Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

You were pulled with hugs!

BTW for some reason our early morning (before work) EU people that got on were like “Burn it! Burn it with fire!” I don’t understand! :P

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wotah.2975)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Ouch SoR getting getting hit by 50 man FOO and 50 man MERC in SoR BL

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RavyGravy.6830

RavyGravy.6830

Yes….50….fear our mighty numbers.

RavyGravy Human Warrior
Blackgate WvW Commander
Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] blacklion.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

2v1? NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Score Update :P
Of silliness with my fellow [LOVE]

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Asian timezone update. Guess the emblem

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

This is straight up boring. I miss when first and second were only 10k away from each other going into a Tuesday. At least there was some excitement going into the final stretch of the week.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Micah.8423

Micah.8423

To the JQers who were in the Obsidian Sanctum last night (Eastern US time zone): thank you for the fun times! It was very frustrating for a bit there not being able to get past you guys, but finally making it through to the end was very fulfilling. But my favorite part was the JQ Mesmer that kept pulling us off of the top area into little 3 vs 3 (give or take) fights on the bottom. We were very lucky to have had multiple Mesmers at the top to port us back up. It was a great time.

Fancybottom is best bottom.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

2v1? NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I’d do me.

GO TO BED

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

2v1? NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I’d do me.

GO TO BED

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it’s told.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

You guys helped JQ Noooooooooo!

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

u know I gotta give mad props to jq even threw the hard times they have fallen on with members of there server bailing on them they r out there fighting hard and kicking butt

from sor with love gj jq and way to show server pride

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

This is straight up boring. I miss when first and second were only 10k away from each other going into a Tuesday. At least there was some excitement going into the final stretch of the week.

Agreed. I wish BG would actually come out and play with us…….seriously the end score is meaningless. It would be nice if you guys were like SoR guilds and come out and play no matter what the score is or ppt.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Agreed. I wish BG would actually come out and play with us…….seriously the end score is meaningless. It would be nice if you guys were like SoR guilds and come out and play no matter what the score is or ppt.

So predictable. Have a good day.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

RavyGravy.6830

I assure you, we are not in cahoots with JQ. Sometimes its just easier to score points of a BL thats already being pushed by another server, nothing personal.

RavyGravy Human Warrior
Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

So predictable. Have a good day.

Is he wrong? I see a lot more JQ than I do BG.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

I assure you, we are not in cahoots with JQ. Sometimes its just easier to score points of a BL thats already being pushed by another server, nothing personal.

The thing is, you guys didn’t even take bay on your side. JQ basically took almost everything else while we were desperately defending bay.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

RavyGravy.6830

The thing is, you guys didn’t even take bay on your side. JQ basically took almost everything else while we were desperately defending bay.

See its a common strategy, JQ do it too, we all do.

RavyGravy Human Warrior
Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

See its a common strategy, JQ do it too, we all do.

You didn’t score any additional points though.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lead.1784

Lead.1784

Maybe if BG was actually showing up it would be more interesting. Just throwing it out there. JQ has been around, they are fighting harder than I have seen them fight for a while now! People here are right, you should take a page from SoR, and play no matter what. Then again, this is what happens when you build a server around being in that green spot, can’t say I’m surprised.

[IRON]Opy-Necromancer/Warrior
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Maybe if BG was actually showing up it would be more interesting. Just throwing it out there. JQ has been around, they are fighting harder than I have seen them fight for a while now! People here are right, you should take a page from SoR, and play no matter what. Then again, this is what happens when you build a server around being in that green spot, can’t say I’m surprised.

As some one who have lead BG EU for long time this is fun.

SoR and fighting no mater what is not a realty man. Yes when you are flushed with wins then you will come out, but when BG played over time where where your SoR then?? Sorry, but with how it is now we are busy trying to keep our own stuff and that takes away any chance of us starting a massive fight.

As a officer you should know better then this and have a understanding of movement and troop deployment. If you are a PvE officer then i understand why you would lack this very basic knowledge pertaining to deployment’s in a zone’s and how fights flow.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

I’ve actually been finding the fights this week so far to be some of the best we’ve had in a long time. Teams feel a bit more evenly matched (at least at the times I’ve been playing) and there’s a lot more strategy involved. I know it’s old hat to say “forget the score” but it’s true. We all want to win, sure… but where’s the fun in winning if there’s no fights to be had?

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

SoR and fighting no mater what is not a realty man. Yes when you are flushed with wins then you will come out, but when BG played over time where where your SoR then?? Sorry, but with how it is now we are busy trying to keep our own stuff and that takes away any chance of us starting a massive fight.

As a officer you should know better then this and have a understanding of movement and troop deployment. If you are a PvE officer then i understand why you would lack this very basic knowledge pertaining to deployment’s in a zone’s and how fights flow.

While you guys played overtime we played our normal time.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

showing up and winning r 2 dif things sor showed up everyday no matter wut the score was

I don’t get why u bg guys that r out there fighting take it so personal cause the ppl who r saying bg r not fighting they r calling out ur fairweather players not thos fighting

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

The more awesome version of the score update!

Go away you wicked witch Renny! :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

Thanks to all the SoR and BG who came out to play on SoR borderlands last night for NA primetime and beginning of SEA primetime. And I mean ALL of the people who came out: all 50 bajillion of you.

Outmanned buff is my friend. Never once had to pay for repairs and gathered stupid amounts of rare and exotics.

Sorry I don’t have video of the TW led 40? 50? player zerg that chased my five man group all over the map. Also sorry I don’t have SS of our party chat because it involved a lot of “Are they still back there?” and “They found us! flee!”

We, who are about to eat your yak flesh, salute you.

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Thanks to all the SoR and BG who came out to play on SoR borderlands last night for NA primetime and beginning of SEA primetime. And I mean ALL of the people who came out: all 50 bajillion of you.

Outmanned buff is my friend. Never once had to pay for repairs and gathered stupid amounts of rare and exotics.

Sorry I don’t have video of the TW led 40? 50? player zerg that chased my five man group all over the map. Also sorry I don’t have SS of our party chat because it involved a lot of “Are they still back there?” and “They found us! flee!”

We, who are about to eat your yak flesh, salute you.

Were you the outmanned JQ or the BG? Either way I applaud you guys for going onto SoRBL as not many guilds attempt it anymore other then for reset. I apologize for any property damage that may of occurred during your stay in SoR.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

BG was outmanned on SoR BL last night? Really? BG had a medium sized force there taking towers (and chasing me around).

But, to answer your question: I’m a JQ die hard.

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

BG was outmanned on SoR BL last night? Really? BG had a medium sized force there taking towers (and chasing me around).

lol no, BG was def. not outmanned on SoRBL, this group averaged around 30-45 bags with 10-25 wexp per player. Overall we nearly met our quota for the night.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

lol no, BG was def. not outmanned on SoRBL, this group averaged around 30-45 bags with 10-25 wexp per player. Overall we nearly met our quota for the night.

Good grief you really play as army figures?!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

You should of seen TW last night…

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

There might be more than 15!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Yeah, my computer can play any game at near max settings…except guild wars, so I opted to just play with army figure settings to remove the lag. The game play makes up for the un-optimized engine they run.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

There might be more than 15!

Naah most of them are Mesmer dodge clones.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narfalicious.5923

Narfalicious.5923

No wonder TW is so bad, look at how badly they stack on the commander.

This is how we roll.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

No wonder TW is so bad, look at how badly they stack on the commander.

This is how we roll.

FIRE FIELDS and veil!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

SoR don’t stay up late. They do the opposite — wake up really early and play.

You get the odd guy staying up late, but I think most of it is to kind of keep the kinship between the different timezones. So, like, we know the people who are commanding in off hours and they aren’t just stories you hear from yester-morning.

But yeah, it is true every server does have its fair weather players. But c’mon. Maybe things will change for BG next week, who knows. What I’ve seen from JQ is that the ones that are there have accepted that they won’t be number one all week — and that that doesn’t matter.

Originally JQ was built to be green, but this month has been a wake up call for them. Some have bit the bullet and ditched JQ for green on another pasture. The ones that are here now are here to fight.

But win or loss, SoR did have forces which came out to fight. Obviously the added pressure from KN did deal to the oceanics and SEA, but that’s largely gone now — mostly because we’re winning now, but there were guilds who had a bit of a break.

WvW is hardwork!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

SoR don’t stay up late. They do the opposite — wake up really early and play.

You get the odd guy staying up late, but I think most of it is to kind of keep the kinship between the different timezones. So, like, we know the people who are commanding in off hours and they aren’t just stories you hear from yester-morning.

But yeah, it is true every server does have its fair weather players. But c’mon. Maybe things will change for BG next week, who knows. What I’ve seen from JQ is that the ones that are there have accepted that they won’t be number one all week — and that that doesn’t matter.

Originally JQ was built to be green, but this month has been a wake up call for them. Some have bit the bullet and ditched JQ for green on another pasture. The ones that are here now are here to fight.

But win or loss, SoR did have forces which came out to fight. Obviously the added pressure from KN did deal to the oceanics and SEA, but that’s largely gone now — mostly because we’re winning now, but there were guilds who had a bit of a break.

WvW is hardwork!

Lol, built to be green. Well the person that kept bumping that thread is on another server bumping a recruiting thread.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

JQ has been in Tier 1 for the longest time compared to all the servers out there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deadlyfrost.9142

Deadlyfrost.9142

Random score update time!

Attachments:

Jade Quarry
[SF] Strike Force
Deadlyfrost ~ Lvl 81 Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

JQ defines T1. Tough. Rugged. Sexy. Bold. Never say die. 66% of the time we win everytime…

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lead.1784

Lead.1784

I have seen RK out there every day, not talking to you guys. Like someone else said, I’m talking to the fairweathers. I do know that SoR would pull full strength every single day even when we had no chance of winning. With the exception of a week in recent memory where many took a break. It seems like BG only ever does this when they burn themselves out. I just wish I would see more BG out there than I have been, I know you guys have the numbers but they just aren’t around lately.

[IRON]Opy-Necromancer/Warrior
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Lead.1784)

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

tbh doesn’t matter if ur in first second or third if ur out there giving it ur all and having fun then u win anyways

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Not correct.

If you do not use the proper forms of you’re and you, then you lose.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cautsumeye.6194

Cautsumeye.6194

I have seen RK out there every day, not talking to you guys. Like someone else said, I’m talking to the fairweathers. I do know that SoR would pull full strength every single day even when we had no chance of winning. With the exception of a week in recent memory where many took a break. * It seems like BG only ever does this when they burn themselves out. I just wish I would see more BG out there than I have been, I know you guys have the numbers but they just aren’t around lately*.[/quote]

BG not having the numbers for a couple of days and you try to put some negative spin on that? By saying SoR always had all their players playing all the time?

I guess your reality differs from mine.

Necromancer [ICOA]

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

JQ defines T1. Tough. Rugged. Sexy. Bold. Never say die. 66% of the time we win everytime…

I don’t know how to put this but, we are kind of a big deal. People know us. We are very important. We have many leather bound books. Our server smells of rich mahogany.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Our server smells of rich mahogany.

Had a strong suspicion there were wooden components involved in jqbl.
Anet needs teh Orkin man.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I wouldn’t count us out of tier 1 anytime soon lol.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I wouldn’t count us out of tier 1 anytime soon lol.

You stay classy, San Diego.

Attachments:

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Anyone up for some loving?

[TKG] Flake