Vizunah / Desolation / Seafarer's

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

like ive said for many months way before I start map jumping.

I need several commanders to step up to split because I cant just tell ppls to go kitten themselves ive even tried to tag down and they still follow but they blindlessly follow and if we meet another zerg well harder to wipe em:)

so yh I got everyone in my map jump now+ the last few days fighting vizunah is payback after your heavy map jump bloobing <3 fair and square.

hopefully with coming structure will be able to split zergs into several groups:) and some free wxp pugs will probably leave:)

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hammer.5960

The Hammer.5960

…cut…

Serious … These guys are totally invalid, and in addition, they use “exploit bugs” …

Screen 1: They expect a resurrection through the door.
Screen 2: They used teleportation.
Screen 3: Vizunah kills wooden legs and there is nobody to doors.
Screen 4 and 5: Mesmers [MooN] back to die before the doors and start the operation later.

I speak as a moderator for pevepe.net.

This incident is under investigation. SFR does not support or tolerate cheating or dishonest play.

[CoN] Atom
- aka The Iron Baby

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

No Wemil, we dont need a guild to learn, manage new commanders etc. That was one of the Grand Cross job… with VAS, a structure linked.

And yes, we had big zergs (like you ! like every serv… stop deny) but like you say with coordination, stacking, following orders well. 90% of actual zergs are… meh…

you understood the point, or we do a massive work to rebuild the old Vizunah, or we let it die slowly…

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Troma, we have the same problems on SFR atm, people are feeling elitist and the cohesive community is fading. As instead have people that only want to blob for wxp on SFR and we don’t have authority over them as guilds.

@Zoxea
Thank you for adressing this issue regarding MooN guild, as SFR community moderator I promise you we will seriously look into this matter. We do not toleratate this on our server. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and I hope we can resolve this.

Thank you all for the matchup so far!

-Ridafyt and [CoN]

Raidleader CoN
(Server admin SFR till 15-10-13, currently on Augury)
Bombing zergs since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: dkarpostag.5849

dkarpostag.5849

VIZ posting SFR (kind of) blob screenshots… Holly… kitten.. Was that have happened ever before in history ?
On (a little bit) more serious note – actually a really good week – a lot of nice fights, wipes, victories… not bad, not bad at all. Thanks to all involved.

Norn Necro
Marching with ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

@Wemil
Hey mate, do you have recoding of yesterday’s GvG uploaded anywhere?

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ichigo.3608

Ichigo.3608

GoD, what happened today on SFR BL? :O
You obviously had some new guys running with you, isn’t it?
Otherwise we wouldn’t wipe you in 2 seconds ofcourse.
But I’m glad I encountered the MIGHTY GoD on the battlefield finally, they didn’t know we were coming so they couldn’t change borders this time ^^
I hope your image of GoD of being the best is finally broken.

Have fun on the battlefield, and I hope to encounter you once more

Give this man a medal for outnumbering us with their another Guild VG who dies to us in 2 sec lmao U didnt seen us we were only 15 people against 40.

Well mate, if you guys are such pro guys, we would be glad to do a GvG against you guys
Oh no! You are too scared!
And dude, our raid yesterday was on our slackday, we were 17 guys, yes we once wiped you together with VG, but we also wiped your guilblobby of 35+ 3 times on our own. You guys died like pugs. After that you guys ragequit and we didn’t see you anymore on the border.
Get your facts right and just acccept that there are guilds better then you.

huh?? cmmon mate stop dreaming show me the video if u really wiped us alone i see every video of ur guild and FYI plz check our site and media links there are tons of videos where con (I will leave VG and Boom out of this coz its waste to even record their videos) got wiped . There is only one guild Zbs which gives a same Equal fight if we Are equal in numbers we wiped them 2-3 times but we also got wiped but we were outnumbered most of the time

(edited by Ichigo.3608)

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

@Wemil
Hey mate, do you have recoding of yesterday’s GvG uploaded anywhere?

too much lag because of the battle of hills so couldn’t do it.

should have done it was fun mos attacked twice and got wiped twice Q-Q<3

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laurenz.2936

Laurenz.2936

where con got wiped . There is only one guild Zbs which gives a same Equal fight if we Are equal in numbers we wiped them 2-3 times but we also got wiped but we were outnumbered most of the time

I loled :-D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helicity.3416

Helicity.3416

hopefully with coming structure will be able to split zergs into several groups:) and some free wxp pugs will probably leave:)

“Pugs” definitely come in various shapes and sizes. SFR has a really strong core of “pugs” that only play WvW, are on TS, do what they’re asked (and often scout towers etc. for commanders) and are generally an assets to our WvW strength.

And then there is a whole clump of randoms who just sorta do whatever, chase the commander tag and die a lot because they are not on TS.

Hopefully the latter category will (if they enjoy WvW) eventually evolve to join the former, or just leave.

I do feel it’s important for commanders to take an inclusive stance (i.e. “hey guys, come join us on TS and get more bags!”) rather than an exclusive one (i.e…. aliendreamer on a bad day raging at them on TS, where they can’t hear him but he kitten es off the good pugs)
. Being exclusive and elitist is pointless if you need these bodies in order to hold the whole map.

Overall I feel WvW on SFR is generally in a good spot, and I personally have a lot of fun with it almost every day.

Nemain/Kali Darru [FUN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sven.3680

Sven.3680

huh?? cmmon mate stop dreaming show me the video if u really wiped us alone i see every video of ur guild and FYI plz check our site and media links there are tons of videos where con (I will leave VG and Boom out of this coz its waste to even record their videos) got wiped . There is only one guild Zbs which gives a same Equal fight if we Are equal in numbers we wiped them 2-3 times but we also got wiped but we were outnumbered most of the time

How can you wipe us if you leave the borderland the moment you see a CoN tag?!

its Schlossen Time

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

But I’m glad I encountered the MIGHTY GoD on the battlefield finally, they didn’t know we were coming so they couldn’t change borders this time ^^

Give this man a medal for outnumbering us with their another Guild VG who dies to us in 2 sec lmao U didnt seen us we were only 15 people against 40.

Well mate, if you guys are such pro guys, we would be glad to do a GvG against you guys
And dude, our raid yesterday was on our slackday, we were 17 guys, yes we once wiped you together with VG, but we also wiped your guilblobby of 35+ 3 times on our own. You guys died like pugs. After that you guys ragequit and we didn’t see you anymore on the border.

We at our maximum have 20 ppl in our raid. Every time you have run into us you have had well over 2 x our number! Yet you still decide to bring up! What you don’t realise is that you are the laughing stock of the whole wvw community!

I’ve never seen any guild so arrogant without the means to back it up.

We (Boom) are up for gvg any time with yourselves 15v15. Lets see how an even numbers fight goes?

Time to put your money where you mouth is until you do nobody is ever going to take y seriously, you are just desolations version of MOS.!

Blob blob blob blob blob

Pure

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by ice ice baby.6083)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cash.2138

Cash.2138

Interesting how some SFR guilds are interested fighting GoD, DVG etc, but refuse to fight guilds they know will be a challenge.

(edited by Cash.2138)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

Interesting how some SFR guilds are interested fighting GoD, DVG etc, but refuse to fight guilds they know will be a challenge.

^^ Sir, you’re correct. :P

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)

(edited by TheUltimateBackStabber.4863)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

We had a gvg organised against you last week, unfortunately couldn’t get the numbers on the day, we are happy to rearrange of course!

I spoke with your leader and informed him that we was happy to rearrange next matchup

And besides we helped u out last night with mos :P

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Cash.2138

My comment wasn’t directly pointed at Boom, and I’m sorry if it seems that way. I’m just tired of excuses.

The help yesterday is really appreciated, respect to all SFR guilds/pugs that helped! I hope we do get a gvg when SFR/Deso meets again, look forward to it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Always glad to help if it involves killing mos. They want fights right? I give them fights. That’s why after OSC & BOOM moped the floor up with them at hills twice they camped lordroom at our spawntower with 5+ ACs

Anyways, @Troma: is this why I’ve seen some guild raids going on their own? Because in my book that’s a good thing, and should be encouraged.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Congratulations to the new guild, [MooN], NA guild has transferred SFR. You are powerful and hard to’re fighting.

I mean … In reality … You all play with a wooden leg in your guild?

Serious … These guys are totally invalid, and in addition, they use “exploit bugs” …

Screen 1: They expect a resurrection through the door.
Screen 2: They used teleportation.
Screen 3: Vizunah kills wooden legs and there is nobody to doors.
Screen 4 and 5: Mesmers [MooN] back to die before the doors and start the operation later.

Great screenshots, very nicely taken of us. I hope you stayed on long enough to see that about 30 minutes later we broke your walls with a treb. I don’t see any screenshots of that?

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

We had a gvg organised against you last week, unfortunately couldn’t get the numbers on the day, we are happy to rearrange of course!

I spoke with your leader and informed him that we was happy to rearrange next matchup

And besides we helped u out last night with mos :P

We look forward to it, Boom =D

As my fellow guild members have said, thanks so much to the SFR guilds that assisted against MoS yesterday! I gained a lot more respect for the SFR community yesterday.

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crypze.6571

Crypze.6571

Show me a picture of 35+ GoD from yesterday.

Attachments:

Defenders of Aurora [DoA]
Bäws (Guardian), Bawscro (Necro), Paulynn (Elementalist)

(edited by Crypze.6571)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

I love it how GoD still keeps going on ^^ We do have some of your old members and we know that u blob and ur leader doesnt care if he runs with 100 men. If you run with 15-20 guys lets get some sparring going on, jsut for the funs unofficially of course since there is no “real” gvg. If normal WvW roaming = GvG why cant we do GvG then?

in Match-ups

Posted by: BakedWaffle.8751

BakedWaffle.8751

We Dont do any GVG bec its not official and what is the difference btw GVG anjd WVW u guys blob with 40 m,embers and we raid with 15 -20 people and u guys call for GVG its pathetic u know please dont talk abt this bullkitten GVG . Plz man everyone from ur server knows Boom is the worst guild in SFR with lot of pugs with zerk build and
To CON :
Wiped us 3 times??? when we are 35 plz send me attachment of that 35+ group i will leave GW 2 . Well anyways u guys dont even stand a 1% chance against us so plz stop talking bull-—- . Once Again we never raid more than 20+ . we dont like blobbing.

Thanks for making my day mate!
Laughed so hard!
We want more of that! ^^
One of the best posts ever written actually

Delitrium

Circle of Nine [CoN]

(edited by BakedWaffle.8751)

in Match-ups

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

We Dont do any GVG bec its not official and what is the difference btw GVG anjd WVW u guys blob with 40 m,embers and we raid with 15 -20 people and u guys call for GVG its pathetic u know please dont talk abt this bullkitten GVG . Plz man everyone from ur server knows Boom is the worst guild in SFR with lot of pugs with zerk build and
To CON :
Wiped us 3 times??? when we are 35 plz send me attachment of that 35+ group i will leave GW 2 . Well anyways u guys dont even stand a 1% chance against us so plz stop talking bull-—- . Once Again we never raid more than 20+ . we dont like blobbing.

Thanks for making my day mate!
Laughed so hard!
We want more of that! ^^
One of the best posts ever written actually

I’m from Deso and had the same reaction

Anyway, next to the flamewars and stuff. I’d like to say thanks to CoN doing a GvG practice with us, altough out of our league It’s always nice to do some fights(and equal numbers, about wich I see so much flames in wvw, but hey GvG is a no go because its not offical). Also a big thumbs up for ridafyt for his feedback and politeness to a guild that got beaten hard.

Also thanks to INVI and friends running wednesday evening, lots of fun and nice to be part of a bigger yet organized run.

And another thank you to wolfheart and his friend for some fun 2v2’s, was some nice action

in Match-ups

Ichigo.3608

ok keep laughing then atleast u r capable of that gl hf:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiei.8697

Hiei.8697

Remember that GoD never blob! The green dots on map are only bugs!

Come on GoD guys.. you play well but why you always want to appear like the best guild in GW2? Learn a little modesty

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

“Pugs” definitely come in various shapes and sizes. SFR has a really strong core of “pugs” that only play WvW, are on TS, do what they’re asked (and often scout towers etc. for commanders) and are generally an assets to our WvW strength.

And then there is a whole clump of randoms who just sorta do whatever, chase the commander tag and die a lot because they are not on TS.

Hopefully the latter category will (if they enjoy WvW) eventually evolve to join the former, or just leave.

I do feel it’s important for commanders to take an inclusive stance (i.e. “hey guys, come join us on TS and get more bags!”) rather than an exclusive one (i.e…. aliendreamer on a bad day raging at them on TS, where they can’t hear him but he kitten es off the good pugs)
. Being exclusive and elitist is pointless if you need these bodies in order to hold the whole map.

Overall I feel WvW on SFR is generally in a good spot, and I personally have a lot of fun with it almost every day.

Nice picture, but not true. If we don’t have the usual scouts in EB, watt you see its empty towers, everyone knows this including other servers, they know and play according to this.

Yes its true I can’t blame only the pugs, everyone knows that is commander job to motivate people to scout, have the proper siege in the proper locations, make sure the upgrades are done in the correct order, and take care of the repairs (another day after one attack, the zerg left the door open, keep chasing on the map, and after several warning about the state of the door, only 2 of us running provisions to repair, I left the map. Once again we have lots of new people, that only want WXP and Karma, we must explain them that this not the place for them.
PS1: I’m a proud pug in EB
Many thanks to all VS and Deso that sincerely give their congratulations to us, as you see SFR is not a “garden of roses” but I believe we can improve, we just need time. We are just a bunch of guys, playing in different servers, that love the same game, no need to insult anyone.

@Troma, you have problems with some of new people; imagine watt happened when we got invaded after free transfers, at the same time we lost many guilds, and many of the guilds that stay just want to go down from tier 1 (one crazy dude=me refused to accept that, and wants to fight, and if we go down we will, but fighting).

PS2: But I’m proud that I’m in a democratic server, because at the time and don’t have the commander tag, but Drq put me in the guild/commanders meeting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

The green dots on map are dead pixels. GoD doesn’t blob!! We just need to buy new displays.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

We need more people to troll and stay close of Wemil without following him all of that while he’s leading, to help him improve his self control

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

Muhahahahahahah MoS closed their website??
So let’s discuss about the reasons:
Mhm i think it’s pretty obvious, they disturbed a GvG twice and got wiped twice.
Then tried to take hills and got wiped twice again!

Poor Vizunah, never seen something like this ;D
And i still can’t stop laughing xD

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

Well, at least they tried to fight in open field for once and without being close of somewhere they could hide.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Really? Did you really need to mention our guild?

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Cash.2138

Really? Did you really need to mention our guild?

Don’t take it the wrong way, I meant no offence. I have no idea what skillevel you’re on, nor do I know what skillevel GoD are on.

I’m simply recognizing quite a few SFR guilds want to fight you both, but they won’t accept challenges from Deso guild who actually gvg (and are on the website).

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Truebanana.5936

We need more people to troll and stay close of Wemil without following him all of that while he’s leading, to help him improve his self control

YOUR NOT WELCOME TO MY RAID!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

Thanks TLA for gvg sparring. Had nice fights
With respect boom.

Kiitos.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Many thanks for the 2 vs 2s to CTRL and INVI, and apologies for the abrupt ending but a number of reason made me greatly kitten ed off. Hopefully next time I keep my cool!

Oh and feel free to /w me in game if you want to set up more fights in WvW or SPvP! I’ve taken a liking to everlasting duels

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Ichigo.3608

Con keep qqeing plz about how u got owned to God and we are about 15 people now dont qq now that we defeated with u with help of invi good that u lost garrison and hills at prime time u guys nothing on prime time its just we have no morning coverage..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoxea.9564

Zoxea.9564

Great screenshots, very nicely taken of us. I hope you stayed on long enough to see that about 30 minutes later we broke your walls with a treb. I don’t see any screenshots of that?

It’s you the leader of wooden legs? Nice exploit bugs, GG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sven.3680

Sven.3680

Con keep qqeing plz about how u got owned to God and we are about 15 people now dont qq now that we defeated with u with help of invi good that u lost garrison and hills at prime time u guys nothing on prime time its just we have no morning coverage..

I just remember u running all the time although u outnumbered us … u even ran back into your spawn. We had to chase you all over the map to get something similar to a fight. The you just created a zoneblob. U really delusional mate ….

its Schlossen Time

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Zoxea.9564
Lukian Darkblade.8012:
It’s you the leader of wooden legs? Nice exploit bugs, GG.

lol-.- vizunah got kitten ed probably because of being night capped and decided to try to put some kitten on him:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trashbob.2743

Trashbob.2743

Hey! This is a pirate themed movie made for the Gw2 anniversary! It is made for the server SFR and its awesome community!

Greetz Effendyr

Effendyr | lvl 80 Warrior | http://www.twitch.tv/con_tv | Circle of Nine

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hammer.5960

The Hammer.5960

:) No QQ at all mate, as some of your guys will know we left hills to play some gvg sparring with the lovely guys from [TEQ].

I think there’s been enough of this forum drama now though. Let’s hope the match-ups are kind and we get to settle it on the borderlands, or if you change your minds, in a GvG.

Thanks to [TEQ] for the sparring tonight! <3

[CoN] Atom
- aka The Iron Baby

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Thanks TLA for gvg sparring. Had nice fights
With respect boom.

Kiitos.

And ty Boom for good fights and great fun! We really needed the sparring and started to got the hang of it in the end.

GG

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakedragon.3847

Jakedragon.3847

Enjoyed the 2v2s and separate 1v1s with multiple people! Should do it more often, really enjoyable.

Jake Shadowstep [INVI]
Desolation
Rangers are OP!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Many thanks for the 2 vs 2s to CTRL and INVI, and apologies for the abrupt ending but a number of reason made me greatly kitten ed off. Hopefully next time I keep my cool!

Oh and feel free to /w me in game if you want to set up more fights in WvW or SPvP! I’ve taken a liking to everlasting duels

Hi well i was the warrior running perplexity runes, and then i switch to my condi thief. Nice fights btw ….who ever the necro was needs a nerf QQ…OP ….na awesome stuff man.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

My guild isnt big yet, but i have never backed out of a fight before no matter how outnumberred i am and who im with! I will fight whatever stands in my way! Id love to fight you guys with my players and other wvw players I look forward to fighting with you anyway in the future at least

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakedragon.3847

Jakedragon.3847

Anyone up for duels? PM me in game or something, Archer Jake

Jake Shadowstep [INVI]
Desolation
Rangers are OP!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

I have a few questions between all of your huge e-kittens:

Does GoD die badly on a 1v1 or 2v1?
Does GoD feel so crap that they need to band together to kill one single people (at a guess, 5-6)?
Does GoD has it biggest one? (sword, of course)
Does GoD know the “D” answer “Obiwan Kenobi”?

For the low-motion, yes I’m trolling SFR.

PS: <3xD<3<3xD (it’s fashioning actually, isn’t it Wemil?)

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

:) No QQ at all mate, as some of your guys will know we left hills to play some gvg sparring with the lovely guys from [TEQ].

I think there’s been enough of this forum drama now though. Let’s hope the match-ups are kind and we get to settle it on the borderlands, or if you change your minds, in a GvG.

TEQ sparring was the reason you lost hills?, i mean…… let me clarify this question.

INVI started our raid at 19:30 on sfr bl…map was all red to start you had full supplies in keeps and waypoints, 22:00 pm finish and it was green and blue. I mean i’ve been in this position loads when yourselves and vizu has dbl teamed us….it happens its the game.

You had decent numbers and guild groups to defend hills you just lacked co-ordination and tactics. I will not tell you what you did wrong as it was basic errors.

I’ll leave you with this………

‘’A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.’’

John C. Maxwell

in Match-ups

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

TEQ sparring was the reason you lost hills?, i mean…… let me clarify this question.

INVI started our raid at 19:30 on sfr bl…map was all red to start you had full supplies in keeps and waypoints, 22:00 pm finish and it was green and blue. I mean i’ve been in this position loads when yourselves and vizu has dbl teamed us….it happens its the game.

You had decent numbers and guild groups to defend hills you just lacked co-ordination and tactics. I will not tell you what you did wrong as it was basic errors.

I’ll leave you with this………

‘’A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.’’

John C. Maxwell

What game are you playn ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

Hey! This is a pirate themed movie made for the Gw2 anniversary! It is made for the server SFR and its awesome community!

Greetz Effendyr

Watched it since I love WvW video’s, and I have to say, really good job in making it o,o Probably took quite some time with the timing/editting etc. Love it, hope to see some more in the future ^^
Respect

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)