Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

talks too much imo

Tier 1: SoR/JQ/BG 05/24/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

@Fixeon

Every militia in the game thinks SoR is stacked to the max. Why would the tick matter to them? Welcome to being the new superpower and welcome to your new battle: that of boredom, Fixeon. We, on the other hand (JQ and strikeforce) are loving it. I actually moved to JQ from SoR because I like being the underdog. It’s a role I cherish. And there’s always good fights, no matter what, from our perspective.

weird i thought you moved to JQ to “boost their already powerful NA”
translation: they were your sure shot to win

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I wish Indo was on my server.

Fixed for ya.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

On behalf of Shadow Gypsies and our supporting Quarrians, I would like to thank BG and SoR for the copious amounts of bags that you provided us (and we probably provided you) in JQ BL this evening. Thank you for the whine post Choo member, it added to the laughter in SG teamspeak.

Who are the Shadow Gypsies? New transfer?

They’re crap at best.

Who are you again? To judge a guild or not LOL

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

You can tell who takes the game too seriously by the people who get negative over a positive post.

I don’t take this game too seriously, do you even rl, bro?

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Oh Trahearne, the 6 paragraph long Sanctimonious Rall posts are back.

You made me laugh at work sir. Well played

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Post-patch, still Arrow Cart Wars 2.. no thank you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

You can tell who takes the game too seriously by the people who get negative over a positive post.

Indeed. Some ppl just need to take off their envy glasses.

Käï | Sanctum

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thucydides.8510

Thucydides.8510

Big thanks to JQ and BG wvw’ers who made their way to the Obsidium Sanctum last night. Y’all were the best farm since Union Waypoint and a lot more fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Thumbs up for RK for giving us the short fight in BG BL.

Before you say it – yes we did outnumber you atleast 2 (Mabey even 3) to 1.

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

(edited by Masori.3528)

in Match-ups

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Well looks like we have more living story and this time we are getting 2 rares for meta event, don’t expect to see much JQ online in WvW, as always living story takes priority over WvW. When the living story ends, prepare for punishment brought to you buy JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

welp its been about an hour and we were only run away from twice!

props to [vH] for trying to fight us

Hope your not referring to us running away. We alwaykitten you. regardless of being out numbered by more then 2-1 we still looked for some open field. Was fun either way

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Match-ups

watch out or bleed.3068

Thank you vH. You’re one of the few guilds that actually stay and fight. : )

We were looking for open field, even though you guys out numbered us we still stayed and fought. As well as came back a few times. Was a good time.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Big thanks to JQ and BG wvw’ers who made their way to the Obsidium Sanctum last night. Y’all were the best farm since Union Waypoint and a lot more fun.

Nothing better than pulling 10 EG off the cliff to their deaths with a single temporal curtain =D Please do come back again!

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

@Fixeon

Every militia in the game thinks SoR is stacked to the max. Why would the tick matter to them? Welcome to being the new superpower and welcome to your new battle: that of boredom, Fixeon. We, on the other hand (JQ and strikeforce) are loving it. I actually moved to JQ from SoR because I like being the underdog. It’s a role I cherish. And there’s always good fights, no matter what, from our perspective.

weird i thought you moved to JQ to “boost their already powerful NA”
translation: they were your sure shot to win

Read his post for content, and you know why we moved to JQ. At the time there was a 1.5 map gap in coverage for NA coverage when we came here. Chopps moved to JQ from SoR and joined up with SF. Interpret the post properly please.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

We were looking for open field, even though you guys out numbered us we still stayed and fought. As well as came back a few times. Was a good time.

Well we can do a stand-up numbered open field, happy to!
Reason we mentioned it is we don’t know you. We’re curious where you came from, who you guys are.. Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the community. Quite glad to see a new power rising on an opponent server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

jed actually wut chopps said was that he moved from sor to the underdog jq YET at the time he moved jq was the top dog and bg and sor were the underdogs. a week after he moved bg took top spot can run the time lines pretty easily if u check his post history

again he wanted to play ona underdog server yet moved to the top dog so wut he said was well bullkitten

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

Well people have said for months that SOR has the #1 NA so it could be said moving off of the best NA to another server that fights them means he went to the underdog in a round about kinda way. (I think I just confused myself)

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

lol ya if he ment he moved to the underdog server during na prime then ya he did but I don’t think that is wut he ment . Doesn’t really matter tho even if he moved to the top dog just don’t try and lie and paint a picture that’s false

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Nothing better than pulling 10 EG off the cliff to their deaths with a single temporal curtain =D Please do come back again!

Is temporal curtain not affected by the five man cap? Not trying to troll, just genuinely curious.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Well people have said for months that SOR has the #1 NA so it could be said moving off of the best NA to another server that fights them means he went to the underdog in a round about kinda way. (I think I just confused myself)

This, JQ has never had really strong NA. So while JQ as a whole was stacked, maybe he wanted the challenge during the TZ when he played which was NA?

Man people take things so serious. Let the man play where he wants, all that matters is he’s having fun on JQ.

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

u r right kryyg and for my part in keeping it going I am srry

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Is temporal curtain not affected by the five man cap? Not trying to troll, just genuinely curious.

They must have blindly followed their commander to their deaths. =D

Also, if you really are genuinely curious, I’d like to introduce you to a website: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/ (not trying to troll).

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

(edited by cyyrix.6105)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

For months NA was relatively even for all three servers, each would have nights during the week when they would tick higher than the other two up until about the time BG took in Kaineng guilds. To say any had the best NA during those roughly 3 months is inaccurate and a misrepresentation of the server dynamics.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

jed actually wut chopps said was that he moved from sor to the underdog jq YET at the time he moved jq was the top dog and bg and sor were the underdogs. a week after he moved bg took top spot can run the time lines pretty easily if u check his post history

again he wanted to play ona underdog server yet moved to the top dog so wut he said was well bullkitten

I dont have time to babysit forum posts I dont want reasonings of SF transferring to JQ for xyz reasons being confused with the whole team. Chopps is a big boy he can handle his own

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

naw dude I respect sf and my respect for ur guild has only grown with in the pass month with some ppl bailing on u guys and u standing strong

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

watch out or bleed.3068

Reason we mentioned it is we don’t know you. We’re curious where you came from, who you guys are.. Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the community. Quite glad to see a new power rising on an opponent server.

We have always been here. Just under multiple Guild Tags. finally decided to focus under 1 Which has been very successful thus far, and would love to do a equal ops.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Game over man….

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: silkysoft.6749

silkysoft.6749

SoR have siege

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamin.6528

Jamin.6528

Yeah what is this? SoR can drop rams, but we can’t?

Lucromia Mukroc – Necromancer
Leader of The Hardcore Caravan [HC] – Blackgate
http://thehardcorecaravan.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

No we can’t drop seige either

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

devs r working on a fix but u will prob need to wait a few hours if not a day for the fix gg

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

So…….SoRBL, FEAR and TSYM camping it? Why we cant have any fun with out 10 people atm

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

We have always been here. Just under multiple Guild Tags. finally decided to focus under 1 Which has been very successful thus far, and would love to do a equal ops.

How am I right so often?? (Inside joke, Guildies get it)
Are you by chance having my old friend silencingmachine on your roster?
I’m glad to see some of the small JQ guilds consolidating finally. You’re on the path to a higher level of gameplay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nor.2057

Nor.2057

Well this last patch was a letdown in the PvE aspect hopefully more JQ coverage in wvwvw cause of this :P? also saw there supposed to be improvements over lag in big wvwvw fights hopefully that comes true when trying to stomp a zerg with our moderate sized groups o.o . (although the red sea of sor sometimes is to massive)

||Acolytes|| Sanctum of Rall||Destiny’s End||

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

For months NA was relatively even for all three servers, each would have nights during the week when they would tick higher than the other two up until about the time BG took in Kaineng guilds. To say any had the best NA during those roughly 3 months is inaccurate and a misrepresentation of the server dynamics.

Only NA guild that BG got out of that was RISE, Meow and WM are SEA and Oceanic

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Only NA guild that BG got out of that was RISE, Meow and WM are SEA and Oceanic

I was just using it as a time placeholder for when the change started because 3 months of stale was shaken up.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

R.I.P. J.Q. ……..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

The only thing I wish for, is for all servers to remain competitive. Who cares if you’re 1st, 2nd or 3rd… just show the kitten up to fight!

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Incoming movement

BG: WM, RISE, Meow, MERC, ND, BT
Result: 3rd place

SoR: Iron
Result: 1st place

You can say iron “carries” or whatever, but even when you’ve consumed 6 other guilds you still struggled to place 2nd.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

The only thing I wish for, is for all servers to remain competitive. Who cares if you’re 1st, 2nd or 3rd… just show the kitten up to fight!

Tell that to Blackgate

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

SOR, its great you got a chance to win now. But don’t gloat too much. Your not making more friends by being bad winners. Just enjoy your wins. Its only a matter of time before the next bandwagon movements make a difference. Its been happening in WvW since day 1. It will continue to happen no matter how much you tell yourselfs otherwise. And at the end of the day do you want you server and/or your guilds to be remembered as the guys that took winning with some graciousness or the ones that were terrible big mouths when they finally got their win?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Incoming movement

BG: WM, RISE, Meow, MERC, ND, BT
Result: 3rd place

SoR: Iron
Result: 1st place

You can say iron “carries” or whatever, but even when you’ve consumed 6 other guilds you still struggled to place 2nd.

Come now. We did receive transfers but don’t whitewash your own!

Remember NYS, AFS, HIRE that make up most of your SEA? What about all the SBI guilds you absorbed as it crashed and burned? I don’t even remember most of those names. These transfers all happened around the same time period. Let’s not pretend that the super servers are not all the same in that they needed an infusion of new players to help them get to where they are.

Enough with the revisionist history please, SOR. There’s really nothing to be ashamed of.

Edit: how could I forget TSYM ?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

(edited by Neuromancer.2148)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mutaram.6725

Mutaram.6725

Game over man….

But Flake you know as well as I do…… They mostly come out at night. Mostly.

Mutus JQ
Never trust the man in the brown suit

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Tell that to Blackgate

Just take a look at the score man. Blackgate is showing up.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Tell that to Blackgate

JQ is the one not showing up.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Hmmm… pretty sure that’s a double team in progress…. oh well

After all the nonsense you guys pulled the past 2 days, you deserved it. We are coming for you BG, get ready. You’re only 14k ahead of us, be prepared to get 3rd 2 weeks in a row.

Come again?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

SOR, its great you got a chance to win now. But don’t gloat too much. Your not making more friends by being bad winners. Just enjoy your wins. Its only a matter of time before the next bandwagon movements make a difference. Its been happening in WvW since day 1. It will continue to happen no matter how much you tell yourselfs otherwise. And at the end of the day do you want you server and/or your guilds to be remembered as the guys that took winning with some graciousness or the ones that were terrible big mouths when they finally got their win?

Agreed. Unfortunately there will be those who will choose to think the latter, whether it’s out of animosity thanks to our forum trolls, or some other reason. I do believe that the majority of the server are choosing to be gracious winners. Whether others agree or not, we believe we’ve reaped what we’ve sowed and are enjoying the fruit of our labor. It’s just unfortunate that those who aren’t enjoying it humbly are the most vocal ones in this forum.

You shouldn’t judge an orchard by a few bad apples.

Käï | Sanctum