Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

I would like to thanks VS and Deso for the awesome fights that we had those past weeks. Esp , i <3 the fights vs VoTF ,where we had equally wins/loses whenever we met in the battlefield and its the only guild that gave us this feeling(heads or tail – win/lose),when we were fighting with almost same numbers. I would also like to thanks the guilds that accepted a GvG action(or close to it-step out of the zerg) ,but also the ones that accepted the GvG in public and then they didnt even answered to pms for the arranged fight. Throwing mud to faces is the easiest thing(accussing VcY) , but backing up you words(as i always say) is the real challenge .
I <3 you all(really…..i just like to tease ppl when they deserve it, but i still love them :P)
This is the last message from me in this thread. GL<3

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

It’s a bit late now for T1. SFR will prolly drop to T2 sooner or later as many guilds are simply sick of fighting the same blobs and the inevitable resulting skill-lag and many guilds chose to move away so they can play together.

The ugly truth that has come to surface in EU T1 these days is that this tier is NOT a good place for WvW guilds to be .

It’s clear that VS will not drop the PUG BLOB meta, so other servers will need to follow suit to keep up. Many SFR guilds realised this, and in order to keep their identity decided to move away from T1. And honestly , who can blame them? When you have to chose between your guild’s future and the servers future…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

(edited by Grok.6714)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

It’s a bit late now for T1. SFR will prolly drop to T2 sooner or later as many guilds are simply sick of fighting the same blobs and the inevitable resulting skill-lag and many guilds chose to move away so they can play together.

The ugly truth that has come to surface in EU T1 these days is that this tier is NOT a good place for WvW guilds to be .

It’s clear that VS will not drop the PUG BLOB meta, so other servers will need to follow suit to keep up. Many SFR guilds realised this, and in order to keep their identity decided to move away from T1. And honestly , who can blame them? When you have to chose between your guild’s future and the servers future…

It’s always sad when someone realizes that, 9 months after game’s launch, he just doesn’t like the design of a game mode that was never intended to evolve around guilds, but servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanH.5879

DanH.5879

all i saw is a bunch of cowards fleeing a server while it was sinking, lol

(edited by DanH.5879)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Thanks MOS for nice the fights near bluelake yesterday evening, had lots of fun!!

P.s. how the sh did you manage to cap the tower while we were fighting your catapults crew? xD

Also for the record Option 3 – 2 LNM

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

I propose you have a nice cup of vitamine L2P.
Then you leave your longbow at home and stop playing 30/30/0/10/0 in Zerkergear and you might have some impact on the battlefield.

I have some impact, but you did well to put a trace in your profession Zumy Ranger, Í’m glad you found a way to survive now as Ele (Mist Form ftw?).

Next time choose a noob ranger to make your comments not someone that played the profession form the start in GW1 and GW2.

The day wen professions will be balance will come, and then no more Mist Form to help.
Note: 30/30/0/10/0? nope, you so wrong, no hope for you, thats realy bad.
Zerkergear? Failed again. Depends on my mood, but I dont use Zerker.

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Posted by: jim.5380

jim.5380

to Blackblade Storm from vizunah
Next time u lose ur 2v2 or 2v3 or 2vX + guards and then u request duel, stop badmouthing accept the duel rules and don’t run away.
Any time you want to reduel let me know, till then u remain the loser even though it was 2v2(after i respec u run out)plus blocking while provoking is really something isn’t it?
Btw how did u knew that me and psycho was attacking u
snipe account or hack or what??(another manly action of you).
Jimania # HotM.
Captain of Iron.
Member of Magmatic Genesis[Iron] spvp team.

Jim Battlemaster

(edited by jim.5380)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Holy moly you guys have an spvp team? Time to get my revenge! (maybe)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

thx anet for free transfers on top 1 EU server
sarcasm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fauxfox.7318

Fauxfox.7318

pretty much, at-least all the elitist jerks are headed out, no more winning? I thought our problem was the over abundance of free transfers? never noticed the difference tbh. that’s just their convenient excuse.

SFR has fallen far in a very short period of time, and its good, sort of. maby now we can stop the pug bashing and actually build a community, and not try and control it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Vizu homemap crashed 10 min ago, while we were getting bay

there’s some kind of a bug with Bay. More than once I’ve been part of a group where we’ve been going for the keep, got to the inner main door and half the people crashed.

in Match-ups

Bondurant.1540

Since this week is all about fun and games, please allow me to present some comedy (it’s not meant to be offensive, just fun and games, you know) :

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

pretty much, at-least all the elitist jerks are headed out, no more winning? I thought our problem was the over abundance of free transfers? never noticed the difference tbh. that’s just their convenient excuse.

SFR has fallen far in a very short period of time, and its good, sort of. maby now we can stop the pug bashing and actually build a community, and not try and control it.

Thats not nice.
The free transfers are what caused us problems.
The blobbing which you have todo in T1/T2/Tgazillion nowdays are whats causing problems.

Not all guilds are leaving a “sinking ship”.
They want to play with their guild mates as a group , not in a big blob and be pressing 111111111111111111111111111 all night

Show some respect to those guilds, some guilds that were here from the start are now leaving because of these reasons aswell.

Then again, this is the forum , filled with warriors

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

What a proud SFR citizen.What is your character name ingame ?

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Bondurant.1540

Fun and games, etc

Attachments:

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

As you can see from this post SFR is doing really great after free xfer were decided xd.Great community material right there.

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

I want to thank everyone, I’ve had some great fun in wvw with this matchup, until recently.
I’ll let you know I never intended to offend anyone with anything I posted in this thread. And I’m sorry if I did.

Good luck and have fun everyone.
Kind regards, Pukknub.

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

It’s always sad when someone realizes that, 9 months after game’s launch, he just doesn’t like the design of a game mode that was never intended to evolve around guilds, but servers.

Silly guilds believing a game that was advertised for pure pvp and it’s called “guild wars” is only about pvdoor and pve and has nothing to do with guilds whatsoever .Pure logic.

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Bondurant.1540

Silly guilds believing a game that was advertised for pure pvp and it’s called “guild wars” is only about pvdoor and pve and has nothing to do with guilds whatsoever .Pure logic.

While I agree on the part that Guild Wars 2 has, sadly, no guild warfare whatsoever, I’d strongly advise you to not choose a game only on its name. It’s like saying GTA is false advertising because ingame you actually never get indicted for stealing cars.

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

While I agree on the part that Guild Wars 2 has, sadly, no guild warfare whatsoever, I’d strongly advise you to not choose a game only on its name. It’s like saying GTA is false advertising because ingame you actually never get indicted for stealing cars.

You couldn’t be more wrong.While it might not be perfectly implemented yet withing a good reward system(remember not even pve had it at start) this game has plenty of guild warfare.It’s only unfortunate you chose the one single server that has never heard of them in all the 51 servers available.Actually i’m not sure you guys even heard of pvp in this game so why do i even wonder xd

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Bondurant.1540

You couldn’t be more wrong.While it might not be perfectly implemented yet withing a good reward system(remember nnot even pve had it at start) this game has plenty of guild warfare.It’s only unfortunate you chose the one single server that has never heard of them in all the 51 servers available.Actually i’m not sure you guys even heard of pvp in this game so why do i even wonder xd

So basically I couldn’t be more wrong on a might not be perfectly implemented yet with a good reward system. Like, it’s not there yet like I said and you agree, but I’m wrong because… what already ? If you agree with me at the end of your phrase, why are you saying I’m wrong in your sentence’s beginning ? I’m quite sorry but i’m having a hard time finding any sense in your reasoning.

20ish versus 20ish arranged GvG within WvW maps isn’t actually supported by the game, you take WvW slots while not playing WvW, it’s not my opinion it’s a fact. There is no support, no rewards and no features at all right now. You want some proof ? If I were totally wrong, why would I be able to come during your GvG and kill any spectator around, create mess or even interrupting your GvG fight ? Is that a GvG feature, you can kill spectators because it’s fun or you can heal / give boons to the team you like ?

You seem like a mature and reasonable person, please tell me where I’m wrong here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faeyd.5094

Faeyd.5094

You know it’s pretty challenging avoiding all you zergs out there. Luckily there are always stragglers trying to catch up.

Tiger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

May I suggest you actually read and inform yourself about the game you play ?
The “Guild Wars” have absolutely nothing to do with guilds in the way they are known in current Tyria, and refer to historical facts (in Tyria).
There is a small explanation on the wiki : http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Guild_Wars

Here’s to hoping at least one person will stop using the name of the game to whine about something unrelated.

(edited by Leorcyn.1063)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Camp Speldan Remembered; the heroic Deso players who made a stand against superior numbers and fought off wave after wave of Vizunah bloblings.

Attachments:

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

You couldn’t be more wrong.While it might not be perfectly implemented yet withing a good reward system(remember nnot even pve had it at start) this game has plenty of guild warfare.It’s only unfortunate you chose the one single server that has never heard of them in all the 51 servers available.Actually i’m not sure you guys even heard of pvp in this game so why do i even wonder xd

So basically I couldn’t be more wrong on a might not be perfectly implemented yet with a good reward system. Like, it’s not there yet like I said and you agree, but I’m wrong because… what already ? If you agree with me at the end of your phrase, why are you saying I’m wrong in your sentence’s beginning ? I’m quite sorry but i’m having a hard time finding any sense in your reasoning.

20ish versus 20ish arranged GvG within WvW maps isn’t actually supported by the game, you take WvW slots while not playing WvW, it’s not my opinion it’s a fact. There is no support, no rewards and no features at all right now. You want some proof ? If I were totally wrong, why would I be able to come during your GvG and kill any spectator around, create mess or even interrupting your GvG fight ? Is that a GvG feature, you can kill spectators because it’s fun or you can heal / give boons to the team you like ?

You seem like a mature and reasonable person, please tell me where I’m wrong here.

Yes you are still wrong.I was reffering to guild warfare wich constantly happens on every of the 50 minus 1 servers available(i let you figure out wich one is the minus 1) ,with no aproach towards GvG whatsoever .That apart is one concept on its own more related to spvp than WvW altogether.

Guilds used and continue to fight themselves in the battlefield every day and while it is not perfectly balanced numbers nobody ever said guilds need exactly the same numbers to fight eachother.

Your opinion that guilds have place only in gvg is totally unfounded on any basis since not one Anet employee ever stated that WvW is supposed to be pug only and guilds should drop any guild identity to play the game mode.In fact many guilds have very solid identities and place their reputation before anything else by accepting challanges (like refusuing to blob up and risk wiping) on their own every single day all over the world.Even extremely large guilds like IRON grasp the concept that there is no honor in fighting 30 ppl with 90 and begin to divide their forces for a more fun and challenging gameplay played by players that gain absolutely nothing from the numbers on the board as it stands.

You act like you are the keepers of the games rules but the reality is that you are the only ones in 51 servers that miss out on every aspect of it’s potential.What do you have to say about the PvP part of the WvW?This game mode was not advertised as a massive pvp game mode or only as a player versus door reuglarly known as pve?And what is funnier is that you fermly believe it has been dictated by some uknown factor that this is the right and only way to be played.Hence yes you couldn’t be more wrong .

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Since this week is all about fun and games, please allow me to present some comedy (it’s not meant to be offensive, just fun and games, you know) :

Pretty nice one, gotta admit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Sorry by 24o24, i mean 24hours on 24hours, not 24 players versus 24 players.

Anyway, some here called us VIZURATS (hi sacrx !!) but what do you think about this ?
http://s24.postimg.org/sa65ay2fp/sacrx.jpg

So many courageous people now that RG left. When they are in SFR, it’s all respect, now you are so brave, you can smash them easy.
It’s said to read watt Troma say now and before (that magic encounter in SM, bla,bla, bla).
Troma has come from is eclipse, btw how are your problems with the attacks to your TS? At the time I have shown my sympathy for VZ and I wish the people that are doing that be caught. Strange now that you are winning you don’t report any attacks.
Before RG came to SFR, I had state in the forums that to T1 server like us, points and fun, in this orde,r are very important for us, RG should be that in mind, when they arrived they had a bad start, I had said watt I’m thinking about that including here, they have left, I respect their decision, but they are welcomed wen ever they want to, I bet some of our opponents will like to have them to.
From the guilds that had left, OSC are the one that if have to fight them that will cost me a lot (they are in the server from the start, are very committed players, and now they have Hjerim to). Come on board again guys I’m sure you miss us to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

T1 stagnancy is going to reach an all new level now. Guess its time to start playing for kills instead of points even more.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Bondurant.1540

Yes you are still wrong.I was reffering to guild warfare wich constantly happens on every of the 50 minus 1 servers available(i let you figure out wich one is the minus 1) ,with no aproach towards GvG whatsoever .That apart is one concept on its own more related to spvp than WvW altogether.

Guilds used and continue to fight themselves in the battlefield every day and while it is not perfectly balanced numbers nobody ever said guilds need exactly the same numbers to fight eachother.

Your opinion that guilds have place only in gvg is totally unfounded on any basis since not one Anet employee ever stated that WvW is supposed to be pug only and guilds should drop any guild identity to play the game mode.In fact many guilds have very solid identities and place their reputation before anything else by accepting challanges (like refusuing to blob up and risk wiping) on their own every single day all over the world.Even extremely large guilds like IRON grasp the concept that there is no honor in fighting 30 ppl with 90 and begin to divide their forces for a more fun and challenging gameplay played by players that gain absolutely nothing from the numbers on the board as it stands.

You act like you are the keepers of the games rules but the reality is that you are the only ones in 51 servers that miss out on every aspect of it’s potential.What do you have to say about the PvP part of the WvW?This game mode was not advertised as a massive pvp game mode or only as a player versus door reuglarly known as pve?And what is funnier is that you fermly believe it has been dictated by some uknown factor that this is the right and only way to be played.Hence yes you couldn’t be more wrong .

Oh, I understand now, in one of my previous posts I said GW2 has no guild warfare whatsoever, it was a bad choice of words, I was meant to say GvG support instead of guild warfare. I shouldn’t directly translate in English some french words, they sometimes don’t mean the same. Apologies. Of course I’d be foolish to state there is no guild involvement in WvW, it’s proven everyday indeed.

As for the last part of your post now, I totally agree with your opinion, even though you might seem a little bit upset Vizunah isn’t playing by your rules, which would be quite ironic, wouldn’t it be ? Or maybe I’m just reading it wrong, who knows ? We’ve already stated my English is far from being pristine after all, maybe it’s just me being wrong, again.

:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Cmon ELONA, push, just 10 points more!

be useful for once

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Mighty, why people still imagine things? =)

I’m still here, but i do not need to comment whats happening on SFR or to brag for this win, it would be idiot. The situation is not really fun like this, and not cool for the SFR who still love their serv. The infinite loop about nightcap or blob is annoying too.

If we do not talk anymore about our TS attack, it’s because it’s still down and we have no solutions yet, except the TS much protected of a VS guild…

To react at the previous comment, the warcalls and commanders reorganization + the communication about the new commanders was needed, i didnt do this when i saw SFR problems, i did this when it was the moment =)

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

I’m still here, but i do not need to comment whats happening on SFR or to brag for this win, it would be idiot. The situation is not really fun like this, and not cool for the SFR who still love their serv. The infinite loop about nightcap or blob is annoying too.

If we do not talk anymore about our TS attack, it’s because it’s still down and we have no solutions yet, except the TS much protected of a VS guild…

To react at the previous comment, the warcalls and commanders reorganization + the communication about the new commanders was needed, i didnt do this when i saw SFR problems, i did this when it was the moment =)

The pugmaster has spoken!!

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Still don’t get it..
Don’t you like the open fights? When vizunah actually did good at open fights.
Don’t you want a fair game? Since it actually was quite even.

Or was it to frustrating to not be in the number 1 spot anymore?

The CTA was an overkill and you know it.

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

be useful for once

We try hard, but we have a french server in T2 and – can you imagine such behavior – they like to get up at 3am, to do 2hours of PvD to reach their high-score at 5am.

Unfortunately, this night they caught us sleeping …

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

No Masori, of course its not all this. All the things i did previously was not just CTA post, its was a lot more things to do to keep cohesion. And it take much time and energy. I did this biggest call to arm because i wanted to live this epic feeling… for people and friends..A last time…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

be useful for once

I hope Deso is not in a monozerg like Elona this last week

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

TROMA

Do some GVG man. This blob wars just sad. You like to run around hit 1111 ?

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

No Masori, of course its not all this. All the things i did previously was not just CTA post, its was a lot more things to do to keep cohesion. And it take much time and energy. I did this biggest call to arm because i wanted to live this epic feeling… for people and friends..A last time…

So after you get bored of no competition and people will start leaving again.
You won’t do another one? I can’t believe that tbh.

But like i said – I respect you for what you do for Vizunah.
But you messed up the whole T1 while doing

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

The burn out from playing for the points, for the meaningless victory. It’s not like I said play for your guild and the fun from day 1 and was called a kitten or loser for that. Now everyone is saying it, gg guys.
Of course this can’t apply for Viz, they get fresh blood from pugs every day. One is bored, there is another one desperate to play (successful if there’s a commander around) after being in queue for 2-4h.

Why does SFR have to bring their whole border to come fight us.

Your comment made me giggle a bit after IRON blobbed us every single day we were in the same bl playing for the “win”. gg

[RG]

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

@Imacop no friend, like i said previously i hate it, i come from arenas/battleground format. But i think every serv (the 3 yes) must do something against it. We should change the rules ourselves. Why you do not orga something, with news, poster like i did, etc? To start, you should make a contact between Grand Cross/Pevepe.net and build posts to organize no? gogo : http://www.grandcross.fr/forum/welcome-mates-!/

Just try to do it when server scores is “finished” and try to do not put Vizunians/SFRians in bad situation. It’s important i think.

@Masori: it never wanted that, i just wanted to act like everytime, i did all this for months you know. I prefer strong ennemy server, for all obvious reasons (fun, emulation etc).

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Yeah sorry VZ but I lose respect to you guys every kittening day. Last night that mesmer comander really going every time for portal bomb was hilarious….
About iron you called fighting 70+ vs 20-30 sin fun? I just come to help our guys… and it was not blob I had 30 on ts with me… so? your point.
And yeah gj taking t2 bay after the vz bl went down. The skill lag was insane and you brought 2 full map zergs on same place gg. At this time sfr was outmanned though ..
I am sorry my comrades from Vcy Riot leave. I learn the game with them and how to lead. But I know we will play together again sooner or later. If t1 keeps going this way I will probably follow them,but I like the challenge to rebuild sfr too. And yeah we are still t1 server and in the near future.

in Match-ups

salluks.6017

be useful for once

we have fought VS for the last 3 months continuously, what do u expect?

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

be useful for once

I advise you to start training for pushing 1 and get a decent signet build for next week hehe xd

in Match-ups

salluks.6017

be useful for once

I advise you to start training for pushing 1 and get a decent signet build for next week hehe xd

i hope u use all ur skills against VS,

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

be useful for once

i hope u use all ur skills against VS,

My wvw main is a staff guardian so by default all my skills consist in pushing 1 anyway

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

Get rid of this kittening 5-man aoe limit system and reduce overall skill dmg.
Effective and easy solution for these stupid and boring blobs.

Not quite .Considering that now the servers can’t process a 5 man aoe limit ,imagine what would happen with virtually no limit.I am pretty positive that the aoe cap was not intended for balancing the gameplay as much as it was meant to reduce stress on the servers in the 1st place.With limitless aoe limit the system will be charged with at least 20x times more data to process than in the present.I could be terrible wrong though ,my math skills can be easily outmached by a pelush monkey .

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glenn.3417

Glenn.3417

Not quite .Considering that now the servers can’t process a 5 man aoe limit ,imagine what would happen with virtually no limit.I am pretty positive that the aoe cap was not intended for balancing the gameplay as much as it was meant to reduce stress on the servers in the 1st place.With 100 targets aoe limit the 100×5 target multiplier on both sides will become 100×100 on both sides wich is 20 times more than in the present.I could be terrible wrong though ,my math skills can be easily outmached by a monkey .

I got the idea from Ragnarok Online.
They have no aoe limit and playing World Of Emperium (their equivalent of wvw) is much more dynamic, requires actual tactics and a hell of a lot more fun than blobbing in gw.

Champion Phantom – Legionnaire – Genius – Magus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Nice work from both VS and SFR today afternoon and early evening at SFR BL, constantly both attacking Desolation like best buddies (I know that you are not buddies even though RG left). From our point it looks like VS and SFR blobbing as much as Deso ever did.

I know that VS and SFR will tell “there was only 20 of us”. It is a common habit for people to exaggerate the number of their opponents and downplay the true number of their own forces in these forums, but the outmanned status doesn’t lie. Neither enemy doesn’t show outnumbered, but Deso has been outnumbered all the time I was on.

I wish Anet would finally fix the outmanned:
- buffing the outnumbered party players’, NPCs’ and structures’ health and thoughness by 20%-30% or so
- not show the outmanned buff to enemy, as it aseems to lead to enemy concentrating the weakest side and in worst case to stuff like spawn camping

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Oh and remove golems, any 5 year old with half a brain can build 10+ golems and rush a friggin door.

They would have to remove retaliation also then :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Geralt.5816

Geralt.5816

While the 2 of you are busy out there ima go ahead and take this.

Attachments: