Tier 1: SoR/JQ/BG 05/24/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

Right, guys, this game was made in AMERICA, so it’s definitely meant for AMERICANS. Get it??

JQ and BG have more than enough population during NA prime time to fill all 4 BLs. It is up to you guys to find the leadership and motivation for those people.

Perhaps you can offer some suggestions on how to do that? We aren’t as smart as you.

People play what they want to play.

(edited by aelflune.8590)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

do u not read the t2 matchups or the recruiting threads where tc says they can que all 4 maps or that db can que 3 of 4 and have a good force on the 4th ??

also some lower tiers have also said they can have ques on 2-3 maps during na weird how t1 server has less ppl during na prime then lower tiers huh

There is a big difference between queueing 2-3 maps vs queues on all 4 maps. BG can regularly queue on 2 or 3 maps, however it’s at the expense of not having enough force to counter SoR on the 4th map in current t1 meta, and that’s usually where most of SoR’s ppt lead coming from during NA.

Also I see you completely avoid talking about my second point about how BG never stacked our off-hour coverage since it is recruited to compete with JQ while SoR dominate in your off-hour coverage.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Are NA servers complaining about coverage during NA prime time now? What a sad state your servers must be in if you can’t get your NA population to play. You want to complain about SEA and EU, fine. I get that. But to complain that your NA can’t compete is just pathetic. The EU guilds thinking of transferring to JQQ and BG should really start looking at the T2 servers instead.

NA servers don’t necessarily mean good NA coverage. I don’t know why people keep insisting on this.

You are playing on a T1 NA server. It’s not an excuse either. You don’t get here without have a good NA presence.

You get to T1 by having a normal NA presence while a top non-NA presence. Having queues on 2 to 3 maps is definitely a normal/decent NA presence, however that’s not enough to compete when the other server can queue 4 maps on an average weekday.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Get wiped by TW, switch BL’s
Get wiped by Choo, switch BL’s
Get wiped by Tsym, switch BL’s
Get wiped by… Aww screw it! Just go to forums and complain about coverage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Seems like the opposite to me and at least my guild. If we wipe we learn and move on and usually get on the topic of chocolate.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I will laugh so hard if we all get matched up again for next week, $20 says it’ll happen xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I really want a DB/JQ/BG matchup and see who would get double teamed

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Next match prediction: SoR/FC/HoD.

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

That’s funny, but obvious answer is obvious!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Long as we don’t get put against SoR again I am happy.

DB/JQ/BG sounds nice.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gandalf The Grey.1058

Gandalf The Grey.1058

Seems like the opposite to me and at least my guild. If we wipe we learn and move on and usually get on the topic of chocolate.

I agree. Your guild has heart and dedication. I watched the GvG last night and you all were fierce and never gave up. One of your guys even came in to our TS to chat with us, that DESERVES mountains of respect, and WE do respect your guild. You will only learn if you try. Most guilds cannot say that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

I guess its time to part ways for the last T1 pillars.( Reminds me of pokemon where the 3 legendary dogs moved out.)
It’s been a blast fighting BG and JQ, even though its the same ol matchup we’ve had for months, everyone from all servers still go out there and give a fight.

Good luck to us 3 tyrants for the next matchup. Keep fighting and give your opponents a hell of a fight!

Cheers

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Wasn’t really directed at you guys, or sf, or rise or anyone who’s putting the guild in this war. But it can’t be denied there’s an army of quitters hiding in pve hoping someone else will save the day.
Some are even hoping they’ll be able to steamroll weaker servers down the tiers so they don’t have to get better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I agree. Your guild has heart and dedication. I watched the GvG last night and you all were fierce and never gave up. One of your guys even came in to our TS to chat with us, that DESERVES mountains of respect, and WE do respect your guild. You will only learn if you try. Most guilds cannot say that.

Yep, yep I came on to SoR TS to thank for GvG and good fights ect. It really helped us in the long run by picking up this extra experience.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

I guess its time to part ways for the last T1 pillars.( Reminds me of pokemon where the 3 legendary dogs moved out.)
It’s been a blast fighting BG and JQ, even though its the same ol matchup we’ve had for months, everyone from all servers still go out there and give a fight.

Good luck to us 3 tyrants for the next matchup. Keep fighting and give your opponents a hell of a fight!

Cheers

As far as I know, we’ll be stuck with eacth other next week too. Or did something just change?

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Long as we don’t get put against SoR again I am happy.

DB/JQ/BG sounds nice.

DB vs JQ in same bracket would be pretty amazing. Server hate between the two runs deep due in part to the very public ex commander vs commanders spat and transfer …… this would be a match for server pride and I hope JQ destroys DB!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Cheers

As far as I know, we’ll be stuck with eacth other next week too. Or did something just change?

Anet just posted 30min ago, they are going to implement the new system after all. Just no new leaderboards yet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

This may seem strange, but I’m looking for a Guardian with Twilight from either SoR or JQ. There may be gold and YouTube involved. Please contact at your earliest convenience.

Also, score update!

Chris, I’d like a duel that doesn’t involve your 2 guildmates jumping me the second I engage. You going to be in EB tomorrow morning as well?

I don’t do pre-organized duels anymore, but if you find me alone I’m happy to fight.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Going by the example they gave before i think it will be sor,jq and kaineng for the reset.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

My guess is SOR, DB and Kaineng…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

snip

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

gracias!

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

oPP & RIOT vs CDS, CAPS, TSYM, and a few others two nights ago… that was an epic skirmish guys, well played on all sides:

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

I’m gonna go for the colors XD
So my guess will be
SoR/TC/Maguuma
BG/DB/Kaineng
JQ/FA/YB

On the other hand, DB vs JQ will be fun to watch.

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

(edited by XIII.6351)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Been great fighting all of you over the past few months, good luck all in next weeks matchup and hopefully, we will fight each other again!

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

in EU the top 3 tiers haven’t changed and they are way more imbalanced, so its likely the same servers will fight this week too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I’m gonna go for the colors XD
So my guess will be
SoR/TC/Maguuma
BG/DB/Kaineng
JQ/FA/YB

On the other hand, DB vs JQ will be fun to watch.

SoR/BG/TC
JQ/DB/FA

That’s only if we are lucky to actually see a change…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yshyr.8709

Yshyr.8709

in EU the top 3 tiers haven’t changed and they are way more imbalanced, so its likely the same servers will fight this week too.

The new system just introduces a small random element. The most likely match up remains SOR/JQ/BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

What I imagine this weeks reset meetings to look like.

Attachments:

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

hehe, if that matchup in your attachment hold true, I wager JQ will see a sizable increase in active wvw participants this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

hehe, if that matchup in your attachment hold true, I wager JQ will see a sizable increase in active wvw participants this week.

i think JQ will have ques on every borderland for the whole week!

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

i think JQ will have ques on every borderland for the whole week!

Indeed and if JQ were to beat DB…it will do a lot for server morale which is always a good thing when it comes to WvW participants.

in Match-ups

Posted by: westerosbanshee.4056

westerosbanshee.4056

Thansk JQ and BG for the fights. This past month has been my first WvW experience, and you guys made it exciting all the way through.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

I hope the hilarity that is ensuing on the EU servers happens for NA as well. Some servers are in two tiers or they are fighting themselves.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I hope the hilarity that is ensuing on the EU servers happens for NA as well. Some servers are in two tiers or they are fighting themselves.

None of that is accurate. Devon already said we won’t actually know who we’re fighting until we log in to WvW tonight.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

None of that is accurate. Devon already said we won’t actually know who we’re fighting until we log in to WvW tonight.

You aren’t reading what is going on with the EU reset are you? It’s all messed up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yshyr.8709

Yshyr.8709

That might actually be fun. SoR vs SoR vs SoR.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

That might actually be fun. SoR vs SoR vs SoR.

TW vs Choo vs FEAR

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Wasn’t really directed at you guys, or sf, or rise or anyone who’s putting the guild in this war. But it can’t be denied there’s an army of quitters hiding in pve hoping someone else will save the day.
Some are even hoping they’ll be able to steamroll weaker servers down the tiers so they don’t have to get better.

You have a way with words but it definitely doesn’t sound like your referring to SF, or RISE, or any of those guys :x

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

TW vs Rise

TW vs HzH

Even though we will be mixing up the matchups this week, TW is a hardcore wvw guild and looks for any challenges from all servers and welcome even the EU servers to the fights even though that may be abit more difficult.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

You aren’t reading what is going on with the EU reset are you? It’s all messed up.

I keep forgetting there’s an EU.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

BG received another guild transfer XF from Kain? Read it in the RE recruitment thread……

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

BG received another guild transfer XF from Kain? Read it in the RE recruitment thread……

PvX Asian guild.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

PvX Asian guild.

Those BG sure love their PvE.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Would be funny if that happens.Maybe in a few hours bg can claim they were triple teamed.

(edited by hammer.9721)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Just remembered about my first encounter with TW shortly as they made SoR their new home. I like to believe that running with them made me a hardcore wvw player.
It is a fact that TW has greatly contributed shaping SoR into a competitive wvw server.

The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep, one last time!
Let this be the hour when we draw swords together!
Fell deeds awake… Now for Wrath… Now for Ruin and the Red Dawn!

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Huge, the whole freaking MAP, groups shots with Cuddles are required before reset!!!!!!!
Let’s show them how T1 rolls!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

1)Get wiped by Choo, switch BL’s
2)Get wiped by Tsym, switch BL’s
3)Get wiped by… Aww screw it! Just go to forums and complain about coverage

LOL

1) never happened, Choo is to soft to wipe any1. Well mb happen with JQ xD
2) Had great fights against Tsym + pugs, but tbh majority of Pugs, so gratz to commanders =]
3) Finish the sentence bro! by…
I guess most would say IRON, BUT the real killers on SoR are numbers. When u guys come to a BL, i have to switch map or keep pressing 111111111 bc the LAG u bring is annoying to say the least.

Anyway, trolling apart, I wish the best for all of us, in the future this love/hate between our servers will spice battles even more! Peace!!!

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Anyone wanna duel? Drop me a whisper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Portal Master.9146

Portal Master.9146

I’m glad we’re getting some new servers to fight against. I will be very happy if we get away from SoR for a week. Their numbers NA time are demoralizing to me sometimes… lol
Many servers will be good matches at NA prime time. Even different tiers may be competitive for one night at least. Hope I can get in before the queues…
It will be only during the week when the coverage gaps show will there be big discrepancies.
Have fun all. Go JQ!