Tier 1: SoR/JQ/BG 05/24/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

Its evident ATM makes a huge difference on the ppt of both BG and SoR, depending on which server they choose to attack.

kitten to Mouth? Or is this a different ATM?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Its evident ATM makes a huge difference on the ppt of both BG and SoR, depending on which server they choose to attack.

Wow and here I thought they were sitting on Quaggan island singing karoake…..learn something new everyday.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

kitten to Mouth? Or is this a different ATM?

ROTFL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mauri.1496

Mauri.1496

Score Update @ 11:43 EST

Attachments:

Mauri
Despicable [ME]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

Just a clarification guys, BT has nothing to do with VK, they aren’t alliance either. And as far as I know, VK is dead.

Sorry for the interruption

Lothem

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aaron.4807

Aaron.4807

Yea, Epi does a fine job running the ts3 server. I hope he’s finding the business as beneficial as his clients have
I don’t know how things are on JQts nowadays, but the channel officers are quick draws with the banhammer. Especially with unverifieds and visitors. AND beyond that, even a well intentioned opponent won’t be welcome in combat channels. Guild rooms by invite.

I’ve seen Mrs. Thais, TW’s own, give a third-rope flying elbow without so much as a peep.

I think you misunderstand me. I was joking about listening to indo lol. I have only been in your combat channel 1 time and it was months ago when I was invited in by a friend of mine in choo and I made sure to not be in wvw while listening to them.

Since then I have never been in any of your combat channels. I was not even on the ts when I got banned. I told them about the karaoke and that I would stop in later and when I tried to stop in that night I was banned.

In 1 click SOR has insulted my intelligence, integrity, and my singing voice

We seriously went over to dance in BG LA in good faith, to just have fun and we would love to do karaoke, but…

The person that banned you probably had no idea about any of this so it wasn’t done with any malice on our part.

I know all the servers talk kitten and it can get out of hand but it has been a huge pleasure fighting against BG and JQ for this amount of time. The quality of these servers is seriously second to none and it is going to be a sad day when the match ups get changed because I genuinely enjoy fighting you guys, even when you gank my staff ele like 5 times in a row. :p

Wrekks/Wrekts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Hey BT when are you guys expecting to fully be on BG? We ran into about 15 of you guys last night on BG BL but we outnumbered you by a bit. Always looking forward to new competition so hopefully you guys get over here soon!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Well that’s very disappointing, the borderland that you’ve been defending all night is lost because of technical difficulties.

I take offense to that. We put hard work into making all your structures paper and to simply pass all the credit off to Anet for your bl loss is simply rude.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Yea, Epi does a fine job running the ts3 server. I hope he’s finding the business as beneficial as his clients have
I don’t know how things are on JQts nowadays, but the channel officers are quick draws with the banhammer. Especially with unverifieds and visitors. AND beyond that, even a well intentioned opponent won’t be welcome in combat channels. Guild rooms by invite.

I’ve seen Mrs. Thais, TW’s own, give a third-rope flying elbow without so much as a peep.

I think you misunderstand me. I was joking about listening to indo lol. I have only been in your combat channel 1 time and it was months ago when I was invited in by a friend of mine in choo and I made sure to not be in wvw while listening to them.

Since then I have never been in any of your combat channels. I was not even on the ts when I got banned. I told them about the karaoke and that I would stop in later and when I tried to stop in that night I was banned.

We seriously went over to dance in BG LA in good faith, to just have fun and we would love to do karaoke, but…

The person that banned you probably had no idea about any of this so it wasn’t done with any malice on our part.

I know all the servers talk kitten and it can get out of hand but it has been a huge pleasure fighting against BG and JQ for this amount of time. The quality of these servers is seriously second to none and it is going to be a sad day when the match ups get changed because I genuinely enjoy fighting you guys, even when you gank my staff ele like 5 times in a row. :p

Sometimes have stranger come our channel and speak or sing some weird voice.
So I will banned them, I’m not sure whether I banned killer.
I banned about 1-3 guys last week.

karaoke is good idea, our guild do this on friday night, it’s very fun.
but TS’s voice quality is awful for sing. so we used RC.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Sometimes have stranger come our channel and speak or sing some weird voice.
So I will banned them, I’m not sure whether I banned killer.
I banned about 1-3 guys last week.

karaoke is good idea, our guild do this on friday night, it’s very fun.
but TS’s voice quality is awful for sing. so we used RC.

Better to be too harsh than too lenient.
TS is for commanders and for coordination. That’s why its there, other interests not so much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

lol well I was told only a select few could unban people. Any chance you know anyone with the power to do it?

Might be difficult, you likely will need to register on either the SoR or the JQ community site, and contact the teamspeak guy directly there.

However forum registration (at least in JQ site) requires you to have a character in the JQ server so that you can be verified. Or you can try asking in the public forums section of the sites.

Ya that’s way to much trouble. Can’t wait to fight TC always have fun chilling with those guys been in their ts too.

Btw banning someone literally for just being on another server and nothing else… kinda sounds like online racism to me? Not allowed to enter your ts because I’m from a different background…

Also no I’m not trolling I’m actually a bit upset here. I literally did nothing to any of you, hangout in there one day and was banned the next. Never stepped into any of your wvw channels didn’t do anything to any of you and yet just because I’m from blackgate it means I’m a spy and banned.

Very classy

Wrex, one of the IRON leaders has said that you may be able to use IRON’s TS for Karaoke. Wrex only listens to Justin Bieber, so long as you can promise her thats all you will sing, then you are good to come. (her bedroom is covered in his posters)

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Hey BT when are you guys expecting to fully be on BG? We ran into about 15 of you guys last night on BG BL but we outnumbered you by a bit. Always looking forward to new competition so hopefully you guys get over here soon!

Well it’s not looking good for this weekend. Hopefully there will be some holes in the ‘full’ status sometime monday-tuesday before the patch as I’m sure that will bring people into the game.

We currently have about 30 over. Those of us who are over are already having fun and we are all looking forward to getting the rest of [BT] here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Some people are clearly more talented then others. I was running for good 20 mins near bay wall, catching BG treb shots from garry (because poor guys build trebs too far and was unable to damage wall itself), until someone finally realize “oh, here is too low and irregular numbers and bay still uncontested, may be i do something wrong”. It was really fun xD

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

No server will find a better WvW guild anywhere in this game than IRON, glad to see your enjoying yourselves boys and girls

Cuddlestrikes mental (in a good way) your posts crack me up

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

SoR’s ts is I believe 2nd in the US and in the top 5 for world wide in terms of users and activity. As such it attracts a lot of trolls and DDOSers. (Both from the servers we fight and from people who have nothing to do with GW2) Sometimes the commanders let the trolls stick around (especially if they are funny and give us a good laugh) however most of the time its a quick kick in the nuts and out the door they go. It sounds to me like you were the victim of a quick kick to the nuts. I think in future it would be better for you to prearrange who you are meeting and meet them in their guild channel.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: barrage.1089

barrage.1089

bg jq stahp running just stahp you might get a kill or two if you actually fight us

Commander “Suicide” Freijnor

SoR lifer

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

" The first 2 days of this matchup were quite exciting. I think it’s fair to say, SoR in general loved the double team and we thrived in it, it was very exciting. BG and JQ did a fantastic job Friday and Saturday just concentrating on us, today however that focus is gone. We humbly ask that moving forward you guys renew that focus and continue the double team, do not attack each other, just SoR. Yes, I am asking you to concentrate and just attack us for the rest of the matchup, we really do not care what place we come in quite frankly, but we want the action to be non-stop and exciting.. Lets make the rest of this matchup one to remember"
-Indo

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

I am Kiltor and i support this message

<edit:> kitten ts push to talk caps lock!
Kiltor – [Retribution] –

(edited by Kiltor.9362)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Shh, not that loud, I need some sleep.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mauri.1496

Mauri.1496

Score Update @ 7:49 P.M. EST

Attachments:

Mauri
Despicable [ME]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

" The first 2 days of this matchup were quite exciting. I think it’s fair to say, SoR in general loved the double team and we thrived in it, it was very exciting. BG and JQ did a fantastic job Friday and Saturday just concentrating on us, today however that focus is gone. We humbly ask that moving forward you guys renew that focus and continue the double team, do not attack each other, just SoR. Yes, I am asking you to concentrate and just attack us for the rest of the matchup, we really do not care what place we come in quite frankly, but we want the action to be non-stop and exciting.. Lets make the rest of this matchup one to remember"
-Indo

Well I think this is a first, a server asking to be double teamed.

Be careful what you wish for.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

That is because most people only care about winning, we only care about the fights and right now there are no fights.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

-Indo

I don’t think its JQ you should be directing this at

Was that an INDO guild tag I saw out on JQ BL tonight buried in amongst about 15/TW/TWL and surrounded by another 40 or so SoR mixed guild tags?

Was amusing when you did split and had a bunch coming though the west outer hole in garry and another hitting water gate and yet another hitting south east gate. That was a big bunch of bananas you had there.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

-Indo

with all do respect to BG and JQ we just would like to end our time together with epic fights rather than siege wars.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

Yeah Glory Thieves [INDO] haha

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

I don’t get it.

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

I don’t get it.

we can understand.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

-Indo

with all do respect to BG and JQ we just would like to end our time together with epic fights rather than siege wars.

someone forgot to tell JQ sea ATM that sor were the target , they just seen red and got their blood lust on last nite, which is strange for Atm given sor held mostly everything and they had a full map zerg.

we were so out numbered yet we did wipe them a few times , then Wahaa must of had his secound coffee and then got organised , then no more wipes But anyways I had fun holding bg garri , and the fight for hills was just epic,till the land of nod called me in

Great battles as usual ATM ,it is so much fun playing against you guys.( now go pick on sor they have asked you tooo lol

cheers Phabby

in Match-ups

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

SoR! The new overpopulated bandwagon server of bads and try hards!

“We only care about the fights!”

Yeah, that 500 PPT and 30 arrow cart assault on JQ Garri after capping the known universe is all about the fights!

“We don’t care about winning.”

Yeah, so instead of resting folks, run 24 hour zerg-athons with no chance of losing a battle because you have 70 players dry humping each other.

I liked you guys a LOT better when you actually DID have to fight.

I hope next week you draw TC and DB and are bored stiff in 3 of 4 time slots and realize that the only thing that kept you guys fighting for so long was having to earn it. Now? Enjoy the slow, painful bleed out as folks get tired of killing gates and NPCs.

BG? Still love ya. Hope to see you soon.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Yeah, that 500 PPT and 30 arrow cart assault on JQ Garri after capping the known universe is all about the fights!

Yeah, so instead of resting folks, run 24 hour zerg-athons with no chance of losing a battle because you have 70 players dry humping each other.

I hope next week you draw TC and DB and are bored stiff in 3 of 4 time slots and realize that the only thing that kept you guys fighting for so long was having to earn it. Now? Enjoy the slow, painful bleed out as folks get tired of killing gates and NPCs.

So true.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

I love how BG are playing so hard for the ppt in BG BL lmfao.

We are /waving in open field to try and get some fights, but they just sit in their tower.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

correction, 1 ac for every rallian

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Ultimaistanza.4793

We had 2 ac’s for each of our zerglings, learn to count :P

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

oh my bad he may be right! i had ac and balista next to me

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

JQ is decent.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

You sound mad. I guess the JQ of old response would be “I wish DB/TC would move up so a real T1 server can challenge us”

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

It’s hard when BG keeps taking our stuff, quite frankly the fight for 1st is over, it’s obvious BG is just playing for 2nd now.

They are pretending to pressure SoR but are really taking the easy points from JQ. Why should we get into a 1v1 against SoR by ourselves when BG are playing like snakes?

We had a good 2v1 going Fri and Sat against SoR until BG started screwing us over taking our stuff.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

well maybe some diplomacy could come in handy? The week is still young!

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Well that’s very disappointing, the borderland that you’ve been defending all night is lost because of technical difficulties.

I take offense to that. We put hard work into making all your structures paper and to simply pass all the credit off to Anet for your bl loss is simply rude.

Hard work? Probably more like FEAR taking out every arrow cart with their usual shenanigans and then the few people actually defending can’t do anything to stop you.

-Indo

someone forgot to tell JQ sea ATM that sor were the target , they just seen red and got their blood lust on last nite, which is strange for Atm given sor held mostly everything and they had a full map zerg.

we were so out numbered yet we did wipe them a few times , then Wahaa must of had his secound coffee and then got organised , then no more wipes But anyways I had fun holding bg garri , and the fight for hills was just epic,till the land of nod called me in

Great battles as usual ATM ,it is so much fun playing against you guys.( now go pick on sor they have asked you tooo lol

cheers Phabby

Lol, waha loves fighting us too much to hit SoR and I don’t blame him. Our fights against ATM are always good fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

You sound like a furious scrub.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

It’s hard when BG keeps taking our stuff, quite frankly the fight for 1st is over, it’s obvious BG is just playing for 2nd now.

They are pretending to pressure SoR but are really taking the easy points from JQ. Why should we get into a 1v1 against SoR by ourselves when BG are playing like snakes?

We had a good 2v1 going Fri and Sat against SoR until BG started screwing us over taking our stuff.

Last nite in oceanic we came on to an almokittenlly capped ,by sor, JQBL and everything else and tryed to take stuff off them, instead of going after sor, jq decided the easy option was to hit what we had capped so we defended. Seams taking a t3 object wasnt in jq’s intrest last nite. then Wahaa decide we were a better fight then sor

So you figure that out cause we can’t, since your main aim that has been said time and time again is “WE ALWAYS GO AFTER GREEN”

in Match-ups

Ultimaistanza.4793

Hard work? Probably more like FEAR taking out every arrow cart with their usual shenanigans and then the few people actually defending can’t do anything to stop you.

-Indo

cheers Phabby

Lol, waha loves fighting us too much to hit SoR and I don’t blame him. Our fights against ATM are always good fun

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

SoR and such would like fights. I understand that but it is extremely difficult when you come on to 400+ppt and everything T3, and a mega blob in every border waiting. SoR you cant say you have been through all of this yes you logged on to 400+ and T3, however we did not have 30-40 people waiting on every border. Not taking away your credit don’t think I am please. I am just saying if you want fights your not going to find them that often if those people cant make progress on a map.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

So true.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: barrage.1089

barrage.1089

can only think of one major guild iin the past 3 weeks that have joined us which is IRON. they pretty much take care of every borderland bythemselves in euro time by bouncing around. and attacking the jq keep cause NOTHING ELSE TO DO when you wont come and fight us. i have spent more time trying to chase ppl down than actually fighting you guys. all we want is to fight you guys if you would actually fight us out in the field then we wouldnt have to root you out of the towers and keeps but you just turn and run as soon as you see any of the tags of our major guilds

Commander “Suicide” Freijnor

SoR lifer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

SoR you cant say you have been through all of this yes you logged on to 400+ and T3, however we did not have 30-40 people waiting on every border. Not taking away your credit don’t think I am please. I am just saying if you want fights your not going to find them that often if those people cant make progress on a map.

Your right, we had it much worse. We logged in for 7 weeks of 0 ppt and fully sieged T3 keeps in T2 with BG’s zergs waiting, and yet we managed to pull the lead back every single night. Resilence is the word I’m thinking of.
Edit- it was actually 11 weeks

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

SoR you cant say you have been through all of this yes you logged on to 400+ and T3, however we did not have 30-40 people waiting on every border. Not taking away your credit don’t think I am please. I am just saying if you want fights your not going to find them that often if those people cant make progress on a map.

Your right, we had it much worse. We logged in for 7 weeks of 0 ppt and fully sieged T3 keeps in T2 with BG’s zergs waiting, and yet we managed to pull the lead back every single night. Resilence is the word I’m thinking of.

Didn’t think this was T2 sorry

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

i have spent more time trying to chase ppl down than actually fighting you guys. all we want is to fight you guys if you would actually fight us out in the field then we wouldnt have to root you out of the towers and keeps but you just turn and run as soon as you see any of the tags of our major guilds

Welcome to being on the winning server, I see you’re new to this. When people are outnumbered they aren’t going to fight you in the open field just to feed your megazergs lootbags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Makes it even worse then, your guilds should have the resilence to take fully sieged keeps, after all JQ has been in T1 the longest.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Makes it even worse then, your guilds should have the resilence to take fully sieged keeps then, after all JQ has been in T1 the longest.

We don’t field 30 people for every guild or have militia to get that many on each map. And yes JQ has been in T1 the longest, but we do it with everything we have.

Ben Sheets Reborn