Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

[DING DING]

Ladies and gentleman!
Welcome to a new match-up!
Let’s get ready to rumble!

[INSERT] 2 UNLIMITED – GET READY FOR THIS [/INSERT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvTm_BhZdOE

Enjoy this matchup and keep it civil ;-)

Peace!

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

Underworld - Miller's Sound - Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chrissle.8690

Chrissle.8690

GL to both servers. Hope we get a matchup free of too much drama. =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: frankno.8671

frankno.8671

Thanks for the 87 heavy lootbags F[ARMY] <33

Dark Penguins [GoT]
FSP Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

only 87? :>

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raging Soul Beta.6845

Raging Soul Beta.6845

This match-up is going to be one of those decisive for 5th place ranking – silver league.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooThai.3265

FooThai.3265

This match-up is going to be one of those decisive for 5th place ranking – silver league.

Yes! UW is going to snatch 5th place.

in Match-ups

AgentChaos.4932

yes!! commander achi and rob gonna lead us to victory!!

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

But , but…. RF .. isn’t he still playing bounty hunter – he’ll be too busy dodging the pew pew to avoid loosing that guild high score.. as for Archi…. he’s too busy trying to recruit a 100 shield guardians and water eles for his master zerg plan (all must have THOUGHNESS apparently – now is that thoughtless or thoroughness or maybe its something in between)
What I wanna know Archi is where did you get all those shields, maces and staffs you were giving away to players to gear them out.. actually on second thoughts I don’t wanna know – - – - for Narnia, charge!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dusk NL.9561

Dusk NL.9561

Awesome AoA birthday event lasting through the night we had the 100%! Thanks TanK and any else still online !

in Match-ups

Posted by: goldibird.6375

goldibird.6375

Nice Reset night

Attachments:

Vindictive Soul [SOUL] – Guild Leader- Commander on FSP
TS Server Admin
Want to become a SOUL? Click Here

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooThai.3265

FooThai.3265

Such an acomplishment for the 50 FS online at 6 am. GG!

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Such an acomplishment for the 50 FS online at 6 am. GG!

We don’t have 50 people at 6 am.. never happened never will happen in FSP… we didn’t make a single battle marker after 4:30 am… So yeah…

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Kalevala looking for a GvG 20v20. Wednesday or thursday, please PM/mail me if interested.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Nice Reset night

Your PvD skills are truly amazing,well done .

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Gl to all in this match-up. Respect for the UW players still doing their best.

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Xerion.8014

Nice Reset night

Hey! Hey! Be nice to Goldi

And on a different note; i’m looking for 1v1’s behind the windmill on FSP Borderland! PM me when interested!

:D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

Nice Reset night

I believe that changes are needed on the part of Anet. What is the fun of the game? Do not see. You may need to change the system of charging points adequate to balance the warring parties – I do not know. Maybe it’s time to connect the servers. In any case, I think the system is bad. I think the honorable players will agree with me.

Please moderator of grammatical corrections because my knowledge of the English language is the same as shown on the screen of our opponents score

Attachments:

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

all the AoA and RiOT slackers that got caught yesterday in red map while i was roaming with my thief ^^

on side note : who REALLY cares about how much u tick for? just play for fun and fights. looking forward to fight FSP guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Braile.3894

Braile.3894

Nice start from fsp

Good Old Days [GD] | Klopperei / Brailee / Braileee
http://www.twitch.tv/brailee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bao Lin Nda.1042

Bao Lin Nda.1042

Don’t expect much from Millersund these days. We have still the plague called grief play esp. on EB. About 10 players pull all towers empty, run around as a commander doing weird things and esp. try their best to confuse new players. Others take every golem they can steal on BL’s and jump them off cliffs or whatever to destroy them.
It’s so sad, because they all are reported very often and Anet is doing nothing – as usual. And no, they all know very well how to play WvW, they do want to hurt their own server and try to make everybody angry and sad.
Yesterday evening we gave up EB around midnight and it’s likely to happen again this evening. Good job TCR, Ali and ÜNZ!

GW2 really needs some kind of a Gamemaster, but well, this won’t happen I guess. So yes, a lot of people do think about switching to other games where such kind of annoying things won’t happen that often as in GW2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Wow, Millenium shows a lot of PPT for FS. When I remember back then the gap between us from UW and them was not that big(or we were even a little bit stronger). Hurts to see that. Definitely not fun – more fun against Desolation where you know they have been stronger than you all the time. That can’t be only the guilds that left us. Must also be that FS gained some people… (at least for the weekend). I won’t play that much, this matchup. Done with the achievements and I played too much the other matches and still can’t get used to playing on green. Since we are back to red already at next matchup I might just skip this week. (I hope they are doing more changes in colors if they plan a season 2… 4 weeks in red then suddenly green just can’t get used to this when we were all the time on red only defending and never saw green area – to dark here).

in Match-ups

Posted by: nokra.9123

nokra.9123

soooooooooo boring

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itchy.6340

Itchy.6340

[Mya]Menelya looking for some sparring GvG on 20vs20 (Monday or Tuesday )

[Mya]Menelya – Guild / Raid – Lead
Gandara

in Match-ups

AgentChaos.4932

i will be roaming on fsp bl in the morning/afternoon or when my guild is not raiding so please go easy on me ^^
would love to have some duels as well even though me and my class sucks

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chrissle.8690

Chrissle.8690

Did not expect this score when I woke up. Nice to be on the winning end of the nightcapping for once. =P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

I have this funny feeling we will have a lot of fair-weathered players this match up that we didn’t have last last match up when we needed them. Although we were stronger than desolation prime time we would have done a hell of a lot better in coverage against them if we had these number when we needed them. Bare in mind I could be wrong since it was only reset night but from what i can remember we (FSP) we don’t usually show our numbers/strengths until the week days. But on a positive side, great job on those that contributed last night keep up the good work. And for those that decide to take a week off in a harder match up and join in, in a more equal match up please don’t leave when going gets tough because with the population of our server you can be surprised what we can do against any enemy.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

But , but…. RF .. isn’t he still playing bounty hunter – he’ll be too busy dodging the pew pew to avoid loosing that guild high score.. as for Archi…. he’s too busy trying to recruit a 100 shield guardians and water eles for his master zerg plan (all must have THOUGHNESS apparently – now is that thoughtless or thoroughness or maybe its something in between)
What I wanna know Archi is where did you get all those shields, maces and staffs you were giving away to players to gear them out.. actually on second thoughts I don’t wanna know – - – - for Narnia, charge!!!

Tag up or shut up is all i can say to people like you who dont command but moan about those who do.

You whine nonstop about others but you dont tag up yourself, youre not better for wvw than one of those useless afkers at eb spawn.

If you had half a brain you would have figured out that my guilds high score event aims at keeping the zerg alive for as long as possible, it makes players focus on keeping its team alive by staying together, buffing each other and not leaving people behind as well as teaching commanders not to be suicidal with its players. If you have spent an hour keeping each other alive while flipping half of the enemies map you learn a lot more than charging at gates and respawning over and over.

Its called training, you should try it sometime instead of whining about others on the forum.

Think you can do better? tell us your guild and get them into wvw and make a difference, whining that one of the few guilds who has a wvw community stayed on the server and is still fighting is stupid, I gave up a wooden tower to attack a t3 tower of millers, get over it i was 5 players short of having enough supplies to have gotten in and flipped it before millers had even arrived.

So archis guild gave out free items to players to better equip them for wvw? and youre complaining about that? :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

[Mya]Menelya looking for some sparring GvG on 20vs20 (Monday or Tuesday )

[Mayh] might be interested in this, I actually want you to wipe my guild in 20vs20 as fast as you can so I can more easily explain why buffing and stacking is more important :P

a “how not to wvw” moment? :P

Although if you have some serious gvg on those days please ignore this ;D

in Match-ups

AgentChaos.4932

hey robert my old guild leader, i personally would love to have a sparring with my old guild!!!!

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Xerion.8014

Shout out to a MS Mesmer named Lezberia for calling me a cheater.

Really laughed hard about your stupidity. Same goes for your friends you had with you. Well at the end they where all dead

Thanks for reporting me for cheating. I apreciate it. I will add you to my fanbase.

Cya <3

(edited by Xerion.8014)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Tag up or shut up is all i can say to people like you who dont command but moan about those who do.

You whine nonstop about others but you dont tag up yourself, youre not better for wvw than one of those useless afkers at eb spawn.

If you had half a brain you would have figured out that my guilds high score event aims at keeping the zerg alive for as long as possible, it makes players focus on keeping its team alive by staying together, buffing each other and not leaving people behind as well as teaching commanders not to be suicidal with its players. If you have spent an hour keeping each other alive while flipping half of the enemies map you learn a lot more than charging at gates and respawning over and over.

Its called training, you should try it sometime instead of whining about others on the forum.

Think you can do better? tell us your guild and get them into wvw and make a difference, whining that one of the few guilds who has a wvw community stayed on the server and is still fighting is stupid, I gave up a wooden tower to attack a t3 tower of millers, get over it i was 5 players short of having enough supplies to have gotten in and flipped it before millers had even arrived.

So archis guild gave out free items to players to better equip them for wvw? and youre complaining about that? :P

Lols RF you rattled.. You might wanna read back.. I wasn’t the one whining at you I was defending you .. guess you really have taken that 30G bounty that’s in your head to heart and missed the tongue in cheek humour that’s gone with it. As for tagging up I have tagged up plenty since the game began but prefer not to now a days as zergwars doesn’t interest me in the slightest.
As for your guild, care to show me where I have said anything on here that backs up what your saying.. read back or go take a look at the last matchup… while others critique you and Mayh I actually backed you up and defended you.. your attacking the wrong person but if you want to create another them and us with another person in game then feel free, I am pretty thick skinned and couldn’t give a rats tbh – so all the only thing left to say is learn to read, re-roll your humour check or heed your own advice and shut up whining about other guilds leaving UW and putting bounties on ya head… remember some of us know you were parlez to many of those conversations with guilds prior to season starting and you had every opportunity to speak out then rather than choosing to make whiney sounds at guilds/players in a matchup that finds you up against some of them cos you’ve heard rumour of someone’s joke of a bounty on your whiney head.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CmOnCryBaby.4075

CmOnCryBaby.4075

Im happy to see so many guildgroups on UW Border…

Disturbed Squad [DISS]|||Cmon Cry Baby – Guard ||| Drakkar Lake… i mean wtf

in Match-ups

Posted by: goldibird.6375

goldibird.6375

Nice Reset night

all the AoA and RiOT slackers that got caught yesterday in red map while i was roaming with my thief ^^

on side note : who REALLY cares about how much u tick for? just play for fun and fights. looking forward to fight FSP guilds.

Well, i think that’s the different. Some ppl care about the tick, others don’t. As you can see on my screenshot, i ran around alone on my little lowlvl and did mapcompletion while i were listening in on ts (i did 10 in dmg on the door – PvD FtW!! :P ) . I think the reason for us working on getting that tick, was that we didn’t have the chance to get those numbers last week and .. well .. We needed something to do – not much resistance.

I do get that some ppl just don’t care about points and ticks and that everyone have trouble with some kind of players/slackers on the different servers, but you also have to remember that there are ppl that find it important to have a nice tick, get in first place and do good. That’s how they play the game, that’s how they have fun and it’s not wrong – it’s not wrong trying to do good things for the server – and having a nice tick or winning is imo to do good for the server

Vindictive Soul [SOUL] – Guild Leader- Commander on FSP
TS Server Admin
Want to become a SOUL? Click Here

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

them riot + pug blobs in UW map ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lusios.1562

Lusios.1562

XxX didn’t have any event today so me and few others did some roaming. Ended up stalking the df guild from miller’s. Hope you liked my moa morphs You guys were the only fun to be had in wvw at the time. You seem like nice guys tho, respect to you for keeping up the action. Hope to meet you in open field during the week!

Ravic
Once Were Noobs [XxX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

XxX didn’t have any event today so me and few others did some roaming. Ended up stalking the df guild from miller’s. Hope you liked my moa morphs You guys were the only fun to be had in wvw at the time. You seem like nice guys tho, respect to you for keeping up the action. Hope to meet you in open field during the week!

Haha every fight you moa our raid leader and laugh at him, was really funny!

Had some fun fights, dem zone blobs at the end! Still gave you a good fight with our 22 guys (which by the way was the most we had all night)

Hope to get plenty more action from the rest of the week and look forward to the GVG’s that we have scheduled

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alvain.7364

Alvain.7364

It might be just me not used to seeing eles hit ac’s placed far beyond the door, but is this common and accepted, or some sort of hacking?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

It might be just me not used to seeing eles hit ac’s placed far beyond the door, but is this common and accepted, or some sort of hacking?

That’s completely normal since Ele’s Scepter fire skill can hit w/e they want aslong they’re able to target it. And by the looks of it, the ac was placed behind the door, which is easily to be targeted.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BakedWaffle.8751

BakedWaffle.8751

hey robert my old guild leader, i personally would love to have a sparring with my old guild!!!!

Hey guess what, he’s also my old guild leader!
And Pure is also, what a nice reunion!

Delitrium

Circle of Nine [CoN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alvain.7364

Alvain.7364

That’s completely normal since Ele’s Scepter fire skill can hit w/e they want aslong they’re able to target it. And by the looks of it, the ac was placed behind the door, which is easily to be targeted.

Guess i should try more than my usual staff/d/d-setup then! Ty:)

in Match-ups

AgentChaos.4932

Hey guess what, he’s also my old guild leader!
And Pure is also, what a nice reunion!

get out of here fool!!

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raging Soul Beta.6845

Raging Soul Beta.6845

But from the looks of it the caster was on the other side of the wall and not at the gate.
I am not entirely sure whether u can select the siege from gate and move to wall without losing target (or maybe its targeting with T?).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bao Lin Nda.1042

Bao Lin Nda.1042

The problem here is the unnatural point of view the game grants a player when standing near a wall or door – or when using an arrow cart. You can target things you won’t see at all in real life.

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

Always good when 3 guilds have to blob up to wipe us

Thank you for all my lovely bags

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

always good see 30++member guild with 20 pug near them 30(just throwing a random number u can be more)

30+20= 50 mmm even dfc+us dont have the same number rofl,and they comed after u killed more than half of us(20ppl) so who was blobbing who?

PS:ops i forgot to count all the superior AC from the tower,ops forgot too the laugh when chasing 15 of us:/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

we are 30 guys and we dont run with pugs, its ok its all on stream.

3 guilds holding hands is atleast 70 guys + you had pugs as well kinda funny

We are up for GvG if you would like?

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

always good see 30++member guild with 20 pug near them 30(just throwing a random number u can be more)

30+20= 50 mmm even dfc+us dont have the same number rofl,and they comed after u killed more than half of us(20ppl) so who was blobbing who?

PS:ops i forgot to count all the superior AC from the tower,ops forgot too the laugh when chasing 15 of us:/

lol.

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

we are 30 guys and we dont run with pugs, its ok its all on stream.

3 guilds holding hands is atleast 70 guys + you had pugs as well kinda funny

We are up for GvG if you would like?

no prefer stay here and read your troll on the forum,im not saying u was running with pugs but it can mean near the tower there are many of them:/ so hard read what i wrote?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

listen pugs just join on both sides, not anything we can do about it, but it actually doesnt help us because the die and rally people up! but you have had them as well in the majority of meets + DFC + AOA + you usually against just us sometimes few pugs

Anyways who cares we are just happy to have some fights to be honest

+ open to GvG Invitations

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

listen pugs just join on both sides, not anything we can do about it, but it actually doesnt help us because the die and rally people up! but you have had them as well in the majority of meets + DFC + AOA + you usually against just us sometimes few pugs

Anyways who cares we are just happy to have some fights to be honest

+ open to GvG Invitations

strange the only thing i see is just have fun trolling other:/ enjoy your evening and the forums.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]