Vizunah / Desolation / Seafarer's

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

Good Job Deso for ticking with ~150 points by blobing this much!

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vero.7986

Vero.7986

If GoD is so good why dont u accept ANY gvg’s? And dont give me that “its not a real game mode” fudge. Atm u only seem to be too much full of yourselves and havent proved anything.

Hi,

Lemme explain again cause you clearly still dont understand, i am PERSONALLY against doing GvG’s as i lead 95% of all GoD events we do not have anyone else atm that can lead gvg’s. and why? because i think its pretty lame. Also i do not recall disturbing any events of guilds i do respect. please gtfo my maps and go play pokemon stadium or something.

ECL awesome fights last night when i came online at 22.00 gmt+2.00, really nice 25 vs 25ish with few randoms at upper right supply camp, keep up the good work. as for your russian compadres, we have good fights with zds we win some we lose some but its np for us we enjoy the fights alot with them and take them very seriously. Its funny that you have to pull ur big brothers into the talk btw hahah…

Cheers,

Vero EU
Gatekeepers of Desolation
Commanding officer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Shout-out to the RiOT guild. Very nice fights with you guys this evening and also a special thank you to CoN for watching us battle and not interfering <3

I like SFR even more now :o

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Boring evening today in VS borderland

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Good Job Deso for ticking with ~150 points by blobing this much!

One of deso’s community comamnder is hosting an 18 pain train, most of us are just playing for the laughs today

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BakedWaffle.8751

BakedWaffle.8751

Shout-out to the RiOT guild. Very nice fights with you guys this evening and also a special thank you to CoN for watching us battle and not interfering <3

I like SFR even more now :o

Everybody loves SFR!
Yeah, we didn’t want to interrupt an even fight ^^

Delitrium

Circle of Nine [CoN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I always interrupt. There is good change get loot when you at least tag both.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Oh yes today was such a mess that we lost EB keep and we needlessly lost t3 Garri before and during prime time just look at our ppt during the day , it’s safe to say there’s not many people happy for obvious reasons but at least we had some fun fights on Deso BL thanks CoN and RiOT earlier this evening.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Sfr, all your keeps are belong to… viz Except last one on EB yeaah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnumSteack.5179

MagnumSteack.5179

Oh desolation, what have you done ?

Havohej – Vizunah’s Square
Hämmer Stun [HS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Well finished the 20 hour non stop train, 70 tower flips and 2.6k kills haha After we stopped fighting Zbs and KoA it all got abit boring as we was stuck in a dead bl but things got interesting in EB from about 3am – 8am. See you next time

We all pretty much agreed to just go out and have fun, we could probably hold our own on the weekend but come weekday you guys will take everything :P

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoxea.9564

Zoxea.9564

but things got interesting in EB from about 3am – 8am.

Yes, very interesting indeed …

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Yeah we all said on TS “How the kitten did he get in” was so busy running around didn’t pay much attention tbh

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

but things got interesting in EB from about 3am – 8am.

Yes, very interesting indeed …

Its very hard to know who it is, especially when we have over 250 members.. I will try and speak with the people following ins at that time, to see if I can get a clearer picture of what happend. I will remove the person aswell if I find out. its a shame..

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flipper.7426

Flipper.7426

Thats what you get when you allow 250 “anybodies” to join

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Thats what you get when you allow 250 “anybodies” to join

its about getting people involved in wvw and learning new players. I’m pritty sure that guy would’ve glitched even if he wasn’t in DVG. And we still have a very high quality of the majority of our members.

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

(edited by noddan.2035)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mikelian.6723

Mikelian.6723

so last night huge deso blob and viz blob teamed up for more then 6 hours on EB against us… i mean ye i understand viz is gonna be viz but deso guys srsly?!?!? are you that shortsighted and “not smart”???

Viz is gonna walk over you tomorrow and afterwards and you play this tactically totally wrong…

On the other hand huge zerg inside our keep fighting our lord and all of us from behind oh man what a fight… laster 30 min to get through that zerg def our lord and fight inside… Feeling…Priceless…..

Cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

so last night huge deso blob and viz blob teamed up for more then 6 hours on EB against us… i mean ye i understand viz is gonna be viz but deso guys srsly?!?!? are you that shortsighted and “not smart”???

Cheers

Yeah, of course that really happened, alot of people on Deso dont like SFR or Viz so dont really care who wins.

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Deso just feeling inferior again. Same thing every week.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Viz is gonna walk over you tomorrow and afterwards and you play this tactically totally wrong…

be gentle with SFR. they are your friends !

Attachments:

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Are these overlay times things even allowed? I mean Anet should inform players about this stuff because now other people have an advantage over other people if they don’t know about it.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Are these overlay times things even allowed? I mean Anet should inform players about this stuff because now other people have an advantage over other people if they don’t know about it.

it’s based on the API provided by Anet a few months ago.
don’t worry your commanders and roamers know about it^^

http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/map/924

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Which guild are you in?? I found the fights quite good tbh. INVI actually do try and run solo, sometimes we have a few TLA with us. Unfortunately we have 20-25 per raid, and SFR guilds in general are larger. CoN should know INVI better than to accuse us of blobbing. You don’t want us to blob don’t give us reason to.. run around as a guild.. only once tonight did I see ECL or CoN running round without holding each others hands.

Honestly mate grew some balls then speak… we always runned alone I was leading CoN raid on reset,we were low on numbers like 15 and you got GoD TLA Invi blobing us if we go sideways on you if Ecl fight your blob ? is it blobing? We tried to have some fun guild vs guild I have to give it to TLA they runned mostly alone but you and GoD blobing was ridicilous we tried to force few fights on your hills and what we had GoD Invi all your zone coming on. So gg
God I hate the blob kitten and people acusing us on this. Btw we will slack this week free trials for 1 year of the game, ridicilous blobs and AC wars are not for us lag is pretty bad right now with zone blobs like Vz play.So have fun I really hope not seeing any of your 2 servers next week. We want BB and Piken at least they fight and dont blob…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

Well finished the 20 hour non stop train, 70 tower flips and 2.6k kills haha After we stopped fighting Zbs and KoA it all got abit boring as we was stuck in a dead bl but things got interesting in EB from about 3am – 8am. See you next time

We all pretty much agreed to just go out and have fun, we could probably hold our own on the weekend but come weekday you guys will take everything :P

Actualy it was fun a few times, we did good with 20 KoA on battlefield.

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Score update!

(sensitive information taken out)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chronos.1046

Chronos.1046

So this just happened, Desolation Scout decided to try and cap Mendon’s (T3) by herself multiple times. No Rams, Catas, Golems, Trebs.

Just a guardian and her ability to walk through walls and expectation not to be ss’d.

I would like to know how this is done, any ideas?
I know my Mesmer has been stuck in walls before, but this guardian is doing some fancy work here.
My guess is perhaps a bug using Judge’s Intervention and someone on the opposite side of the wall, but how she got stuck inside the wall in the first place is beyond me.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

There’s a bug ingame that someone whispered me concerning the previous post about the DVG guy being in VS keep. It has been reported, now whether anet fixes it is another matter :p

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

If GoD is so good why dont u accept ANY gvg’s? And dont give me that “its not a real game mode” fudge. Atm u only seem to be too much full of yourselves and havent proved anything.

Because they would rather spend their time disrupting other guilds GvG’s instead.

No we only do it to guilds we do not respect. There a certain guilds in Deso but they know who they are.

(edited by iiMulch.2138)

in Match-ups

iiMulch.2138

We had some great fights later at reset with Ekitten was literally only GoD and ECL fighting with little to no pugs and numbers were completely even. We won so many times they started running everyone they saw us.

Oh and gl to deso guilds doing gvg. I will totally not crash your gvg you can count on it

I hope the deso community frowns upon your guild holy kitten. It’s so pathetic. Don’t come on the forums with this attitude when you keep getting wiped by our russian comrades. Whenever I see you on same map as za drots you get your kitten handed to you 1-2 times and you change map.

GG GoD

cheers to all other deso guilds, it seems TLA runs with fewer numbers than most others but fights anyways, it’s good to see that attitude.

There’s so much negative energy on the forum. Let’s all be happy and enjoy the fights. All forum warriors should take a week off

We had some awesome fights with ZB. They never wiped us to the point that we left. If they said that then they are lying. The first hour of the event they did kill us multiple times yes, but ask them what happened later on in our encounters. Actually don’t because I can tell you, we killed them multiple times.

The desolation community does not frown upon us. In fact a lot respect us because we are awesome.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

iiMulch is hilarious ^^ golden child of desolation.
btw, none respects gvg interruptors. do u got film material where u farm GD? :P

E: hope wont get deso next match up. dead during the day, blob (mostly) prime. but i guess we all knew this when IRON left.

(edited by Covis.6037)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

We had some awesome fights with ZB. They never wiped us to the point that we left. If they said that then they are lying. The first hour of the event they did kill us multiple times yes, but ask them what happened later on in our encounters. Actually don’t because I can tell you, we killed them multiple times.

The desolation community does not frown upon us. In fact a lot respect us because we are awesome.

I’ll tell you what happened. We wiped you to the ground about 10 times in garri, than 10 times in bay, than 10 times openfield. Not GoD guild, but your amazing BLOB by only 34 people (ZBs) and with coordination (or not) with KoA, and then our numbers dropped to 20+ and we started to run away from you. Run, not dying.
Not a single wipe in full force, sir. Shame on your blobbing.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Because they would rather spend their time disrupting other guilds GvG’s instead.

No we only do it to guilds we do not respect. There a certain guilds in Deso but they know who they are.

Respect works both ways instead of coming across arrogant why don’t you help build trust between you and other guilds by being team players, everyone of your blacklisted guilds contributes allot to the team effort of desolation as a server.

You have so far excluded yourself from the community that has pulled this server together since the exodus of many a large guild from desolation, why you don’t bury the hatchet and make an effort to ease relations with these guilds i don’t know. Were all in this together and none of us can do it on our own.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Another sunday, another TLA-event.

We want to officially thank Xaoc and every SFR who were with them at Deso-border north Bay. Huge and fun fights. In the end you guys owned us, but we sure gave you everything we could. We also want to thank all the Pugs that followed us! When we roll, we roll in Finnish, but you can pick up the basic commands.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Today I witnessed (and took part in) my first GoD wipe! You surely talk a lot for how hard ZD destroyed you! (I am not from ZD, but jumped in the carnage).

Anyways…

I can’t believe this worked, lol:

Attachments:

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

iiMulch.2138

Respect works both ways instead of coming across arrogant why don’t you help build trust between you and other guilds by being team players, everyone of your blacklisted guilds contributes allot to the team effort of desolation as a server.

You have so far excluded yourself from the community that has pulled this server together since the exodus of many a large guild from desolation, why you don’t bury the hatchet and make an effort to ease relations with these guilds i don’t know. Were all in this together and none of us can do it on our own.

Mate I respect all guilds on Deso but what I don’t respect is a guild that left the server, then came back when they were losing on the other server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Mate I respect all guilds on Deso but what I don’t respect is a guild that left the server, then came back when they were losing on the other server.

Really shows what you know but I’m sure one of the others might give you a history lesson if they think your worth the time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

We had some great fights later at reset with Ekitten was literally only GoD and ECL fighting with little to no pugs and numbers were completely even. We won so many times they started running everyone they saw us.

Oh and gl to deso guilds doing gvg. I will totally not crash your gvg you can count on it

I hope the deso community frowns upon your guild holy kitten. It’s so pathetic. Don’t come on the forums with this attitude when you keep getting wiped by our russian comrades. Whenever I see you on same map as za drots you get your kitten handed to you 1-2 times and you change map.

GG GoD

cheers to all other deso guilds, it seems TLA runs with fewer numbers than most others but fights anyways, it’s good to see that attitude.

There’s so much negative energy on the forum. Let’s all be happy and enjoy the fights. All forum warriors should take a week off

So what happened today? Your blob logged on vizunah border and got wiped 5 times by zbs then scouts started reporting you were in seafarer border? Pathetic to bring such an attitude to the forums and then having to leave a border because another guild is too strong. GG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

I had fun tonight leading on viz bl. Thanks for the fights invi and DVG i think! Enjoyed them alot

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

iiMulch.2138

GG GoD

So what happened today? Your blob logged on vizunah border and got wiped 5 times by zbs then scouts started reporting you were in seafarer border? Pathetic to bring such an attitude to the forums and then having to leave a border because another guild is too strong. GG

Yes I will admit we were very frustrated at the fact we were having such bad troubles against ZB and we all do agree that ZB are clearly one of the top guilds in EU. However, there isn’t a single other guild on sfr that can come close to ZB.

One more thing I would like to add is that we had an outmanned buff while we were facing ZB so that made it even more difficult.

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

A message to FY, from Vizunah. F Y!

No seriously, very well played! Finally I see some skillfull “small” groups, keep it up!

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

How does outmanned buff make a fight harder?

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Match-ups

iiMulch.2138

Well I guess the fact that the server outnumbers you greatly has something to do with it. But that’s just a guess.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Good to see the idea of small roaming teams/thiefs killing dollies/capping camps has been removed from SFR entirely. Guild groups seem to think this is always someone else’s job and only bother with a camp when they need supplies.

In the end it will be the cumulative difference in the scores, with Viz winning by 20-30k points- they know when they are outnumbered to at least try and flip camps and guards and try and keep supplies from allowing upgrades to keeps and towers until they ready to zerg.

Try to form a camp flipping or dolly killing team in, say, Viz borderland and get no replies, same in other BL and even in EB.

I’m almost tempted to blow the dust off my thief- ok, nothing will tempt me to do that, really.

Best part of this evening was on Gandara where my upscaled noob engineer beat a ‘general’ enemy necro- sometimes I think they buy these titles…

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

colesy.8490

Well I guess the fact that the server outnumbers you greatly has something to do with it. But that’s just a guess.

Except the outmanned buff doesn’t make fights harder for you at all.

in Match-ups

iiMulch.2138

Except the outmanned buff does make fights harder for you because you are facing groups much bigger.

Exactly.

(edited by iiMulch.2138)

in Match-ups

colesy.8490

Weak edit there.

The outmanned buff itself does nothing to the difficulty of fights, it just means that on the whole borderland you’re outnumbered, the buff itself is irrelevant.

So stop trying to shift the goal posts and admit you’re wrong, you already look pathetic the way it is with the posts you’ve been making in the SFR/Deso/Viz matchup threads recently.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Wipe guild I’m coming for you

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

It seems we need to improve our Garrison scouting and stop relying on Playmate checking every nook and cranny so much.
Oh SFR I saw your golems inside Vizunah’s EB keep let’s see what happens this morning, it’s like back in the days RG wanted to push Viz into T2 the clash of the titans.
It’s a shame Deso isn’t quite up there but it doesn’t matter cause we should be proud of our server once again rebuilding from internal problems which left us with many guilds leaving.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Weak edit there.

The outmanned buff itself does nothing to the difficulty of fights, it just means that on the whole borderland you’re outnumbered, the buff itself is irrelevant.

So stop trying to shift the goal posts and admit you’re wrong, you already look pathetic the way it is with the posts you’ve been making in the SFR/Deso/Viz matchup threads recently.

Hold up ill happily defend GoD on this one so your saying if one opponent out numbers the other on a map in general population it doesn’t make the fights harder i totally disagree because one guild group out numbered with no support will be forced to run the gauntlet of every SFR and Viz group on the map.

That’s like saying defending home maps out numbered and double focused isn’t any harder than defending with substantial numbers. You must believe they refer to the individual fights being harder they are referring to the difficulty of hitting multiple groups.

Tell me a SFR guild running completely alone out manned in Deso map during prime time facing the Deso blobs with no support wouldn’t get frustrated, and il tell you otherwise reset for example the amount of times your server abandoned the map out numbered for greener pastures leaving us by 9pm with just Viz to contend with

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

I can give you one know and the next hour.

rise guild that recently left sfr to piken square because of lack of players:)

I remember rampage one day saying something about farming desolation while having outmanned buff or something:)

oh and RESET many guilds don’t play. too much lag if for example za drot would play reset I think everything would be going +350 for sfr because GoD and deso/vizunah blob lost everything yesterday EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTTHING on the borderland zd played:) happy bagz<3 fanfaron is the king<3

blob blob<3

(omega bombing since day 1<3)