UW vs RoS vs AS 28/6/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Thanks for tonights fights guys. Awesome fun all round. Shoutout to PaX, very good guild, would like to fight you guys more

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

Felicitation to commander(major) Underworld, not capable of holding his players.

Has there 20 minutes, Drunk Underworld carries(wears) the North of belvedere – 4 players of arborstone which defende and Underworld once again cheating with a bug of door.

Bravo in guild [ AA] [ TME] [FFI] [ TS] [ NWA] of credit note still used her(it) cheats for reussir a grip(taking).

It becomes a habit on waiter(server), thus Is going to need that arena take penalties.

We everything the players of arborstone that we see Cheating are aussitot adjournment(transfer).

…..say what?

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReMix.4321

ReMix.4321

Thanks for tonights fights guys. Awesome fun all round. Shoutout to PaX, very good guild, would like to fight you guys more

Thanks , looking foward to have more fights whit you guys aswell

RemixBreaker-GH
[MM]Midnight Mayhem

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curzed.5178

Curzed.5178

Thanks! We’ve only recently started doing organized zerg in wvw so there is still alot to improve. Big shoutout to RIOT, VcY and DeX for the sick fights in our borderland tonight.
See you guys soon

Curzedxo – Necromancer
Pax Commander
Rank 149 and counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Nice. So a few accidentaly bugged into Arborstone keep and just now Arborstone took the Underworld keep and bugged into the keep on purpose. We were back in time… timer was at like 1 and checking gates and the small group was in already and gates were still up. I don’t think anyone checked watergate but that probably would not have been possible to open the gates with such a small group of <10 people in 2 minutes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taak.4063

Taak.4063

Chthonic Council (UW) way to kill our keep champion in EB

Attachments:

Rito Kalra
[dova] Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: nissart.6195

nissart.6195

Seriously… Please stop using this bug on purpose. I tell the 3 servers of course, and I don’t want any “yeah but AS/UW/RoS did it first etc etc..”. We are not 2 years old, we are here to get fun, and this is not fun..

Keep on reporting all people trying to take advantage of it.

[RCT] Officer – Arborstone

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

As someone from DeX i have to say i never saw the guild DEMO doing anything organised on our server, so i suppose it is a pve-guild meaning the player just follow a commander. That is why i dont think he used a hack. I think what happend was that he got downed and somehow wasnt at the position where he is located in the screen, this happens sometimes but you will go to his position when you use a leapskill.
I encountered something similar if i remember correctly.
If it really is a hack i can only apologize and say that we on the server RoS dont want things like that.

One thing i have to say to AS using exploits is that yesterday a mesmer tried to die at the watergate in bay but after i invited myself in his party he apologized and decided to die and waypoint.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

LoL guys seriously? Play some more WvW, wrongly displayed downed people happens soooo often. And please run out when you get glitched inside a tower/keep.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

LoL guys seriously? Play some more WvW, wrongly displayed downed people happens soooo often. And please run out when you get glitched inside a tower/keep.

Indeed, I’ve seen a lot of players with bugged downed locations, and it’s in no way a hack. Please don’t jump to conclusions so swiftly, and there’s no need to post every little bit of it on the forums. And we started this topic off so nicely, for a brief moment I actually thought we’d have a civilized thread. I would be nice to keep it clean from now on.

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

So.. there was some confusion? Well, I was the one repping GuM in RoS. That was just a joke and repped to some other guild shortly after to stop futher confusion. I have not passed ANY form of information, in ANY direction (not from uw to ros, nor from ros to uw).

I’ve been on holiday for a couple of days so I hope to see some good fights now, see ya there!

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

Sad that you have to use exploits. You outnumber us with all your people and still use tactics like that. Did not expect it from UW after seeing all your posts about the glitch at the red eb keep.
Sadly it happened and sadly it was not an individuum, it was a guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I would love to see screenshots on these “GuM” thieves doing this exploit.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

So yeah, GG UW, GG GuM. That’s all I have to say.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

It wasn’t a GuM thief and GuM says they were not aware the thief exploited in, I do know GuM as a fair guild.. which is why I’m kitten ed about this.

GuM & UW knows exactly who exploited into our Keep, so do I.. man up and report him please.

in Match-ups

Okaishi.8320

This got out of hand fast.

Like I’ve explained to Sceinna, we were not aware of any exploits. The mesmer who was ressed was not from GuM, the thief who apparently glitched inside was not from GuM either (Sceinna confirmed this to me). At the time we got a message of a mesmer being alive in Bay (already ressed) we were at your Hills. One of our mesmers only ported a few of our slow players in later after the first mesmer got us inside. And like I said, we weren’t aware of the situation regarding how exactly our mesmer was alive in Bay, and as it was a well-known player on our server we had little reason to doubt him. And I’m not sure if he was aware himself of how the thief got in, so I can’t make any statements on that part.

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

I know how the exploit works and when randoms say “a thief jumped from the water onto the rock”, that is a pretty accurate description.. rendering a video right now to show Anet so they can hopefully fix this asap.

I know the person in question and the first thing he did when he joined me on Surmia for a week.. is he exploited inside of enemy Bay. I would love to see him deny, but it wouldn’t be smart for him to pop on the forums and show his name at this point.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeranima.2853

Aeranima.2853

Poor FR at Mendon.

[Battle For Narnia] Aeonixus

Xifix | Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: viquing.8254

viquing.8254

Nice def on Mendon.
(And also good guildplay.)
A poor fr mesmer who hoped for recup mendon before sleep.

(And also long fight in stonemist who was incredible for many of us.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eagle.7208

Eagle.7208

We’re still tower sitting Mendon haha, it’s our weekly Wednesday event

We pick a tower, upgrade it and defend it as long as we can. We’ve been struggling a little bit with the Trebuchets, but the Tower is repaired and still stands!

~ Archi
~ Battle For Narnia [Narn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angel.9172

Angel.9172

Like i tought.

People indeed used exploits in bay on ROS.
I came wih my guild from Blackgate to Underworld to have less large fights and trying to recruit in here. but when i saw that exploit into bay from UW players… really pathetic.
If u find that a way to win from other servers please stay out of WvW then, cuz u ruin it for everybody. and believe me, if i see u or any guild doing it again i will make a video of it and send it to anet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

I know who exploited into Bay, I don’t know if he is a part of GuM or not but fact is that the mesmer was a GuM member and he participated in this even though the thief CLEARLY exploited into our Bay to res him.

Please don’t act all innocent, I’ve defended your kitten in every godkitten topic whenever people whined about exploits and hacks, just man up and admit to this. -_-

contradicted yourself so many times you really aint worth taking notice of,you don’t know if he is part of GuM,but the mesmer is a GuM member…just fo.I’ve never met such a whinging load of nobs in all the matches i’ve played in.
Suddenly UW are hacking and exploiting .CLEARLY you are full of kitten so just man up and admit to this

(edited by iorlas.6721)

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

iorlas, your point being….?

Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Match-ups

Okaishi.8320

Like i tought.

People indeed used exploits in bay on ROS.
I came wih my guild from Blackgate to Underworld to have less large fights and trying to recruit in here. but when i saw that exploit into bay from UW players… really pathetic.
If u find that a way to win from other servers please stay out of WvW then, cuz u ruin it for everybody. and believe me, if i see u or any guild doing it again i will make a video of it and send it to anet.

The thing is that it was the actions of a single player dragging a whole lot of innocent players with him into the dirt. I assure you that the matter will be dealt with and we don’t tolerate cheating and glitching at all, and if you do encounter people doing this stuff then you’re doing us all a favour by reporting them, as we will be doing too if we happen to observe this.

Please don’t pay too much attention to iorlas, I think he’s frustrated that the good name of our guild got tarnished when we took a portal that turned out to be made possible by a glitching thief, a fact we were not aware of. As a result we all got to be made ouf cheaters and glitchers here on the forums so I know where he is coming from, but I also know the frustration of losing a tower or keep due to unfair play so I urge everyone to resolve this in as good of a manner as possible. If you have anything else to add or if you have any other questions regarding this matter don’t hesitate to PM me as having such a discussion here is not in the best interest of this topic.

Member of TUP on Gandara

(edited by Okaishi.8320)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atlanis.1473

Atlanis.1473

Hi there,

first of all, there is no evidence this even went down like this.

I know GUM and i also know that they hate cheating in any kind and manner just as much as we do.

I want evidence before i will scream hacking guild x y its just way to easy and come to forum and cry about it.

Individuals of RoS hacked into our towers, xyz did, its getting old, report it and move along but dont cry omg hacks each time you loose something.

Certainly its not all just lost to hacks, if you claim that you get the uncle sam reward for storytelling.

Good match enjoying, killing Riot Vyc Dex lots this week, keep it up

Keva Windrift [Rain]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I suggest ArenaNet should fix all those glitches… you read too many stuff on these forums. Zoomhack. Other glitches like moving through a closed gate(today we also have seen at red EB keep the guild lord outside the inner wall). Also for me it was possible with super speed + rocket boots from some outer statue(past outer walls but outside the inner walls) at red keep to jump at the inner wall. ;-) But I jumped down again, did not want to get insta-killed there.

If they don’t fix stuff you can only assume it is allowed. Escpecially if it is stuff that has not been fixed for a long time(especially if it is a thief one would think it is okay for them to “sneak into a keep”). They seriously should do something about it. By not fixing it they only get more people to use this stuff if everyone is reading about it at the forums.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calendra.9074

Calendra.9074

I want to see some apologies from ones who said GuM glitched in keep, on this forum. You cannot jump to conclusions without having any proofs, or know what was really happened there. You guys contradicted a few times here, first time that was a GuM thief who ressed a mesmer, then that the mesmer was from GuM. Seems you don’t even have a proof that the thief who ressed the mesmer glitched in or not. If you have it, report that person to Anet, if not don’t flame on forums with false accusations.
So, apologies please.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

I want to see some apologies from ones who said GuM glitched in keep, on this forum. You cannot jump to conclusions without having any proofs, or know what was really happened there. You guys contradicted a few times here, first time that was a GuM thief who ressed a mesmer, then that the mesmer was from GuM. Seems you don’t even have a proof that the thief who ressed the mesmer glitched in or not. If you have it, report that person to Anet, if not don’t flame on forums with false accusations.
So, apologies please.

it might not occur to you that not everyone has the power to record gameplay. Just saying….

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

So, apologies please.

it might not occur to you that not everyone has the power to record gameplay. Just saying….

I think the point was more about the apology than the proof.

Anyways, Im sorry that something like this happened. Im not really clear what happened as I haven’t really played for the whole match up, but what I read here this thing should be already settled and that GuM had nothing to do with the glitchin part, just part on the portaling in which we weren’t aware was a “glitch portal”.

Anyways, as Im not really aware of the situation, Im not gonna talk anything else about this, but I can still assure you that any hackers and glitchers will be dealt inside and outside of our guild.

PS. Im also lil kitten ed, like Calendra, that I got the mark of a glitcher and cheater even though I wasn’t playing at the particular time, thanks to blaming guilds without investigating it any further.

PSS. For the rest of the game, lets have good fights and battles!

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: ClanSilmarillion.4091

ClanSilmarillion.4091

@people who wrongfully accused GuM: You are creating a trashy environment by blaming people and guilds based on hearsay. Tomorrow you may be falsely accused this way by someone else, who will be backed by someone and wham- you are a guild of haxzors. Do you really want to play in such an atmosphere? You faced us on the field fair and square, you know what we’re made of, why on earth should we resort to hax and glitches? So yes, I agree that an apology is in order.

Arien Clansilmaril and seven other capped toons @ GuM/UW

@UW (guess not for long)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

Screenshots maybe ?

But anyway like said without proof don’t make false statements when your not 100% sure who it was or how it happened. I’m pretty sure when you suddenly got a mesmer portal from some random guy your not like discussing for 5 minutes if it’s leggit. Sadly it happens that people take an advantage of a glitch without them knowing it, like perhaps this issue it just happens on every server.

So yeah kitten happens.

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

in Match-ups

Posted by: nissart.6195

nissart.6195

We’re still tower sitting Mendon haha, it’s our weekly Wednesday event

We pick a tower, upgrade it and defend it as long as we can. We’ve been struggling a little bit with the Trebuchets, but the Tower is repaired and still stands!

~ Archi
~ Battle For Narnia [Narn]

So boring xd
Anyway you made a good job on it.

Cheers RoS and UW for the fights in SM lord room!

By the way UW, it was not fair to bring your zerg to ogrewatch cut while I was defending alone against [BAM] ^^

edit: I also couldn’t “Finish” one of them, quite boring when there are 4 on you.

[RCT] Officer – Arborstone

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

Its a bit strange that you seem to see you as the victim in this all, (GuM). With that i dont want to say that you are hackers or anything.
I still have 1 question, why did your mesmer not respawn in there? Normally when a mesmer dies in a keep he asks if there is a Thief oder someone else hidden, which was not the case here. Also nobody was sitting on your corpse if im not mistaken so it would not even be funny to lie down.
Thats just what i think about all.
I dont really care that we lost Bay due to it, was paper anyways.
Also i believe that we can trust in Sceinnas posts here when he says that there are hacker on your server dont blame him for saying that, change whats going on on your server.
e/ i hope we can keep this clean again until its over. We as DeX had great fights and lots of fun actually so pls dont whine too much on the forum (this goes to all servers).

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

Hi!

I was commanding for GuM at the time. We were having a WvW-event. Heres what happened:

I got a whisper from a respected commander from UW which happens to be a mesmer which stated that he and a thief was inside bay. Why would i ask any questions about that? We rushed to Bay and got ported in rammed north inner, and capped it while our second commander on the map was putting pressure on hills with trebs.

@Agrios:
Fact is that neither the thief or the mesmer which is accused of glitching into bay is from our guild. If they did glitch in im ashamed, but i dont can’t really know much about it since i wasnt there to see it.

See you in the field!

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: aryastark.4687

aryastark.4687

Its a bit strange that you seem to see you as the victim in this all, (GuM). With that i dont want to say that you are hackers or anything.
I still have 1 question, why did your mesmer not respawn in there? Normally when a mesmer dies in a keep he asks if there is a Thief oder someone else hidden, which was not the case here. Also nobody was sitting on your corpse if im not mistaken so it would not even be funny to lie down.
Thats just what i think about all.
I dont really care that we lost Bay due to it, was paper anyways.
Also i believe that we can trust in Sceinnas posts here when he says that there are hacker on your server dont blame him for saying that, change whats going on on your server.
e/ i hope we can keep this clean again until its over. We as DeX had great fights and lots of fun actually so pls dont whine too much on the forum (this goes to all servers).

Well, I also belive we can trust in Sceinnas posts here, noone is saying that the glitching never happened, ppl are defending their guild wich is wrongly acused of cheating tho, and that is their god kitten right . Also, Seinna says he knows both the thief and the mesmer, but wont tell ? huh? Imo protecting cheaters is as bad as cheating, so he is being a little hypocritic here, isnt he

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curzed.5178

Curzed.5178

PAX frowns upon all these hacking shenanigans and makes a motion to ban all arrow carts until the rest of the week.

Yay/Nay?

Curzedxo – Necromancer
Pax Commander
Rank 149 and counting

in Match-ups

ClanSilmarillion.4091

@Agrios: Yesterday, in response to two posts wrongly accusing GuM you declared: “sad that you use exploits…sadly it happened and it was a guild”.

Today you find it strange that we see ourselves as victim and add that you dont mean to call us hackers.

Guess this is your way of saying “sorry guys seems there was a mistake”. You will probably understand how we feel better when your guild is wrongfully branded as haxzors.

Next time you feel like coming to the forums and somberly declaring what a tragic day it is for gaming history because a friend of yours wrote that guild xyz of server abc haxzored into your bay, make sure to have some facts to back you up…

@UW (guess not for long)

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

I have to say to that post from me that it was directly after we lost bay and i only posted what was written in our chat at that moment we were pretty sure that your people exploited, which wasnt the case.
Even though you seem to have a lot of glitch/exploit users on your server, as a guild you should try to do something against that and maybe next time question how a mesmer got inside a keep.

in Match-ups

ClanSilmarillion.4091

I will ask for a photo ID and fraps record and Anet confirmation and account pw next time I hear of an UW mesmer hiding in an enemy keep…

Every server has glitch users, including yours. Sad but true. I see, I report mine. You do the same.

With that, I feel like we’re running in circles now. So, well, see you in the field!

@UW (guess not for long)

in Match-ups

Okaishi.8320

Here is where it stops for me.. I’m not apologizing to anyone, GuM in my eyes participated in this as it was your zerg and your commander, wether you knew or not..

Sorry but your logic makes no sense. I guess you’d better report us all for glitching/exploting, because we “participated” in it right, and are just as guilty as the thief himself? I don’t have words to describe the stupidity of the statement I’m afraid, participating implies it was all part of our masterplan.

I guess you fail to to imagine what it would feel like if your whole guild being branded cheaters, a guild who has worked harder than anyone to keep the border safe, who has spent the most time doing the unrewarding tasks of siegeclicking, escorting dollies and border patrol, a guild who has advocated fairplay more than anyone. We get caught up in something out of our control, and now we’re all bad guys. Sorry, but I’m done here. This is too frustrating for me to say anything else, I’d much rather lose a keep a 100 times over than seeing our reputation going down the drain like this. Thank you very much.

Member of TUP on Gandara

(edited by Okaishi.8320)

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

Here is where it stops for me.. I’m not apologizing to anyone, GuM in my eyes participated in this as it was your zerg and your commander, wether you knew or not..

Sorry but your logic makes no sense. I guess you’d better report us all for glitching/exploting, because we “participated” in it right, and are just as guilty as the thief himself? I don’t have words to describe the stupidity of the statement I’m afraid, participating implies it was all part of our masterplan.

I guess you fail to to imagine what it would feel like if your whole guild being branded cheaters, a guild who has worked harder than anyone to keep the border safe, who has spent the most time doing the unrewarding tasks of siegeclicking, escorting dollies and border patrol, a guild who has advocated fairplay more than anyone. We get caught up in something out of our control, and now we’re all bad guys. Sorry, but I’m done here. This is too frustrating for me to say anything else, I’d much rather lose a keep a 100 times over than seeing our reputation going down the drain like this. Thank you very much.

I know what GuM does and what you stand for and I respect you, my only part in this was saying “I did not expect this from you”. I admit that was a mistake, everyone I spoke to said GuM were the perpetrators, it was also your zerg that ported inside of our Bay after the thief glitched in. It sucks that you got involved this way but please blame the dude that actually exploited in the first place, you all know who he is.

I was just very disappointed this happened and very disappointed GuM was a part of this (wether you knew about it or not).

in Match-ups

aryastark.4687

Following your logic, you are participating in the exploit too, Because you claim to know who the cheater is , but wont tell. You are therefore protecting him and making that exploit go unpunished. Either say the name, so ppl from UW can report him, or dont say nothing at all, cause this makes all of your posts here kinda pointless and whiny.

in Match-ups

Okaishi.8320

It’s okay, please don’t drag this pointless issue on any further. Accusing Sceinna of anything won’t do any good at all.

It would be nice if the RoS guys that started this thing would admit they were mistaken when accusing us so swiftly, as this matter has bothered us to great extent. We apologize for taking your keep under such circumstances, but I hope everyone realizes that this was never, never our intention.

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

Following your logic, you are participating in the exploit too, Because you claim to know who the cheater is , but wont tell. You are therefore protecting him and making that exploit go unpunished. Either say the name, so ppl from UW can report him, or dont say nothing at all, cause this makes all of your posts here kinda pointless and whiny.

If I mention his name here I will get banned lol.

Anyways lets stop mentioning GuM.. they got involved in a really stupid way without knowing, they are a good and respectful guild and the best border defense you can imagine. I expect UW to do the right thing and report that thief.

in Match-ups

aryastark.4687

If I mention his name here I will get banned lol.

Anyways lets stop mentioning GuM.. they got involved in a really stupid way without knowing, they are a good and respectful guild and the best border defense you can imagine. I expect UW to do the right thing and report that thief.

Im not even a member of GuM, not that it matters, all I wanna say is that the number of whiny cheaters and exploiters everywhere posts is too kitten high lately on this matchup topics. Lets face it, the number of these exploits, hacks or whatever, is not even close to big enough to even remotely have an effect on the end result of either matchup, and there are single ppl on all servers who do this. So blaming entire guilds or even worse, entire server for exploting is simple bull kitten. if you wanna blame someone then blame Anet for not fixing bugs, that make exploits possible

Cheers Sceinna, come back to UW

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

I like RoS too mate. ;p UW is and always will be my 2nd home.. but I enjoy being a part of Surmia, we stood up from depths and I’m proud of being part where we are now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Thanks for the fights this week, Even if it were mainly server Blobs, VcY Videos from this week:

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcus Aurelius.1374

Marcus Aurelius.1374

Scienna dude first of all i’m glad that you like being in RoS (we were guild mates if you remember me) and I was wondering how you’ve been.
but I can garuntee it wasn’t exploiting game but your own weaknesses, getting a thief into bay and to res a mesmer got nothing to do with any exploit ingame.
I stand behind my words 100%.
instead of doing that and blowing accusations I suggest grinding the gears and think on how people succeed on inflintrating to bay and portal zerg up

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

This time [SMOK] who went in a keep… and not even 1…

wtf guys?…. 0_o

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

This time [SMOK] who went in a keep… and not even 1…

wtf guys?…. 0_o

Its wrong, we know that – the majority of UW doesn’t hack. Report him and get over it.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief