Tier 1: SoR/JQ/BG 05/24/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

I didn’t realize it was our last week together until late last night… and now I’m sad. I actually liked knowing we’d have another week for revenge! Maybe it’s a good thing, though; it’s making all three servers dig deep and fight like never before. JQBL last night for NA was amazing. Thanks all for every good fight along the way. Looking forward to our last week together as one big semi-happy family!

Not sure what I’ll do without my LOVE updates, though… Aww. Now I’m sad again.

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Maybe u should see SOR BL, this guild ATM doesn’t seem to run with less than 80 people and 3 acs the moment they see 10 opponents and lagging the whole map..

but thats fine i guess

Lol the irony.. The SoR zerg that took bay on BG BL was even bigger than ATMs, I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger zerg in all my time playing this game.

You really hate SoR, don´t you?

I genuinely think he does. He complains and brags only towards SoR.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

“I love being hated. Especially when I win” – Ray Allen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

I didn’t realize it was our last week together until late last night… and now I’m sad. I actually liked knowing we’d have another week for revenge! Maybe it’s a good thing, though; it’s making all three servers dig deep and fight like never before. JQBL last night for NA was amazing. Thanks all for every good fight along the way. Looking forward to our last week together as one big semi-happy family!

Not sure what I’ll do without my LOVE updates, though… Aww. Now I’m sad again.

There’s only one thing to do! spread the cult of love to the corners of the earth! I know that there are LOVE members on every one of the servers here, so whatever new matchup you get stuck in, keep making score updates regardless of who is winning or losing.

Anyway, i know that a lot of us in SF are going to miss this matchup and everything that it entails. We’ve had a lot of fights, and met friends and opponents alike on both BG and SoR. Maybe at some point this convoluted ranking system will conspire to place us back together, and we can bash each other’s skulls in just like old times

[IX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rain.8253

Rain.8253

Interesting banned from JQ ts as well. Really guys…

If I was gonna spy why would I name myself my in game name and tell you all I had the info…

You all realize I still have the info. If I really wanted to spy I could just send another person in…

Or just bypass your ban, not that hard…

Some of you need to think a bit here, the chances of us all fighting each other after this week is extremely low. Just wanted to set up a night where we could all chill and have some fun…

From what I know the jq and sor team speak are run by the same person who is a neutral third party. Don’t think he even plays the game. Awhile ago (maybe a month?) he noticed there were a bunch of ip addresses that had accessed both jq and sor. These ip addresses were banned. Pretty sure he knew this would hit some legitimate users of both, but it was more aimed at people trying to spy. If you contact an admin of either server I imagine you could get unbanned. Sorry you’re having trouble planning karaoke!

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Yea, Epi does a fine job running the ts3 server. I hope he’s finding the business as beneficial as his clients have
I don’t know how things are on JQts nowadays, but the channel officers are quick draws with the banhammer. Especially with unverifieds and visitors. AND beyond that, even a well intentioned opponent won’t be welcome in combat channels. Guild rooms by invite.

I’ve seen Mrs. Thais, TW’s own, give a third-rope flying elbow without so much as a peep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Thanks for all the fun on BG BL tonight SoR and Waha

You really know how to stretch me to the edge!

Those bay pushes well done IRON and SoR

And those SoR inside Briar, you have no idea how badly your arrow carts bugged me, 7+ trebs later and those portal bombs…

Keeping the place nice a red!

Happy Snaps below! (no malice just amazing fights and epic results)
1: Portal Bombs – I like
2: To the victor go the spoils! (GG at the briar fight!)
3: WE DONT GOT THIS.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Looks like all the servers came out to play this week. I LOVE IT! Keep up the good fights!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Before I go to work

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

I’m reviving this thread from the depths of page 2.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

Yea, Epi does a fine job running the ts3 server. I hope he’s finding the business as beneficial as his clients have
I don’t know how things are on JQts nowadays, but the channel officers are quick draws with the banhammer. Especially with unverifieds and visitors. AND beyond that, even a well intentioned opponent won’t be welcome in combat channels. Guild rooms by invite.

I’ve seen Mrs. Thais, TW’s own, give a third-rope flying elbow without so much as a peep.

I think you misunderstand me. I was joking about listening to indo lol. I have only been in your combat channel 1 time and it was months ago when I was invited in by a friend of mine in choo and I made sure to not be in wvw while listening to them.

Since then I have never been in any of your combat channels. I was not even on the ts when I got banned. I told them about the karaoke and that I would stop in later and when I tried to stop in that night I was banned.

In 1 click SOR has insulted my intelligence, integrity, and my singing voice

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

I think you misunderstand me. I was joking about listening to indo lol. I have only been in your combat channel 1 time and it was months ago when I was invited in by a friend of mine in choo and I made sure to not be in wvw while listening to them.

Since then I have never been in any of your combat channels. I was not even on the ts when I got banned. I told them about the karaoke and that I would stop in later and when I tried to stop in that night I was banned.

It was more a psa, an explanation of guest rules. We’ve had a few daylight visitors from BG lately.. One even popped into TW’s guild channel during a ninja operation! You must understand such things are a bit out of bounds..

But heck, two birds with one stone? I’ll take it

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

It was more a psa, an explanation of guest rules. We’ve had a few daylight visitors from BG lately.. One even popped into TW’s guild channel during a ninja operation! You must understand such things are a bit out of bounds..

Oh I completely understand the need for it in certain situations. All I’m saying is I don’t appreciate that just because I have the info means I’m a spy and must be banned.

Unlike some people on all our servers I don’t hate my opponents. While I do have a healthy hate for them on the battle field I don’t carry that over to other aspects of my play. This allows me to have friends on many servers and certain peoples over reaction to the fact that I know the info has hurt my ability to enjoy my play time.

Not saying it’s wrong of you to ban spies. Just saying the over reaction is not appreciated and the allegations are somewhat insulting.

Plus now who do I sing to…

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

posting here for easy forum marking

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Oh I completely understand the need for it in certain situations. All I’m saying is I don’t appreciate that just because I have the info means I’m a spy and must be banned.

Unlike some people on all our servers I don’t hate my opponents. While I do have a healthy hate for them on the battle field I don’t carry that over to other aspects of my play. This allows me to have friends on many servers and certain peoples over reaction to the fact that I know the info has hurt my ability to enjoy my play time.

Not saying it’s wrong of you to ban spies. Just saying the over reaction is not appreciated and the allegations are somewhat insulting.

Aww you can get unbanned bud! When I was single I did a mean “Lion Sleeps Tonight”
The thing is the FREQUENCY of issues we’ve had. It’s routine to have general trolls as well as actual nefarious types to punt. So the banhammer crew works quick, all action.
When you’ve got 40 people in a channel things can get messy in a hurry. And, there are non-combat channels for general yak. Pretty much anyone can pop into them, ’cept SF.. Gotta have standards.

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

Aww you can get unbanned bud! When I was single I did a mean “Lion Sleeps Tonight”
The thing is the FREQUENCY of issues we’ve had. It’s routine to have general trolls as well as actual nefarious types to punt. So the banhammer crew works quick, all action.
When you’ve got 40 people in a channel things can get messy in a hurry. And, there are non-combat channels for general yak. Pretty much anyone can pop into them, ’cept SF.. Gotta have standards.

lol well I was told only a select few could unban people. Any chance you know anyone with the power to do it?

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

I was on during Kain karaoke night and it was funny. Let’s see if you guys can beat that.

Starts at 6:00
http://www.twitch.tv/nightmarenet/b/389719126

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

lol well I was told only a select few could unban people. Any chance you know anyone with the power to do it?

Might be difficult, you likely will need to register on either the SoR or the JQ community site, and contact the teamspeak guy directly there.

However forum registration (at least in JQ site) requires you to have a character in the JQ server so that you can be verified. Or you can try asking in the public forums section of the sites.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Might be difficult, you likely will need to register on either the SoR or the JQ community site, and contact the teamspeak guy directly there.

However forum registration (at least in JQ site) requires you to have a character in the JQ server so that you can be verified. Or you can try asking in the public forums section of the sites.

This is a sad sad day for cross server karaoke.. cries

So where we going to do our cross server karaoke? Any ideas? Anyone…? :P

EDIT:

Preferably not on a TS my friend is banned from, YOU MONSTERS!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

Ya that’s way to much trouble. Can’t wait to fight TC always have fun chilling with those guys been in their ts too.

Btw banning someone literally for just being on another server and nothing else… kinda sounds like online racism to me? Not allowed to enter your ts because I’m from a different background…

Also no I’m not trolling I’m actually a bit upset here. I literally did nothing to any of you, hangout in there one day and was banned the next. Never stepped into any of your wvw channels didn’t do anything to any of you and yet just because I’m from blackgate it means I’m a spy and banned.

Very classy

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Coming to think of it. We should ban Cuddle too.

Wait, what !

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Well Killer, It so happens I do, been married to one for 7 years lol. But who on SoR is it you wish to talk to on ts? Any of the channel officers can unban. They’re the people with blue doritos, those aren’t game commanders (well, sometimes). Most any GM has the power to do so. But this should really be done by a reference… Some of our finest forum trolls might even assist once they see this.

You just got quickdraw banned.

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

Well Killer, It so happens I do, been married to one for 7 years lol. But who on SoR is it you wish to talk to on ts? Any of the channel officers can unban. They’re the people with blue doritos, those aren’t game commanders (well, sometimes). Most any GM has the power to do so. But this should really be done by a reference… Some of our finest forum trolls might even assist once they see this.

You just got quickdraw banned.

Well the idea was to come on with cuddles and talk to the Choo people I met in LA to plan out a karaoke night. Considering they banned me after I have a feeling they weren’t really interested in my proposition. As for specific references I think I’m going to politely pass on that portion of the questioning. Considering I was immediately banned just for having the info I’m not willing to give out the names of the people who gave it to me. Now I realize this could be interpreted poorly and based on recent experiences I could say will probably be interpreted poorly, I’m not too worried about it as I’m already banned.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Lifewaster.5912

I’m not too worried about it as I’m already banned.

Sounds like its just a short term ban by any whichever of the officers on at the time who didnt like what you were doing, and not actually a permanent ban for spying issued by the owner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Coming to think of it. We should ban Cuddle too.

Wait, what !

You’re a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he was temp. banned, how long can it last for? Cause honestly.. Raiden’s cross server karaoke idea sounded fun! A good way to end our silly match up!

Bad Choo members! hits them (Yes, blaming you guys without any proof, deal with it)

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

It’s been a fun 2 days double teaming SoR, but I am tired now and must sleep.

Be ready for a whole week of it SoR, we aren’t going to make this easy for you.

Cya all tomorrow.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

I believe the AC firing places where 1 normally wouldnt be able to unless with the help of 3rd party should be stopped.

If anyone from the SoR community and can represent it be willing to speak up?

The AC was placed by someone outside the community or the cmder? The placement of the AC seems to indicate thakittens meant to hit places that aren’t supposed to be reached?

BlackGate

(edited by fade.8603)

in Match-ups

Lifewaster.5912

I’d suggest your best option for now is to build your carts 3500 range behind the door on the inside ramp of that gate. Not as convenient but they will be safe.

in Match-ups

Pvp.2758

Cya all tomorrow.

Good

in Match-ups

Posted by: Isredel.4302

Isredel.4302

SoR has proven itself time and time again that we can handle anything any server can throw at us. When push comes to shove, we don’t crumble. As far as these new changes are concerned, bring it on. I don’t doubt for a moment that we’ll make it to the #1 server in the USA all over again. And this time, we’ll be able to hold that ranking for a long time.

Viktor Rageclaw: Seaimpin na Cu, (Officer)
Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community http://www.gaiscioch.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Cya all tomorrow.

Looking forwards to all those delicious bags.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

So hold the karaoke on your own server or guilds ts.

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beastyboi.2918

Beastyboi.2918

Cya all tomorrow.

good drop me a pre while your at it o;

guard – Bèasty warrior – BeastyAngel mesmer – Beastyangel ele – Beastyele

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

So hold the karaoke on your own server or guilds ts.

I don’t think you understand where the problem lies. I was going to plan it out by going in the SOR ts, not saying to host it there. But before I could plan it I was banned just for mentioning I had the info. Now yes I could still plan it with SOR but I don’t exactly feel motivated when the second I said I had the info I was banned simply for being a member of the blackgate server

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

There have already been occasions when people on rival servers were given the info and came in for friendly chats….. and then turned up unannounced in other channels with groups that were actually in wvw. So whilst I sympathize with your friendly intentions, I do not blame officers for being a little ban happy.

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

There have already been occasions when people on rival servers were given the info and came in for friendly chats….. and then turned up unannounced in other channels with groups that were actually in wvw. So whilst I sympathize with your friendly intentions, I do not blame officers for being a little ban happy.

THOSE MONSTERS!

On a serious note, we should still go ahead with silly karaoke. Just need somewhere to host it I suppose…

and then you can all hear Raiden’s singing… and be in awe of it!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Wouldn’t want it any other way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Got a lot of good open field fights on BG BL tonight. Thanks for the fun tonight BG

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

You see not only were my intentions good, but I also didn’t do anything wrong, and I wasn’t even in the ts when I got banned. So basically what I’m hearing is I was banned because I’m a member of blackgate and nothing more.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

You see not only were my intentions good, but I also didn’t do anything wrong, and I wasn’t even in the ts when I got banned. So basically what I’m hearing is I was banned because I’m a member of blackgate and nothing more.

Stop your whining, if you like SoR that much go join them, but no one cares already. Spend more time fighting SoR less time trying to be their friends and kiss up to them.

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

THOSE MONSTERS!

On a serious note, we should still go ahead with silly karaoke. Just need somewhere to host it I suppose…

and then you can all hear Raiden’s singing… and be in awe of it!

Ya I’m going to pass on that. The plan was to promote some server friendliness because this is likely the last match all three of these servers will be in together. But it was met is hostility and to top it off rather than just looking at the ban list seeing who banned me and asking them why there are people here blindly defending the ban. But like I have explained I did nothing wrong based on the rules they have said in posts on this thread. All I did was be a member of blackgate.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

Stop your whining, if you like SoR that much go join them, but no one cares already. Spend more time fighting SoR less time trying to be their friends and kiss up to them.

Ya what server are you from? I command for hours just about every day, I apologize if I’m not meeting your standards of a good member of my community.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

It was an unfair ban Stop being so negative. Raiden just wanted to have some cross server karaoke fun. Nothing wrong with that. And this isn’t whinging, just blatant confusion as to why he was banned after the SoR he spoke to were so positive.

In conclusion, drink more wine.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

It was an unfair ban Stop being so negative. Raiden just wanted to have some cross server karaoke fun. Nothing wrong with that. And this isn’t whinging, just blatant confusion as to why he was banned after the SoR he spoke to were so positive.

In conclusion, drink more wine.

I think you need me to make you a sammich cuddles.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Pvp.2758

2v1 against JQ > JQ cries
2v1 against BG > BG cries
2v1 against SoR > SoR smiles

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melchiorus.4678

Melchiorus.4678

I’m fairly sure it wasn’t a member of Choo that banned you Raiden, I was actually looking forward to the Karaoke :< Not even sure how you got banned if you weren’t on the teamspeak when it happened O.o

Melchiorus-Engineer
Pain Train Choo [Choo] Leader

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

I’m fairly sure it wasn’t a member of Choo that banned you Raiden, I was actually looking forward to the Karaoke :< Not even sure how you got banned if you weren’t on the teamspeak when it happened O.o

All it takes if for someone to go in the ts, click tools, and click ban list and you should be able to see who did it. Please let me know and ask what I did that made them so upset they banned me because I’m starting to get curious.

i was looking forward to it too

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Score update. Claimer came to greet us outside.

Attachments:

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

SoR burnt out from all that PvD overtime?

You were saying?

Guys, all this talk about the last time… it’s pretty certain we will meet each other again on the field again very soon.. Don’t get all sappy on me.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)