Vizunah / Deso / Augury Rock 12/7/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Thanks to chrome you can use google translate by pressing 1 button and tada the magic is done. All your forum warriors and trolls are on french forums this week. So nice try mate! Sorry it had to be done. Cheers

French official forums ? They must be fighting with AR.

I’m glad Deso is getting stronger and i wish you the best of luck in all our fights.
Cheers

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Regarding Deso BL tonight…. it’s not unusual to get focussed by two servers at one, but with that much precision? Fair enough if AR saw Viz attacking Hills and thought “let’s go for another tower while they’re distracted”, but LRS actively ignoring Viz and going for the other gate? Nah, that’s not subtle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: stiello.1875

stiello.1875

Question, why did AR today double teamed at hills with our beloved Viz. You guys ran straight past each other and not attacked each other?

Really don’t know why AR would help the blobbiest server on this entire game?

Also Anet please put a cap on golems or something or take golems out of the game. Golems are maybe nice but Viz is really abusing that idea. Without golems viz are like nothing…

Even with bigger numbers they run run and run.
But have to say thank you very much viz for all the lootbags you gave desolation during the day, we wiped your zerg/blob like 100 times on a row?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

Fun night on AR border. We’ve been just 5 on the map and managed to take both north towers and the garrison. I guess the few defenders around didn’t really like us. Well right now, some Augury players really show that they are as french as Vizanah, laughing at corpses when with bigger numbers isn’t very sportsmanlike. Yes, I’m talking about you “Above Av?rage [AA]” players. We kept killing you all night long and when you finally get us with 10+ you laugh and dance? I laugh at you.

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Megalith.2496

Megalith.2496

Had great fun this week fighting vizunah’s highly organized groups and AR’s guilds. Although VS playstyle can prove to be annoying (for those on the other side!) I must admit I was very impressed by the incredibly fast reaction to keep attacks and the speed at which siege was built, very commendable indeed despite what people might say about VS.

Thanks to our valiant allies on desolation, despite the general lack of voice communication between our guild and the rest, I like to believe that my guild [TEQ] managed to contribute to this week’s efforts.

The Empty Quarter [TEQ] WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: superbutt.6475

superbutt.6475

Regarding Deso BL tonight…. it’s not unusual to get focussed by two servers at one, but with that much precision? Fair enough if AR saw Viz attacking Hills and thought “let’s go for another tower while they’re distracted”, but LRS actively ignoring Viz and going for the other gate? Nah, that’s not subtle.

Hi,

I guess I was at the origin of this “move” (AR people will tell us if I’m wrong) and what I saw was 2 big orange crosses, one on catapult spot near the west wall and another one inside near Door 2 North.
At this time, I yelled on /m for every person available to go directly on Door 2 North (which was at 30% when we arrived) and then to rush to the lord.

We weren’t here to help VS, we were here to steal Hills from them, to disappoint them.

It was a good opportunity to steal a fort and have fun, we took it.

Manwe Zetsubo
GvG contact – Black Horde [BLAK]
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

We weren’t here to help VS, we were here to steal Hills from them, to disappoint them.

We could not take Hills, we were out of supplies. Thx AR nice move, one more time.

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

Thank you for the match this week – It’s been fun. Shout out to everyone on Deso for all the hard work this week.

// Beatrix Windrunner

BĂ©atrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: superbutt.6475

superbutt.6475

We could not take Hills, we were out of supplies. Thx AR nice move, one more time.

Again, north door was at 30%, in this case, we would have zerg it once and for all, with bare hands.
But anyway, it was fun, and thx for the congrats if they’re real.

Manwe Zetsubo
GvG contact – Black Horde [BLAK]
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: oaagamer.6594

oaagamer.6594

Thanks to both servers for the fun, loot and the headache – its was a good week – now lets hope ANETS Random Matching System doesnt kill the already downed spirit even further by another week of Vizu. Even tho i like fighting you guys i think 4 weeks is enough – kinda feels like we back in T1 endless Vizu fights. Due to the randomness of the RMS i think we should get some other servers. but u know ANETS supergeeks are probably all in viz adding to the lag and keeping them with deso for easy point <thats my thoery - might not be true - what the hell - its what i think anyways>

Candy
Owner of Candy Shop [CS] and Desolation Commander
Be the change you want to see in the world.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

ANETS supergeeks are probably all in viz adding to the lag and keeping them with deso for easy point <thats my thoery – might not be true – what the hell – its what i think anyways>

I have another theory:
Arenanet developers probably wouldn’t play that often on Visunah, because it is mainly French language server.

BUT I think Arenanet developers are in communication with some Visunah Square WvWvW players, discussing game design and balance issues. After all VS is EU rank 1 server, thus they know the game very well.

Think about all the recent changes done in past months. It all makes sense. Grand plan by Visunah! ;-)

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masslegeek.4692

Masslegeek.4692

Fun night on AR border. We’ve been just 5 on the map and managed to take both north towers and the garrison. I guess the few defenders around didn’t really like us. Well right now, some Augury players really show that they are as french as Vizanah, laughing at corpses when with bigger numbers isn’t very sportsmanlike. Yes, I’m talking about you “Above Av?rage [AA]” players. We kept killing you all night long and when you finally get us with 10+ you laugh and dance? I laugh at you.

This guild is pure trolls, dont judge AR on them lease

Blop And Pop [qO] – Augury Rock Coordinator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

had fun with AR some nice fights tnx for that……….hopefully we wont see anymore vizunah coz its getting lame…….

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Well it’s been an interesting week even against Vizunah and their multiple Golem rushes which seemed to increase to the TP prices, that demoralized many of us apart from me but not in the way I wanted to start doing things their style. Last night I saw them running out of their tower to fight but I don’t know it may of been thanks to that WL commander I saw late last night. It’s time for something different however we don’t want to face Viz again Anet and dear RNG gods, time for a closer matchup within our wvw coverage and pop or new servers altogether.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

It’s time for something different however we don’t want to face Viz again Anet and dear RNG gods, time for a closer matchup within our wvw coverage and pop or new servers altogether.

Happy now ? Have fun.
And see you next week.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square