Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

I don’t think any of our servers in this tier would be here without a decent and organized community behind them. We are not so different. as it stands the shuffle and weekends are some of the most fun Ive ever had and is reason enough to play this game.

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

the only mistake BG did was they wanted to build up a community that will win quick. Nope its not gonna happen. We JQ will still be dominating you because just like SoR we were built because of the community, not because you guys got the best/mediocre guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

yah JQ BL is definitely borked. I zoned in started to run to supply and within 30 secs immediately dc’ed. That BL needs a restart, ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

the lag must explain why JQBL is all red…

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

I think it has been stated by many BG’ers that they don’t care about their server community and it’s not for everyone.

The server itself would have probably died out ages ago but they are able to buy over guilds without the blink of an eye, unlike the other servers, so having constant new transfers to their server sustains them.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

To my Comrades on BG that were just rolling with me on BGBL… REMEMBER THE ALAMO.

Great fights during my couple hour run on BGBL, I just randomly decided to kitten there, and managed to have a decent force (20-30) of our militia following me…and I had no tag. >_>. It was a lot of fun, hats off to SoR and JQ for their massive forces. Lots of fun fighting you guys, keep up the good fights!

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

I think it has been stated by many BG’ers that they don’t care about their server community and it’s not for everyone.

The server itself would have probably died out ages ago but they are able to buy over guilds without the blink of an eye, unlike the other servers, so having constant new transfers to their server sustains them.

Feel free to post proof to support your accusation. If a server didn’t care about their community, do you really think people would even think about transferring to it? We have a special community, just like SoR and JQ have their own special community. People would have left a long time ago if what you say were true. Nobody wants a rude community for their guild.

/respect

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Score Update 142 pm US eastern time:

Props to the BG that still come out and fight. A big fat meh to the others.

Nice to see JQ come out strong and showing true server pride.

Attachments:

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Well, the truth is for every guild we received, it seems two go on hiatus or quit the game entirely. Or a commander needs to focus on real world responsibilities. This has nothing to do with how great or poor a community we have. People have lives outside of a game (even if it is just other games) and will move on sooner or later. WvW is a game of ebb and flow, and the long-standing members of BG know and understand that. We’ve dropped out of T1 the most out of any server, but never crumbled. Guilds in the past have used the server to railroad on their way the top, but that is more an indictment on those guilds rather than the core of the server. Blackgate has paid its dues and no troll talk can ever take that away from us.

Keep in mind that an infusion of fresh blood is healthy – even our own bodies need to produce new cells in order to maintain peak condition. SoR is enjoying this new vigor, and I’m happy for them as they have worked hard to stay afloat in the top tier. But SoR’s achievement of more efficient type of coverage, continuous and uninterrupted, will eventually be met by the other T1 servers. It’s just a matter of time. Remember, this is a game of ebb and flow. Don’t fall into the trap of taking yourself too seriously just because you’re on top for the moment. Many servers have been there before, and many servers will come after..

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

Well, the truth is for every guild we received, it seems two go on hiatus or quit the game entirely. Or a commander needs to focus on real world responsibilities. This has nothing to do with how great or poor a community we have. People have lives outside of a game (even if it is just other games) and will move on sooner or later. WvW is a game of ebb and flow, and the long-standing members of BG know and understand that. We’ve dropped out of T1 the most out of any server, but never crumbled. Guilds in the past have used the server to railroad on their way the top, but that is more an indictment on those guilds rather than the core of the server. Blackgate has paid its dues and no troll talk can ever take that away from us.

Keep in mind that an infusion of fresh blood is healthy – even our own bodies need to produce new cells in order to maintain peak condition. SoR is enjoying this new vigor, and I’m happy for them as they have worked hard to stay afloat in the top tier. But SoR’s achievement of more efficient type of coverage, continuous and uninterrupted, will eventually be met by the other T1 servers. It’s just a matter of time. Remember, this is a game of ebb and flow. Don’t fall into the trap of taking yourself too seriously just because you’re on top for the moment. Many servers have been there before, and many servers will come after..

I beg to differ, a truly strong community, and one that produces a fun environment to play in will greatly reduce the attrition. Thats why guilds on SOR actually grow instead of die out.

JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

The self righteousness lol

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Been a tough day versus JQ especially as we could not put any pressure on your home border as we all just dc after a minute or two. Somehow we managed to keep our keeps on bg border and sor border so was a great effort by all. Special mention to AFS who did a truly superb job on our home border.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Anet did mention they were starting the optimization process.
At least the pain comes with a promise of better things to come. It’d be great to have those massive battles happening without the current lag and fps drop.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I beg to differ, a truly strong community, and one that produces a fun environment to play in will greatly reduce the attrition. Thats why guilds on SOR actually grow instead of die out.

You’re right. Next time, I’ll tell my guild that if a member chooses to take care of his sick family member over playing GW2 with us that we’re to blame because we didn’t make the game fun enough for him.

Seriously, just re-read what I previously posted. The reasons may not always be as drastic or dramatic, but you’re arguing for the permanence and consistency of a virtual server on a game just almost a year old should overcome real life situations.

Enjoy your stint at the top, or wherever you are really. Just don’t presume to think you have it all together and figured out the winning formula was because of how amazing you are, and everyone else who isn’t on top right now is falling short of these imaginary standards you’re setting.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

(edited by Neuromancer.2148)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

For any spvp fans, a tourney hosted by Curse & GW2guru has just started.
http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2guru

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

You’re right. Next time, I’ll tell my guild that if a member chooses to take care of his sick family member over playing GW2 with us that we’re to blame because we didn’t make the game fun enough for him.

Seriously, just re-read what I previously posted. The reasons may not always be as drastic or dramatic, but you’re arguing for the permanence and consistency of a virtual server on a game just almost a year old should overcome real life situations.

Enjoy your stint at the top, or wherever you are really. Just don’t presume to think you have it all together and figured out the winning formula was because of how amazing you are, and everyone else who isn’t on top right now is falling short of these imaginary standards you’re setting.

Well if its something serious obviously….but i doubt your whole server suddenly has to take care of sick family members.

JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

He is right we should all stop living our life for the server. I am going back to school soon and it might limit my time.

The only reason i am going back to school is because of how rude and horrible every one on BG is, not because i manged to study enough to pass a entrance exam so i could get in.

Or i guess now that IRON is the big powerfull guild on SoR the member from Choo want’s some attention by being a troll.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

He is right we should all stop living our life for the server. I am going back to school soon and it might limit my time.

The only reason i am going back to school is because of how rude and horrible every one on BG is, not because i manged to study enough to pass a entrance exam so i could get in.

Or i guess now that IRON is the big powerfull guild on SoR the member from Choo want’s some attention by being a troll.

Your flame bait is weak.

JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

the only mistake BG did was they wanted to build up a community that will win quick. Nope its not gonna happen.

Well technically it did happen but to sustain it over time requires constant recruitment and someone simultaneously trying to motivate everyone on the server to be in WvW all the time and that’s not an easy thing to do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

You there, BG. What is your profession?
I’m a cursed shore farmer sir.
And you, JQer. What is your profession?
CoFer, sir,
CoFer… and you?
Roleplayer.
RALLIANS, WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?
AAAAAOOOOOO AAAAAOOOOOO AAAAAOOOOOO
You see old friends, we brought more soldiers then you did.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

CoFer, sir,
CoFer… and you?
Roleplayer.

While we are proud members of the JQ community, CoF (call of Fate) is not THE profession for the whole server.
Thanks for the shout-out though :P

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

CoFer, sir,
CoFer… and you?
Roleplayer.

I’m sure there are plenty of people on all three servers who do nothing but WvW every single day. I spend like 6-10 hours a day in the mists during the week. Used to be like that with WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

CoFer, sir,
CoFer… and you?
Roleplayer.

I’m sure there are plenty of people on all three servers who do nothing but WvW every single day. I spend like 6-10 hours a day in the mists during the week. Used to be like that with WvW.

TBH I think I will be the same after a while. There are certain “mentalities” in WvW that I just don’t like. Given time I think most of my time will be spent in sPvP. But Im not done with WvW. Unless WvW changes to remove these “mentalities” it will no doubt grow old on me as it already is and I’ll be moving away from it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

Can someone pop a score update please!?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Epic fight against entire JQ on BG border (Vale)

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Score update….

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

Time will tell you.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRO.7658

CRO.7658

the only mistake BG did was they wanted to build up a community that will win quick. Nope its not gonna happen. We JQ will still be dominating you because just like SoR we were built because of the community, not because you guys got the best/mediocre guilds.

This has got to be a troll post.

Must have a short memory about wanting to win quickly. Dont you remember the week just before paid transfers came into effect???

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

This has got to be a troll post.

Must have a short memory about wanting to win quickly. Dont you remember the week just before paid transfers came into effect???

Sarcasm I assume. All that aside I still remember they days people laughed at us recruting guilds when we only got 2 lol.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

at least JQ is not giving up, BG what happened to RISE and WM? aren’t they suppose to be contributing to your server? Or they just got hyped for 1 week and burned out?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lead.1784

Lead.1784

at least JQ is not giving up, BG what happened to RISE and WM? aren’t they suppose to be contributing to your server? Or they just got hyped for 1 week and burned out?

Yeah props to jq for bringing it hard this weekend, its been a lot of fun.

[IRON]Opy-Necromancer/Warrior
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

We would be doing better if we could stay in JQBL longer than 2mins

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

Numbers win WvWvW. Nothing I have seen during SoR’s rise from 17th to 1st place in North America has shown me otherwise. Bring far more people to a fight and more often than not, you will win. Bring far less, and you might win, but more often than not…no.

Right now, both Blackgate and Jade Quarry are losing because they’re slacking off. Your servers are both freaking full. Sanctum of Rall is not, not now and not even during our vaunted North-American prime time.

Please don’t insult the intelligence of the forum goers by pretending that you’re “undermanned” and the only way you can now right the ship is by sucking up even more guilds into your bloated ranks. Mobilize your PUGs and motivate what you have rather than…what am I saying.

They’re just gonna recruit more people… =\

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mauri.1496

Mauri.1496

Pain Train Choo – Tier 1 Live Stream – NA Prime Time
www.twitch.tv/maurigw2
For obvious reasons, there is a delay.

Mauri
Despicable [ME]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

In hindsight SoR should have recruited Oceanic/SEA guilds so they could remain competitive during those timezones instead of throwing the scoring out of whack by recruiting EU.

If I’m not wrong everyone in T1 tried to recruit IRON. However, IRON decided to choose SoR instead of BG and JQ.

I was actually in the meeting with the IRON leader for bg and this is how it went. I explained to them how SOR’s NA is and has always been stronger than ours (bg) and we all know it’s true all chest thumping aside. The reason our EU time was ticking so high was because of a push coordinated by our sea coverage and that it wasn’t sustainable. I told them that if they went to SOR they would come in 1st place. I also told them that JQ is not dying they never will, been around forever not going anywhere but if they went to JQ it would rally them and they would come in 1st. I continued on to tell them that bg is already in first and as it is an EU guild would make it even more unbalanced unless JQ starting coming back out in force in which case bg would need them to keep 1st because our oceanic’s went playing sustainably. But I finished by telling them that no t1 server has strong EU and transferring to any would not be a good idea so in conclusion move to DB. I told them this because I have a great respect for SOR and JQ and I knew this would upset the tier. So yes I Avatar Raiden former officer in [EA] and current officer in [KnT] did tell IRON not to transfer to us.

P.S.
I’m not saying t1 is balanced cause it isn’t here is a list of what I believe is needed.

SOR: 1 pvx SEA guild 1 oceanic wvw focused guild
BG: 1 wvw focused EST NA guild 1 pvx NA guild 1 small EU guild
JQ: 1 small EU guild 1 wvw sea guild 1-2 pvx NA guilds

I think if all these things happened t1 would be relatively balanced

I was not in on the meetings as Yanox was dealing with speaking to all the servers, the only one I personally got involved with, was speaking to was Indo, Green and a few others on SoR as our decision came closer.

I know you guys said there was not alot of opposition during euro hours (hence the 600 ppt you had the week we transferred). But i was informed that both JQ and BG wanted us to join them, in fact both servers were willing to support us with the cost of transfering.

Oh I apologize it was early in the morning for me and I was invited to the meeting late, I just assumed Yanox was the leader. Keep in mind I am not by any means the main speaker for my server I was just invited to join in on the conversation with a few others where I gave my opinion and went back to my commanding.

No worries at all mate, tbh Yanox was in charge of the whole process and she did an awesome job of keeping our guild playing gw2 (we were totally bored of t1 eu). I was just pointing out that we were invited to come to BG, and you guys were great during the whole process. But ultimately we needed/hoped for competition in euro prime.

We are getting this and I don’t think JQ or BG is as weak as both servers think you are in this time slot, its just a matter of getting used to the different style of opposition. Anyway its been another fun weekend long may these great fights continue.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lead.1784

Lead.1784

We would be doing better if we could stay in JQBL longer than 2mins

Yeah I hear you there! It has been a pain in the kitten for all of us, rest assured. I’m just glad that it seems like jq is back again.

[IRON]Opy-Necromancer/Warrior
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I guess JQ has imploded :/ 70 ppt on reset

Its not a big deal, thats what happens when you get 2v1’d on every map. Its not like we didnt have people and didnt fight. Heck, on the map I was on (SOR BL) BG came directly to hills instead of taking bay on their starting side just to prevent us from taking it. I heard this happened on every map too. It makes me proud to know BG is so scared of us they have to completely shoot themselves in the foot for the first few hours just to try and stop us. But hey it could be worse, the best NA guild ever could of stayed to fight when we were outmanned instead of running from us, thanks for letting us keep our 1 camp TW, we appreciate it.

Refreshing to know that JQQ hasn’t changed

My post was obviously just a hidden poke at TW, maybe you didnt get it? lol

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

While I take a slight moment to pause before running away with KnT again :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

well for the bg and jq server being full thing I think they have gotten a lot of fair weather pve’rs who went to there servers for the easy wins and buffs so its kinda hurting them a bit there

as for jqs numbers in wvw they have been bleeding numbers to db in the pass few weeks so they do need an injection of fresh blood esp in na. There na is the weakest off all three esp in numbers

as for bg I don’t know wut to say bg is just being bg I have seen them do this soo many times win push hard have crazy numbers then slack for 2 weeks or there morale crashes and ppl stop logging in or doing wvw till they drop a tier and rofl stomp it

NOW with saying that bg could use 1 na guild also to give them some fresh blood in a time zone that they r a little slim in

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Numbers win WvWvW. Nothing I have seen during SoR’s rise from 17th to 1st place in North America has shown me otherwise. Bring far more people to a fight and more often than not, you will win. Bring far less, and you might win, but more often than not…no.

Right now, both Blackgate and Jade Quarry are losing because they’re slacking off. Your servers are both freaking full. Sanctum of Rall is not, not now and not even during our vaunted North-American prime time.

Please don’t insult the intelligence of the forum goers by pretending that you’re “undermanned” and the only way you can now right the ship is by sucking up even more guilds into your bloated ranks. Mobilize your PUGs and motivate what you have rather than…what am I saying.

SoR didn’t have much luck motivating their casual players when they were stuck at the bottom of T1 for so long, what makes you JQ/BG are any different? The casual players look at the score and if their server isn’t first they won’t play. No amount of effort from the community’s part will change that. Get off your high horse.

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

actually oxide that is where u wrong maybe in off hour coverage it was a little rougher but we didn’t have much of it to begin with but r guys showed up everyday at na prime from pugs to guilds and pushed t3 keeps and melted them to the ground for the highest ppt . also r oceanic and sea guilds we did have showed up everyday knowing it was gonna be a battle to even hold a 100ppt yet they came day in and day out

now its ur turn to step up

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcturus.5846

Arcturus.5846

SoR didn’t have much luck motivating their casual players when they were stuck at the bottom of T1 for so long, what makes you JQ/BG are any different? The casual players look at the score and if their server isn’t first they won’t play. No amount of effort from the community’s part will change that. Get off your high horse.

This. Plus JQ has a larger PvE players than WvWvW even since the war againts HoD (pre-bandwagon for those who remember).

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

Anyone got a score and map update?

Thanks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I don’t think any of our servers in this tier would be here without a decent and organized community behind them. We are not so different. as it stands the shuffle and weekends are some of the most fun Ive ever had and is reason enough to play this game.

^This, although it is kinda disappointing that only a minority holds this opinion and the majority of the players I’ve talked to in all servers have the opinion that they have the “best community”. How would you know that you have the “best” community unless you’ve actually spent an appreciable time there – and no, quoting a 14 minute rant about how you are the best instead of making a valid point does not improve the view of the community outside the server (Cough Indo’s rant).

I have people I respect in all of the top tier servers, but the guys who post on the forums are a minority of those who (1.) read the forums and (2.) willing to post on them, so a minority of a minority. The views of a few trolls from prominent guilds, be they commanders or militia mean little because its a just a forum for a game where my pixels will hit your pixels in the attempt to get a collection of pixels (i.e. don’t get too invested in a game).

I would say that all servers have their strong base in regards to their community (KnT, SF, GSCH), and are pretty resilient in regards to their populations. SoR’s success comes from having a strong base to work from (the T3 carried from EU), the guilds in NA who have the most numbers on-field and also a Oceanic presence that is equivalent to BG (even at its prime). This came from the night-owl NA staying up, and before it is said that Choo/TW/GSCH does not do that – even 10-15 players from that timezone can balance things in SoR’s favor to the point where we are out-manned (with the buff) in the middle of our prime-time on all maps albeit EB last night when I was commanding (during late NA to late SEA).

Oh and yeah, quit with the “BG paying for guilds hurr hurr” we didn’t chose SoR due to the trolls who create a bad view of the community, and the guys who couldn’t pay for their transfers (~10% of the guys in the guild) had their transfers paid for by the BG community. “Offering gold to pay for transfers” goes only to those who could not afford it themselves, that by definition is not “buying guilds”.

tldr: All three servers belong in T1, have great communities and the constant spamming of “BG buying guilds” is pure and utter crap.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Anyone got a score and map update?

Thanks.

As requested~

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

You sound upset Tarkus. You shouldn’t let the negativity or the opinions of the forums get to you. It’s a gaming forum, people will troll.

You should get some air or some sunshine, maybe both.

MERC works hard for their server and probably overplays the most of all the guilds in this tier and it’s affecting you. You put in way more effort than your server or others give you credit for, but this can lead to burnout.

You have to chill out, after all it’s just a game.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

You sound upset Tarkus.

MERC probably overplays the most of all the guilds in this tier and it’s affecting you.

Chill out, it’s just a game.

That was kinda the point of the post lol, I’m getting bored at the game as are a lot of players on the server. The lack of new content and the long hours to maintain something that doesn’t actually matter in the long term will mean that I will be tagging up a lot less – and reflects the current SotG. Everyone is feeling the brunt of attrition, and some servers are feeling it worse than others.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

see I don’t get that whole lack of reward content/reward thing. For me I play wvw for the pvp the large or small scale battles with an object to take or defend its wut I have wanted from open world pvp for along time that to me is the reward. Sure it has its issues lag imo being the worse but its still a lot less laggy then a lot of other games I have played with open world pvp

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

You sound upset Tarkus.

MERC probably overplays the most of all the guilds in this tier and it’s affecting you.

Chill out, it’s just a game.

That was kinda the point of the post lol, I’m getting bored at the game as are a lot of players on the server. The lack of new content and the long hours to maintain something that doesn’t actually matter in the long term will mean that I will be tagging up a lot less – and reflects the current SotG. Everyone is feeling the brunt of attrition, and some servers are feeling it worse than others.

I re-edited my post for clarity because second read through it seemed trolly even though it was sincere.

Anyways I think you need to change your perspective and the reason you play the game. Don’t put in the long hours anymore, play less but when you play , make sure it’s of quality time with your guildmates and servermates. Heck, take a vacation on a T8 server with your guild then come back to T1. Change it up, keep it interesting. Overplay will lead to burnout regardless of what game you are playing though quite frankly. WvW itself may be stagnant, but it’s the people you play with and your competition that keep it interesting.

Either way, it sounds like you need a break from the game or you are just done with the game in general.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update with some SF friends and a SF troll

BUT WHICH ONE IS THE TROLL?!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3