Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Mine too. But i don’t have any recipe to kill everyone on game, i prefer use skills and tricks and adapt to the situation.

.#1 Euro SFR, Congratulation.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Yup gratz to SFR, with less taunt and trolls that would be great.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teo Lastword.7983

Teo Lastword.7983

Mates, this match is almost over. And Za Drots [ZDs] looking for opponents for GvG (anyone huh?). 15vs15, 20vs20,25vs25,30vs30- its up for you. Just PM me and we will make a FIGHT!
Don’t be shy! We are just testing new builds/classes, so it will be fun for sure!
—-
Teo Draculesti [ZDs], Bloody Headhunter

PS. And if you want to megablob fight (40vs40, 50vs50, 60vs60) just PM me too. It will be funny…

(edited by Teo Lastword.7983)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

Congratulations to SFR indeed, despite the foolish smear campaign they put on Vizunah Square, they’ve managed to beat the EU top server last week and are on a roll this week, it just proves strong community, dedication and efficient warfare tactics work.

Nightcapping, battle-avoiding, objective-picking ? Well, it’s how the game’s meant to be played, if you don’t like it, blame the game, not the players ! And, about guilds in WvW : ArenaNet doesn’t give a kitten about you, this game is all about server warfare, therefore your lame attempts at bringing your guilds name on any level is disregarded : if you want guilds warfare, it’s time to pick another game. Here, we fight for servers pride !

On a last note : guys, most of the time, hatred means jealousy, and when jealous people come here to post, they most of the time seek for attention, therefore if you don’t give any, they’ll just drown and dwell into their own anger. What would you prefer, spearheading on forums about numbers in a game where clipping and lag discard any attempt at counting anything, or getting pride about some stuff done ?

I’m french anyway, so restaurants shaped like food, because GoogleTrad says so.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teo Lastword.7983

Teo Lastword.7983

And, about guilds in WvW : ArenaNet doesn’t give a kitten about you, this game is all about server warfare, therefore your lame attempts at bringing your guilds name on any level is disregarded : if you want guilds warfare, it’s time to pick another game. Here, we fight for servers pride !

Not true. If you want to improve your skills/tactics, just fight vs the best guilds. If GvG will be implemented one day, you will see the truth!

PS. And please, don’t blame other servers for blobbing/night capping/morning capping. It’s just a game, and all have the differnt oppinions how its must to be played.
Peace!
—-
Teo Draculesti [ZDs], Bloody Headhunter

(edited by Teo Lastword.7983)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

What about ZDS vs. VOTF guild vs. guild eager to see that one on stream or video make that happen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

On the note of week. I hope deso will stop slacking and focus viz more in offpeak instead of trying some strange stuff. After all it will be you or viz who eventually go down. As for viz your time is now. We just need JS or elona+kodash hell whoever to stop slacking. I will be safe in the knowledge that viz will never win t1 again. Them 12 gold medals will soon look shabby.

Now to try get deso to win next week. Maybe we will transfer to JS for real and help them come into t1 for viz… If it did end up with viz and js with sfr it would be funny seeing internal drama then pugs and many guilds shifting to JS. Also if deso went to t2 they could dominate on + points then come back for viz or JS.

As for SFR epic job this week even with alot of us slacking. We staying on SFR for along time unless we go JS ofc.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

its our turn to night cap :P

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

i say we all should go to JS and have a kebab party there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Afterlife have finally completed our transfer period and will be entering battle this reset. For what we’ve seen this week great fights lots of facing off against big numbers and we had a great time last night. Pretty even fights all over the map in deso BL.

On the note of week. I hope deso will stop slacking and focus viz more in offpeak instead of trying some strange stuff.

NEVA! yea foul beast I shall best ye in battle and smite the spawn of thou guild in the fields of ruin that are wuvwuv….
ah the RP its all coming back… cant wait to meet you guys in battle / get roflstompped

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Afterlife have finally completed our transfer period and will be entering battle this reset. For what we’ve seen this week great fights lots of facing off against big numbers and we had a great time last night. Pretty even fights all over the map in deso BL.

On the note of week. I hope deso will stop slacking and focus viz more in offpeak instead of trying some strange stuff.

NEVA! yea foul beast I shall best ye in battle and smite the spawn of thou guild in the fields of ruin that are wuvwuv….
ah the RP its all coming back… cant wait to meet you guys in battle / get roflstompped

Over stacking on a stacked server is not the best thing to do. Now the opposing server needs to be stacked or perhaps overstacked to beat an overly stacked server which didnt need to be overstacked in the first place. welcome to Stack Wars 2.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Over stacking on a stacked server is not the best thing to do. Now the opposing server needs to be stacked or perhaps overstacked to beat an overly stacked server which didnt need to be overstacked in the first place. welcome to Stack Wars 2.

Less queues and QQ for the lower tiers servers thanks to fre.. paid transfers.
Anyway did anyone have major lag during prime time on EB? I thought I was going to lag out at one point, we really wanted that shiny castle but for lag and the SFR zerg always arriving at the right time.
Shout out to that Vcy P/D thief two nights ago near Anza bridge and I wouldn’t count Vizunah out so soon we all suffer burn out at some point and get reorganized good luck at reset.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

Funny, desolation overcame vizunah nightcapping, just like SFR did in the previous match up.

If this doesn’t prove that vizunah aren’t all that big thing without nightcappers, I really don’t know what could prove it.

To be honest, NOBODY would be that big thing without night and morning cappers, including SFR and deso and all the other servers. This is just a poor design choice, that better coverage > skill.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Be carefull all VZ guilds + RG are moving to Jade’s Sea Server
RG wants to play with the french guilds now.

lol I had Sacrx down as coming from somewhere near Sunderland…. but I guess he is a fellow magpie after all. nouveau château unis

haha good guess. not mag.

Be carefull all VZ guilds + RG are moving to Jade’s Sea Server
RG wants to play with the french guilds now.

Yep moving in with lnm and soul reapers my new best friends <3.

But still even the thought brings me into a giggle Sacrx with his northern accent raging at JS commanders all night and them going ????? lol

When I played some with them on Gandara once, I just kinda went “… I think he’s screaming at people to stay on him. I think. Don’t quote me on that.”
And I’m generally pretty good at understanding people…
:p

makes a change often it’s to tell people to stay away from their raid as they get very upset with pugs rallying downed enemies.

On their vent, where you’d actually hear his accent? Doubtful

Im formerly from Piken Square he was always at our server meetings on TS and very vocal, im not flaming RG i just find it amusing the concept of sacrx’s well known lack of patience that even he (Bob) knows he has mixing well with a french community.

It’s a laugh that even RG would appreciate come on someone from RG and tell me would you not find it funny Sacrx ranting at french commanders with the whole language barrier thing going on?

Never said it wouldnt be funny, and didn’t attack you :p

Ignore gizmo hes just emo we moved from piken. One more hypocrite now himself moved to deso.

Haha sacrx i didn’t care you came or left im used to it i was with RG on both BT and piken and tbh left piken for the same reasons most guys did the drama holding it back we didn’t join you on SFR like most did we chose the opposition.

I know what you guys do and i respect that despite that the rage of the machine is strong and it makes me laugh

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Funny, desolation overcame vizunah nightcapping, just like SFR did in the previous match up.

You do not understand, this is 100% proves the existence of an evil conspiracy against Vizuna. SFR conspired with Deso and now they have turns in nightcap against poor VZ. Shock! Sensation!

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

Huh we early morning capped. I thought people seemed a bit determined to carry on when I had to leave for sleepy time at 00.30. Everybody get out 2nite for some good fights; should be good fun.

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

All this means is Vizunah slacked today in preparation for the reset.
SFR has no chance of ever booting Vizunah out of T1 unless you can find another server with same/better morning coverage, and Desolation certainly doesn’t have it right now. Either that or you would need a true, week-long 2 vs 1… and Deso isn’t going to do that either.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KabaL.6217

KabaL.6217

Yeah sacrx, you are right, VZ and DESO are together against you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuke Morg.1952

Nuke Morg.1952

For all ppl here, please remember not to “hate” other servers/players because of the comments here. First of all it’s like a 1% of players that post here from each server. And second thing, even more important – It supposed to be a secret so Drq is gonna kill me that I say this, but we like to troll. Just for fun with ZERO intention of abuse Great week, great fights and GL and HF to everyone! Let the best SFR server win next machup

“Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.”

(edited by Nuke Morg.1952)

in Match-ups

KabaL.6217

This new week, VZ and DESO are againt SFR again !!!
So please VZ and DESO players, you all know what to do, focus ONLY SFR. ONLY GREEN STRUCTURES. GO GO GO !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuke Morg.1952

Nuke Morg.1952

Not green but red

- Whose structure is this?
- It’s a Bay, baby.
- Whose Bay is this?
- It’s Red.
- Who’s Red?
- Red’s dead, baby. Red’s dead.

PS. I would prefer “Blue” but Red fits better instead of “Zed”

“Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

Green good; Red bad.

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

I didn’t expect we would still have this much of the map when I went to sleep at 5 a.m. but seems like our ppl are doing very nice there Was funny to stop viz golems/sneaky attacks at least for once. I hope that commander from FM guild is not very mad for killing him and his friends several times when we defended garri on viz bl
Good job guys! Some credit should go to SFR probably – they seem to dislike viz so much that they didn’t cause us much troubles last hours

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Well attacking Viz is like sitting in ant nest without pants. You can crush countless of them but they just keep coming.

Why we wouldn’t?

I do not run away vs what i don’t fear.

Sfr is nothing , and the chill sacrx is just someone using opportunity for his self E-reputation. He’s like the littledog would like having something he can’t catch.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

(edited by Faunus.3647)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

If enemy didnt run away, he must be destroyed.
Looking for more forum last stand on next week.

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leeden.8091

Leeden.8091

At least Viz stayed at first place by his own, playing the game fairly.
Great job to sfr, yeah… may they poor all their hatred on something else, now that they ‘defeated’ this evil monster that is Vizunah.

Even in victory, they’re still loosing…

in Match-ups

KabaL.6217

Victory without risk is triumph without glory.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deffe.2967

Deffe.2967

Thanks OPT , SiN and Vcy for fights in SFR BL was really much fun.
Thanks also VoTF for the coordination.

Veffe Ku – Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Maybe we will transfer to JS for real and help them come into t1 for viz… If it did end up with viz and js with sfr it would be funny seeing internal drama then pugs and many guilds shifting to JS. Also if deso went to t2 they could dominate on + points then come back for viz or JS.

Helping JS to jump in T1 is useless i think, VS will crush T2 and come back in T1 the week after. I don’t think atm JS can hold vs Deso/Sfr and secure score to prevent the return of VS.

Yep moving in with lnm and soul reapers my new best friends <3

Yeah, need to cheated LNM with RG !

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

My little finger just told me that Win up / Lose Down system is gonna be introduced like………really soon.

Enjoy

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

You mean the one telling you about the multiple exodus to JS ?
I don’t want to spoil you GoT but Little Finger is not to be trusted.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

playandchill.3908

You mean the one telling you about the multiple exodus to JS ?
I don’t want to spoil you GoT but Little Finger is not to be trusted.

Hehe

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

(edited by playandchill.3908)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Not yet T2, nor even 3rd place it seems. Who know what will happen.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

U want viz out of tier 1 yet u focus deso ? gr8 logic.

Stop crying and fight – aren’t IRON meant to be half competent or something?

Besides as SFR have stated we attack everything.

Agree with young Tagnut, stop crying and fight

Pff even i agree with the Sfr guys on this one Zaowi

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Well done Sfr for another strong win.

Good job Deso players who stayed up all night to get us second spot. Sadly this will not be a regular occurance and our lack of coverage in the mornings is going to hurt again in the future.

Also like to welcome Afterlife to Deso.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Congrats for SFR for the win!

I didn’t notice any foul play, both VS and SFR were attacking each other and us normally.

Desolation is still lacking numbers, except prime time on some maps, but let’s see what the next big patch will bring. Deso has a huge pve base. I am working on for the commander status and then lead the PUGs to victory.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

From the perspective of someone 2 matches back who fought against JS you would just end up with two night and early morning capping servers no fun at all for anyone wishing open field battles.

Piken could easily beat them in prime time as JS are a very defensive orientated community opposed to offensive so piken would lose everything over night when the mainstream raids logged off, the bulk of JS’s income came from that matchup around the 12:00-0600 AM bracket and started to fall off around 2pm when more of the prime time raids with pugs started up, the income generated out of that time bracket was sufficient for JS to nullify pikens prime time gains and jump ahead sending piken to tier 3 due to a lack of sufficient out of hours coverage to counter.

It is indeed a fact that coverage is a big factor in deciding who stays and who goes up and who goes down.

Anyway cheers for the welcome Offski we will be ready to rock and roll on Reset with our full raid from that point on unlike our casual small scale raids so far this week on deso bl getting the feel for the server and it’s commanders and vice versa.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Some nice dueling going on @ SFR Woodhaven.
Too bad the golem got ganged up , made SiN mad

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Grats Deso for second place

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Lol.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moxtidus.4576

Moxtidus.4576

I second this. Nice finish by Deso this week.

Sfr

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Lol.

Lolita

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

just saying. And yeah new fun week ahead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Here we are. The so-much feared moment has come : we are on the edge and I weigh one’s words!

On the edge, because with the long anti-Vizunah campaign from Seafarer’s Rest, this server has endowed with a myriad of good guilds with a total timezone coverage, very hard to stand.

BUT WE ARE VIZUNAH, and unlike foes think, no we’re not 200 each night running around with joy and good humour: it’s a handful of resistant fighters (sometimes much more, we can talk about zerg when a lead shows up but it’s growing scarce) switching from a map to another very quickly allowing to hold points. But these guys are out of order right now, and that’s what I couldn’t make understand to our enemies.

SO, WE DECIDE WITHIN GRAND CROSS ALLIANCE TO DO A LAST STAND. Our battle of Thermopylae. Here we are. Her we kittening are! At the end of the line, so tired due to lack of sleep and the fights of the last months. But listen to me: or we give everything this week and you get yourself ingame as much as possible offpeak, or it’s the end. We fall to death! And if we fall just before the WvW patch, that will hurt very hard!

SO I ASK YOU ALL, VIZUNIANS, TO GET IT UP WITHIN AN EXCEPTIONAL STAND AND THIS STARTING ON THE MATCH-UP RESET AT 1 A.M, AND TIS FOR THE PERIOD OF THE WHOLE WEEK for THE ULTIMATE RESISTANCE OF VIZUNAH! And for exceptional mobilisation, exceptional means:

The Grand Cross commanders urges them to LEAD YOU every days and every nights non-stop during the whole coming week.

So HONOUR THEM and give everything you have for our LAST STAND!

Sacrx, read this : WE WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST, GOT IT?

HEYA, VIZUNAH!

Attachments:

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

…Needs more Fifilepetitguerrier….

in Match-ups

playandchill.3908

I dont get why you post this here Troma? To motivate SFR / Deso even more lol ?

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Or perhaps because this thread allows to contact players on VS that are necessarily reading news on the Grand Cross’ website ?
There is surely something else behind it … I guess you’ll have to wait and see !

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Here we are. The so-much feared moment has come : we are on the edge and I weigh one’s words!

On the edge, because with the long anti-Vizunah campaign from Seafarer’s Rest, this server has endowed with a myriad of good guilds with a total timezone coverage, very hard to stand.

BUT WE ARE VIZUNAH, and unlike foes think, no we’re not 200 each night running around with joy and good humour: it’s a handful of resistant fighters (sometimes much more, we can talk about zerg when a lead shows up but it’s growing scarce) switching from a map to another very quickly allowing to hold points. But these guys are out of order right now, and that’s what I couldn’t make understand to our enemies.

SO, WE DECIDE WITHIN GRAND CROSS ALLIANCE TO DO A LAST STAND. Our battle of Thermopylae. Here we are. Her we kittening are! At the end of the line, so tired due to lack of sleep and the fights of the last months. But listen to me: or we give everything this week and you get yourself ingame as much as possible offpeak, or it’s the end. We fall to death! And if we fall just before the WvW patch, that will hurt very hard!

SO I ASK YOU ALL, VIZUNIANS, TO GET IT UP WITHIN AN EXCEPTIONAL STAND AND THIS STARTING ON THE MATCH-UP RESET AT 1 A.M, AND TIS FOR THE PERIOD OF THE WHOLE WEEK for THE ULTIMATE RESISTANCE OF VIZUNAH! And for exceptional mobilisation, exceptional means:

The Grand Cross commanders urges them to LEAD YOU every days and every nights non-stop during the whole coming week.

HEYA, VIZUNAH!

Why promote Sacrx like hes the leader of SFR? He justs a travelling bandwagoner. And nice try with the RP post but Vizunah has already spoken this week on how they feel. You had at best 10 – 15 people at the times you would normally have 40 – 50, around the 6am mark. Vizunah is breaking cause SFR is just too strong for you. I wonder how long it takes for Jade Sea to see alot of new comers. but nice post Troma i like Role play

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

HEYA, VIZUNAH!

I knew Viz were cheaters!
You guys got freaking horses!

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

I knew Viz were cheaters!
You guys got freaking horses!

We have indeed, but the picture may be misleading.
This one would be more accurate.

Attachments:

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square