Underworld - Miller's Sound - Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooThai.3265

FooThai.3265

Nevermind Nemesys, all he ever does on forums is kitten about others blobbing. Doesn’t matter what server he’s on or who he’s fighting against, somehow the enemies always blob against him.

in Match-ups

Posted by: natsos.3692

natsos.3692

Hey XxX, I missed you guys !

You got us for good tonight on FS bl but we are still getting our team together.

Hope to give you some better fights the last week of the season

Natsos, Necromancer
Officer of Spartians GR[SPGR]
Gandara EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Hey XxX, I missed you guys !

You got us for good tonight on FS bl but we are still getting our team together.

Hope to give you some better fights the last week of the season

dont worry with time u will improve just dont give up even on kittenty night!

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

Nevermind Nemesys, all he ever does on forums is kitten about others blobbing. Doesn’t matter what server he’s on or who he’s fighting against, somehow the enemies always blob against him.

Because everyone starts blobbing after we whipe them:) anyway had fun to fight the blobs good practise:)

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lusios.1562

Lusios.1562

Because everyone starts blobbing after we whipe them:) anyway had fun to fight the blobs good practise:)

I’m not going to have a discussion about this, so i will say this and then not respond anymore, since it really doesnt matter in the end. We were around 16-20 on fsp bl (had people in queue so numbers change) and according to what i heard you were 31. Do you really want to fight 16-20 with over 30 people? We both know how such a fight would end. Sometimes we charge into bigger guild groups without second thoughts, and sometimes we don’t feel like being easy loot.

Worth adding is also that our border was looking better and battlemarkers were harder to find. So when a battlemarker pops up, all guilds usually rush that way to check it out. Have fun this week, take care

Ravic
Once Were Noobs [XxX]

in Match-ups

Umad.7528

I’m not going to have a discussion about this, so i will say this and then not respond anymore, since it really doesnt matter in the end. We were around 16-20 on fsp bl (had people in queue so numbers change) and according to what i heard you were 31. Do you really want to fight 16-20 with over 30 people? We both know how such a fight would end. Sometimes we charge into bigger guild groups without second thoughts, and sometimes we don’t feel like being easy loot.

Worth adding is also that our border was looking better and battlemarkers were harder to find. So when a battlemarker pops up, all guilds usually rush that way to check it out. Have fun this week, take care

I understand that you might have less numbers and DFC or AO something (forget the tag) had to join in but what i dont understand when its 2 vs 1 the 3rd had to join in to:)

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

I understand that you might have less numbers and DFC or AO something (forget the tag) had to join in but what i dont understand when its 2 vs 1 the 3rd had to join in to:)

It’s WvW, not GvG.
Gl and hf all.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hipster.1264

Hipster.1264

That might be true, but a bit sportsmanship and respect in WvW would be nice too.

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

That might be true, but a bit sportsmanship and respect in WvW would be nice too.

so if we start a fight and someone come after is our fault?strange,and yeah a bit of sportsmanship and respect would be nice,like laughing on 16 ppl running away from 30+.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CmOnCryBaby.4075

CmOnCryBaby.4075

Who was laughing at us after the fight in bay??? Ah yeah the guildblob from AoA DFC xXx….

Disturbed Squad [DISS]|||Cmon Cry Baby – Guard ||| Drakkar Lake… i mean wtf

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

You are right but not every single person thinks the same about that, which is a bit sad..

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Who was laughing at us after the fight in bay??? Ah yeah the guildblob from AoA DFC xXx….

so u get blobbed while attaccking a keep and someone laughed at u this i why u laughed at us while chasing us 30min after it,ok very mature i think i dont waste another second of my life talking on this thread.

ps: there is a guild on this matchup with like 20 member running around without using 95% only a mix of guardian/warrior?if yes /tell to me we try to join your border.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

lets just get over it and let the fighting do the talking

Looking forward to more fights

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

Dear Miller’s Sound Roamer(s).

Please stop porting away when you see a lonely ranger coming towards you.
I have seen alot of small groups of 2-3 players porting away when i came across them.

Do you guys don’t like me? Do i smell weird? What is it that i’m doing wrong

For those who fought me, thank, it was great fun. I got full stacks thanks to you!

<3

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by Xerion.8014)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

MS congratulate this evening attack on the territory of the FSP. Our commander had no control over the situation and thanks to this we lost the whole territory. Congratulations on a great strategy.

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

Thanks to RiOT for the GvG Tonight

Much love all @ dF

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Thanks RiOT for the GvG and everyone for the fights. Stream is up all week in primetime at http://www.twitch.tv/fliyr
o/

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hipster.1264

Hipster.1264

Are there any Roamers in this Matchup- roaming in the night? The only thing I run into is the fsp 30 Man blob every night. If you want to duell some feel free to whisper me ig!

Ps: Would appreciate if you stop jumping on me if you kill me with 20+ guys. Esp. the guild-guys should have at least a bit respect.

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

(edited by Hipster.1264)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Thanks for some few, but quite nice fights yesterday eve on UW´s and FSP´s BL.
Was quite some fun roaming arround!

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

(edited by Shadow.9641)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Last nights little session at UW bl … that shenanigans at our Garrison was the highlight of the matchup for me… much respect RIOT for starting and almost finishing the encounter on your first break into Lords (how we managed to keep rallying inside Lords room was both enjoyable, if not somewhat tiring on the finger reflexs) – even better was that your efforts soon grabbed the attention of a much wider audience with MS and FSP hitting our almost depleted keep from both sides, but we still rallied and we still kept pushing you both back to outer walls… but then after some really good 3-way action someone flicked the overdrive switch and boooom MS grabbed the win.
From an UW players perspective that could be deemed a bad thing, but heck I was impressed at how we all kept rallying, pushing, reforming and going again and almost pulling the hold off for the umpteenth time

Lets be honest I think all 3 servers feasted well on loot bags last night… great fun and well done all, hope to see more of it these next few days.

(edited by Bloodstealer.5978)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MidgetMonk.5487

MidgetMonk.5487

Thanks to RiOT for the GvG Tonight

Much love all @ dF

Thanks to you guys, Was good to wipe the dust off our GvG gear, Shame that all we could wipe. Look forward to next time.

Leader of [RiOT] The Civil Rebels.
RoF-FTW

(edited by MidgetMonk.5487)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Millers,please learn to fight outside of a zergball.When you see 2 people roaming around and we are engaging a fight vs 8 people,there is not much glory to behold when all you people do is run away,get back into your towers when you get a few hits to wait for your cd skills to recharge,get out of combat mode to regain hp or get even more reinforcements so you get the courage to go at it again.It;s what was happening all evening last night,it’s pathetic beyond all words.But when theres a miller zerg of 60 people going around you do your best to go out of your way to chase down 2 guys.Do me a favor,hit up spvp and get some skill on your characters because you seriously lack it individually.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

all servers will have those odd chasers, as for me i wont be able to chase anyone due to guards to slow :P
would love to have duels or something in the afternoon, im sure you guys will have easy time against a nooby guard. i usually roam on fsp bl so if you see me just inv to party and we can go duel

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bao Lin Nda.1042

Bao Lin Nda.1042

Millers,please learn to fight outside of a zergball.

Why should anyone? FSP seems to have a lot of small groups running around with 2-5 PvP-like-skilled players doing nothing but farming lone players or small groups. Despite I think those players should go to PvP there is not much bad about that in WvW – but you don’t think I will stop and wait to get easily killed, don’t you?! Most players in WvW have more or less support-builds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiddo de Beste.4680

Hiddo de Beste.4680

Sorry MS in FSP bay, ppl ressed me with the WG bug from the outside, didn’t want to give the impression that we’d exploit this, we had a thief in bay who could res me. Insta WPed out when I got out of combat.

De Gladiool
Professional Mesmer for [PunK]
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: WingedWolfy.5621

WingedWolfy.5621

Millers,please learn to fight outside of a zergball.

Why should anyone? FSP seems to have a lot of small groups running around with 2-5 PvP-like-skilled players doing nothing but farming lone players or small groups. Despite I think those players should go to PvP there is not much bad about that in WvW – but you don’t think I will stop and wait to get easily killed, don’t you?! Most players in WvW have more or less support-builds.

Seems like a rather silly responce there is much more to WvW than follow the zerg. If you forever follow the mass of bodies you will never improve when you are caught without people around and less effective as you could be when you apply lessons learned in small scale to large scale. If more people learned small scale then they wouldn’t be “farmed” as you put it a win/win for both sides resulting in fun fights for all. As for the go to SPvP comment it is also silly, players like certain things I come from Open World PvP games and hate how limiting arena style play is. Both WvW and SPvP are PvP modes some prefer the freedom of the former while others prefer the more rigid structure of SPvP.

As for this match up so far it has been a mixed bag. I can’t count the number of times I have been jumped on or emoted after dieing 1 vs x but on the flip side I have talked to many good and fun players from both servers while on my hunt for good fights! Just wish there were more solo roamers about and less people hiding in towers and guards but what can you do.

Wolfy Fluffypaw – S/D Thief – Desolation
Guilds – [ID] / [Perv] / [HUGS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Nice job Mya ruining a 3v3 at south camp sentry between UW and FSP with your guild raid….stuck for lootbags?

And now spawn camping about 10 randoms with your guild raid….respect

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

(edited by Minfast.5489)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Aww FSP on UW bl just now, is Sunnyhill proving to be a thorn in ya side tonight 4 times you tried to take it now… so this time you decide to resort to sending your 3 hackers through the doors to take out our siege then into Lords room to steal the win… failed again though.. best go get the golems and hack them through next time!

There I was thinking you were better than that…

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

Thank you to DFC For the intense GvG.

Much respect all @ dF

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Braile.3894

Braile.3894

Who won?
Also wehre can i watch the replay??
^_~

Good Old Days [GD] | Klopperei / Brailee / Braileee
http://www.twitch.tv/brailee

(edited by Braile.3894)

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Much respect all @ dF

Best.GvG.ever.

Cheers

in Match-ups

Umad.7528

Who won?
^_~

[dF] won 5-2. Thnx DFC for the epic fights

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury

in Match-ups

Bao Lin Nda.1042

Seems like a rather silly responce

Stoping to get killed is silly.
I wonder if those fancy we-kill-all-players in WvW will ever understand, that WvW is not PvP or GvG. As for me – all my characters I play in WvW have more or less support builds and will likely lose most 1vs1 or simular. This has nothing to do with “zergs” running around but with suitable groups fighting. If you want to improve your skill or show us all how imba you are – play PvP, that’s why it’s in the game.

in Match-ups

Shadow.9641

Nah Bao, mate, WvW is open World PvP.

It´s a matter of fact, that everybody is allowed to play WvW as he/she likes, you can go support an I can go DMG, every way is allowed – and thats fine!

Also it´s a matter of fact that, let me call them offensive roamers/smallscalers are able to generate a bunch of points for the server in the matchup.

And last, but not least, Miller lacks of offensive and organised roamers, which are able to generate those points by stomping under bloodlust. I can see roamers cruising arround every eve/night, but they are mostly soloing arround or meet at some points, more or less „accidentially“

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avish.7938

Avish.7938

MS have been attacking SM constantly for about 2 hours.

The Elonian, The Gangnam, The Sunspear, The Kournan, The Vabbian, The Istani.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coiler.5798

Coiler.5798

Respect to the GuM guys from UW who spent the entire evening scouting the north side of the map.
Because there was very little for us (8 man group from FSP) to do on the map we kept on trying to get one of the towers but always at least 2 scouts there and the rest of the group following up quickly.

We ended up just wasting supps to clear all the defensive trebs with our own.

Well done to all of you except the few that abused the invulnerable spot on the north east side of the map.

WvW addict

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

Happened to hide in garri with my warr, because I never see them doing a warrior sweep. ;D
Than some miller from oz found me and called in help from a guardian. It was nice playing around with you two and pushing you off the cliff a few times. ;p
Sadly a mesmer came after like 10 min and you got me killed. (First pic)
What was even more sad was that you started dancing on my body… (Second pic)

Thought I would do you a favor after we stealth capped it with the dead guys in there and the live thief hehehe.

Ps. You might see me hiding more often, but not likely (dying mouse). (means I’m trying to make an exit, because I’m scared to death of heights and portals) ;o

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Noob bronze invader..he probably just got excited cos he saw someone kill you

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

yes!! commander achi and rob gonna lead us to victory!!

Haha ! Archi..a fun commander to run with many unorthodox tactics lol. And Rob, my guild leader while I was on UW. He is trying his best to get his 400 men PvE and beginners guild members to get into WvW. But well, most of them are far from WvW material.

Loving the UW spirit, specially GuM. I miss them. Apart from some ex guildies and friends, I miss GuM alot. Some coolest and best people there. And the only WvW focused guild left there, who are focusing on UW border defence. And great job from WAR on EB, kudos to Jarni and co.

That’s about it, and a very very long way to go to rebuild WvW there. With this, UW won’t even stand a chance against Bronze servers like Drakkar, RoS or even Dzagonur. But anyways, with progress of time, GuM could be the EXG (deso) of UW. And holding their hands, the massive PvE blob can regain what it’s worth. Only if some huge guild leaders use their heads more. If Deso can, I believe UW can as well. Good luck !

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by demetrodon.1457)

in Match-ups

Bao Lin Nda.1042

As I wrote, there is nothing bad about those PvP-skilled players running around. And I love those zergs of berserkers imploding immediatelly under attack. But it’s ridiculous to complain (v.s.) about others not waiting to get killed or running away from those players/groups. It’s every players own decision how to skill its character.

And yes, I’m really glad to see a place for GvG coming in the JP..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holy.3801

Holy.3801

Much respect all @ dF

Thanks for the fights man, some really fun GvGs.

Who won?
^_~

[dF] 5 – 2 [DFC]

DFC PoVs:
http://www.twitch.tv/sirchelios/b/481261963
(I may/will update this when other videos are uploaded.)

Thanks also to oO for the friendly GvG on what would otherwise have been a very blobby night.

Raid Leader [DFC]
http://DigitalFury.info

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Thx for all the great fights tonight at FSP border, had a blast!

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WingedWolfy.5621

WingedWolfy.5621

As I wrote, there is nothing bad about those PvP-skilled players running around. And I love those zergs of berserkers imploding immediatelly under attack. But it’s ridiculous to complain (v.s.) about others not waiting to get killed or running away from those players/groups. It’s every players own decision how to skill its character.

And yes, I’m really glad to see a place for GvG coming in the JP..

Nothing is wrong with running infact it can show smart play to do so. If I let someone get away it is my fault for not getting the kill unless I am on my ele then I just stare at RTL on a 40 second cooldown and cry a bit while going why Anet why over and over.

The original complaint was aimed at Millers outnumbering them 8 vs 2 and still hiding in towers or behind guards not that one random player ran and didn’t fall over where is my kill. You then responded to that with why should anyone learn to fight outside of a zerg which is why I said it was silly as you can learn a lot in small scale where personal skill matters more and apply it to zergs. If you run full support don’t run solo nothing stops you from grouping up and being support there.

I have also been in situations this match up where I go for a camp and have a staring contest with 3 people who refuse to move away from the NPCs. to try and kill me. Perfectly viable tactic as it keeps the camp safe (well except the dollies) but it doesn’t mean I have to like it as someone who plays for fights. The complaint isn’t people running and more that they won’t fight even when odds are stacked in their favour.

Wolfy Fluffypaw – S/D Thief – Desolation
Guilds – [ID] / [Perv] / [HUGS]

in Match-ups

Shadow.9641

Thanks for some nice fights last eve/night on the BL´s, was a pleasure in a quite mixed up matchup.

Sry to the UW-Necro, which I stomped near Refuge on FSP-Bl´s after a nice 1on1-fight, was completely brainafk when I was stomping you – one more time /bow

gl, hf and dig in

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

(edited by Shadow.9641)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GDavison.9605

GDavison.9605

Decent match-up, want to to say thanks to RiOT and DFC for the GvG’s this week, UW it has been boring as usual. Good luck in future match-ups FSP, your one of the few nice servers :P

Yan
Leader of Driven By Fury [dF]
www.drivenbyfury.com