Vizunah / Deso / Augury Rock 12/7/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Thanks for that brave Augury Rock engineer who dueled twice with my engineer twice today in the lake. I always have respect to those enemy players who dare to play alone like me. Both using bombs and ’nades, but you saw me using something else as well.

Also thanks to all those enemy rangers who like to challenge me underwater. I haven’t lost a 1 vs 1 there for couple of months.

Today was a blast: 3 hours PuG commanding at Deso BL, TLA guild raid and many hours of solo roaming (mostly flipping supply camps).

To LJoey: I think it is normal that AR and VS are double teaming Desolation on our own BL. I saw their zergs pass each other without attacking, but that was actually good for us. You get to collect loot bags from both of them.

To Markus: I think the size of VS night team has been exaggerated. Desolation also has a small night team. But What VS has is 24h7 coverage, which is rare in EU. Desolation has few people early in the morning and noon. Our afternoon could also use some help.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

So Desolation borderland was interesting the past two hours…

We (deso) were running around defending our two towers alternatively against the French hordes, we eventually lost them due to the attacks being simultaneously, I have to say, I don’t think there has been much fighting on the south on the map, if you get my point.

But then it came to gari, we’re defending against Vizombies from the north, and then all of a sudden Augary are at the South gate! I had a plan to wait it out on the roof/upstairs and let you both fight it out, but as ever viz let us down by actually being pathetic at combat and they ran away and wp-ed (shock) leaving Augary to cap it as we were too few.

It was a fun night that ended with the server crashing, well it did for everyone in desolation, hopefully it did for you as well or I’ll be logging back in to a green map!

The only annoying this is that it was about 40 of us against 150 of you, I’m sure it was coincidence that your attacks kept coinciding, but it really was tough work for us poor defenders!

Servers usually get double teamed on their own border, not much you can do about it. We held garri and our towers for a long time considering we were so outnumbered.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: epandi.2748

epandi.2748

Not writing that much on the forums normally. But I really want to thank VOTF for the awesome fights we had in Cliffside on saturday night! Man that was so awesome! Love you guys! Letting us fight you, ress up again, fight again, ress again etc etc Battle to the Max!! Hope to fight you guys again sometime!

Necropandi Simplex [EXG]
Guild Recruiter of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpazzimusPrime.4817

SpazzimusPrime.4817

Haha vizunah vizunah vizunah. Even with your crazy numbers you never fail to end up in my bank. I wish you sometime could reset a T3 keep without bringing 18 (!) golems (only half of them omegas, dont worry) to a place with 9 defenders. Did u see that AWESOME battle we had in deso hills for several hours earlier? That’s what is supposed to be like u know?

But then again u lost despite ur bigger numbers so i guess thats why you dont like to do it that way.

anyway, shoutout to augury rock for double teaming us, we will get u fellas back dont fret it.

____→DVG LEADER<-____
www.DVG-GUILD.com
DESOLATION BORN AND RAISED

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

I had an excellent time commanding the border hopping group this night/morning. It started with the hundred year siege of vizunah owned hills in deso border. One thing I can say about vizunah is that they dont waste time seige capping any objective they own. I counted at least 5 trebs by the WP, 3 superior ballistas and around 4 superior arrow carts. (not complaining btw, it was a very fun flip) I had to take my determined group to hills 4 times, 3 of which were just to eliminate siege. Which, thankfully, they couldnt rebuild due the the keep being drained. On the fourth time I might have gone a bit excessive with the golems, but i really wanted to make sure we got this after nearly 2.5 hours of trying to take it.
It seemed that after we flipped it vizunah was demoralized and all went to bed. Well being a vet of deso and having watched vizunah night/morning cap us for the past 5 months I decided to go on a bit of a rampage. Heading to vizunah borderland i spotted T3 vizunah owned things that I simply had to flip. After ensuring viz bl was solid blue, I bit off more than I could chew with vizunah lowlands. None the less! Everything vizunah had t3 except for eb was flipped, so a good result imo.

If the curse remains unbroken next week vizunah, make sure you have your morning blob on, otherwise I may be inclined to give you some more of you’re own medecine. For the lulz you know.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rock.7324

Rock.7324

So, I got a question for the Frenchies… if you can choose freely, who would you rather attack, your fellow French from the other server or Desolation?

I’m asking because it just seemed so unfair to me tbh… I’ve spent about 8ish hours this weekend in WvW and in 90% of the game it has been us vs both of your servers… first one then the other, then the first one again … it would be alternating completely unless we lost and one of you took a tower/keep/camp…then the attack from the other server would stop until we get it back again…

* ’Ko leži ne beži! *
Rockbaby – Asura Guardian, Desolation EU :)
Rockavenger – Dwarf Paladin, Bronzebeard EU :D

in Match-ups

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

So, I got a question for the Frenchies… if you can choose freely, who would you rather attack, your fellow French from the other server or Desolation?

I guess, Vizunah prefer to attack Augury Rock.
Just to get some drama on the french forum (JOL : http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=1226559)

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

I had an excellent time commanding the border hopping group this night/morning. It started with the hundred year siege of vizunah owned hills in deso border. One thing I can say about vizunah is that they dont waste time seige capping any objective they own. I counted at least 5 trebs by the WP, 3 superior ballistas and around 4 superior arrow carts. (not complaining btw, it was a very fun flip) I had to take my determined group to hills 4 times, 3 of which were just to eliminate siege. Which, thankfully, they couldnt rebuild due the the keep being drained. On the fourth time I might have gone a bit excessive with the golems, but i really wanted to make sure we got this after nearly 2.5 hours of trying to take it.
It seemed that after we flipped it vizunah was demoralized and all went to bed. Well being a vet of deso and having watched vizunah night/morning cap us for the past 5 months I decided to go on a bit of a rampage. Heading to vizunah borderland i spotted T3 vizunah owned things that I simply had to flip. After ensuring viz bl was solid blue, I bit off more than I could chew with vizunah lowlands. None the less! Everything vizunah had t3 except for eb was flipped, so a good result imo.

If the curse remains unbroken next week vizunah, make sure you have your morning blob on, otherwise I may be inclined to give you some more of you’re own medecine. For the lulz you know.

Congrats for Askalion ! This excessive defend was for you ( We knew you would come at night with Omega ) … it’s was epic ! Unfortunately one beginner launched one upgrade at 1200 supplies after your first assault, so our plan to going you to bed fail. ^^

Happy to see Desolation going more stronger, like in January, with getting score/H24. We love take our own medicine !

ps : sorry for my bad english.

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masslegeek.4692

Masslegeek.4692

Mmm in Augury, most of us want to fight Vizunah, since it’s the first time we face them (even if we are quite disappointed)

Blop And Pop [qO] – Augury Rock Coordinator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bamjam.2046

Bamjam.2046

Some amazing fights for Astralholme camp on AR border last night!
Specialy the 10v10 with AR at around midnight GMT+2, you guys deserved the /bow!

Oh and to DurX guild, im glad you guys use condoms xD.

(edited by Bamjam.2046)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Oh and to DurX guild, im glad you guys use condoms xD.

We have a lot of choice, cherry, banana, blueberry…
We also have some XXL condoms ( Norn ) and some smaller ( asura ) !
Anyway real stuff is starting today !
Have fun everyone !

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

These coward-ways really annoy me. Vizunah only knows how to run groups of 40+ for every wooden tower in sight. And what’s really strange is, that they don’t get bored by it. How can this be fun? Serious, they all must know that they are bad players and still they don’t even try to get better on a personal level. Winning by the number game means nothing if everybody just laughs at you.
The only good I’ve seen from Viz so far is the MoS website, and that requires skills on a completly game-unrelated level.

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in Match-ups

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

laugh/complain/cry/insult all you want, we don’t fight to please our ennemy, we fight for our realm and the more frustrated our ennemy, the better.

Cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

Oh one of the Lowskillbobs really has the courage to write here?!? Keep playing the number game in my book, and in every others servers btw you are just hilarious and people laugh about you.

And it’s not about pleasing the enemy, it’s about winning with honor. And that is something your “realm” hasn’t even heard of.

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

laugh/complain/cry/insult all you want, we don’t fight to please our ennemy, we fight for our realm and the more frustrated our ennemy, the better.

Cheers

You are where you are solely thanks to anet packing a global language base into a few EU TZ servers, and now golems are so cheap, another boon to the rush.

And saying you fight for the realm is really stretching the meaning of fight to breaking point.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Croustibat.1304

amazing lag in VIZ BL tonight.
Raid off for us, its unplayble tbh..
At least, thanks to déso for the fights we had against you, Vizunah well.. bring more ppl please.

www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

thanks to everyone that joined deso borderlands tonight… and ty to votf for the fights love playing you guys even if you decimate a BL just to troll me :P

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: oaagamer.6594

oaagamer.6594

At least, thanks to déso for the fights we had against you, Vizunah well.. bring more ppl please.

I was just about to post something similar – good endless laggy lootbagging fights in viz bl tonight; till the deaths. That was so much fun. Lost my voice again commanding – this week is full of exciting open field battles and cat and mouse chase <3 …

Thanks again from the [CS] guild + Desolation Defenders

Candy
Owner of Candy Shop [CS] and Desolation Commander
Be the change you want to see in the world.

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Flipping Viz keep in eb + many other vizunah owned things made tonight very enjoyable. Camping their spawn for a bit wasn’t too bad either.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

I’ve been truly impressed by Augury’s performance during this match-up! After weeks of having to face Vizunah (with the occasional break to face Elona), when I saw we had Vizunah again, I could have slit my wrists. But the open field battles and the tactical play we’re getting from AR has been eye-opening.

The battles around Bay on Viz BL last night was a case in point. AR blob coming – going, coming back and we’re like: “WTF!” – then it dawned on us .. let us break down the doors and take the damage from Viz zerg then they’d come in and clean up! LOL! The 3 way battles were the best fun .. or would have been if I could have moved, let alone spam 1.

I doff my hood to you, AR! And thanks for the loot bags, Viz! Please stop sending in upscaled Pugs, by the way .. the heavy loot bags are much more lucrative.

PS: The Skill lag was horrendous. Spotted Magnetron in map chat: “That’s it! Had enough! I’m gonna start playing Runescape!” I LOL’d!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jibblejab.7052

Jibblejab.7052

Had a great time leading the EB primetime 7-10 slot last night, both servers were excellent fights. It was all fun and games until someone had to take Quentin Lake….Vizunah, though we got you back with Klovan haha. Thanks to all those that made it fun from all 3 servers, QL never forget!

Talyath – Raid Leader [INVI] | Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glenn.3417

Glenn.3417

“Keep under attack!!!”
“Is it a viz blob, a golem rush?”

No, it’s attack of the GRUB!

Attachments:

Champion Phantom – Legionnaire – Genius – Magus

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Flipping Viz keep in eb + many other vizunah owned things made tonight very enjoyable. Camping their spawn for a bit wasn’t too bad either.

Still doesn’t stop them capping stuff back and Karma training, I’ve seen us think we have to play like Vizunah with our golem rushes and all yet it doesn’t bother them they just have the coverage and heck even the organization at times that we don’t, Anet needs to sort these matchups and gives us a matchup within our capabilities and wvw population after all these months.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Croustibat.1304

I’ve been truly impressed by Augury’s performance during this match-up! After weeks of having to face Vizunah (with the occasional break to face Elona), when I saw we had Vizunah again, I could have slit my wrists. But the open field battles and the tactical play we’re getting from AR has been eye-opening.

The battles around Bay on Viz BL last night was a case in point. AR blob coming – going, coming back and we’re like: “WTF!” – then it dawned on us .. let us break down the doors and take the damage from Viz zerg then they’d come in and clean up! LOL! The 3 way battles were the best fun .. or would have been if I could have moved, let alone spam 1.

I doff my hood to you, AR! And thanks for the loot bags, Viz! Please stop sending in upscaled Pugs, by the way .. the heavy loot bags are much more lucrative.

PS: The Skill lag was horrendous. Spotted Magnetron in map chat: “That’s it! Had enough! I’m gonna start playing Runescape!” I LOL’d!

Thanks again for the fights, thoses around Bay were the best of the evening tbh

www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

oaagamer.6594

Thanks again for the fights, thoses around Bay were the best of the evening tbh

<3

Candy

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

I don’t know how many of you were online for Vizunah’s 9,001-strong golem rush on Deso garrison last night, but we managed to find the remnants later on… (not to mention getting some revenge by resetting their Viz BL garrison)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Still doesn’t stop them capping stuff back and Karma training, I’ve seen us think we have to play like Vizunah with our golem rushes and all yet it doesn’t bother them they just have the coverage and heck even the organization at times that we don’t, Anet needs to sort these matchups and gives us a matchup within our capabilities and wvw population after all these months.

I agree with you 100%. I don’t want vizunah as a match up, but if we do get them, you might as well make the best of it, even if you’re not going to win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightingale.8364

Nightingale.8364

Dont think anyone on any server wants viz as a matchup. Its dull boring fights all the way. You guys can play your points game as much as you like but, thanks to anet, alot of servers have now had the “pleasure” of seeing how you play and how bad you really are. There is a merit and and estime that goes with being the “top” server, you have neither of those. “My” Frenchies dont play like that, and thanks to being on AR my guild has alot more respect now for french players…..vive AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Playmate.8521

Playmate.8521

how many golems u take for the next golem rush on garri? <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Let vizunah play how they want to play, dont really see why people have to flame them for it. You all know that golemrushing and taking t3 keeps is fun as hell. Even if I know that some things that they do might be a bit weird (running from fights etc), but I do not see why you should complain on them for it.

Let them play how they like to play, keep fighting how you want to and everything will be good. You have to admit, you have gotten a kittenload of badges and bags out of vizunah corpses, as have I also.

Desolation is gonna take your #1 soon Vizunah, be ready;)

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I feel sorry for Augury Rock they aren’t so bad we’ve had some great fights with them even though they lack the numbers at most times, many I’ve seen like a fight but it looks like they’re the victim of PVD’ing and night capping even we’ve joined the meta and a bit too proud of having to drop down to Vizunah’s level yet they are so far ahead and we are so far behind.

I’ve actually roamed about a bit this week and met some roaming Vizunians that weren’t so afraid of a fight even some were friendly, maybe this is what the current matchup system has brought rather than the old system yet it still isn’t working right.
Let’s see what Friday brings now..

Scrubio

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

I had an excellent time commanding in eb today. The pain train really got rolling when we took jerrifrers. AR, you may want to work your tactics. When I (deso) is trying to hit jerrifers don’t attack a deso objective. The best thing to do would be to double focus viz, and i’m sure you have a bit of hatred bubbling up against viz as they kept flipping your western side.
Overall, a day full of lootbags and WXP. Vizunah can try to run to their towers for safety, but I snare as many as I can. Augury, you gave us some great fights when you hit durios (you really wanted that tower didnt you) Viz, well those of you that didnt make it into the towers gave us lootbags atleast. Those viz that did push, thank you! I like those challenging fights, they’re fun and my favorite part to wvw. I look forward to commanding eb in the future and, hopefully, getting some nice fights too.
See you on the battlefeild

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

So I saw a new side to Viz tonight, it wasn’t 12 golems, it was 12 superior trebs on the edge of SM with a monster zerg.

They first took Durios, although even outnumbering us probably about 5 to 1 in the lords room it was a close run thing.

But then the real fun started, they quickly smashed down the wall at Quentin Lake and about 15 of us held off a full vizombie zerg for multiple attacks, the lootbags I had next to my arrow cart was ridiculous, enough to fill all my inventory twice over. Then then built more trebs, more catapults, more ballistas until they eventually took out all of our siege. But still outnumbered at least 3-1, the brave Desonians repelled the Vizombies, destroyed all the trebs, and hopefully retook SM. (I fell asleep before the last bit)

I must admit though, the most depressing thing I saw all night was from my fellow Desonians. We get the call on viz bl to come and defend a tier 2 SM, so off we go, we hear they’re at inner so we use all the swiftness we can buff. But low and behold about 15 Desonians were fighting a grub in the keep rather than defending SM! It was a sad time, I expressed myself ‘kindly’ in map chat to those fools and congratulated them on completing the defend keep from giant glitching grub event.

All in all though it was a fun night, shame we won’t get that waypoint in SM though.

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bamjam.2046

Bamjam.2046

I took command on AR bl a bit last night and i must say i had a great time doing it!
Loved the fights we had with AR at longview even though we could never win it. I really like how you guys split up your zerg and try flanking and such.
Later when we where trebbing AR garri from Cliffside and you guys made a counter treb in Astralholme was also fun. We had to come fight you in the camp. And even though it felt like you outnumbered us quite a bit there my brave desolation fighters managed to wipe you all!
Oh and the fight for hills was awesome also! First we managed to wipe Vizunah when they breached north inner hills gate. Then AR pushed in through the open outer gate and we managed to kill you all. When i ran for supply to repair the gate we ran into the Viz zerg again at bluelake and stupidly enough they tried to fight an uphill battle in a nice choke point.
Thanks to everyone who followed me! love you all! <3

in Match-ups

oaagamer.6594

Good Fights in Deso BL last night – good Job VoTF, Way, Tool, SANG + randoms , also good job to the Blobadopolis from Vizunah. I had fun commading under stress. Good Fights in Hills, Bay, Dawns and Woodhaven with some occasional open field fights.

2-4 Guilds from AR keep pushing together, and 3 – 6 guilds combined for the defence of bay, good job with the organisation. Votf again another highlight of the night – keep up the good fight.

Not sure if it was just mere conicidence but it looked like AR was defending Viz Hills and Viz defending AR Bay – As soon as we push on Hill, AR is there to fight us giving vizunah a lot of time to run to defend it, vise versa on Bay; Viz blob to the rescue. But im not here to QQ about that as we had fun fighting in most cases till the death :P

I think this match up is the most effective for teaching Desolation how it is done. One one side you have the diveristy – using different guilds for different attacks followed by a combination to defend points or attack greater numbers. On the other hand The BLOB. Now that we’ve seen how it is done on both ends of the spectrum we can create something more in the style of Deso for Deso.

No matter how good an opponent is the moment you believe you have lost – you have indeed lost.

Deso Fighthing Spirit will be Ever Blazing …

Candy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Markus.9084

Markus.9084

Great fight tonight in the keep of Deso borderlands !! Good defense !

No doubt that some players will cry about the double french focus on Deso… But do you REALLY think that we died multiple times against your AC and canons in order to help the Vizublob ?
Read the french official forum or JoL : AR don’t really like VZ xD

Btw, here a pic showing how to kill a dumb blob We remained here on the roof until all VZ were downed, and then some clever Deso wondered “Why is it raining arrow ?”

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

Let vizunah play how they want to play, dont really see why people have to flame them for it. You all know that golemrushing and taking t3 keeps is fun as hell. Even if I know that some things that they do might be a bit weird (running from fights etc), but I do not see why you should complain on them for it.

Let them play how they like to play, keep fighting how you want to and everything will be good. You have to admit, you have gotten a kittenload of badges and bags out of vizunah corpses, as have I also.

Desolation is gonna take your #1 soon Vizunah, be ready;)

I don’t think that their playstyle is the mainproblem, but people are just fed up with a lotta Viz players strulling around like “LOL WE ALWAYS GOT THE MOST POINTZ WE ARE THE BEST PLAYAZ IN DA WURLD”

Yeah, well, with unbalanced golemrushes (never less than 10 golems because, you know, gate could withstand that longer than 60 seconds), zoomhacks (2 days ago at Woodhaven, can’t get more obvious than that) and other things it’s just that people are sick and tired of those guys :P

We win the majority of open field battles, we often handle situations when they have twice our numbers and yet they act sooo kitten kitteny. 10 people kill you alone, what do they do? Spam /laugh…that’s so embarrasing.

So the only ranking that Vizunah is really #1 is actually the “Bad Mannered Ranking” and i wouldn’t be too proud of that.

But i gotta give it to WAR and the other ARs at this point.
The action on AR BL last night was awesome.
Banja and Grotesque did an awesome job commanding and i had a blast there.
So much fun in those fights…hard to put it into words.
Complete opposite of your french collegues.
Actionpacked, close fights that went on and on for minutes…just awesome.

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Great fight tonight in the keep of Deso borderlands !! Good defense !

No doubt that some players will cry about the double french focus on Deso… But do you REALLY think that we died multiple times against your AC and canons in order to help the Vizublob ?
Read the french official forum or JoL : AR don’t really like VZ xD

Btw, here a pic showing how to kill a dumb blob We remained here on the roof until all VZ were downed, and then some clever Deso wondered “Why is it raining arrow ?”

I was the commander on there and yeah it was hectic with several gates down and the east wall, I do not quite know how we defended it but we did a remarkable job despite the fact I ended up giving orders on TS with the humidity in the evening over here at 10 people which I thought was more and the pugs spontaneously followed my tag.

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jibblejab.7052

Jibblejab.7052

Another fun action packed night, prime time in Eternal Battlegrounds…the fights were all amazing, it’s been ages since I’ve had so much fun.
Thanks to all that made it a great time…flipping T3 Klovan after being tagged for about 5 minutes was great, and both Viz and AR kept me on my toes the whole time, especially that double golem rush by AR on our two outside towers. The open field fights to the west of SM and the few in the dredge tunnel were fantastic.

Both servers provided fun and challenging fights and really have improved me as a commander, I look forward to fighting both you again…probably Vizunah more likely than AR since we are apparently a bonded pair.

Talyath – Raid Leader [INVI] | Desolation

in Match-ups

oaagamer.6594

Great fun in Viz bl tonyt … outnumbered by the AR joint army + Viz 30 – 40man guild group + randoms. We had some pretty fights .. too bad we couldnt flip bay with the gazillion AC built inside by viz.

Good fun.

Alot of nice open field fights <3

keep it up

Candy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Shoutout to Desolation, those who are still here with us, commanding and battling every day – you are true conquerers!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Croustibat.1304

But i gotta give it to WAR and the other ARs at this point.
The action on AR BL last night was awesome.
Banja and Grotesque did an awesome job commanding and i had a blast there.
So much fun in those fights…hard to put it into words.
Complete opposite of your french collegues.
Actionpacked, close fights that went on and on for minutes…just awesome.

Yup very good actions and close fights.
Will be on AR BL today, running alone as 25 man commander off, like tuesday.
See ya this evening !

www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: SiegHawk.7981

SiegHawk.7981

Shoutout to Desolation, those who are still here with us, commanding and battling every day – you are true conquerers!

They always were the true conquerer!!!! But im sure they will feel better after hearing it from you =)

#Can i have a cupcake?

Dragonbrand [EAT]
All I want is pure destruction!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MistMirage.4706

MistMirage.4706

I don’t know… It’s not funny now. Yesterday I spent 3 hours on EB in pursuit of viz.
- They near Klovan!
-Go!
-They spotted us and escaped.
- But, but, but they are three times more people Why they run away always?
-Let’kitten the gate, they will come running and we will have a battle!
- No, they build 12 trebs and sitting
Even if we break a gate they get out from the combat and WP.
When you play that you have interesting combats (GMT)?
By the way, one question. How viz AC can shoot through walls? For example, from Wildcreek into cavern?

in Match-ups

oaagamer.6594

For all you Blob Marley Fans – i just had to do this lool

No Vizu, No cry (X2)
Say (x3)
No Vizu No Cry(X2)

I remember when we used to chase
Inna the borderland of desolation
Candy, Ob-Serving the hypocrites
Viz be Saying we are the best server in the nation
Good friends we have had
Oh good friends we have lost
along the way
In this bright future, you canna forget the past
Empty your bags i say

kitten it

More loot bags, no cry (x2)
Say (x3)
More loot bags no cry (x2)

:P

Candy

(edited by oaagamer.6594)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

#Can i have a cupcake?

Grotesque is [EXG]. You want cupcakes? Then you gotta come to the Candy Shop! :-)

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

I don’t think that their playstyle is the mainproblem, but people are just fed up with a lotta Viz players strulling around like “LOL WE ALWAYS GOT THE MOST POINTZ WE ARE THE BEST PLAYAZ IN DA WURLD”

I find this kind of unfair to “Vizunah”. Just check since how long there are almost no more comments on these forums from Viz. We had forum warriors before, but i believe it is now really quiet from us.

Cheers

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

I find this kind of unfair to “Vizunah”. Just check since how long there are almost no more comments on these forums from Viz. We had forum warriors before, but i believe it is now really quiet from us.

Cheers

Thanks to chrome you can use google translate by pressing 1 button and tada the magic is done. All your forum warriors and trolls are on french forums this week. So nice try mate! Sorry it had to be done. Cheers

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rock.7324

Rock.7324

So, we came to the conclusion that noone likes Viz. How about we farm them 2v1 server for the rest of the matchup?

Quite simple really… either Deso or AR will “take a bullet” and lower the defences(Facerub as it’s popularly called) , then the other server will clean up the Viz people. After we do it the first time, we let the other server take the bullet next, while we clean up the Viz peeps…and alternate like that till the Viz people all leave due to the amount of tears… anyone in?

* ’Ko leži ne beži! *
Rockbaby – Asura Guardian, Desolation EU :)
Rockavenger – Dwarf Paladin, Bronzebeard EU :D

in Match-ups

Posted by: stiello.1875

stiello.1875

Guys on desolation borderlands thanks a lot for the good work!
Keeping 3 keeps with waypoint so far! so amazing!

And to viz, keep on running and evading fights! I love the free lootbags!!!!