in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

Vizunah / Desolation / Seafarer's

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Out of curiosity, do CTRL do anything other than spam conditions, or they have a strategy but I just don’t see it?

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

Out of curiosity, do CTRL do anything other than spam conditions, or they have a strategy but I just don’t see it?

Yes our team is 25 necro’s, only good class ingame

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

You forgot about engineers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

My sincere apologies, we also have 15 engineers, correct

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Had quite a few good fights yesterday evening on Vizunah Borderland even when EB killed most of us Was a nice sight to see them moving really close to each other while in combat.
You just didn’t expect me did you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsHG6ikCLdU
GJ TLA!

Broski

(edited by Dahir.4158)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mafius.6749

Mafius.6749

Seriously people, if you see cheaters, even if they are in your team and you want to win so hard, please report them. It’s killing the game. I admit it isn’t easy to see if your allies are dezooming, but when you see some guys building carts INSIDE the walls, well you need to do something. Plus SFR has awesome guilds and outnumber us all, you guys really don’t need that to win.
Not raging, I’m just a casual gamer who wants to enjoy a clean WvW…

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Why are you implying that we don’t report our cheaters? You just send me proof of them cheating and I’ll gladly do it! And I’m 100% that the rest of my comrades loathe hackers as much as you do, no matter the server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

39K diference are we going to lose this one?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

39K diference are we going to lose this one?

Nope, you won’t !
Congratulations, it’s a very nice victory Keep it up !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

/cough

Gratz!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

What is this? You mean you’ve lost the basement keys where you keep the night blobbers? Come on I’m hoping for another call to arms, otherwise following weeks will be boring with no one to fight.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

We know you guys will fight untill the end.
But thanks @Leocyrn and I think /cough @Kingface.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

We’re just getting older.

Anyway, happy birthday to our favorite blob-style game, secondarily WvW.

1 year of whines, trolls, whines, “bÔjeu”, blobs, canadians and a lot more! Did I mention whines?

Have fun in this new season starting!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Lead is too small. Canadians will come and blob 2 days straight. Can’t beat national server. It’s just too big advantage.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

No Canadians, French nerds

Anyway, i think SFR will win this week. You deserves it (if i forget the taunts) clearly, even if i heard some guilds came back + one US guild helping at night. I hope my old Vizunians friends will keep morale.

Btw some Vizunians must come back to earth: There is a new summer wave of arrogant people, trashing the PvE players, thinking they are kings, even some saying “Grand Cross is useless, i make new rules” (ok guy, gogo, i watch it), or few commanders who do not want to learn (i’m perfect). For them, i just want a slap in the face. The slap of reality.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Good job sfr, you guys done awesome job this week and you clearly deserve the win. Hopefully desolation will in the future be able to put up a fight atleast.

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Good job sfr, you guys done awesome job this week and you clearly deserve the win. Hopefully desolation will in the future be able to put up a fight atleast.

Desolation is putting up a hell of a fight every single week of the month, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Few weeks ago we had a good ‘pug’ community roaming in the EB but your guild is recruiting everything you see just like RUIN back in the day. So now we have nothing left that roam around and keep the enemy busy.

We now only have a 80 man zerg that lags a lot and destroys doors. Great job on destroying WvW in Desolation! Keep it up

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Magnetron take a good look at the PVE maps during the clockwork invasions and see how many guilds and players have taken to farming events for gold in fact each invasion spawns at least not 2 but often extends to 3-4 overflow servers or even more, not to mention those farming Orr and frostgorge.

There are many reasons our numbers have declined blaming a guild as the primary reason is just silly guilds don’t force players to join players have minds of their own.

In fact im guessing most of the pugs where on Deso map as that was where a good few strong SFR’s guilds where ECL, RIOT, KoA etc and we had plenty of pugs backing up smaller guilds like us.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Magnetron take a good look at the PVE maps during the clockwork invasions and see how many guilds and players have taken to farming events for gold in fact each invasion spawns at least not 2 but often extends to 3-4 overflow servers or even more, not to mention those farming Orr and frostgorge.

There are many reasons our numbers have declined blaming a guild as the primary reason is just silly guilds don’t force players to join players have minds of their own.

In fact im guessing most of the pugs where on Deso map as that was where a good few strong SFR’s guilds where ECL, RIOT, KoA etc and we had plenty of pugs backing up smaller guilds like us.

Well I have been in the DVG guild and actually I am happy that they kicked me for having an opinion about others. Now I can cleary see and hear from others that this guild is only recruiting and recruiting everyone on the server to be one big lag fest. The real WvW guilds are probally having WvW only by doing events, and maybe I was wrong for calling them non- real WvW guilds but that’s my opinion.

For the rest, players in Desolation are sick and tired of asking everyone in map/team chat to goto TeamSpeak, where they hear the same person talking about his whole life.. and on Thursdays they do a ‘karaoke event’ in the beginning I thought it was funny… but after a while its only hearing the same 3-5 people trying to having fun.

But now everyday it is like this on the TS, pugs or new players on desolation get ‘INSULTED’ for not listening.. I mean come on already, maybe they are new.

I don’t see a bright future for Desolation, the guild here now that is recruiting everyone is not good, it is RUIN 2.0 and it will be the downfall for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

MoS guild against GvG? I think I know the reason

No but seriously, learn the friggin game. You are rank 90+ for god’s sake. Here, let me help: don’t spam flamethrower autoattack on enemies with retaliation!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kohev.2957

Kohev.2957

Well I have been in the DVG guild and actually I am happy that they kicked me for having an opinion about others. Now I can cleary see and hear from others that this guild is only recruiting and recruiting everyone on the server to be one big lag fest. The real WvW guilds are probally having WvW only by doing events, and maybe I was wrong for calling them non- real WvW guilds but that’s my opinion.

For the rest, players in Desolation are sick and tired of asking everyone in map/team chat to goto TeamSpeak, where they hear the same person talking about his whole life.. and on Thursdays they do a ‘karaoke event’ in the beginning I thought it was funny… but after a while its only hearing the same 3-5 people trying to having fun.

But now everyday it is like this on the TS, pugs or new players on desolation get ‘INSULTED’ for not listening.. I mean come on already, maybe they are new.

I don’t see a bright future for Desolation, the guild here now that is recruiting everyone is not good, it is RUIN 2.0 and it will be the downfall for Desolation.

I lol’d.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BakedWaffle.8751

BakedWaffle.8751

GoD, what happened today on SFR BL? :O
You obviously had some new guys running with you, isn’t it?
Otherwise we wouldn’t wipe you in 2 seconds ofcourse.
But I’m glad I encountered the MIGHTY GoD on the battlefield finally, they didn’t know we were coming so they couldn’t change borders this time ^^
I hope your image of GoD of being the best is finally broken.

Have fun on the battlefield, and I hope to encounter you once more

Delitrium

Circle of Nine [CoN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

^thats nasty dawg

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Yeah but I bet if you asked most of DVG they wouldn’t now who RUIN was. If you don’t your history, you’re doomed to repeat it.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jibblejab.7052

Jibblejab.7052

I had a great time on SFR bl tonight, what started as an INVI raid turned into all our friends following us and having a laugh with none of us tagged up. Love to all those in our Guilds group, TLA, Unit, Ctrl, GoD and more.

Talyath – Raid Leader [INVI] | Desolation

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

If they do not know history, they should show more respect toe pre-beta players, even when they chat a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Yeah but I bet if you asked most of DVG they wouldn’t now who RUIN was. If you don’t your history, you’re doomed to repeat it.

Including you apparently, since DVG has nothing whatsoever to do with RUIN.

RUIN was a (not even that big) NA-based guild which came to Desolation to karma-train thanks to PvDooring during their prime time which was late night for EU, stayed on Deso all of 2 weeks, then jumped ship on Blacktide then left the game for good. Whatever problems RUIN brought, had nothing to do with their size or with “recruiting all pugs” and everything to do with them being a very special breed of bandwagoners which almost redefines the term.

As for DVG, Jesus but I would like nothing better than them “recruiting all pugs”. With the PvE population Desolation has, it would mean perma-cap all 4 maps FOREVER AND EVER. No one would be able to come remotely close to us ever again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Tonight VS successfully defended their world championship title “The most pathetic and lame server, an online game has ever seen” Keep it up!

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

haha you guys are hilarious =) magnetron & warriorjrd <3

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

tomorrow im making a special guild for an special event called Omjega Golem [RUSH]

my mission? is to counter the 200 man vizunah blob that might get online in the night to morning and put them down to 35 points again and give us a 50k lead:)

challenge accepted 45k done going higher<3

to make sure vizunah logs in tonight and try to cap it all and defend it in the morning im threatening you now by saying if you do not log in and call to arms in few hours then im gonna cap your keep im gonna upgrade it to wp+t3 then im gonna log off and let you capp it then im gonna recap it and re upgrade it:) <3

(and hold it for 20 hours atleast with 1000 arrow carts and 40 blob to defend it<3)

to deso commanders yes I might let you tick pretty high but that doesn’t mean you can just attack us like that-.- you now we got ten times the forces in the morning just slack some upgrade your keeps siege it up and lets fight in the afternoon instead make vizunah tick +0 for a while<3 maybe you get second place xD

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Including you apparently, since DVG has nothing whatsoever to do with RUIN.

RUIN was a (not even that big) NA-based guild which came to Desolation to karma-train thanks to PvDooring during their prime time which was late night for EU, stayed on Deso all of 2 weeks, then jumped ship on Blacktide then left the game for good. Whatever problems RUIN brought, had nothing to do with their size or with “recruiting all pugs” and everything to do with them being a very special breed of bandwagoners which almost redefines the term.

As for DVG, Jesus but I would like nothing better than them “recruiting all pugs”. With the PvE population Desolation has, it would mean perma-cap all 4 maps FOREVER AND EVER. No one would be able to come remotely close to us ever again.

You’re a little bit late with that idea btw, Deso has had pve players since launch and they haven’t all of a sudden become hardcore wvwers. Don’t delude yourself into thinking giving everybody the same guild tag means we have more numbers.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Btw some Vizunians must come back to earth: There is a new summer wave of arrogant people, trashing the PvE players, thinking they are kings, even some saying “Grand Cross is useless, i make new rules” (ok guy, gogo, i watch it), or few commanders who do not want to learn (i’m perfect). For them, i just want a slap in the face. The slap of reality.

Take note people!
By the way DVG ran tagless while I was commanding the pugs on EB hope you guys learned alot tonight, it was a fun night with us often being blobbed but we earned a good amount of WXP and I had lots of happy pugs.

Deso obviously lacks the dedicated players who want to fight for the server that these two have, many would rather farm in PVE but that’s been the case since IRON was here yet we’ve still been up there and despite having to rebuild 3 times we’ve bounced back. Hopefully we’ve learn from any past dramas to avoid that happening again.

@Wemil good luck with that lol, you guys have done an amazing job reaching the top once more.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

First of all, I just want to say a massive thank you (and big respect) to [VM] and [Opt] this week for the GvG’s. Was great fun fighting you guys.

Secondly, a big thank you to all Desolation guilds that helped us out to ensure we could have the GvG unhindered (Special thanks to TLA/FG). Also thank you to the deso players that didn’t interrupt

A final thank you to OSC/BOOM/SFR players and anyone I have missed from SFR in particular who actually defended the area while the GvG happened to stop MOS from gate crashing.

@ Mos you disgust me and we have no respect for you – at all. Although, thank you for the lootbags mid GvG. We hadn’t come in contact with any VS for a while at this point, so our bags were light. You filled them up real fast. The irony killed me though, the only time most of VS ever actually come to fight.

how I imagine Mos…

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eniav.9064

Eniav.9064

But I’m glad I encountered the MIGHTY GoD on the battlefield finally, they didn’t know we were coming so they couldn’t change borders this time ^^

O you where on your own? the other guild must have been an illusion, but w/e we were not at full strenght today to put it mildly perhaps you noticed? (you where still alive) but hey congratz on being involved with a wipe! must be a first for CoN, I give you my humble congratulations.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

The day Magnetron leaves Desolation is the day Deso becomes #1 again.

inb4 reported

in Match-ups

Posted by: RikR.6309

RikR.6309

That ‘kareoke event’ is so bad that a record was broken with 100+ people enjoying it… on TS, same channel.

DVG is so bad that we stole every player from EB when the biggest number I’ve seen together is on reset night. Our raids usually have between 10 to 25 people, 30 tops (and we hardly have this kind of numbers, except in reset night, where we indeed have a force).

Deso is so bad that we are 3rd again, after months of losing, only behind 2 servers with excellent coverage. The other night, at DESO BL, we were like 15-20 guys on TS (we we’re not all DVG) and we were facing a huge SFR and Viz army (+40, easily, each).

To finish, I really hope Anet starts sorting out the lag issues instead of colour useless updates. Who cares about the colours when there is alot of work to do in WvW, things every player complain about.

… the colours Anet? Really?

(edited by RikR.6309)

in Match-ups

Posted by: stiello.1875

stiello.1875

Good story, the best leading people are looking from the sidelines telling this is wrong that is wrong and pointing fingers….

How can people take you serious? With your personal vendetta against DVG.
If you know how do things better etc do it show some balls instead of only flaming and pointing your little fingers.

Attachments:

(edited by stiello.1875)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ichigo.3608

Ichigo.3608

Give this man a medal for outnumbering us with their another Guild VG who dies to us in 2 sec lmao U didnt seen us we were only 15 people against 40.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BakedWaffle.8751

BakedWaffle.8751

Give this man a medal for outnumbering us with their another Guild VG who dies to us in 2 sec lmao U didnt seen us we were only 15 people against 40.

Well mate, if you guys are such pro guys, we would be glad to do a GvG against you guys
Oh no! You are too scared!
And dude, our raid yesterday was on our slackday, we were 17 guys, yes we once wiped you together with VG, but we also wiped your guilblobby of 35+ 3 times on our own. You guys died like pugs. After that you guys ragequit and we didn’t see you anymore on the border.
Get your facts right and just acccept that there are guilds better then you.

Delitrium

Circle of Nine [CoN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

+ for Delitrium

god I hate blobing kittenty guilds that pretend to be the best prove it on bl’s not on forums…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Byega.4215

Byega.4215

Thanks a lot to Espadora from Desolation (and his many rerolls) for the fun duels during the night. <3

80 Human Elementalist – Dagger/Focus

Last fair fight before Orbageddon was against Itkoviana

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoxea.9564

Zoxea.9564

Congratulations to the new guild, [MooN], NA guild has transferred SFR. You are powerful and hard to’re fighting.

I mean … In reality … You all play with a wooden leg in your guild?

Serious … These guys are totally invalid, and in addition, they use “exploit bugs” …

Screen 1: They expect a resurrection through the door.
Screen 2: They used teleportation.
Screen 3: Vizunah kills wooden legs and there is nobody to doors.
Screen 4 and 5: Mesmers [MooN] back to die before the doors and start the operation later.

Attachments:

(edited by Zoxea.9564)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helicity.3416

Helicity.3416

Props to Viz for the amazing fight for Bay yesterday afternoon. I spent two hours on a wall and in the breach on inner. It felt like it came straight out of 300.

We held against massive numbers, but only just. Good thing reinforcements arrived on our end after like an hour and a half.

Well fought, it was fun!

Nemain/Kali Darru [FUN]

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

god booring pvd whole morning vizunah need to get their grand cross back in action.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

I was at that fight in bay yesterday afternoon and indeed it was awesome- outer door open, and still they could not push through. wexp ticking along nicely every three minutes, it was better than capping!

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

god booring pvd whole morning vizunah need to get their grand cross back in action.

Hello Wemil, we have a discuss of this right now, in the private Grand Cross chat. The massive amount of players who came for wxp/position/karma/whatever is very huge, and surround the Grand Cross/Old Vizunians passionate players (it was 95% of the server before).

Now, for 1 Vs with the “spirit”, there is 3 guys here for farm, trashing commanders, bragging like e-gangstas. We have a problem never faced before: VS spirit dying versus selfish, arrogant vision.

Our job, now, is to come back to the sources. Will we do it? will i help to do it? don’t know yet. I want to do it for nice people, but not for the bragging ones.

One day i told on the /map, to bragging newcomers : “When SFR 3.0 will come, you should focus on our old strategy for points and defense instead of focus on wxp/karma/whatever.” They just answered : “Who is Troma? bwahahaha”

My feeling are now mixed. Launching the Warhorn or not. Some people clearly worth it, some others clearly not.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

yh sfr can counter it with heavy amount of guilds that control the prime time and most of our transferred wxp pugs are actually playing morning afternoon that’s why we got such heavy blobs atm-.-

most are adapting to sfr but got some braindead ppls that cant play at all hopefully they disappear.

but I need to now is it true that war legend is coming back the old core the end of this week or is it another fail rumour?

you need a good guild to take charge of the stuffs recruit ppls to the community after yesterday think you got massive lots of work ahead never seen worse zerg ever. very disappointing. vs have been pretty known for blobing but also good at stacking and moving together even the pugs but those pugs they just scattered in billion directions they didn’t even stay with the commander it wakitten and run to spawn point. 98% dieing trying to run.

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Tons of good fights last night on VS-border. I especially liked those around the ruin-island.

Also thanks to ZB’s for not interfering while we were fighting against an equal force of SFR. You guys are really organized and sure have given us many hard lessons recently. <3

- TLA

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]