Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Also I will like to add that with the removal of culling why do you run with commander tags. There is no need to if your running a guild raid.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Also bow to AFTL that before you guys joined the bl tried to take things in their own hands only,thing that is rarely seen in t1 anymore.We were not that many ourselves but having probably other 20 friendlies along might have resulted in "miniblobing"you.Yeah i said miniblob since i miss a word for the concept of only half a blob atm :p

Our guys are just crazy my logical thought process often questions how our 15 guys can attempt to take something like a well defended hills in tier 1 then i remember success is based on our intentions and in most cases it’s to be a pain in the kitten to the other servers.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Also I will like to add that with the removal of culling why do you run with commander tags. There is no need to if your running a guild raid.

Problem as iv mentioned before is the random to guild raid ratio, there just is too many random players in WvW compared to decent sized guild raids meaning that commanders under strength or with guild members in queue often have to tag up to make up manpower but are unable to control the influx it may possibly generate.

Its a catch 22 have no tag and randoms who out number the guild raids either can’t or wont coordinate off their own initiative and anything beneficial for the server other than kill a few dolyaks and farm sentries or RP/AFK in spawn.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

This thread needs more Ipea so here I am.
Hi everyone

Oh kitten, run people. Run while you still can…

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

So, Desolation blocks our spawn at EB, while VS taking our stuff? Nice one, no kidding, eb all green, except untoched red corner.

Untouched?

Oh they’ve tried touching it alright.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: buttski.6135

buttski.6135

wp deso at durios a couple of mins ago. we killed the superbig vs blob (i demand you have to pay for bigger bags for me. always so full of loot after meating you) and the sfr blob. even with sfr helping vs and teaming up with them to defend durios it’s needless to say we killed them all and took it.

brb looting bags.

A day without blood is a day without sunshine.
Desolation

(edited by buttski.6135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

The epic Naval Battle last night between SFR and Desolation.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efraen.9823

Efraen.9823

Big lol @ the SFR crowd attacking Bay on Deso map.

For a server complaining about zergs… how many do you need to be to defend trebs -attacking from max possible distance/safest possible spot of course?

Can’t launch a skill, and that can’t be because of the 15+ foolish Vizunian trying to attack the trebs while we have 20+ people afk diner at spawn.

Another 1 spamming evening in perspective <yawn>

-a Vizu Pug

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Quality, especially the bit when the other commander says he is taking over – “We are doomed” :p

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

we jsut tried another naval battle, but u guys built sup ballista

but its fun as hell, on vs bl

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Why cant SFR play battle ship with us so unsportsmanlike

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

I wasn’t even drinking or drunk when I started our beautiful rendition of Yellow Submarine. Good time

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flashlight.3125

Flashlight.3125

So, Desolation blocks our spawn at EB, while VS taking our stuff? Nice one, no kidding, eb all green, except untoched red corner.

If you don’t play in eb, don’t post here nonsense!
I commanded in eb for the last 8 hours and we did not spawn camp you in eb once.
Big pops to the riot/sfr group attacking our zone while your whole zone was green.
I had lot’s of fun fighting against you guys. Of course we had pugs and probably a bigger group but still you guys wiped us every time at the begin.
Everyone knows this happens if guild groups fight pugs which are not even on teamspeak but luckily we have fast learners on deso and we were able to wipe you guys in the end.
Thanks for awesome battles!

Blue Flashlight
OMNI Commander, Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteOmen.6459

WhiteOmen.6459

Props to [VG] guild on Viz BL for fighting with 25 of us IRON (un-blobbed as best as we could be) near north bay tonight. Fun times. Keep them coming!

Blackbrior [IRON]
(SoR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Levi.4037

Levi.4037

Very nice fights with IRON guys tonight. Looking forward to see some more fights like these.

Sensei Levi
Field Commander of [VG] Veterans Guild
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Thanks for the fights tonight VG and RIOT.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteOmen.6459

WhiteOmen.6459

Thank you also to Riot for fights. Very fun. Will definitely do it again some time

Blackbrior [IRON]
(SoR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Yup awesome fights on Viz border tonight – props to VG – Nice portal bomb xD and to RiOT and buds. Really fun running these smaller squads!!! And yes we will be doing it more and more.

Down with blobbing!!

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Under which rock do you life? SFR kicked your kitten 5 weeks in a row without toomuch effort and than stopped playing as they used to be cause guilds retired, left, take a break, decided to drop a tier (or 2), getting bored of no competition at all. Than you will win another week and start bragging about how good Vizu is? Tell me pls where I can buy that drug, seems to be pretty good.

As I said…

Let’s put it a easier way then… VS players never take a break… Maybe later you’ll understand… As for the kicked kitten without toomuch effort or the lack of competition I’ll just remember you your server arrived “Ah now we’ll kick your kitten right into T2” And with all your strength(without even talking about deso “help”) you only made us go down one place… So yeah…

Oh and I never said VS is good(I don’t think that). I didn’t even said you were bad. I just said you had no chance of victory with your current mind state…

So wrong. Last month vizunah barely played. Barely had number. Barely had commanders. Barely had morning cap. Suddenly, out of a miracle, their coverage is tripled, they have 3h+ queues again, commanders again, morning capping again. News floats fast. The catalyst for this is (and only every will be) Troma. Without troma, the guys playing the other games wouldn’t care much.

He’s only the catalyst. haha. Way to few credit. I know what uniting a server means and how hard it is. Without troma, the ‘superior uniter’, even you would mean nothing. If if you think Desolation only stands for destruction, and has no means of having fun/teamwork/involving pugs etc, then you are incredible mistaken. But we have our problems (just as you guys have). If vizunah WAS perfect, they would never ever have lost with their massive coverage. But they did. Troma recovered Vizunah. And you guys can all go in full denial now. But this is the truth, and deep down you know it.

This is by no means trolling or flaming. It’s just stating the obvious fact. Troma gets way to few credit. Since most of the vizunians are ‘mass players’ (aka they don’t know what to do on their own so they follow the mass), you guys probably don’t understand how hard uniting a server actually is. For you it might seem cake, but in reality it isn’t.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

(edited by Phoebe Ascension.8437)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well it’s probably very easy unite national server. We have problems like xenophobia and so on.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ohliufff.8160

Ohliufff.8160

Some very good 3 way fights tonight on VZ border. Farming bags mostly, but took few things to get some attention also. Congrats to Deso that ran a tight crew and I think we won as much as we lost so it was fun More nights like this…indeed.

[BOO]KhanKubrat – Small Onel for life
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Well it’s probably very easy unite national server.

It is, but only if you sacrifice enough puppies to the god Troma. Our friends from Elona or Jade Sea didn’t worship him enough.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

It is, but only if you sacrifice enough puppies to the god Troma. Our friends from Elona or Jade Sea didn’t worship him enough.

The guy in this vid must really adore Troma.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPY9OQdU15E

It’s fake btw and if you don’t speak Dutch I suggest starting at 02:08

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charmide.4891

Charmide.4891

This is by no means trolling or flaming. It’s just stating the obvious fact. Troma gets way to few credit. Since most of the vizunians are ‘mass players’ (aka they don’t know what to do on their own so they follow the mass), you guys probably don’t understand how hard uniting a server actually is. For you it might seem cake, but in reality it isn’t.

You know, you are right when you say he doesn’t get enough credit, points for realizing that, but…
You seem to understand well that the task is very complex. Focus real hard and ask yourself this: do you really think it could be the work of one man alone? Do you think it takes one guy, albeit a great one, to unite a server and create a community, despite all?
Hint: no, and you look real stupid arguing the opposite.

Commander@Insert Coinz [CPC] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Charmide.4891

Don’t forget Arborstone, they did unite easily enough LOL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Viz dominating (your comeback would have been sweeter 5 weeks ago, but you can’t force PUs to play wvw when losing, when winning they come automatically) the week and suddenly everyone is against blobbing and playing only for the fun. I lol’d irl, really.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Thx to RiOT for giving us a nice training and some sweet fights!

Thx to VG for the not backing down around bay!
That portal bomb scared to kitten out of me

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Levi.4037

Levi.4037

Really like to see that Deso guilds (IRON at least) finally blobing much less and last night at VZ bl was best fun in last several weeks. Thx to you guys.
And VS → shamefuuurrrr disprayyyyyy

BTW Im very happy that my portal bomb tactic works properly ;-)

Sensei Levi
Field Commander of [VG] Veterans Guild
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Viz dominating (your comeback would have been sweeter 5 weeks ago, but you can’t force PUs to play wvw when losing, when winning they come automatically) the week and suddenly everyone is against blobbing and playing only for the fun. I lol’d irl, really.

QFT
Very few can understand that. I will not further analyze it , because ppl use to troll and nothing more.

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in Match-ups

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

- Small number of Deso/SFR players.
- Beginning of the holidays in France…
- End of the holidays in Germany

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KabaL.6217

KabaL.6217

(edited by KabaL.6217)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Dungeon2? Dungeon3?
:(

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

TatsuKan.5412

Now that Vizunah 24/7 queue for every map coverage is back.

There is no currently no queue… & the are queues only during primetime…

in Match-ups

TatsuKan.5412

Dungeon2? Dungeon3?
:(

Division 1 = Tier 1 (in french)

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

are u guys normal humans or robots?

u have everything on a map including quaggans and ur still running 20+ supply camps to kill the odd sentry that someone took..

in Match-ups

Charmide.4891

u have everything on a map including quaggans and ur still running 20+ supply camps to kill the odd sentry that someone took..

Robots.

in Match-ups

Tygra.4570

And we follow the new robotic law Troma engraved in our systems since aug 28th 2012.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Are you Viz really having fun in WvW? Instead of sending a 30 man zerg on a 5 man group you guys don’t think like.. “lets just send 5 too, they want to have fun too”

This way new players who try WvW will never go back again lol, and in the end you have nobody left to fight.

Maybe a good idea to bring some of your Viz zerg to another FR server or EU server to help those ppl out and we all can have fun in WvW without beating the enemy 4 to 1 and always win due to 100% coverage.

Just an idea

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: buttski.6135

buttski.6135

unemployed Robots.

fixed it for you.

A day without blood is a day without sunshine.
Desolation

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Deso outmanned in every bl but EB the only bl with people and a single commander everywhere else is Green, thank you for the opportunity for a potentially great night lost for choice at what to take back

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

Are you Viz really having fun in WvW? Instead of sending a 30 man zerg on a 5 man group you guys don’t think like.. “lets just send 5 too, they want to have fun too”

This way new players who try WvW will never go back again lol, and in the end you have nobody left to fight.

Maybe a good idea to bring some of your Viz zerg to another FR server or EU server to help those ppl out and we all can have fun in WvW without beating the enemy 4 to 1 and always win due to 100% coverage.

Just an idea

Vizunah don’t want to have fun they just want to rack up points to prove they’re the #1 server in Europe.

/truestory

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Please let them take all. Tonight the wxp train begins. Every viz is 60 WXP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

Vizunah don’t want to have fun they just want to rack up points to prove they’re the #1 server in Europe.

/truestory

Don’t worry my friend, I know this week is all about fun and games, and points dont matter because almost everyone is actually disregarding score since they’re on a break.

As soon as Desolation and SFR are back to serious business, Vizunah Square will sink again, SFR will be #1st server again and you’ll get your silver medal back.

(edited by Bondurant.1540)

in Match-ups

Tygra.4570

We’d all be happy if you could teach us honor please.

But next week, because this week we are resting as much as you guys.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Please don’t try again, you’re too bad at trolling

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Dat engrish!

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

Ye-ye, mighty VS in full strength.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Vizunah-Desolation-Seafarer-2-03-T1-EU/page/24#post1640147
Like that? And was knocked to the ground with 0 chance of winning.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

Vizunah is breaking cause SFR is just too strong for you. I wonder how long it takes for Jade Sea to see alot of new comers.

Remember that ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Are you Viz really having fun in WvW?

Wait wat ?
Are we supposed to have fun ?
Nobody told us, we thought it was just about those red dots on the maps, switching them, untill the end. They make me sit in a basement 12h a day, and I earn almost nothing and don’t have insurance.
Them kittens, they fooled me !

(note to the mods : this is sarcasm)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Funny how Deso is suddenly complaining about VS , but they were acting like kings of WvW last week.

You miss a strong SFR now, don’t you?

SFR Forum Warrior Academy