UW vs RoS vs AS 28/6/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

Even though my PC is dead for already 1,5 week, I saw this match-up and I had to start the thread!

Good luck from epic UW to powerful RoS and way too underrated Arborstone!
Have fun and keep the topic clean!

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Hey… nice to see UW again… some great fights last time… hopefully the same again this time.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

I think UW feels same way about RoS. RoS vs UW always was a ultimate match-up!(in this tier)

UW always had to step up their game because of the fast improvement of RoS guilds. WIC + XT gone but all other RoS guilds stepped up meanwhile(GoA especially, they grew MASSIVE) and last time RiOT with their almost-undefeatable zerg made UW have to step up more!

We won last time but like I said, we have to step up again, because I heard a guild reawakened in the meanwhile…….

VcY Welcome back from AA! We will not take it easier on you!

GL

PS to all RoS pugs: If your in WvW and see a big fat pink norn guardian or a sylvari stinking twilight guardian, make a 180 degree turn and go run with someone else, xD

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

Ahhhh finally a great matchup! Good luck guys and have fun.

And a very special welcome to some RoF people who have moved to our server this week due to their server’s unfortunate matchup. Hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

I think UW feels same way about RoS. RoS vs UW always was a ultimate match-up!(in this tier)

UW always had to step up their game because of the fast improvement of RoS guilds. WIC + XT gone but all other RoS guilds stepped up meanwhile(GoA especially, they grew MASSIVE) and last time RiOT with their almost-undefeatable zerg made UW have to step up more!

We won last time but like I said, we have to step up again, because I heard a guild reawakened in the meanwhile…….

VcY Welcome back from AA! We will not take it easier on you!

GL

PS to all RoS pugs: If your in WvW and see a big fat pink norn guardian or a sylvari stinking twilight guardian, make a 180 degree turn and go run with someone else, xD

thank you for your kind words i for one am looking forward to this week and back to proper fights good luck to all

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suspicious Nija.6790

Suspicious Nija.6790

Oh awesome.
Finally we get fights again ( no offense to fow and vabbi but it was boring last week )
and the loot bags ;P thx for all of them! we almost forgot the feel of a full inventory

Dreamland of Cookies [mmmh]
Never let facts interfere with your opinion.
R.I.P. Liquid World Experience

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

Nice match-up. DeX allready had a lot of good and nice fights, at this point thanks for all the lootbags.
Keep this clean and good luck to everyone this week!

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Ahhhh finally a great matchup! Good luck guys and have fun.

And a very special welcome to some RoF people who have moved to our server this week due to their server’s unfortunate matchup. Hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

Thanks for the kind welcome and the fun reset.
I blame Velocity for RoF´s matchup.
They are clearly bugged and need to be nerfed.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Hello UW and AS. Glad to see you again.
Maybe I’ll be playing more in this match than the last one.

Have fun guys, and keep the thread somewhat clean!

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Yesterdays fight at Danelon mine was one of the most epic fights for me in a long time. In a matter of minutes my kill counter went up with +-120. Dam that was insane.

Looks like it is going to be an amazing week.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

That camp fight was indeed insane. Fight the whole of AS at the entrance towards QL only to realise UW were coming in from Langor.

Wish I recorded that.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newagi.8056

Newagi.8056

Yes GL and HF

And pls keep the forum this time clear of those 1000 video post of a guild zerg wiping a pug zerg its kind of embarassing.

Madness Rises [Rise] – Gunnar’s Hold [EU]
Nimodem / Sempros

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vardy.3592

Vardy.3592

Shout out to the Arborstone player in [DS] fighting outside Valley tonight.

Saw a few guys take you on (even myself) and you beat them. Well played Sir.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Oh no… Archi said to defend SM when he went offline(he said he spent 5g for upgrades there). Now it is lost again lol.

Seems like one of these matchups where we should not upgrade SM – cause we stay awake all the night… capture a lot of other stuff while others already go to sleep…

Then we go too sleep(shortly after Archi left we got the outmanned buff) while others already finished their sleep and then attack back. Lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Well thats how it always is ^^
If we don’t defend, we will lose it

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuidivers.7614

Nuidivers.7614

Hahaha. Best picture found for this matchup !

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eagle.7208

Eagle.7208

BRILLIANT! You made my day!

~ Archi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aenorh.2897

Aenorh.2897

R
O
F
L
M
A
O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

+1.

UW surely knows how to blob.

~~Ayeres~~

in Match-ups

lordkrall.7241

+1.

UW surely knows how to blob.

You mean just like AS? ^^

We had two 25+ man blobs on us just an hour or so ago in your homeborder ^^

EDIT: I did of course mean AS

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

(edited by lordkrall.7241)

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

Nice for you, we had to interrupt our guild missions because there was a picnic group of as (60+) and a few uw (35+) inside of bay and hills.
You see how ridiculous it is to whine about blobs?
At this point thnx for the Loot from AS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samug.6512

Samug.6512

Greeting from Velocity Corporation to Arborstone players, after our “failed” defense of Bluelake Tower.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuidivers.7614

Nuidivers.7614

(edited by Nuidivers.7614)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veteran Oakheart.4035

Veteran Oakheart.4035

Recording in 1080p in blob fight, how good !
My youtube is better tho !

Spirit Spammer Joe – Legend x2 (S1) ~ GW 2005-2007 best gaming experience~
www.youtube.com/user/stephnbf
www.twitch.tv/veteran_oakheart

in Match-ups

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

We are so wanna watch a video with a french man going nuts, at least put the voice chat off if your going to post it here with mainly English speaking people who post here. But imo you people need to stop boosting your ego with the same crap video’s which is nothing more then “stack and attack” really there is nothing interesting about that.

Maybe I sound grumpy but I think some might agree you people should start too play and start taking this less serious.

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

Epic fight night again tonight! I managed to get a lil peak of AS fighting and RoS fighting!
AA had epic fights with DeX , with wipes on both sides! Great job DeX!

After RoS we went to AS BL. The first thing we see is something that I think quite impressive! A 50/60 man blob from AS. I never fought you guys b4 but noting from how uve been doing and that blob, this says to me that AS is quite a big server and that means no excuses can be made from now on about UW or RoS heavily outnumbering you!

AA will have great pleasure taking you down!

Cya on the battlefield!

PS: DeX note that you did not see half the power of AA yet,I smell REMATCHES coming week!<3

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Veteran Oakheart.4035

We are so wanna watch a video with a french man going nuts, at least put the voice chat off if your going to post it here with mainly English speaking people who post here. But imo you people need to stop boosting your ego with the same crap video’s which is nothing more then “stack and attack” really there is nothing interesting about that.

Maybe I sound grumpy but I think some might agree you people should start too play and start taking this less serious.

You sound grumpy ! This was mostly a blob fight show, if you don’t like french voices, click the sound icon and then it will mute the video, then put benny hill theme, and take it less serious !!

@AA: We have few commanders, which makes sometime big blobs. If it’s usefull, i can’t really tell, but truth is we are gathering a lot- Won’t tell the obvious here, you already saw this.

, XOXO Veteran

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

you also did not see hald of the strengh of dex, our guild raid today was not really with many dex, and we have lots of new members who first have to adapt our fighting style,
so we will improve.
Sorry that we blobbed your bay, we started with 35-40 but more ppl came once they saw the tag.
As a DeX it feels good to finally get a gg, most servers either did not recognize us or dont like us for reasons i dont know.
also a gg to your people
^.^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suspicious Nija.6790

Suspicious Nija.6790

Thanks for all the fights this evening from DeX, i we had a lot of fun at our borderland and a bit too much siegewars in UW bl but hey everyone uses siege.
And i had a lot of fun trebbing down your treb from the camp, i think i destroyed like 5 ac’s wihle aiming for the treb

Dreamland of Cookies [mmmh]
Never let facts interfere with your opinion.
R.I.P. Liquid World Experience

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

I thought this evening was epic, but why WHYYY do I notice this at the very last cap of the evening…..

Arborstone I am not accusing your whole server, but please make sure you fight against cheaters on your own server. I always got told from people about people cheating, I never actually witnessed it. I hoped that I would never see it, but I sadfully did tonight…..

This thief I was personally chasing in 1st place , went up N inner gate hills and suddenly dissappeared, I was searching for this person but then….his name popped up in the corner part of the N inner hills gate. He could run in and out. Despite the fact we eventually killed him, this still is a disgrace to AS and GW2.

I was shocked cuz of this game ruin-er so I did not took a screen. But someone else who was actually able to hit that mofo did. see the result:

Clearly u see a person in that corner part that clearly(according to the game) not belongs there. I hope that this is not something , you all know about. I think AS makes already a great chance of winning w/o those people.

Attachments:

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Veteran Oakheart.4035

Try to get an accurate screen and mail me the picture link, we may do something about that, otherwise , it’s kinda hard

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

after a slacking week last week finaly the nightcrapping event on RoS again….

i was shocked about the numbers from UW in the night, we where outmanned in almost every border…. cant remember from last fight i have seen so many UW online in the night…

it was a annoying night cuz you big zergs in eb and you’re homeborder UW xD (for us)

we had great fights, but crap thing was we cant hold our stuff in eb…

bit later in night we finaly could make our push, and get some point…

UW thnx for the fun this night, it was annoying sometimes for us, but after all we had our fun in you’re homeborder…

thnx guys… looking also forward with fights with AS

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

in Match-ups

Veteran Oakheart.4035

We, french need 6 days to think about a strategy to win, then it’s probably too late ! But ya, great fighting from both of UW and RoS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkwao.5621

Darkwao.5621

Nice exploit bug or cheat, i don’t know, this morning by RoS on Etheron Arborstones You build arrows cart outside lord’s hall hide by the wall and you can touch our arrows cart at the back of the hall !! Nice attack

in Match-ups

Luthan.5236

after a slacking week last week finaly the nightcrapping event on RoS again….

Yes, it happens… last matchup we also capped other stuff at the night. Losing SM every day makes you motivated to cap all the other stuff at night so the others lose all their upgrades at the keep and have something to reupgrade too.

I don’t know how many are only the early morning at UW… but it seems the other servers are attacking back at that time always – seems we stay up late until night and then not enough are playing in the morning… we just sleep at some other time(or work). Not playing 24/7 that many… that’s why it seems we have lost SM again(at least according to Millenium.org – I myself have not logged in since 5-6 hours).

Also: Interesting this night the attack from RoS at SM shortly after our commander announced he wanted to go offline(and removed his tag). As if they knew(maybe someone from the guild GuM told them? this guild seems to be at 2 or more servers… at least I know them UW and I think I saw at least 1 member as enemy at RoS…. strange).

in Match-ups

lordkrall.7241

The GuM on Underworld is the “original” GuM and the one on RoS is in no way connected to it.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Luthan… are you accusing GuM of spying then reporting it to another server?The GuM that vigorously defends UW borderland day and night? That’s harsh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calendra.9074

Calendra.9074

Accusing a guild of spying with no proof its kinda lame. Maybe you should think twice before posting such things on forums.

in Match-ups

Luthan.5236

I will take a screenshot next time. Even though lordkrall says the “GuM” on RoS is not related to the ones one UW I’m sure a few days ago in a big zerg I saw one RoS player with the same “GuM” and also the full name was the same… which was strange because there is “Underworld” in the guild name and that player was on RoS.

Of course for the other stuff(spying) you can’t be sure. Nobody knows. That’s why I’m saying “maybe” … not “I’m sure”. Could also be a coincidence that there RoS just rushed SM without first retaking their other towers(which is not an unusual strategy to just surprise the enemy… only a bit strange it happened shortly after the commander tagged down – fortunately he was still there and tagged up again). Also there could be tons of other players… everyone on UW knows about stuff happening on our server and could tell it to others.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calendra.9074

Calendra.9074

Well, unless you want to give a bad reputation to a guild, such thoughts should not be posted on forums. If you really want to “investigate”, you can always ask a GuM leader to clarify that for you.

in Match-ups

Eagle.7208

Good Morning,

I just had a whisper linking to this chat saying, “Good Game Cheater” I was pretty surprised, though it was a bad joke. Seems people seriously think that we purposely glitched through the door. For one thing, I was not the Commanding character at the time this glitch took place, I was on the map and I did see the chat where our team asked the people that ACCIDANTLY glitched through the door to please leave the keep and break the door as we should.

Screenshot proof will be posted soon, we’re just reading up the chatlogs now.

~Archi

in Match-ups

Luthan.5236

Well, unless you want to give a bad reputation to a guild, such thoughts should not be posted on forums. If you really want to “investigate”, you can always ask a GuM leader to clarify that for you.

Okay, sorry. I did not think that many posts would be created in reaction to my post – probably not much others would have paid attention then. I always see others doing the same… posting stuff then they are not even sure on the forums. And I thought this was a multi server guild… because some days ago in the chat someone explained “RoS has a 100 people on TeamSpeak, ask xyz he/she has been there a few weeks ago”. Don’t know that name of the person anymore(I put xyz because I don’t remember the name)… but I know I saw that person at our server and he was “GuM” so I thought it was common for that guild to have players on both servers. Also that’s why I did not think anything bad when I saw that other enemy with the same guild name.

And the think about spying really was something that everyone could have done.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Enocka.7421

Enocka.7421

Here you go and btw you would of lost the keep anyway you had maybe 2-3 players inside the keep. And i agree taking a keep using exploits is not nice

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

Here you go and btw you would of lost the keep anyway you had maybe 2-3 players inside the keep. And i agree taking a keep using exploits is not nice

Very good that Enocka posted that picture along with this text, because it proofs that AA did not participated but actually tried to prevent people from using the exploit. Look at the picture. Bob Sledge(top of chat box) is for instance a AA member and clearly u see him telling ppl to ’’not’’ use the exploit. Also the picture belongs to an AA member.

Bravo in guild [ AA] [ TME] [FFI] [ TS] [ NWA] of credit note still used her(it) cheats for reussir a grip(taking).

I would like u to remove AA from the list, since I dunt like people accusing my guild for using exploits when there is no proof(cuz the picture clearly shows no AA member). The picture posted by Enocka says that AA atleast had no part in it.

If u disagree, be happy to whisper or mail me through ingame or forum. I do not want to put a further discussion into this thread.

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Well, regarding a GuM member being on RoS, we have a few members with friends on your server, and some actually chose to transfer because of that. One of them soon decided though that he would not be staying, and for some reason decided to represent us even though still playing WvW on RoS. We asked him not to do so, because we can understand that this might cause some misunderstandings.

And I hope you realize that if we had intentions of spying we would not send someone still representing us. But I’m sure that I speak for everyone at GuM when I say we are only interested in fairplay and despise any act of spying or cheating whatsoever.

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

Nice exploit bug or cheat, i don’t know, this morning by RoS on Etheron Arborstones You build arrows cart outside lord’s hall hide by the wall and you can touch our arrows cart at the back of the hall !! Nice attack

that was in no way and exploit or cheat. i was there when it happened and it was actually misplaced and the guy on it simply moved his camera so he could see the ac’s….

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in Match-ups

Posted by: justthat.5214

justthat.5214

thanks uw for the lootbags… there were sooo many

The one and only [SLAP] mesmer ~ Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Eagle.7208

Lol at you hypocrit , its 18:30 and we just lost controll of the red keep that we were upgrading. Talking about our server using exploits. I can hereby confirm that your server most likely purposely exploited the area of effect loot bug. 30 enemys just glitched in through the door into the red keeps Lordsroom, a mesmer portal ported the rest in.

Our EB group is not really happy to see such exploitation, I’m afraid that you can except a lot of fire at your keep..

Attachments:

(edited by Eagle.7208)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

Loving the coordination of RoS guilds! Great fights at hills tonight, hate arrowcarts

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold