to respond to JQ on SoR map and left BG map pretty much deserted.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Today, during NA prime, (SoR’s dominant sector) we managed to flip Hills, and then Bay, and then later full cap all of BGBL.

I think the only reason you managed that was because JQ was pushing extremely hard on all maps. TW had BG garrison & Hills pretty well locked down until we had to respond to JQ on SoR map and left BG map pretty much deserted.

I guess its a typical scenario in T1? You could have defended against BG and let JQ do their thing? Guess BG had JQ to thank for when BG captured those objectives.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I think there was just something funky in the water tonight. JQ had its own BL a solid color by like 10:30 central and BG followed suit a little later, though I can’t recall how much later. It was like everyone simultaneously thought, “hey lets cap our own maps and ignore the others!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

JQ #1 NA prime!

Cuddles, go to bread! I need a sammich.

For the love of god… repair your kitten, mate!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

I’d like to put BG and TC in a potato sack and beat them both with a stick. I’d feel bad for the sack though….

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

I think there was just something funky in the water tonight. JQ had its own BL a solid color by like 10:30 central and BG followed suit a little later, though I can’t recall how much later. It was like everyone simultaneously thought, “hey lets cap our own maps and ignore the others!”

Or the fact that JQBL is casusing a vast majority of players to DC creating players to be stuck in ques. Have fun at home.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Or the fact that JQBL is casusing a vast majority of players to DC creating players to be stuck in ques. Have fun at home.

Its been doin that for days though.