Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dedalus.3065

Dedalus.3065

Yes Vizunah, you’ve won WvW in GW2! You’re the best server, have the best players, the best commanders, you truly are the greatest! Now please, in order for people to actually enjoy playing (no one enjoys pvd), transfer some guilds to some other french servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Since he’s dead set on “every server has every kind of player” while I firmly believe that VZ motto is “quantity over quality”

Obviously Vz is more about quantity than quality atm, it’s not my point.

Sfr has gread guild, but also bad zerg which can be wiped easily. Sfr has skilled player, thy also have bad player.
Guess what ? It’s the same for Vz and deso.

The sad state of the t1 eu wvw doesn’t change this, you’ll find every kind of player in every server, tht’s why screen doesn’t prove anything, they’ll never show anything more than a small part of the battlefield.

Of course every server has every kind of different player. I’ve had my kitten handed to me by players from every server SFR has faced, Vizunah included. But the composition is different and in 7 months of WvW I can tell I’ve never met a server whose ->average<- population is so inept at proper PvP (either small or large scale). And this is kinda disheartening considering that you are n1 WvW EU server and have been forever. I know screens don’t prove much, but trust me when I say I’ve seen those situations happen fairly often.

Again, I mean no offense as I understand that roaming/skirmishes are possibly one of the less meaningful aspects of WvW. But it’s one of the things I find most fun and when my enemy either zergs me or dies in two hits I kinda get bored.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Lol at all the hate thrown towards VS.

I’ll say kudos to VS, spent atleast 4-5 months fighting against you on BT first then Deso and I’ve mostly had fun doing so. VS once had a strong guild presence at the start of their T1 reign, the guilds started leaving and they succeeded where every other server that hits that point have failed. They rallied the pugs, trained and worked with them until they created a community that doesn’t suffer so much from burn out and doesn’t depend on ‘good fights’ to keep the fun.

They’ve always had a FOTM server move up and slaughter them for afew weeks, the fair weather players disappear and they get a little more defensive and just weather the storm as it were. As the other servers fighting them start to tire / grow bored, Troma blows his horn and the fair weathers come back which just leads to the other servers fail cascading with the zombie apocalypse in every wvw match, you kill 5 and 10 will replace them lol.

Can flame me or whatever but at the end of the day they play the same game and they are still reigning champions, everyone says they don’t care about the points, but if they truly didn’t they’d be out there purely fighting and enjoying the game. There’s plenty of ways to draw vs into fighting you and the fights are usually fun. Skill lag sucks, but I’ve actually started growing fond of the larger fights.

Every server that hit VS caused them to blob up, would you run around in a 30 man pug group with some of the best guilds in game against you with even numbers and dying all night long? They blobbed to kill the guilds, the guilds leave and their blob is now well trained and the other servers can’t compete as well.

Well played VS you’ve held out another round and I doubt there will be another major contender for awhile, suppose some of you can finally take a break lmao.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I think that this troma guy have 1k accounts and he just multibox. Nobody in right mind can’t play like vizuna. Running around in blob like some kind of mindless zombie. If you attack two keeps in same time other keep is always empty because troma can’t multitask.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okamy.8235

Okamy.8235

I know screens don’t prove much, but trust me when I say I’ve seen those situations happen fairly often.

I’ve no doubt what you’re saying is true. But don’t worry, it’s also true in the other way.

Again, I mean no offense as I understand that roaming/skirmishes are possibly one of the less meaningful aspects of WvW. But it’s one of the things I find most fun and when my enemy either zergs me or dies in two hits I kinda get bored.

I believe roaming/skirmishes is one of the most important aspect in WvW. You can spot the ennemy zerg, disturb it, slowing it. You can cut the supply line while providing supply for your server.
For me, following a zerg is just boring and laggy. Plus, with the current state of T1, 80% of the time, following a zer mean hitting some stupid door with very little to no defense. I don’t like this kind of game.

But i strongly disagree when you say it’s disheartening Vz is not as great in PvP as it should be as the n1 server in eu for month. The way WvW is designed makes the PvP capacity irrelevant. The way WvW is designed makes that the server with the better coverage win, that’s it.
Sure you can dislike this mecanics, but you should not blame people because they play the way the dev designed this part of the game. You should blame the mecanic itself or anet for not providing other type of game more pvp oriented.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jon Snow.6780

Jon Snow.6780

Nobody wants to be in tier1 with visuna. sfr and deso are trying their hardest to drop. the servers in tier2 are doing their hardest not to go up. feels like wvw is heading to a very low place atm. did visuna finally kill guildwars2?

No,their PvD early morning tactics,their running away from equal numbers and hiding in arrowcarts siegecapped towers,or returning with a 3 to 1 zerg and and laugh and dance on your dead body when they finally won a open field battle did not kill WvW T1,they were beaten many times using all these “tactics”.

In fact,Anet killed Euro T1 WvW,and VZ just lost their number 1 opponent because of a stupid decision Anet made with the free transfers.

Even when VZ thinks they are the winners,let me tell you this,there are no winners,only losers.
Everybody lost,and it must be boring being number 1.

I`ll hope things will sort out for you in T1,but for some reason i don`t see it happen anytime soon.

(edited by Jon Snow.6780)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

The Blobing of the Zombies in SFR BL is really insane how do you find this fun is beyond me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charmide.4891

Charmide.4891

Real zombies : “braaaiiiin”.

Forum zombies : “bloooobbbb”.

Oh god, stop whining, raging and QQing.

How many pages will you do about blobbing/PvD/running away, repeating the previous post 1:1 ? 10, 100, 1000?

Do you just love being lemmings, in the gentle comfort of the crowd, or are you actually brainless enough to think that stuff?

Spoiler: it’s not all black or white.

Do I have to take a shovel and dig for interesting (or funny) posts each time I come around?

Commander@Insert Coinz [CPC] – Vizunah Square

(edited by Charmide.4891)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hwestdinen.8913

Hwestdinen.8913

This thread has always been a gathering of the biggest trolls, but at least a few of them were funny.

Now, this thread is just a bunch of insults.
Now, this thread just disgust me.

Hwestdinen (Ranger 80)
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Why the new no commander tag on any map for SFR?

Why are we trying to force everyone on to TS?

This is kitten, kitten, kitten…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

The Blobing of the Zombies in SFR BL is really insane how do you find this fun is beyond me.

Yep, we get it, it’s all beyond you. The whole page is full of the same trash, so I’d say you’re not alone in this situation.

My advice : stop giving us tears here, it’s not gonna help.
Start a group, many things are beyond you apparently.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

I know I shouldn’t post in this troll infested topic but … what are you talking about Vizunah killing the tier 1 ? I mean, do you think Vizunah radically changed his play style / number of people on the maps since SFR has come to T1 for the second time with its big number of WvW guilds ?

No, we are nearly the same as before, the ones who changed are SFR ( not saying it’s your fault, merely Anet fault with its stupid migration decision ). And THAT broke the balance of our match up, Desolation was able to kinda compete with VS for the second place because SFR new their only true ennemy was VS. Now that SFR is at the same level as Desolation there is no balance anymore :s

You’re forgetting that the matchup was never balanced. The only reason that it worked temporarily is because SFR changed how they do things to get Vizu to drop. That failed (in part because of the free transfers). T1 has been broken since january, it just took this long for people finally giving up on trying to fix it.

Vizu plays the game within the parameters that Anet set it just so happens that they do so completely different from other servers and that kitten don’t mix. So because everyone is free to play whatever he likes 1 server made the game way less enjoyable for about 2-5 other servers.

This is not meant to be disrespectful to Vizu, just to explain how the situation is kittened right now.

This is how I see the situation, I would love to hear if Vizunians think this is wrong. I’m sure you have your own views of how it is now and having a reasonable conversation about might enlighten me, yourself or some other players.

I meant no offence whatsoever so please try to be constructive.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

@Caliban : I believe we made it less enjoyable for others because of the winning mostly. Everyone likes a win, but a lot expected WvW being about battles. It turns out winning comes from scoring and fighting isn’t the only nor best way to do this. Several servers have the same playstyle as Vizunah, or even more defensive playstyles like our friends from Elona, so this is not “1 server” but probably the most efficient of those servers.
The complaints we can see today on this thread are quite similar to those we could read in september, and a lot of Vizunians wrote on the forums to ask a change in rules. We asked for points at night to count for less, and people from every server got many more ideas i cant recall right now.

Anet responded, Vizu adapted.

A lot of servers adapted too, if you remember 3 weeks ago complaints were against SFR playing the points and starting golem rushes at 2am. 6 or 7 weeks ago Vizunah was scoring less than Deso every night thanks to Kaz/Bull and the whole Deso organisation.

The state of 3W is not Vizunah’s fault, it’s merely a response to Anet’s design made by players who bought this game to win.

Cheers

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

@Caliban : I believe we made it less enjoyable for others because of the winning mostly. Everyone likes a win, but a lot expected WvW being about battles. It turns out winning comes from scoring and fighting isn’t the only nor best way to do this. Several servers have the same playstyle as Vizunah, or even more defensive playstyles like our friends from Elona, so this is not “1 server” but probably the most efficient of those servers.
The complaints we can see today on this thread are quite similar to those we could read in september, and a lot of Vizunians wrote on the forums to ask a change in rules. We asked for points at night to count for less, and people from every server got many more ideas i cant recall right now.

Anet responded, Vizu adapted.

A lot of servers adapted too, if you remember 3 weeks ago complaints were against SFR playing the points and starting golem rushes at 2am. 6 or 7 weeks ago Vizunah was scoring less than Deso every night thanks to Kaz/Bull and the whole Deso organisation.

The state of 3W is not Vizunah’s fault, it’s merely a response to Anet’s design made by players who bought this game to win.

Cheers

I don’t completely agree with all of that. Not everyone cares that much about winning. I (and I find it hard to believe I would be unique in that aspect) wouldn’t mind losing as long as the matchup is even and filled with fights. But having a morningforce to upgrade everything and prepare dozens of arrowcarts destroys all balance. Putting in time to upgrade ourselves (boring time) to be able to have that balance and decent fights does not sound very appealing.

As I said in my post I quoted, SFR did those things to counter you (they put in the boring time) so that is not the same thing.

You say others do the same Vizu does, and give an example of Elona but it is not the same. Elona never did it to the same extent as I see from Vizu. I wouldn’t say that the state is WvW is Vizu’s fault, because you cannot fault them for playing the way they do. But they are the cause of it.

At the moment, most people don’t want to be in the same tier with Vizu, that has got to mean something and I do not believe it is about winning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

in a few months visuna might very well be the only server still playing this game.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Man the fun today I hope no much cry from VZ you lost all your t3 keeps towers on home map The defence on bay was furious. But honestly blobing the hell of craigtop while we attack your garrison with Golems ? really your paid scouts failed so bad? At on point we were holding 3 keeps and 4 of the towers on the map but then Iron decided to blob It was fun leading the new guys teaching them how we fight which skills armor ect. We got hit pretty bad few times but we hit some too.
But honestly double teaming us again at 11 cet pm. I thought deso dont do this… now.. and play for fun not the points …. was hilarious and yeah the skill lag in garrison was epicly bad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Man the fun today I hope no much cry from VZ you lost all your t3 keeps towers on home map The defence on bay was furious. But honestly blobing the hell of craigtop while we attack your garrison with Golems ? really your paid scouts failed so bad? At on point we were holding 3 keeps and 4 of the towers on the map but then Iron decided to blob It was fun leading the new guys teaching them how we fight which skills armor ect. We got hit pretty bad few times but we hit some too.
But honestly double teaming us again at 11 cet pm. I thought deso dont do this… now.. and play for fun not the points …. was hilarious and yeah the skill lag in garrison was epicly bad

Iron had 35 members in wvw when we hopped borders. Anyway pot kettle black typical sfr attitude that you don’t blob. Maybe I should of taken some screenshots inside garrison..

As for double teaming you, what are you on about we had taken hills, so choice was bay or garrison.

Sfr attitude we only die if enemy blob, we never blob and we are always being double teamed. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

We were just looking for fun tonight and found it on the viz border, then eb. Would like to thank Viz for fighting tonight on Sfr border and not making any stupid excuses on here. Especially HUP who kicked our butts a couple of times.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sjaakie.1470

Sjaakie.1470

@ Offski.4897

Weren’t you the one who said a few days ago that blobbing was no fun and should be changed? And now you blob for fun, guess Iron is just like all others.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

I wouldn’t say that the state is WvW is Vizu’s fault, because you cannot fault them for playing the way they do. But they are the cause of it.

We are not the cause, we are the consequence of Anet’s design.
Cheers

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I plame napoleon. That little man was blobber.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I plame napoleon. That little man was blobber.

The Russian winter taught him a lesson, perhaps that’s what we need a Russian winter…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zamerine.2635

Zamerine.2635

Everybody wants to win, it’s always more fun when you win ( well maybe not if there is no opposition … ).

Since the begining Vizunah had WvW as a main goal, it gave itself the tools to win this WvW, and even though there isn’t a lot of opposition for the moment we just can’t sabotage our own masterpiece, we can just let the machine works on its own. Troma isn’t fuelling us with motivation anymore, our commanders aren’t hard rotating shifts anymore.

@ Caliban : As I just said, we can’t sabotage ourselves. And Vizunah wasn’t made in one day at all, it’s the result of the attacks of great servers like yours over the months wich made us make changes, improvements and so on.
That being said, rest assured that I ( and most of my comrades I think ) truly wish that SFR and Desolation manage to create something to match us again.

@ Everyone asking how can we still have some fun in this game : the community. Simply the people, because a MMO is basically that, spending time with people, having a blast because the commander just fell of the cliff, to joke at an other because he can’t make a proper golem attack ( mesmers ? what is that ? ), . . .
That is what you must really emphasize I think if you want to create a long lasting server because we are here to have fun after all isn’t it ?

My 2 cents …

PS : When ( if ? ) Anet will solve the skill lag problem it will help a lot of people to truly love the WvW again I think, because whatever one might say, big scale battles are awesome ! =)

Charr Elementalist D/D
[WL] War LegenD
Vizunah Square [FR]

(edited by Zamerine.2635)

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

Everybody wants to win, it’s always more fun when you win ( well maybe not if there is no opposition … ).

Since the begining Vizunah had WvW as a main goal, it gave itself the tools to win this WvW, and even though there isn’t a lot of opposition for the moment we just can’t sabotage our own masterpiece, we can just let the machine works on its own. Troma isn’t fuelling us with motivation anymore, our commanders aren’t hard rotating shifts anymore.

@ Caliban : As I just said, we can’t sabotage ourselves. And Vizunah wasn’t made in one day at all, it’s the result of the attacks of great servers like yours over the months wich made us make changes, improvements and so on.
That being said, rest assured that I ( and most of my comrades I think ) truly wish that SFR and Desolation manage to create something to match us again.

@ Everyone asking how can we still have some fun in this game : the community. Simply the people, because a MMO is basically that, spending time with people, having a blast because the commander just fell of the cliff, to joke at an other because he can’t make a proper golem attack ( mesmers ? what is that ? ), . . .
That is what you must really emphasize if you want to create a long lasting server because we are here to have fun after all isn’t it ?

My 2 cents …

PS : When ( if ? ) Anet will solve the skill lag problem it will help a lot of people to truly love the WvW again I think, because whatever one might say, big scale battles are awesome ! =)

Again about the winning. It is very hard for me to understand why you guys want to ‘win’ so much. You get nothing from it and if you want to play the game to win you have to sabotage your fun.

You say you don’t want to sabotage yourself but you are actually doing that right now. You have become so proficient at this ‘winning’ that most people care nothing about that nobody wants to play against you anymore.

And you hope that SFR and Deso match to you again. I sincerely hope they do not. I hope that either ANet changes the way the points game works (and the siege meta) or that Vizunah has a change of heart and joins us on our level.

I think at this point we can agree to disagree on how we want this to change. It was however refreshing to have an adult conversation about this.

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

I personaly do not hope that SFR or Deso or any other server creates whatever to match up again. Will mean there are even more people sitting in towers and trebuchet all day long and wait till everyone on the BL stacked up and rush to a broken wall. Will be a very dynamic game. :s.

And before you think I think that other server do not blob you are wrong. I know they do. Even SFR who always complain about blobs does nothing else than spam chat with things like: “All on commander”, “join teamspeak to follow commander”. Probably they will say because they are forced to or to rebuild the community and teach people but still, they create their own blobs.

To give you an example about how boring it is to play against Vizunah. Last night they took Durios with a blob of at least 70 people while only 4 defending. Than they went for the keep and to be sure they would get in they even took golems. Than they went for Langor with the whole blob. Most likely still aware that there were just 4 of us. They could not even take it, used balista’s, arrowcarts, trebuchets and did not manage to take it. Guess what, the turned around and ran all towards Bravost because there was most likely noone, and so they could take it without getting damage. Than all back to the keep and start trebbing again to Langor. All that just because of 4 opponents. It shows to me that Vizunah does not want to compete.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zuik.7158

Zuik.7158

Peak Time.

No Viz, I did not make it up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaclis.6579

Alaclis.6579

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/17/1366781188-gw021.jpg

Good game guys. We don’t sleep, we don’t eat,..

Alaclis – Thief 80
Millenium Old School [MoS] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

i dont understand your post, Alaclis. It give a bad Vizunah image and we do not need to taunt them with a Green map. A lot of them are trying to rebuild. And as a Meta you are a GC member…

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

I was one of the people in Veloka, last bastion of freedom. How many golems died, how many trebs and catapaults fell at the hands of 6 or so Deso defenders.

I know we probably seemed like more.

You take timezone blobbing and a green map, we’ll take last stand defenses and a show of pure class.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

No one on any server care about what is said here because what is said here never represented what really happens.

So have fun forum warrioring/trolling/flaming/QQing each other in this forum and lets just hope that ANet will never listen or/and take seriously what is said here.

(edited by username.4932)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Well done?
Hope you had fun doing that.

Could you next time perhaps try to make a smiley in the map?

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

I personaly do not hope that SFR or Deso or any other server creates whatever to match up again. Will mean there are even more people sitting in towers and trebuchet all day long and wait till everyone on the BL stacked up and rush to a broken wall. Will be a very dynamic game. :s.

And before you think I think that other server do not blob you are wrong. I know they do. Even SFR who always complain about blobs does nothing else than spam chat with things like: “All on commander”, “join teamspeak to follow commander”. Probably they will say because they are forced to or to rebuild the community and teach people but still, they create their own blobs.

To give you an example about how boring it is to play against Vizunah. Last night they took Durios with a blob of at least 70 people while only 4 defending. Than they went for the keep and to be sure they would get in they even took golems. Than they went for Langor with the whole blob. Most likely still aware that there were just 4 of us. They could not even take it, used balista’s, arrowcarts, trebuchets and did not manage to take it. Guess what, the turned around and ran all towards Bravost because there was most likely noone, and so they could take it without getting damage. Than all back to the keep and start trebbing again to Langor. All that just because of 4 opponents. It shows to me that Vizunah does not want to compete.

If you really had 4 people, then it’s time for your server to drop tier. Because whatever people may say, coverage is a very important part in WvW, and a T1 server needs more than 4 people defending in prime. Don’t think we have fun caping points so easily, but that’s free karma/xp/gold. But would you prefer us not to take your points so you keep scoring ? What would be the point, a virtual T1 for-ever-position ? I hope we get a real opponent next week (nothing mean here, SFR lost all its guilds, that’s why)… Sadly, SFR won’t drop this week…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

so basically this

Attachments:

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

Thanks for going out of your way to once again prove just how you’re killing (killed?) the WvW game in Tier 1. Seriously, congrats.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

so basically this

:D
But i actually ment all the 3 maps combined to make a smiley face , could u try that out this night?

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jiiub.7135

Jiiub.7135

Well, I have had fun, as i dont care about points at all, and instead love to spawn camp viz for a while, until even that gets boring :P but usually leads to a few trips to a merchant.

Viz has been using some duo commander tactics, thats new and nice to see, still hiding doesnt work Viz, we know you wont be alone and in the end if you split up we will most likely be able to kill that half before the other one reaches us.

Maybe we will just take your garrisons again today and farm you before we head to EB and clear out SM and your spawn keeps that was good fun

Rorgash
Necromancer
[IRON] Gaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Nah, pathetic. VZ cannot into territory control.

Attachments:

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

I know I shouldn’t post in this troll infested topic but … what are you talking about Vizunah killing the tier 1 ? I mean, do you think Vizunah radically changed his play style / number of people on the maps since SFR has come to T1 for the second time with its big number of WvW guilds ?

No, we are nearly the same as before, the ones who changed are SFR ( not saying it’s your fault, merely Anet fault with its stupid migration decision ). And THAT broke the balance of our match up, Desolation was able to kinda compete with VS for the second place because SFR new their only true ennemy was VS. Now that SFR is at the same level as Desolation there is no balance anymore :s

I know everyone is going to say that you don’t represent the server, its only your opinion, but I agree totally with watt you are saying here, let me just add a little more:

VS side – Yes VS is playing with same numbers, the only increase comes from the WWW patch, but all serves had that increase (Troma I think it’s better to keep working, and abandon the “other thing”);

Deso side – Completely true, in EB, we ignore completely Deso map (wen they are not there, late hours, PvD of course), we only go there to take trebs down, or to create a week spot on their map, and breathe a little from their attacks, easy life for Deso in EB for weeks;

SFR side – We had the increase of players related with the patch more the free transfers and these players come to the server because of WWW, our world explode with outrageous queues, impossible to play by guilds (just curious any one got fired in Anet?), I think we reacted to fast, more patience will be need, many of the major guilds left or decided to go down (some crazy guys, like me, still want to stay and fight).

Many thanks for your post.

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Because I wasn’t on the meeting where this has been decided, I also got confused, here it’s the explanation:

As you know we have very few people using TS, if people don’t use TS it will be very hard to command, type, play and command can be too much (for me is the main reason why I don’t have the tag).

If you are in TS the commander can also teach to the new people, watt they should do when we are in combat (very different from using individual skills). When I see a commander not using TS, just running on the map, I enter in scout mode, because I don’t like to be a walking loot bag.

Yes it’s hard to play with no tag on, impossible to play if you aren’t in TS. Yes we are forcing the use of TS. Feel free to not using it.

Because some guilds left the server, we think that now we have more PUG’s playing than guilds, se we need more coordination.

Because I don’t know if I should give his name here, you can contact me in game, and I can give you the name to contact, if you have any doubts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Because I wasn’t on the meeting where this has been decided, I also got confused, here it’s the explanation:

As you know we have very few people using TS, if people don’t use TS it will be very hard to command, type, play and command can be too much (for me is the main reason why I don’t have the tag).

If you are in TS the commander can also teach to the new people, watt they should do when we are in combat (very different from using individual skills). When I see a commander not using TS, just running on the map, I enter in scout mode, because I don’t like to be a walking loot bag.

Yes it’s hard to play with no tag on, impossible to play if you aren’t in TS. Yes we are forcing the use of TS. Feel free to not using it.

Because some guilds left the server, we think that now we have more PUG’s playing than guilds, se we need more coordination.

Because I don’t know if I should give his name here, you can contact me in game, and I can give you the name to contact, if you have any doubts.

Lol, really funny to read this in the T1-match thread.
So far I knew this discussion over TS/non-TS only from the german T6 threads.

The rating system is really badly broken

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Just To make it clear last night we had 2-3 groups working constantly on Vz bl. 2 small guild raids securing our space ect. And one major force pushing for objectives.
As for Iron you go on our t3 tower when your hills and vz towers on north are t1? really the point is? And you come in garrison and we 3 servers lag out to hell. Very funny. And have 30? really maybe 30 iron and like 30 pugs.. Honestly you can use excuses like this before now when we can see all it just dont work. And yeah we on SFR are having fun rebuilding the community we dont care for score. We know we cant win in our current state but honestly we are still good enough for t2-t3 easily. But the math of the rankings will not allow us to drop any time soon.
And just to note our people on the other tiers get bored too they get blobed there even in t5 -t6. Seems only way to kill skilled players is to blob…

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Iron had 35 members in wvw when we hopped borders. Anyway pot kettle black typical sfr attitude that you don’t blob. Maybe I should of taken some screenshots inside garrison..

As for double teaming you, what are you on about we had taken hills, so choice was bay or garrison.

Sfr attitude we only die if enemy blob, we never blob and we are always being double teamed. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

We were just looking for fun tonight and found it on the viz border, then eb. Would like to thank Viz for fighting tonight on Sfr border and not making any stupid excuses on here. Especially HUP who kicked our butts a couple of times.

Nothing like facts, last night around 10:30 when I entered EB, the usual, our map attacked by both sides, VS started to try our keep, they are around 50, we are “buffed” (ok outmanned), but keep was T3, and we repelled the attack, and start doing repairs, and flipped again the towers, VS attacked again, they didn’t go to the towers, but they did go directly to our keep, Deso did the same, they didn’t flip any of our paper towers, but they go to our keep and attacked other door.

Deso break in, VS leave (they just want to downgrade our keep, later they will take it more easy), and the glorious army of Deso took our keep.

Comments to Deso: Desolation.

PS: You still don’t get our attention because you don’t deserve it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

GG…
Just a few sec before viz attack… They still failed to take it at 1st try, but the 10-15 golems later was overkill.
Ofc by some accident we had the same thing a few min later in Veloka tower, someone accidently bought mortarts upgrade leaving us with 50 supply, just a few min before golems came… (at least we killed all golems)…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Nothing like facts, last night around 10:30 when I entered EB, the usual, our map attacked by both sides, VS started to try our keep, they are around 50, we are “buffed” (ok outmanned), but keep was T3, and we repelled the attack, and start doing repairs, and flipped again the towers, VS attacked again, they didn’t go to the towers, but they did go directly to our keep, Deso did the same, they didn’t flip any of our paper towers, but they go to our keep and attacked other door.

Deso break in, VS leave (they just want to downgrade our keep, later they will take it more easy), and the glorious army of Deso took our keep.

Comments to Deso: Desolation.

PS: You still don’t get our attention because you don’t deserve it.

If you mean about yesterday: we made kind of little event, took garri on sfr or viz, not sure which map was it, then we decided to go to EB and after some queue when enough of us got in we went straight to SM (Viz was on your keep at that time probably, they were later to save SM ^^) and after taking it – for your keep. Don’t know what was happening in meantime, only saw that viz was at your Langor when we went to keep – they even tried to attack us from behind while we facerub inner door but in the end they had no options left except run or waypoint :P Later some of our sneaky players managed to get inside Viz keep also but it was way too late and no numbers from our side to finish it, gg to those guys for nice attempt

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Hey guys, just to be clear because i received 3 messages for WL GvG, i’m not WL anymore since months, as i need to be a neutral leader.

Please, ignore the screenshot taunt of green map posted before.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

GG…
Just a few sec before viz attack… They still failed to take it at 1st try, but the 10-15 golems later was overkill.
Ofc by some accident we had the same thing a few min later in Veloka tower, someone accidently bought mortarts upgrade leaving us with 50 supply, just a few min before golems came… (at least we killed all golems)…

That must have been after somebody took all our golems out of Overlook and into the jumping puzzle.

They’re not even subtle about these things.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

i dont understand your post, Alaclis. It give a bad Vizunah image and we do not need to taunt them with a Green map. A lot of them are trying to rebuild. And as a Meta you are a GC member…

Great comment Troma (its because things like this that you deserve respect), but I don’t think he wants to do any harm with its post, it’s just odd, to have this, and I’m sure many of VS are sad with this lack of competition.

I’m sure the way isn’t every server stop to play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Label.9036

Label.9036

You should refrain yourself from posting this … It is only thanks to the holiday if VS scores as many points. The level of guilds like VOTF ZDS IRON UNIT is much better than 90% of big VS guilds (HUP include). Thank you to show more respect for our opponents. Without formidable opponents impossible to improve.

Label – Elementalist
[HUP]Visunah Square

(edited by Label.9036)

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

@Nachtz.4930

I never wrote anything that SFR should be tier 1, I did not write anything about Vizunah who should not take anything. I was trying to make clear that even if there are only 4 opponents and it takes a bit effort to take a place they run off and go somewhere without resistance and so I concluded that they do not want to compete, they rather go for an empty place than fight for something. So that is why I hope noone ever steps up to become a server like Vizunah. It is anti-gaming they play, they rather fight doors than opponents.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Everytime i see a VS trolling, taunting or saying ingame (dont generalise i saw this one time) “we are recovering our true lvl” i find it sad. Our true lvl? when there is french holidays and the enemy stop for whatever reasons, it’s just insane to read this. Sometimes i’m getting angry with my own VS brothers because if this kitten. Because for 1% trollers, the 99% others shut their mouth and work like hell to keep this server stable and nice for everyone.

Anyway Label, even if i agree with the beginning of your post, i dont agree on the second part. There is plenty of good guilds and you know it. I remember you, you are a Hup and so a Grand Cross too… you are talking about your allies.

@Wolbryne: i will never understand this “hide in wall” thing. Everytime i play we fight outside, i did it hundred times. I charge all of you even alone sometimes, and i’m sure it’s the same for many commanders. Except some beginners commanders or players, i dont see anyone who would do this ;o anyway it’s the infinite loop starting again. We read this only when VS is on confortable position… it’s fakin sad

unless vs outman us 3 to 1 they NEVER come out to fight. we know this, you know this, everybody knows this. you can plea ignorance all you like, but it won’t change the fact. this is the reason nobody wants to fight you. it’s not because of blobs, not because of skill lag etc etc. it’s because we play this game to have fun and fun = fighting. but you never come out to fight and thus deprives us all of the fun we’re playing for. THAT’S why everyones trying to get away from visuna. Tier1 is a ghost tier now and it will continue being so until you start facing us in the field.
it would be funny if nobody on sfr or deso tried to cap anything and just let everything belong to visuna and the only action to be had was open field combat. would THAT coax the “mighty visunian spirit” out of it’s hiding behind it’s walls?

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

… they do not want to compete, they rather go for an empty place than fight for something. So that is why I hope noone ever steps up to become a server like Vizunah. It is anti-gaming they play, they rather fight doors than opponents.

First, I post my own personal opinion, not my server’s one, I am not a spokesman of my own server, I don’t talk for my guild (Bondurant anti-complains introduction, sorry).

Are you guys still complaining, again and again, against what you do as well ?

We also wipe you quite often on open fields when we are outnumbered, but your memory is quite selective guys.

I noticed yesterday that we currently see an activity peak from other servers during our diner time, in fact I see the same guilds on the same forts at the same hour everyday : when we are not there. I don’t blame them, the game is designed this way. And they play very well even, and they deserve to wipe us, even if they outnumber us when we are a pug bus, even if they have a very structured guild and there is no challenge really.

Don’t be sore losers, what you complain against is exactly what you did when we were not #1 anymore. Many of you just stopped playing or switched to another server, don’t complain that VZ players are attached to their own server and keep playing. And franckly if you guys drop down from T1 I don’t care, I will fight others servers.

SFR, to me, has only harvested what they spread : hate & rage, to me so many players just didn’t want to get involved anymore in that awful & shameful process.

I like the Deso spirit, their level can be very high, but they are sprinters not marathonians, and they have a much lower playerbase. I only regret to see that several guilds decided to leave that server.

edit : I guess when you will drop you guys will start to say that T1 is nothing, that T2 is the only true T1 match, and so on. Keep that way guys, makes me laugh.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

(edited by Xispeo.1706)