Underworld vs Gandara vs Desolation [11/10]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

Seriously get over yourselves. I am sick of whining about Deso tanking…

yes, we did plan to drop to silver we planned to drop and have been trying to for months

I dont even need to read more, pathetic attitude.

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

I don’t mind Deso “tanked” in Silver league so they won’t get roflstomped..
Though, like I said in many other threads, it’s a selfish act since you’re putting a SIlver League’d server into Gold.

Anyway,

I can’t nor will I try to argue that point, since if.. and I stress IF our PvE players join WvW in numbers it would be ‘unfair’ on others.. no arguement.

However, we don’t make decisions based on what if’s.. we look at what actual numbers we can regularly put out, and base our decisions on that. Of course numbers fluctuate, due to a number of things, some in our control, some not. I can certainly promise you Deso is not as big in WvW as you seem to think.

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Seriously get over yourselves. I am sick of whining about Deso tanking… I am one of the guild leaders on the wvw alliance and yes, we did plan to drop to silver we planned to drop and have been trying to for months, we don’t have the coverage of the gold league servers and plain and simply don’t want to be stomped for 7 weeks, it would kill off whatever wvw groups there are remaining. We can’t control the more pve orientated players though and of course some will poke their noses in WvW as we are moving into better matchups for us. You could also blame Anet for introducing a friggin living story content into WvW areas, that will drag those players that chase ap’s, so yes at the moment it is quite likely that we are seeing more pve players in wvw than normal. Give it time, let people get these achievements done and we’ll see how we end up. As for all those moaning.. put yourselves in our position, would you really want to fight servers with more WvW poulation than you for 7 weeks.. in matchups you have relatively no chance of competing in, not one of you is on Deso to actually see the overall picture so stop the kittening. Deal with it, simple as that.

I personally look forward to the season start, I want to be fighting guild groups with minimal lag and fewer blobs, can anyone say different? you want to team up against us feel free, we won’t complain, at least not the actual WvW’ers won’t.

As for the comment earlier asking how we kept the true WvW players happy while supposedly ‘tanking’.. thats quite simple.. they never left.. those WvW’ers on Deso were in WvW fighting just as they normally do. It’s the PvE’ers that cause the fluctuation in numbers.

What a crock of crap..you purposefully tanked matches.YOU don’t want to be trampled for 7 weeks,well surprise surfukinprise nor do we but you have no qualms about doing it.

Did we purposely tank matches, or did we lose because we lost more than half our wvw guilds? If you’re off the server you can’t really tell. Now if when the league is over and we don’t win silver league, will you at least admit how stupid you are thinking we have some kind of hidden army and it’s some great conspiracy.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Not really, based purely on WvW numbers we would probably struggle to place in the top half of silver, it all depends on the PvE’ers, and that is the same for any server.

If you really think it’s crap come to deso for a week and see for yourself. The WvW alliance we have acts in the best interests of the W v W people.. not catering for the PvE people that pop in now and again, and based on the numbers we have EXCLUDING PVE’ER’s, we would struggle to field any competive force outside primetime.

I don’t have to explain Deso politics or situation to you, if you don’t believe the many posts all saying the same thing from many long standing Deso players and leaders that is your problem not ours, seriously come and see for yourself by actually being ON Deso, not just guesting in some PvE area.. See how many guilds we actually have for WvW, see the amount of players on each map, I dare you.

We play the hand we are dealt as the saying goes, and Deso is in the best place that we could hope for, given the current state of the server. We don’t expect to stomp any server to be hinest, we expect a challenge, and we want it, it is up to you all to bring it

more crap… you think you’re the only server that has PvE’rs? lets face it you just didn’t have the balls to try and fight it out so you tanked matches to have an easy time in the silver league,now your trying to make excuses.All the bs about not wanting to be trampled over,you’re doing just that to UW constantly,if you want the great fair fights go to Gandara who can put up a fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

Man we surely tanked against RS, SFR, VIZ, JADE SEA etc.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

Not really, based purely on WvW numbers we would probably struggle to place in the top half of silver, it all depends on the PvE’ers, and that is the same for any server.

If you really think it’s crap come to deso for a week and see for yourself. The WvW alliance we have acts in the best interests of the W v W people.. not catering for the PvE people that pop in now and again, and based on the numbers we have EXCLUDING PVE’ER’s, we would struggle to field any competive force outside primetime.

I don’t have to explain Deso politics or situation to you, if you don’t believe the many posts all saying the same thing from many long standing Deso players and leaders that is your problem not ours, seriously come and see for yourself by actually being ON Deso, not just guesting in some PvE area.. See how many guilds we actually have for WvW, see the amount of players on each map, I dare you.

We play the hand we are dealt as the saying goes, and Deso is in the best place that we could hope for, given the current state of the server. We don’t expect to stomp any server to be hinest, we expect a challenge, and we want it, it is up to you all to bring it

more crap… you think you’re the only server that has PvE’rs? lets face it you just didn’t have the balls to try and fight it out so you tanked matches to have an easy time in the silver league,now your trying to make excuses.All the bs about not wanting to be trampled over,you’re doing just that to UW constantly,if you want the great fair fights go to Gandara who can put up a fight.

Play against servers like Viz and SFR 6months straight and then we’ll talk.

in Match-ups

Lelith.2916

Where did I say we didn’t try? The guilds on Deso wouldn’t stand for that and neither would I, we were still fighting, hence why it took months to drop, however the leaders all knew with the loss of several guilds dropping was inevitable.

I also think you’ll find if you actually bothered reading what I posted, instead of just kittening about how it’s a load of crap, that you would see I said several times it is not just a Deso problem with PvE’ers.

in Match-ups

Lutto.8745

Oh mai gawd, like did Gandara wake up or something?? They are purposely tanking so they can get like ez winz in silver league. U guise should so be in gold league, pfft, i can’t wait till Gandara gets there massive population and starts trolling on the forumz “hehe u guys are gona lose trolololol”

Or deso is not playing because you get so much kitten for tanking to silver league and want to make sure everyones sees that you “belong” here.

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Oh mai gawd, like did Gandara wake up or something?? They are purposely tanking so they can get like ez winz in silver league. U guise should so be in gold league, pfft, i can’t wait till Gandara gets there massive population and starts trolling on the forumz “hehe u guys are gona lose trolololol”

Or deso is not playing because you get so much kitten for tanking to silver league and want to make sure everyones sees that you “belong” here.

Wow you have a good imagination don’t you? Tell me, what is the first thing you think of when I say umbrella? Im sure it will be something related to deso tanking so please, entertain me. One more thing, when we don’t win silver league will you stand by what you say?

(edited by warriorjrd.8695)

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Or maybe it’s the fact Gandara has the ability to beat us, I mean, you were ahead of us by 30k at the start of the week. That is an easy lead to hold for any server. Perhaps you’re losing because it’s YOU who didn’t want to go up into gold. See I can come up with theories myself.

(edited by warriorjrd.8695)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

to all the guys ganking people at the windmill: you got small kittenes.

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

in Match-ups

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

A lot of misinformation and hypocrisy.

First of all, Deso is not the only big PvE server in EU. Actually, for the first 6 months of the games lifespan, Gandara was THE PvE server and Deso was THE sPvP and ENG speaking WvW server. So right now, one can argue if Gandara or Deso is the biggest PvE server at this moment in time. But it doesn’t even really matter. Because…

Gandara lacks PvP players (A lot of guilds are PvX and our PvP playerbase is non existant). Heck, i used to be in the top 5 of Gandara sPvP, and i barely did any tournies. It was extremely obvious when the PvE patch hits last tuesday. Only a few WvW guilds remained in the maps and barely any other players. Almost everyone was outside of WvW. Deso doesn’t have this problem as much. Deso has tons of pure PvP players who don’t care about PvE at all. This is a huge difference!!

But please, believe what you want. I don’t care about tanking or whatever weird theories people have but simply based on the type of players that the two servers have, it’s obvious that Deso has an advantage in silver league.

Don’t deny what is obvious. It only makes it worse.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: natsos.3692

natsos.3692

I like how you guys don’t want to be stomped for 7 weeks.

>>Underworld.

(we will still not finish last this season, mark my words!)

Natsos, Necromancer
Officer of Spartians GR[SPGR]
Gandara EU

in Match-ups

Lelith.2916

I sincerely hope you don’t, I actually feel sorry for UW in this matchup, I’m sure you had fun but fighting servers with significantly larger forces can’t have been all you had hoped for. We fought VS for 16 weeks straight so I do have some idea of what you are getting at :P

I wish all the silver league servers the best of luck with the forthcoming league, and hope to have a god time fighting against you all

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

First of all, Deso is not the only big PvE server in EU. Actually, for the first 6 months of the games lifespan, Gandara was THE PvE server and Deso was THE sPvP and ENG speaking WvW server. So right now, one can argue if Gandara or Deso is the biggest PvE server at this moment in time. But it doesn’t even really matter. Because…

Gandara lacks PvP players (A lot of guilds are PvX and our PvP playerbase is non existant). Heck, i used to be in the top 5 of Gandara sPvP, and i barely did any tournies. It was extremely obvious when the PvE patch hits last tuesday. Only a few WvW guilds remained in the maps and barely any other players. Almost everyone was outside of WvW. Deso doesn’t have this problem as much. Deso has tons of pure PvP players who don’t care about PvE at all. This is a huge difference!!

But please, believe what you want. I don’t care about tanking or whatever weird theories people have but simply based on the type of players that the two servers have, it’s obvious that Deso has an advantage in silver league.

Mate, Gandara might have a large pve population, but I can assure you, if you lose people from wvw to pve, we lose more. Hell we killed tequatl first out of any EU server and every time, no matter what time of the day, i go into sparkfly fen, there is an overflow.
We’ve had a massive pve population since beta, and if we had all those pve’rs come into wvw we might have beaten vizunah in the 60 times we faced them.

The fact is you cant use SERVER population to determine WVW population, if that was the case we should have been able to beat SFR or viz.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Deso is not the same as we used to be. Months ago when we roflstomped you we had a happy crew called DVG pvdooring us to victory. They were our night/morning crew and it was because of them we were able to sweep the floor with you. However, they left the server….

Aside from quoting Dranul thinking was a Gandaran (would be nice, but no thanks, enjoy fighting TUP when we can) you don’t have some facts right either. You are ahead because of your night crew (may not be called DVG as they left, but at night someone PvDs), you been ticking fancy high number while Europe sleeps, so you still have that force – maybe they where the ones tanking and hiding till you made you secure place in SL.

On primetime is been fun fighting Deso, has lots of good fighters in it – even though some night you went quiet and the amount of tea bagging is the highest I ever seen.

Gandara was winning the matchup for the first half of the week. We’ve had the same players playing the whole, we didn’t “wake” up, it seems instead gandara went to sleep.
You can try and say you have less wvw population because of pve, but deso is the pve capital, if you lost people to pve, we lost more.

Did I say anything about PvE population? Don’t think so… just said that your night crew (as in 3am-5am) is back in business now because is when you make the points… as you well point out while Gandara goes to sleep.

No drama, no moaning, just pointing out how you got in front – and I’m sorry, but you can’t say WE lost or won anything, since this things happen when no people are around to defend, reverse goes for primetime, we have more ppl than you do.

On a final note, I don’t give a kitten about points, but dislike ppl bragging about it when really is out of servers capacities to do anything… its just coverage.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Redball.7236

Redball.7236

Shoutout to [INVI] for the great fights today in EB. That 30-minute long battle for UW keep was amazing. (I was leading the pug gandara zerg).

Cassius Snowstorm – Engineer
Tycho Snowpaw – Guardian
Gandara – [WvW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Mate, Gandara might have a large pve population, but I can assure you, if you lose people from wvw to pve, we lose more. Hell we killed tequatl first out of any EU server and every time, no matter what time of the day, i go into sparkfly fen, there is an overflow.
We’ve had a massive pve population since beta, and if we had all those pve’rs come into wvw we might have beaten vizunah in the 60 times we faced them.

The fact is you cant use SERVER population to determine WVW population, if that was the case we should have been able to beat SFR or viz.

Exactly, glad you agree. When Gandara loses PvE players coz of updates etc., we are screwed with like 3 empty maps. But Deso is still ticking strong with their dedicated PvP playerbase. Deso (PvP)WvW population is higher and we just have to deal with that. Hopefully, no PvE patch in the week we face you.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Deso is not the same as we used to be. Months ago when we roflstomped you we had a happy crew called DVG pvdooring us to victory. They were our night/morning crew and it was because of them we were able to sweep the floor with you. However, they left the server….

Aside from quoting Dranul thinking was a Gandaran (would be nice, but no thanks, enjoy fighting TUP when we can) you don’t have some facts right either. You are ahead because of your night crew (may not be called DVG as they left, but at night someone PvDs), you been ticking fancy high number while Europe sleeps, so you still have that force – maybe they where the ones tanking and hiding till you made you secure place in SL.

On primetime is been fun fighting Deso, has lots of good fighters in it – even though some night you went quiet and the amount of tea bagging is the highest I ever seen.

Gandara was winning the matchup for the first half of the week. We’ve had the same players playing the whole, we didn’t “wake” up, it seems instead gandara went to sleep.
You can try and say you have less wvw population because of pve, but deso is the pve capital, if you lost people to pve, we lost more.

Did I say anything about PvE population? Don’t think so… just said that your night crew (as in 3am-5am) is back in business now because is when you make the points… as you well point out while Gandara goes to sleep.

No drama, no moaning, just pointing out how you got in front – and I’m sorry, but you can’t say WE lost or won anything, since this things happen when no people are around to defend, reverse goes for primetime, we have more ppl than you do.

On a final note, I don’t give a kitten about points, but dislike ppl bragging about it when really is out of servers capacities to do anything… its just coverage.

We’ve had the same people playing at the time you stated the entire week, no big boost. Now at the time i’m posting this Gandara is only 4k behind deso and ticking 4x higher than us, that’s a pretty close matchup. So all these people saying that deso is a gold server because we took the lead you held for the start and are now taking back are foolish. Like i said, we have maybe 15 players running around at those times, not some massive karma train, most of what we did was upgrade our stuff, which is why we had three waypoints in deso bl. If gandara win this matchup what will you say then? That we tanked this matchup to?

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Exactly, glad you agree. When Gandara loses PvE players coz of updates etc., we are screwed with like 3 empty maps. But Deso is still ticking strong with their dedicated PvP playerbase. Deso (PvP)WvW population is higher and we just have to deal with that. Hopefully, no PvE patch in the week we face you.

Do you honestly think half of the spvpers play wvw? If that was the case, deso being the spvp capitol should be the wvw capitol too

in Match-ups

Lutto.8745

304511kittento.8745:

Wow you have a good imagination don’t you? Tell me, what is the first thing you think of when I say umbrella? Im sure it will be something related to deso tanking so please, entertain me. One more thing, when we don’t win silver league will you stand by what you say?

Youre funny and yes I will.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Eeeey! Dont Forget Aurora with our 10+ guilds with 500+ memebers that only does PvE…….

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

304511kittento.8745:

Youre funny and yes I will.

Wow, you’re a smart one aren’t you, so even if we didn’t win silver league you would still say we are a gold league server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Dam sometimes Deso is so unbelievable stupid, they are repairing outer walls while trebs are shooting.

They only need to build 1 ballista to kill 2 trebs.

People fight in backwards mode with a 40 meter radius…

New WvW PVE players from Desolation, please talk to the WvW helper in the start he will explain everything to you, also there is something like youtube! Try to educate yourselfs in stacking and what type of gear u need to use.

Gandara, I am sorry.. but you guys are losing from a lot of new players that aren’t even lvl 80 yet and still you guys are saying we are a good wvw server? We lose matches for months already.. says a lot about you guys.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

ye, gandarans aren’t skilled enough to kill uplevelled pugs, you found our weak point.

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

It’s been a fun match up but Gandarians needed their beauty sleep this week so there is no coverage basically between 11pm and 2-3pm. We need a lot of sleep!

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooThai.3265

FooThai.3265

Gandarans must be really ugly if they need that much beauty sleep.

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Gandara you almost took our eb keep, so I called our gold league blob out of hiding, good thing I have them on speed dial

in Match-ups

Posted by: drnkndfght.7298

drnkndfght.7298

Deso how can you kill a girl crying in a tower you just broke into. rude

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Props to the mesmer from General Underworld mayhem, you didn’t stomp me and bowed. We need more roamers like you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Some people really need to take a chill-pill..
WTS chill-pills 10g each. PM me

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Regardless of the talk of us tanking we lost alot of dedicated wvw guilds, yes we have a high PVE/PVP population but that doesn’t equate to us being a Gold League server, the quality level of our pugs varies as you may or may not noticed tonight, and our numbers suddenly drop against tougher servers.

By the way thanks for the fights on Deso BL, I was leading the pugs on there and it was hard work as most had a mind of their own until later on with so many of your guilds put Garri under pressure for such a long period, we had my own Guild supporting us for a bit, and then INVI but afaik they moved to EB cause that was a mess aswell tonight.
I don’t know is this the influx of Pugs trying out wvw or not a day before, but they’ll need strong leadership.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cymru.3942

Cymru.3942

Not been active for a while now due to work pressures and the ‘ball and chain’ WTS my job and my wife so I can play properly again…..she can’t cook but boy can she………nag! any takers!?

Ok back on topic I don’t think anyone really doubts why Deso are in the SL due to various factors and I don’t doubt that PvE hits both servers hard. The long and short of it is Gandara seem to have the numbers Primetime and Deso 2nd half of the week seemed to have had the numbers at night.

No problem each server knows where the weakness lies I think some of the aggression shown here is just a symptom of the perceived increase in night presence from Deso which came out of the blue, be it as part of recruitment or players starting to play again. However this is irrelevant really, as is the discussion about who tanked what and when the fact is we are where we are and we now know the makeup of the SL.

Good luck to all involved over the coming weeks I predict a strong showing from dark horses for the title for me are AG and GH. We have spies everywhere and my spidersense is tingling

And remember…..it’s them that dies will be the lucky uns….and its dog eat dog in this world and I am not gonna end up a tin of pedigree chum!

Sing along now

Tied my dog to the railroad track
Chu Chu train gonna break his back
Used to call him spot but now he’s called splat
Thats the kind or persons we arrrrreeeeee
hey baby wont you come on home with meeeeee

For those of you too young to remember ‘The Young Ones’ I apologise for the song above

Get down shep! x

Ghiho of Gandara (WvW Guild)
You snooze you lose

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

Oh grow up already! and come online lets play much love <333 and good luck to both servers in league!!!!!!!!

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hippyia.5412

Hippyia.5412

There was some great fights vs ExG and INVI during prime time, and UW as well!

I personally liked this match up, there was not to much excessive blobbing in my eyes, there was large numbers at times on the enemies and on our side to be honest, although with coordination this was resolved from our end, and the enemies. (both sides getting wiped )

During prime time i thought the match-up was fun and challenging. (what more could you want?)

But yeah that’s my thoughts on the prime-time action vs this matchup, not to sure how it was outside of that time zone

Thanks for the great fights Deso and UW!

Dúó {Warrior} – Mostly Harmless – [MH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Too much crying. Need more corpse-jumping.

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

This was not a bad matchup at all, apparently when people can’t complain about blobs it becomes about tanking or whatever. Had quite a bit of fun with our necro event last night, was definitely…. interesting

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

This was not a bad matchup at all, apparently when people can’t complain about blobs it becomes about tanking or whatever. Had quite a bit of fun with our necro event last night, was definitely…. interesting

I hope you all went minion master and made a mini banana blob :p

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

Respect to the UW players who kept showing up despite the match-up.

As for Deso, well, you’re a night-capping, blobbing, and now tanking server with some of the most disrespectful people I’ve met in-game. May your server suffer the same fate as Blacktide.

(edited by Bethryn.4087)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

lol I think this spicy thread sets up the league nicely.

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

I was going to come in here after reading this yesterday and explain afew things to the people that just do not have a clue, but after even more QQing since yesterday all i’m going to say is this;

We will win however we can, we will blob you just because we can, we will hide behind walls and build AC just because we can, and then when you go to bed, we’ll ring the bat phone and pvd all your stuff back – just because we can.

Im passed caring what morons on the other servers feel nowadays because your forum warriors are either really bad trolls or fail to understand even the simpliest things, unless it’s good fight messages (<3 DYE) so guess what. Deal with it, the Deso apocolypse is coming, we have 500 people ready to go when the leagues start and we’re going to blob everything and win silver league because we are the best thing since sliced bread. /sarcasm

To all those that enjoy the fights and enjoy WvW for what it is, thanks for the fights this week it’s been fun. To all those that would rather cry on the forums about how unfair life is and how unfair the game is, deal with it.

We blob, we zerg, we night cap, we morning cap, we hide during primetime and then we repeat just to watch you cry. We INTENTIONALLY lost some of our best guilds, we deliberatly got all our new pugs into berserker gear and told them not to bother being organised or bother getting on TS.

We are Deso, and we will Desolate you :P

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

If only the fights had been any good.

Only interesting fights were with EXG and GoD. IRON seems mostly dead.

in Match-ups

Lelith.2916

Sure you have the right thread? Just got a flashback to March time since thats when the WvW branch of IRON left.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

EXG had a great match-up this week. Amazing fights, awesome GvGs, great roaming and insane large scale fights. A bit from everything you could say. We learned a lot and taking the experience gained back to the lab for future GvGs.

Sadly, some guys couldn’t keep it real, but hey – youre not only letting yourself down, your also letting your guild down. Keep it fair, keep it real guys.

Thanks Gandara for the great fights! Mad respect to Underworld for keeping up. We from Deso know like no other how hard it is to deal with low coverage. You guys kept going and therefore in my opinion winners! Keep it up!

Untill next time <3

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

When we fought you in Week 36, there was still a small group of IRON doing roaming play on BLs.

Haven’t seen anything like that this week, most I’ve seen is 1 or 2 tags in the middle of a zerg.

Sad, because they were a fun group to fight against. Battles actually lasting longer than the first push.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

I think its fair to say that the forums have been a lot more eventful than the match up this week, certainly from our small scale point of view, morning fights have been in very short supply and prime time it seems everyone is with guilds or a commander. However the larger fights have been great and the attitude from Desolation players seems a lot better than when we last fought you. I guess its not suprising that most of the idiots who were joining our parties to abuse us left as soon as you slipped down the rankings.

I have to say that any Gandarans who thinks Desolation are hiding some kind of force which will magically appear over the next 7 weeks are kidding themselves. When we last fought Deso there was a 40 man blob every morning karma training all the maps, this week we’ve hardly ever been outmanned at that time in the morning, even on Deso BL. As for UW I hope you guys recover and have some more enjoyable match ups over the next few weeks, your players always fight til the last which is not something that can be said about all servers.

Not the best of weeks nor the worst, at least we all had some forum posts to chuckle over. Thanks to all those we’ve fought.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

this match up was very boring for us most times, way too many gandara around and a serious lack of opponents. it did have some fun moments here and there tho.

cheers to all those we fought <3

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

So all these people saying that deso is a gold server because we took the lead you held for the start and are now taking back are foolish.
(…)
If gandara win this matchup what will you say then? That we tanked this matchup to?

You attributing words and accusations that haven’t come out from my keyboard. No, I don’t think you belong to gold league with your current force in this match-up. Have you tanked? I can’t answer that, but I’ll take your answer as honest one and we’ll see once league starts. But all this YOU this, YOU that isn’t pretty.

Had a so so week, a couple of nights was difficult to find anything to fight, even roaming solo. Hope once leagues starts tonight all servers involved can have a blast.

Good luck to all and have fun – it’s the only thing that matters. AM can keep the ‘winners’ finisher if they give me a fun match when we meet.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Strange server Gandara….You were crying when you were 20k ahead now your crying cause your being massacred by Deso’s finest.

So what do you want? Group hugs?

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

(edited by Dyno.9467)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Group hug sounds nice imo.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation