Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

We should make a big open letter to Anet with all WvW guilds GM.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

Glad to hear VoTF is leaving this is good news, now all would be perfect if they stop posting in this thread.

I invite any other forum warrior guild to do the same so that we can have pleasant matchup again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faeyd.5094

Faeyd.5094

Can all the French dudes stop /whispering to Castaguire my thief?

I know just enough French to know that it’s about my spec and stuff but after a ‘je suis Anglais’ they just say OK and don’t ask in English

Tiger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

Troma my friend:) making a video and some screenshots for your possible heart attack sending it too you soon:)

sfr evil corporation raid toke over whole vizunah borderland in lesss than a hour filled with t3 towers:)

also red guard you left sfr when you promised to stay because of all the lags well we lost a lot guilds if you had stayed you would be able to gvg 24/7 lol. no lags atm.

we are extremely successsfuly restructuring sfr community and we are growing beyond expectations. and no disrespect troma sfr got better quality in players:)

MIGHTY ICE ARROW! we don’t talk about our strategies in any other way we don’t say if we ignore some borderland or eternal we just give a smile a face palm and ignore.

this forum is sfr/vizunah/desolation forum we talk to each other we share screens videos possible gvg questions ALL GUILDS THAT LEFT THESE 3 SERVERS stay out stay away you got no reason to write here expect to yell annoy and embarrass yourself.

and vizunah i hope you liked vizunah borderland last night:) a evil corporation painted it blue for once:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Nah this matchup was not fun at all. We must be all honest. But two things:

1) the idea to give elona tower was from ONE commander, and undecided in whole GC/VS. We explained it many times but the infinite loop is like a sport here.

2) this is true, the forum was peace and calm before all that. Some players came back with their maximum hate

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: SaruTen.9531

SaruTen.9531

this forum is sfr/vizunah/desolation forum we talk to each other we share screens videos possible gvg questions ALL GUILDS THAT LEFT THESE 3 SERVERS stay out stay away you got no reason to write here expect to yell annoy and embarrass yourself.

Just because you wrote that I respond. You know it’s a community forum, where everybody can express himself, we are not in Korea or in China.

I’m from Augury Rock, and proud to be there, fighting best guilds of SFR who are on Piken, sadly RG join us (yes, very sadly)

So I say a little /hi , and I am very anxious to see what you will to try to do to Vizunah, will it be a Titanic vs Iceberg again? (Vizunah is iceberg)
It was shade to see you dominate them only few weeks, they would be the best if they would be in danger

[NA] Augury Rock
War crusher, Guardian savior, Elementalist jumper
Asura Engineer will control the world

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Every single matchup we had strong opponents were pleasant matchups. The 5 sfr wins in a row were probably among the most pleasant because my fellow French friends started to shup up in this thread and grow stronger on the field.
Remember when people asked “where are the Vizunians forum warriors ?” 3 weeks ago ?

Cheers

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

maybe I posted a bit wrong. my point was that I know that several ppls in all 3 servers dont like when a random guy from a random server come and talk bullkitten or a ex sfr/vizunah/deso come and talk bullkitten.

and if im correct sfr was dominating and would continue to dominate if we didnt get heavy ques and a lot new players. we would have succeed in bringing vizunah down to t2 eventually if we were prepared to recruit newcomers to sfr. we just wasnt prepared we had many guilds for all hours but they couldnt get their players inside so they rage quited eventually:)

we were prepared for some guilds to come for a week then leave because they couldnt play ‘’alone raids’’ the blobbing from vizunah wasnt really a problem it was just fun to see them trying different strategies to beat us:)

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Saruten you should try out t1 before express yourself:)

even if we arent in winning place everytime we bring our prime guilds left in sfr in we own really hard we paint the maps blue we litterly have fun even if we arent top 1 anymore we fight our hours we toke down a t3 tower with pure dps and we had loads of arrow carts poiting at us. it was a epic day and a epic time.

so yeh its a community forum but peoples coming writing posts havent really experienced the difference between t1 and t4.

many in t1 are very serious in WvW they rage quit if they lose a battle while in t4 peoples dont care if they lose a battle they continue even if they are wiped 100 times.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Nah, same would’ve happened as happened to Blacktide – some of the hardcore guilds would’ve gotten bored (absolute domination is no fun) and moved away. Though the freefall which happened to BT wouldn’t have happened since it wouldn’t be as many and not all at the same time, but it still wouldn’t have stayed long enough to push Vizu (SFR vs VS vs Desolation…. that’s probably why people say Vizu or VZ instead) down to T2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charmide.4891

Charmide.4891

Serious business is strong atm.

Commander@Insert Coinz [CPC] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

… and vizunah i hope you liked vizunah borderland last night:) a evil corporation painted it blue for once:)

I heard this morning that considering the current score VS players didn’t play last night : did you enjoy your PvD session ? I am quite happy if SFR recovers and comes back to kick our kitten I prefer to lose a match against a strong opponent than to dominate outrageously the battlefields and have no challenge. WvW, by design, is not balanced fighting and will never be, anyway.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

Sorry to see VoTF go, but understandable decision of course. It’s a shame T1 didn’t stay competitive for longer, it’s sad news for Deso. Thank you for your time fighting on this server and have fun at your next destination

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Witzard.6829

Witzard.6829

many in t1 are very serious in WvW they rage quit if they lose a battle while in t4 peoples dont care if they lose a battle they continue even if they are wiped 100 times.

Lolwut ? Never seen this nor on my server, nor on Deso/SFR …

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

We should make a big open letter to Anet with all WvW guilds GM.

You’re fighting against windmills there. They want spvp to be an esport, yet fail to deliver even the slighest attempt at it.

Send a letter and see ANet /care. People been trying to push ANet into a direction of an even slightly competitive wvw for over 15months, it remained coverage>all for the whole duration. They won’t change it, bottom line. So players, if they want to continue to play, have to change, but they are hiding behind the “we’re playing by ANet’s rules”-argument, the easy mode way, exactly what ANet wanted WvW to be, casual to the core.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

even if we arent in winning place everytime we bring our prime guilds left in sfr in we own really hard we paint the maps blue we litterly have fun even if we arent top 1 anymore we fight our hours we toke down a t3 tower with pure dps and we had loads of arrow carts poiting at us. it was a epic day and a epic time.

so yeh its a community forum but peoples coming writing posts havent really experienced the difference between t1 and t4.

If you going to further fill this forum with propaganda, please at least write in correct English. A good poster or screenshot also goes a long way in helping a relentless cause.

In all seriousness, I wish all the best to VOTF and the other guilds that have left their servers/tier. I hope you find what you are looking for and from a GM perspective, I totally understand why you are doing this.

// Beatrix

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

Every single matchup we had strong opponents were pleasant matchups. The 5 sfr wins in a row were probably among the most pleasant because my fellow French friends started to shup up in this thread and grow stronger on the field.
Remember when people asked “where are the Vizunians forum warriors ?” 3 weeks ago ?

Cheers

Quoted for truth.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Had an excellent time commanding on desolation and working with a variety of different guilds many of which were former enemies before.

To everybody in T1, I wish you the best of luck. Perhaps one day we can all meet eye to eye as players and discuss what we want with the game, but do not expect Arenanet to do what we as players cannot.

/bow

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ohliufff.8160

Ohliufff.8160

Had an excellent time commanding on desolation and working with a variety of different guilds many of which were former enemies before.

To everybody in T1, I wish you the best of luck. Perhaps one day we can all meet eye to eye as players and discuss what we want with the game, but do not expect Arenanet to do what we as players cannot.

/bow

You guys have to do what you have to do to preserve your guild and keep fighting the good fight. We had a great time facing you guys and always with a trill and caution going into battle. I have to say you were one of the few guilds i always respected and knew can provide challenge outside of the faceless blob.
I wont say goodbye because I truly hope it is a see you later…

[BOO]KhanKubrat – Small Onel for life
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

epic day today got lots of nice battles from vizunah and some from desolation thank you very much for a beautiful day:)

and yes I got loads of screenshots that I would be happy to put up in forums as proof:)

and all vizunah guilds wasn’t inactive mose joined 21:00 and beat us pretty hard before we regroued and toke them on head on and even wiped them couple times:)

been an amazing week its too bad this might not continue because there are wild rumours guilds are farming for transfer the operation sfr started to recreate the community was extremely highly successfully and we got many eyes I alone got a lot peoples whispering wondering what would the chance be to take on vizunah and might be the ones to wipe them off t1.

I wish votf good luck out there hope we meet again and good job desolation alliance you kicked guilds because they didn’t agree with you? I would never kick a player for that kind of reason:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

good job desolation alliance you kicked guilds because they didn’t agree with you? I would never kick a player for that kind of reason:)

what is this?

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

good job desolation alliance you kicked guilds because they didn’t agree with you? I would never kick a player for that kind of reason:)

what is this?

yeah im asking the same question, nobody kicked anyone out if Wemil your to imply VOTF’s departure is in direct relation to a conflict of interest within Deso Alliance would that then apply to all the big names who departed SFR?

No Free transfers screwed your server over and that has had a knock on effect not just for you but for the rest of us in tier 1 many guilds came to test themselves against skilled opponents which many have departed leaving this match stale.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

why we still in t1? o0

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Troma my friend:) making a video and some screenshots for your possible heart attack sending it too you soon:)

sfr evil corporation raid toke over whole vizunah borderland in lesss than a hour filled with t3 towers:)

also red guard you left sfr when you promised to stay because of all the lags well we lost a lot guilds if you had stayed you would be able to gvg 24/7 lol. no lags atm.

we are extremely successsfuly restructuring sfr community and we are growing beyond expectations. and no disrespect troma sfr got better quality in players:)

MIGHTY ICE ARROW! we don’t talk about our strategies in any other way we don’t say if we ignore some borderland or eternal we just give a smile a face palm and ignore.

and vizunah i hope you liked vizunah borderland last night:) a evil corporation painted it blue for once:)

Wemil !!! We have a problem here with our bad English (well mine is worse than yours:)) I was referring in my post to watt we have done in the past, when we come back to T1 this time, and we are wining. Everyone knows we are focused on VS because they are the number 1 treat to us, this no secret to anyone that plays the game. Today Vs guive us the same kind of attention, no secret also.
I don’t talk here about we are doing now. I didn’t even talk here when I had serious problems.

PS: Please you can PM in game or we can talk in TS, not fun to read you comment here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

If you going to further fill this forum with propaganda, please at least write in correct English. A good poster or screenshot also goes a long way in helping a relentless cause.

In all seriousness, I wish all the best to VOTF and the other guilds that have left their servers/tier. I hope you find what you are looking for and from a GM perspective, I totally understand why you are doing this.

// Beatrix

That lovely moment when they got no other arguments than to bash on someone’s grammar.

But good luck VOTF, I can understand what you want to do. It’s a true pity what happened in T1, I hold Anet as the true culprit in this, by breaking their promise that they would not allow free transfers after that period of time in the beginning of the game. But yeh, blaming won’t change our situation now.

(edited by Vewen.8016)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Cheers

I’m confused…where are they?
They are not here, so they are in the field losing badly?
They took holydays from WWW?
??????

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

We, the SFR WvW guilds, will not be making any official statements on public forums. Anyone claiming to speak for the whole server or on behalf of us is either kittening or expressing his personal opinion, which does not in any way, shape or form represent our official opinion nor does it reflect our current mood and server situation.

Noone can blame the whole server by actions of few. Noone can take all responsibility for the actions of people on it. Neither Troma for Vis nor Me for Sfr.

Mighty Ice Arrow I’ve asked you many times now to stop writing like you represent any statement of SFR Alliance. You speak of things here that should be kept to our private forums only. Not to mention that you were not present on the meetings we’ve had. Please stop this bad PR for us. No more kittening. If you want to discuss you know where to find me.

Also I would like to ask all the guilds that left SFR to stop writing like you’re still a part of our community.

Big shoutout to MoS and LNM as the only guilds that wanted to give us some fair fights and tried to break free away from randoms for the past 3 days.
(Mark Soibo so we can hunt him down! kitten)

Regards

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

(edited by Darkman.1257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

Woah! Drq you can post again!?

:O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Witzard.6829

Witzard.6829

Cheers

I’m confused…where are they?
They are not here, so they are in the field losing badly?
They took holydays from WWW?
??????

A lot of them are quite bored with the actual wvw state, running blob VS bob isn’t what i love.
Inbe4 yeah only VS does blob, other T1 NEVER ever did

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Rmyr no I can’t its my alter ego. Rmyr gief pizza plox :c

(edited by Darkman.1257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

We, the SFR WvW guilds, will not be making any official statements on public forums. Anyone claiming to speak for the whole server or on behalf of us is either kittening or expressing his personal opinion, which does not in any way, shape or form represent our official opinion nor does it reflect our current mood and server situation.

I see what you did there :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

// Beatrix

That lovely moment when they got no other arguments than to bash on someone’s grammar.

But good luck VOTF, I can understand what you want to do. It’s a true pity what happened in T1, I hold Anet as the true culprit in this, by breaking their promise that they would not allow free transfers after that period of time in the beginning of the game. But yeh, blaming won’t change our situation now.

I don’t consider reading dribble to be a ‘lovely moment.’ In fact, the subtext of my comment isn’t even aimed at someone’s language skills, rather the assumptions that were made in the original comment.

If I wanted to read about how ‘strong’ SFR are still and hear stories of T3 Keeps going down with ‘pure dps’, I would just visit their community website.

That being said, Drq I think its admirable what your doing, hopefully your be able to control some of your forum warriors that just seem to have a brain fart all over these forums every day. I also think its admirable that you are trying to rebuild yourselves. I hope it goes well and wish you luck.

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

The thing is this serverpoint system has failed miserably. Two of the t1 servers are playing at the moment at the level of t3/t4 but still they cannot even drop to t2. This issue is very critical and would need all the attention of Anet to fix. Unfortunately they are known to act quite slow. Solution would be very simple: Winner goes up a tier and loser falls one. Different servers every week except in t1/t9.

They must have realized by now that the pointsystem is broken.

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

It’s not so much that 2 servers in t1 are playing like t3, it’s more like one server is playing like 5 t5 servers banded together as one megaton blob that works round the clock.

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Yep cause the other servers are not blobbing at all. Personally the largest zerg I’ve ever seen was from IRON not visunah. Both sides are blobbing to counter the blobbing. T1 is stagnant and boring. True Blobception. Stop asigning blame. If one of the servers is more focused towards guild groups the other server has to blob to survive. When you play shoots and ladders do you complain about all the shoots and ladders ? You can’t asign blame to one side.

When I’ve created WvW server-wide trainings for the new commers I had 94 people on TS. That is not a blob ?

System is broken. Anet will not do anything as usual so it is up to us to change the meta. Only our servers can do something about it. On SFR we already made some progress in anti-blobbing. Do you guys think Visunah guilds are enjoying the situation where they have to afk for hours to get their members inside ?

None of us do. Stop this kittening about “blob this blob that”. This topic was full of life and respect at the begining. Now it’s just sad. Just remembered why I’ve stopped using this forum.

Kind regards

(edited by Darkman.1257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Viz dominating is not Troma’s fault its down to basic math Viz has 3 times the number of people on its server than either sfr or Des. Even if sfr & Des had a alliance, Viz would still outnumber them…theres just more chance at any time of there being 3 Viz playing WvW than 1 sfr or Des…

Another bad way WvW is designed is the complete lack of movement between tiers…the current system is exactly the same as if in the English Premier league, Manchester United, Manchester City & Chelsea spent all season playing each another match in match out and then which ever came out on top at the end of the season was declared champions without the other 17 teams in the premiership having any say at all…

Its a very silly design…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

VS has been a plague since last august, Its the biggest flaw/off-put of tier1 and the reason so many guilds/players have left Tier1 for greener pastures. VS can say what they want about Anet and the way WvW is, I’m not going to say they are wrong, this aint about right or wrong. This is about one server pretty much ruining wvw for everyone else regardless if they are right/have the right to do it.

Id feel a little bit ashamed if I was a VS citizen right now to be honest. Its a shame Anet cant create a new tier just for VS, split it up into 3 thirds and they can fight each other in blobs. And let the rest of the servers have a somewhat fair fight most weeks. Its the way of life in alot of things, one person always has to spoil the fun, kitten shame.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ilirya Shan.5489

Ilirya Shan.5489

Good Lord I’ve too many golden medals and no more space around my neck. Thank you Deso and SFR anyway:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Good Lord I’ve too many golden medals and no more space around my neck. Thank you Deso and SFR anyway:)

PVDoor medals are always the best

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ilirya Shan.5489

Ilirya Shan.5489

Except that history is not written by losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Would be funny for them doors to write anything at all

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ohliufff.8160

Ohliufff.8160

A breath of fresh air and respect to that 15 players from Viz guild ELY who played on their own last night and countered us few times at Vz bl. I hope we see you guys again tonight.

[BOO]KhanKubrat – Small Onel for life
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

How long did it take you to get there?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Troma is proud of you son. So proud he’d jump off a virtual Eiffeltower.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Hey look a zombie. Where have you been all this time? On a “forum vacation” like half of the french posters?

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Noone can blame the whole server by actions of few. Noone can take all responsibility for the actions of people on it. Neither Troma for Vis nor Me for Sfr.

Mighty Ice Arrow I’ve asked you many times now to stop writing like you represent any statement of SFR Alliance. You speak of things here that should be kept to our private forums only. Not to mention that you were not present on the meetings we’ve had. Please stop this bad PR for us. No more kittening. If you want to discuss you know where to find me.

Also I would like to ask all the guilds that left SFR to stop writing like you’re still a part of our community.

Big shoutout to MoS and LNM as the only guilds that wanted to give us some fair fights and tried to break free away from randoms for the past 3 days.

Regards

Dont even put in my posts SFR.
Only express my opinion. I’m a free and grow man (not a figure of speach).
I try to see others point of view in cluding people from other servers. Many here can state that.
Didn’t bring here any any inside issues from SFR.
I missed one meating because I was’t at home. the other meatings I had missed you know the reason (you had solved it).
Someone asked here why we are not using tags, I tried to explain and told the guy to contact me in game, and I will give him the rigth contact. Wemil coment? I just explained watt everyone know.
Talking works in both ways. If you get offended dont say it here, say it to me in the server (TS or Comunity Server by message)

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Be fair some of those doors have quite nasty splinters – your average frogzombie could get seriously injured.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

Would be funny for them doors to write anything at all

Hahaha, aah man that was perfect, well-deserved and funny. Keep going !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

AHAHAHAH !
I’m gonna move with a golden hylek potion so you will find me even in a zerg ! :p

I’M READY MY FRIEND !

Attachments:

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

(edited by Thimill.9162)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

I’ll bet half my fortune on Drq.

And cut his hair off will you, he still thinks he’s taller than me, but we all know it’s the hairstyle.

The French Flair [FF]