Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ilirya Shan.5489

Ilirya Shan.5489

Every comment here from an IRON player is a masterpiece, really. I love their carebears attitude, their deny of reality, their lack of courage IG. The stronger survive when the lowbie keep QQing on this forum. And guess what? We are not going to stop roll over your face. Prepare for the plague and if you are kind Ill lend you my French white flag. Remember IRON at the beginning? The zerg of the zerg, their policy on forums and their amazing failure. This is ART!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sjaakie.1470

Sjaakie.1470

Xispeo.1706

It wasn’t meant as complain, it was my personal point of view and a fact. 4 people defending and a whole blob of more than 70 turned around to go for an empty place. Comeon, even people from French can understand that it has nothing to do with competition anymore. No problem if you enjoy that way of playing but I (again personaly) hope never ever there will be a another server who is going to play like that. You can’t help it that there are only 4 opponents, you can however decide not to run and play a game instead of going for static door banging. And that is what happened, not once, not twice but most of the time and that is why I (once again personaly) call it anti-gaming, even a shame to the gamersworld. Being top server and playing like that is a disgrace.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaclis.6579

Alaclis.6579

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/17/1366781188-gw021.jpg

Good game guys. We don’t sleep, we don’t eat,..

Nah, pathetic. VZ cannot into territory control.

Why you don’t do this now ?

Alaclis – Thief 80
Millenium Old School [MoS] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

Xispeo.1706

It wasn’t meant as complain, it was my personal point of view and a fact. 4 people defending and a whole blob of more than 70 turned around to go for an empty place. Comeon, even people from French can understand that it has nothing to do with competition anymore. No problem if you enjoy that way of playing but I (again personaly) hope never ever there will be a another server who is going to play like that. You can’t help it that there are only 4 opponents, you can however decide not to run and play a game instead of going for static door banging. And that is what happened, not once, not twice but most of the time and that is why I (once again personaly) call it anti-gaming, even a shame to the gamersworld. Being top server and playing like that is a disgrace.

I don’t get it… What did you want to do with your 4 defenders vs a 70+ blob anyway ? If the commander decided to keep another point instead of this one, it’s SURELY not because you were 4 in defense…

Moreover, if we took your point, here is what would have happened on the forum “VS are cowards, they blob 70+ vs 4 defenders”. Just see the 70+ previous pages.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Human being ever goes to the easiest way, this is true for every server. I understand what you mean, and don’t see what I can do about that. But you know I have already seen that behavior from other servers : to see bandwagons arriving on a fort and running straight somewhere else as soon as they see any sort of resistance.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

Every comment here from an IRON player is a masterpiece, really. I love their carebears attitude, their deny of reality, their lack of courage IG. The stronger survive when the lowbie keep QQing on this forum. And guess what? We are not going to stop roll over your face. Prepare for the plague and if you are kind Ill lend you my French white flag. Remember IRON at the beginning? The zerg of the zerg, their policy on forums and their amazing failure. This is ART!

Seems iron have got to you in some way

PS Courage in a video game really ? get a grip

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

@Nachtz.4930

Ehm .. are we suppose to run instantly because we are just 4? We simply tried whatever we could. But from your words I can conclude that you rather have none opponent than 4, and that is why I call it anti-gaming. You are the perfect example of it.

Xispeo.1706

Guess I got to believe you if you say there are others doing it too. I never saw it and do not see any valid reason to say: They do it, so we should do it too and I do not expect you to be able of changing things on your own. And why should you change, the server seems to like it, why change things that you like?

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

@Nachtz.4930

Ehm .. are we suppose to run instantly because we are just 4? We simply tried whatever we could. But from your words I can conclude that you rather have none opponent than 4, and that is why I call it anti-gaming. You are the perfect example of it.

Xispeo.1706

Guess I got to believe you if you say there are others doing it too. I never saw it and do not see any valid reason to say: They do it, so we should do it too and I do not expect you to be able of changing things on your own. And why should you change, the server seems to like it, why change things that you like?

No, you’re supposed to tell the commander that the VS group is going to take [insert point here], then your troops should gather and impact them. Your post doesn’t make any sense, because it tells the exact opposite of what other people from your server are saying. The biggest reproach made towards VS is that we only fight when we outnumber our opponent and that it’s not possible to progress with small groups (like guild raids) since we always have a 50+ blob crushing everything (so does SFR and Desolation, but well it’s seems it’s forbidden to say that). Right. So now, you’re reproaching us not to attack your group of 4 defenders ? May you find an agreement with your mates on what should VS do ? We can’t attack smaller groups because it’s 0 fun (cf. previous pages), but we must attack them instead of going to empty point because it’s “anti-gaming” (your example)? Come on…

Really I don’t see your point. You were 4, you would have vanished from the map in like 2 seconds, your example is just plain worthless…

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

…Xispeo.1706

This may happen more on our side since we are not a guild-based server : if you want to satisfy pugs you need to reward their presence, especially with WXP. So a pug commander may be tempted to satisfy his bus by some easy PvD, at least to get his bus growing before starting some more serious fights. I don’t play much anymore with pugs, I got bored of that playstyle, I generally play with my guild and get my pleasure with epic fights, even when we wipe. Anyway WvW implies to deal with pugs, VZ wouldn’t be what it is now without a serious management of our own pugs. Don’t forget that most WvW players are initially pugs, as I was, and they progressively integrate guilds when they want a better gaming experience. You have of course a turn over in video games, so you constantly need to regenerate your play base, and so you constantly need to manage your pugs, I guess that many complains against VZ are a consequence of that pugs management (attempt : )

(edited by Xispeo.1706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

If you want to troll/taunt/whatever, please learn to do it before anything.

Bragging about score while there is no opponent is completely stupid and make VS looking worse. As if VS was not bashed enough…

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

Nachtz.4930

In the middle of the night when there are only 4 you can not call anyone because all 4 were there, ever thought of that? And I am not trying to tell you what to do, so stop telling me what to do when you do not even seem to know the whole point. Running from fights and go for a none challenge of a door is anti-gaming. Running around with 70+ and as soon as there is some resistance (from just 4) turning around and take an empty tower, that is just a shame. Too me it means that you are not willing to play a game against others, you just want to play against static things. Running around with 70+ is fine with me (everyone his own fun) but withdrawing from fights against outmanned opponents to go somewhere with no opponent is evidence enough for me.

And when you are able to read you would have read that I as well said that SFR, Deso and other servers do blob and that I have nothing against it since people seem to love to run after a blue icon and that SFR constantly spams chat with things like: All on commander, join teamspeak to follow commander and how they create their own blobs.

You can try whatever you want to keep your own fantasy alive and try to blame me for what others write but I won’t fall for it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

It just occured to me that I’ve always abbreviated “Vizunah Square” with VZ, but in reality it should be VS as the second word starts with an S. So I figured I’d share this very interesting fact with you guys. That’s it for my daily post, I feel like going on a forum vacation like many of my beloved french friends did earlier.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Label.9036

Label.9036

Anyway Label, even if i agree with the beginning of your post, i dont agree on the second part. There is plenty of good guilds and you know it. I remember you, you are a Hup and so a Grand Cross too… you are talking about your allies.

I include HUP in the 90% VS guilds who are for me weaker than the big european guild. There is plenty of good guilds in VS and it’s a pleasure to play with them.

Label – Elementalist
[HUP]Visunah Square

(edited by Label.9036)

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

It just occured to me that I’ve always abbreviated “Vizunah Square” with VZ, but in reality it should be VS as the second word starts with an S. So I figured I’d share this very interesting fact with you guys.

Yay, I was wondering too… Old habits

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

In the middle of the night when there are only 4 you can not call anyone because all 4 were there, ever thought of that? And I am not trying to tell you what to do, so stop telling me what to do when you do not even seem to know the whole point. Running from fights and go for a none challenge of a door is anti-gaming. Running around with 70+ and as soon as there is some resistance (from just 4) turning around and take an empty tower, that is just a shame. Too me it means that you are not willing to play a game against others, you just want to play against static things. Running around with 70+ is fine with me (everyone his own fun) but withdrawing from fights against outmanned opponents to go somewhere with no opponent is evidence enough for me.

About your coverage, that was my point. If we were 70+ and you were 4, then you don’t have enough coverage to compete. That’s not really a reproach, I can understand it, people have a life, etc, but in France it’s holidays for 3 weeks in a row (1 week/part of France). However, whatever the skill, a high coverage is one of the key to win. Maybe they should lower the tick during night.

As for the “shame part”, you really think the commander decided to take another keep because you were 4 in defense vs a 70+ blob ? In all seriousness, do you believe in your own words ? 4 people or 0 is exactly the same thing. It would not have been “playing vs others”, you would have died in a matter of milliseconds. If you were 30+ and we were 70, I would agree with you, and I would reckon the commander took a coward decision. If you were really 4, I think it had 0 impact on the decision of the commander… If you have 0 fun this week, keep in mind it’s the same for most of us.

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

@Nachtz.4930

I wrote this earlier on this topic.

To give you an example about how boring it is to play against Vizunah. Last night they took Durios with a blob of at least 70 people while only 4 defending. Than they went for the keep and to be sure they would get in they even took golems. Than they went for Langor with the whole blob. Most likely still aware that there were just 4 of us. They could not even take it, used balista’s, arrowcarts, trebuchets and did not manage to take it. Guess what, the turned around and ran all towards Bravost because there was most likely noone, and so they could take it without getting damage. Than all back to the keep and start trebbing again to Langor. All that just because of 4 opponents. It shows to me that Vizunah does not want to compete.

So yeah my friend in denial, I believe my own words. End of discussion for me, have a nice time just like I do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

edit : I guess when you will drop you guys will start to say that T1 is nothing, that T2 is the only true T1 match, and so on. Keep that way guys, makes me laugh.

Iv been Tier 1 with BT down to piken Square in tier 4 due to an inability to recruit new members for my small guild at the time right through and up to tier 2 with a new guild then back to tier 1 with Deso.

You will actually find for those who have been in tier 1 and tier 8 there is indeed a stigma attached to both, other tiers in the middle can be much more balanced as opponents change frequently enough to pose a fresh challenge and have to adapt.

Tier 1 just like tier 8 are very prone to stagnating there is only one option available to servers in both tiers for tier 8 up and for tier 1 down and not both. So why then do many servers in tier 1 not tank to middle tiers? well simple their populations are too large to compete in mid tiers without overthrowing the balance and ruining the game for everyone else tier 2 is the only valid option.

Tier 2 Viz has never visited since making it’s way to tier 1 so will never understand its not a loss but an alternative option from the status quo in tier 1 and very much balanced population wise with the average tier 1 server the opponents are no easier to fight but are more equally matched with close point gains and no outright dominating force.

In tier 1 you can’t move along the over dominating force you merely have to either match it or exceed it no one International server has managed this for long enough without burning out because of the accumulated points off the back of your servers success since launch required to bring you down the lead gap is too large for
a few months focus what you lose from our prime time you can easily make up off peak as you do with your coverage.

The only real change to level the field due to this issue was the promised reset that would have wound us all down to an equal playing field to start fresh but it was scrapped for whatever reasons that could have breathed fresh air and hope for everyone especialy tier 1 and tier 8.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

When it comes to Viz and many other servers it’s the Pugs that form the bulk of the blobs and the reality is neither us or commanders can stop or at least convince every one of them not to play the way they want to if they have fun in a blob no one elses point of view is valid no matter how loud you make it.

Now since WvW currently has no limits regarding rewarding people in WvW no matter how large their group size is there is no form of incentive to play any way different than the status quo it is simply an issue of morals do i A: run in a smaller group that may have less skill and die against equal numbers limiting my personal gain from WvW? or B: tag with a large group where sheer numbers can possibly counter my lack of skill or others and ensure i make a decent profit and WXP gain during my game time?.

The moral answer would be to choose A and learn from your experience and adapt but that is a personal choice, in a world of virtual people for many this virtue doesn’t apply you don’t have to give a kitten what others think and only what is best for you just like hackers many selfish people will cut corners wherever they can find them.

The only way such people stop is when their fun is consistently broken to the point they have to change the way they play and as habits are hard to break this sometimes mean they may decide to quit playing instead of adapting to another less efficient way of getting their kicks in the game that their use to this is why people rage quit when their OP class in a game gets nerfed etc.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

so basically this

:D
But i actually ment all the 3 maps combined to make a smiley face , could u try that out this night?

Why not the leters VS, and use as screen saver?

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Why the new no commander tag on any map for SFR?

Why are we trying to force everyone on to TS?

This is kitten, kitten, kitten…

Because I wasn’t on the meeting where this has been decided, I also got confused, here it’s the explanation:

As you know we have very few people using TS, if people don’t use TS it will be very hard to command, type, play and command can be too much (for me is the main reason why I don’t have the tag).

If you are in TS the commander can also teach to the new people, watt they should do when we are in combat (very different from using individual skills). When I see a commander not using TS, just running on the map, I enter in scout mode, because I don’t like to be a walking loot bag.

Yes it’s hard to play with no tag on, impossible to play if you aren’t in TS. Yes we are forcing the use of TS. Feel free to not using it.

Because some guilds left the server, we think that now we have more PUG’s playing than guilds, se we need more coordination.

Because I don’t know if I should give his name here, you can contact me in game, and I can give you the name to contact, if you have any doubts.

Lol, really funny to read this in the T1-match thread.
So far I knew this discussion over TS/non-TS only from the german T6 threads.

The rating system is really badly broken

Please Great Elona Fighter I just want to confuse that guy, everybody knows that’s commanding it’s just running in the map, make a party if we wipe the enemy, blame the blob if you get wiped. Don’t repair or upgrade anything because eventually the enemy will take it on the future.

Some people don’t know their place.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

i dont understand your post, Alaclis. It give a bad Vizunah image and we do not need to taunt them with a Green map. A lot of them are trying to rebuild. And as a Meta you are a GC member…

Great comment Troma (its because things like this that you deserve respect), but I don’t think he wants to do any harm with its post, it’s just odd, to have this, and I’m sure many of VS are sad with this lack of competition.

I’m sure the way isn’t every server stop to play.

you DO realize that we’ve been sad about the lack of competition in the open field from visunas side for months and months, right? we’re all bored to death of the “personnes aux murs!” “construire plus de chariots de flèches!” “Restons à l’intérieur de nos tours et ne jamais marcher à l’extérieur parce que nous sommes trop peur de faire tout combat réel!”
everyone’s so bored of fighting you that we all want to drop a tier. sadly tier2 is trying their best to not go up to tier1 because they don’t want to get stuck in the bore that tier1 is now, thanks to the "visuna (chicken kitten) "spirit"".

Mate I’m 1000% pure SFR, but I can reconize good intentions, or bad. I dind’t got ofended by the screnshoot. We did the same few weeks ago, and it was boring. I like to win and play.
I

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

i dont understand your post, Alaclis. It give a bad Vizunah image and we do not need to taunt them with a Green map. A lot of them are trying to rebuild. And as a Meta you are a GC member…

Great comment Troma (its because things like this that you deserve respect), but I don’t think he wants to do any harm with its post, it’s just odd, to have this, and I’m sure many of VS are sad with this lack of competition.

When Viz had opponents like BT with XAOC, SFR at full strength and Deso with PRX Viz always surprisingly suffered from burn out, people taking breaks, commanders not logging in.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

It’s insane to see you never want to be rational Empyre :| we talked about burnout and commanders veteran off only 1 or 2 month ago, why do you mix everything?

how do you want the veteran commander to burnout at the BT/xaoc moment? it was in december. They were doing their best at this moment. You will never admit VS qualitys, even if we recognize BT/SFR power when they were at their best.

You never want to listen us, even when we say we understand SFR problems ;o

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

When Viz had opponents like BT with XAOC, SFR at full strength and Deso with PRX Viz always surprisingly suffered from burn out, people taking breaks, commanders not logging in.

prx was never on deso,

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

It’s insane to see you never want to be rational Empyre :| we talked about burnout and commanders veteran off only 1 or 2 month ago, why do you mix everything?

how do you want the veteran commander to burnout at the BT/xaoc moment? it was in december. They were doing their best at this moment. You will never admit VS qualitys, even if we recognize BT/SFR power when they were at their best.

Stop sniffing them escargots

You basically took one part of my list of reasons for weak Viz and matched it with the event you want to make an argument out if it. That’s not how a listing works my friend. If you choose aspect #2 (ppl taking breaks, breaks for whatever reason) and matched it with BT you would have a valid argument of mine.

I have no problem admitting and I did in past that Viz is best pug server. Pug = Coverage > all in this game.

prx was never on deso,

RUIN it was then. Some us guild.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DylanLucas.6058

DylanLucas.6058

What quality?

No one wants to fight you anymore because you guys are boring as hell.

If you have for example a 5 vs 5 in a borderland and your 5 are about to lose the zerg with 100+ will come and all that for 5 players. I dont call that quality i ussualy call that “chicken”

Creator of Pandion Knights [PK] GW2 – SFR (retired)
http://e-reviews.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: hazygin.1342

hazygin.1342

Tier1 is a ghost tier now and it will continue being so until you start facing us in the field.
it would be funny if nobody on sfr or deso tried to cap anything and just let everything belong to visuna and the only action to be had was open field combat. would THAT coax the “mighty visunian spirit” out of it’s hiding behind it’s walls?

VZ will still stay in their T3 towers/keeps building over 9000 arrow carts instead of fighting. Soon there will be no other servers to fight…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

You are not honest. Your own mates talked about it in some honest posts. Anyway, i’m starting to receive privates messages with angry people saying i or vizunah killed the T1. This is totally crazy.

You do not realize things started to change when the patch went out, when mega blobs started and when anet did migration on SFR. Blame Anet decisions, not us please. Ok, we are maybe too much in a fanaticism way, maybe too much, but we never wanted that. Stop accusing us of blob when i saw equal blob on every serv. Everyone honest know it. This patch and migration did mega damage to all of us. Thats the only truth.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

You are not honest. Your own mates talked about it in some honest posts. Anyway, i’m starting to receive privates messages with angry people saying i or vizunah killed the T1. This is totally crazy.

That is just wrong, people shouldn’t be whispering you about that. I still believe that Vizunah is the cause of the death of T1 but it is not their fault. They should not be blamed.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

SFR, to me, has only harvested what they spread : hate & rage, to me so many players just didn’t want to get involved anymore in that awful & shameful process.

I wanted to comment on this. You understand that we beat you 5 times in a row. Only thing saving you on Vz is the kittening stupid free transfers from Anet. Our server was and is still medium. We were not able to play normaly for 2-3 weeks lost organized guilds because they cant have fun. When it comes to wvw and server your guild survival is at first place. So yeah we are rebuilding but,claiming we are rebuilding because of our mistakes is stupid. What killed the old sfr is Anet.. SFR is and is still the best wvw server we just lack some of our guilds. But the russian army is still hear and rebuilding process is going smoothly. And we know our comrades at least some of them will come back. Our queues are getting normal as the server jumpers are starting to leave.
You should understand we did not break,we only bend and we will be even stronger once we finish our rebuilding…

Troma you on Vz cant fight outside blob. And we still not blob as I said in my previous post when painted your bl blue, we had 2-3 different groups. honestly I can kill any vz guild on bl with 30-40 people even if you are a whole zone. Only guild in t1 which own pugs and is not on sfr bl is Votf. I have to give credit to them they teach the randoms hard lessons but it is good for us anyway.

(edited by Hebril Amolebin.9817)

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

You do not realize things started to change when the patch went out, when mega blobs started and when anet did migration on SFR. Blame Anet decisions, not us please. Ok, we are maybe too much in a fanaticism way, maybe too much, but we never wanted that. Stop accusing us of blob when i saw equal blob on every serv. Everyone honest know it. This patch and migration did mega damage to all of us. Thats the only truth.

OMG Troma, stop it now. Stop trying to convince Empyre or any other blind people, he doesn’t even know what he’s talk about and mix up everything.
It makes me crazy to always see you trying to argue on every bullkittens throw around here on VS, especially from people like Empyre or any other random hater. If you keep going that way you will burn out soon yourself. Because you can try as hard as you want, nothing will change on this forum while VS will face SFR or any people involved in this period.
Look the infinite loop and bad faith showing around on each side, even VS one.

Haters gonna hate and that’s the only truth you will find out here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

I have been out of t1 for 2(?) weeks now and I have been enjoying Guild Wars 2 more than ever in my life. Tier 1 was just toxic. I can finally play with the guild and actually have those GvGs during capping places.
Would be really nice to see some guilds from Vizunah to spread over to different french servers to balance the things out.

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Or… or you show hatred too easily.

Anyway we are safe now, no more boring loop, the whine of may month has been found: national kitten server.

Careful tho, your stack of whines is getting short.

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

OMG Troma, stop it now. Stop trying to convince Empyre or any other blind people, he doesn’t even know what he’s talk about and mix up everything.
It makes me crazy to always see you trying to argue on every bullkittens throw around here on VS, especially from people like Empyre or any other random hater. If you keep going that way you will burn out soon yourself. Because you can try as hard as you want, nothing will change on this forum while VS will face SFR or any people involved in this period.
Look the infinite loop and bad faith showing around on each side, even VS one.

Haters gonna hate and that’s the only truth you will find out here.

I read my name so often in that post, but I don’t get the essence of the post.
Maybe you reflect and find out why noone wants to fight Viz.

Anyway, haters gonna hate.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Or… or you show hatred too easily.

Anyway we are safe now, no more boring loop, the whine of may month has been found: national kitten server.

Careful tho, your stack of whines is getting short.

Maybe i should go cry and get 25 stacks of whine like you did after little kitten kicking.

Maybe, but if you can do it in another tier, it will be pleasant.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

@Wolbryne: i will never understand this “hide in wall” thing. Everytime i play we fight outside, i did it hundred times. I charge all of you even alone sometimes, and i’m sure it’s the same for many commanders. Except some beginners commanders or players, i dont see anyone who would do this ;o anyway it’s the infinite loop starting again. We read this only when VS is on confortable position… it’s fakin sad

unless vs outman us 3 to 1 they NEVER come out to fight. we know this, you know this, everybody knows this. you can plea ignorance all you like, but it won’t change the fact. this is the reason nobody wants to fight you. it’s not because of blobs, not because of skill lag etc etc. it’s because we play this game to have fun and fun = fighting. but you never come out to fight and thus deprives us all of the fun we’re playing for. THAT’S why everyones trying to get away from visuna. Tier1 is a ghost tier now and it will continue being so until you start facing us in the field.
it would be funny if nobody on sfr or deso tried to cap anything and just let everything belong to visuna and the only action to be had was open field combat. would THAT coax the “mighty visunian spirit” out of it’s hiding behind it’s walls?

I have watched this movie !!!

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Anyway, i’m starting to receive privates messages with angry people saying i or vizunah killed the T1. This is totally crazy.

LOL, that’s beyond pathetic.

For anyone hating people here, if you want to do something vaguely constructive focus on the true culprits – ArenaNet devs and their religious attachment to faulty game design tenets.
Skill lag is due to badly optimized code, unbalanced matchups are due to one of the worst excuses for a scoring system ever devised on this planet, and zerg friendliness is due to the ridiculous conviction that WvW is designed as a casual game mode.

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

Maybe you are to fanaticism, maybe too much, but you never wanted that. Ehm .. enlighten me pls, who forced you to do that? Who can we blame for it, God or was there someone who put a gun to your head and made you do it while you did not wanted it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Can I just congratulate Vizunah on managing to fit the entire population of France in Stonemist tonight. Plenty of good times were had.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Can I just congratulate Vizunah on managing to fit the entire population of France in Stonemist tonight. Plenty of good times were had.

Did you get to see the Eiffel Tower too? That thing looks pretty impressive

Tonight in EB was pretty funny actually as we found out that you can just string Vizunah along and actually direct where you want them all to appear. So we just started capping random stuff with a bunch of golems and sure enough their whole country came exactly when we expected them to show up and started clawing at the doors calling out for our brains.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Why you don’t do this now ?

Cuz half of Xaoc leave months ago, to play korean ArchAge. Convince Anet make russian localization and we will repeat it anytime.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

T1 has lost VoTF too?
Dead tier is dead.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Witzard.6829

Witzard.6829

Xispeo.1706

I don’t understand the problem. Seriously.

There is an undefended keep, and you’re saying us we shouldn’t attack it ? Why then ?

I mean, it’s WvW, we’re supposed to take the towers, keeps and camps. Every single player is doing so. But not this time ?

it won’t change the fact. this is the reason nobody wants to fight you. it’s not because of blobs, not because of skill lag etc etc.

Guys, you have to chose a reason at one point

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Witzard.6829

Nachtz.4930
Running from fights and go for a none challenge of a door is anti-gaming.

Actually, nope.
I don’t like this either, I always love a good fight in WvW, but this sentence just isn’t true. You’re mixing what YOU want, and the way the game is designed. VZ don’t cheat or play in a way that shouldn’t be played, they play by the rules A.net wants us to play. Stop kittening about it.

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Witzard.6829

What quality?

No one wants to fight you anymore because you guys are boring as hell.

If you have for example a 5 vs 5 in a borderland and your 5 are about to lose the zerg with 100+ will come and all that for 5 players. I dont call that quality i ussualy call that “chicken”

Aaaaaand the same happens with deso and SFR. Argument invalid.

By the way, WvW isn’t meant to be played as the former GvG. It’s an open field out there. I find it sad too, when i’m on a 1vs1 and suddenly it’s 10 vs me but eh, that’s the game.

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

T1 has lost VoTF too?
Dead tier is dead.

VoTF is playing on Desolation mate!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

T1 has lost VoTF too?
Dead tier is dead.

VoTF is playing on Desolation mate!

Are they?

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

VoTF has now officially decided to leave Tier 1 and we will be saying our thanks in private to those who have made our stay here as enjoyable as it could be.

The reason we came to Tier 1 again was because everything started to heat up. SFR had an influx of worth while guilds that we wanted to fight, it was reported that Vizunah came out of their caves a little more than usual and we had a perfect server to join that was in the right position to fight both with good allies.

Since that time SFR has all but collapsed, Vizunah has once again become blue-ball central and the great fights that once were have all but dried up. This discussion has been under-way in guild for some time but we came to the conclusion yesterday and so we are going to be going our separate ways from Tier 1 – not through any fault of Desolation but because the tier is so stagnant.

The overall approach we take to WvW is that if we aren’t having fun then there is something wrong, if that means we swap a server to reinvigorate the fun then that is what we do. We are firm believers that any form of “server pride” in this game for a guild focused on getting good fights eventually makes them stagnate or eventually collapse, we are looking at alternatives to transferring at the moment between a few select guilds but that is something off into the future.

We bid Tier 1 farewell, hopefully the stagnation recedes soon and that it will once again turn into a fight for the top as opposed to a fight of who can get to tier 2 the quickest. Hopefully Arenanet decide to develop WvW a little more and stop making decisions that are obviously going to create issues with what WvW is ideally meant to be (People fighting one another) and also implement more guild orientated goals that encourage worth while fights as opposed to zergorma.

We go back to our roots.

Aneu

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

(edited by Aneu.1748)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

So yet another very good and respectable guild leaves Tier 1 for reasons people have been highlighting for months now, but can we expect any real change in things? Doubt it.

All the best VoTF.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

We can all thanks ANET. They fix one thing and mess three other. They don’t rly care about WvW that much. Soon enough WvW will be dead across all tiers in both ladders.

[IRON]