Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

Double focus ? I don’t think.

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leman Russ.5143

Leman Russ.5143

be careful vizu…sfr is blobbing :P

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pihtt.4360

Pihtt.4360

SFR blob got bigger this last week
gl & hf

Guardian [Run] Welcome To Wonderland: http://team-run.eu

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!

I’ve missed you vizunah!!!

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

GG easy

morechars

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

after 4 weeks of heavy practice and pushing we are here sfr vs vizunah and jade sea.

it was kinda expected of this matchup to come after winning week after week with heavy push it was always expected Anet matchup system would put us with either elona reach or jade sea.

so I do hope with the new strength sfr got we will pull out something amazing or will vizunah 100 blob 24/7 be able to win this yet again? will soon find out<3 gonna love all easy badges<3

LETS ROCK N ROLL GOLEM RUSH IS OPEN 300 OMEGA IS ON LETS DO IT FELLOW WARRIORS!

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

No

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Batlav.6318

Batlav.6318

Let the bags farm begin
happy hunting

SFR

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenalik.3865

Fenalik.3865

So so so, you, BOOM guild, your Necromancers can TP and troll emotes. What a shame. You’re cheating and you still loosing. Congrats and keep going.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

Our main wvw guild never ever cheats. If I had a way of finding out who it was I would insta kick.

It’s funny though we was fighting a teleporting their from viz last night but we don’t feel the need to jump straight on the forums and say so. kitten happens just get on with the match and have fun

If you can provide any proof of cheating please take screenshots etc and send them to me ill do my best to sort the situation out

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

http://youtu.be/1qjXvGd9goI

New Kid Inkk vid: he also sings around 13:30!

Great fun @ reset hoping for a good week folks!

Raidleader CoN
(Server admin SFR till 15-10-13, currently on Augury)
Bombing zergs since day 1

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

So so so, you, BOOM guild, your Necromancers can TP and troll emotes. What a shame. You’re cheating and you still loosing. Congrats and keep going.

sad troll.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

Oh mai gawd

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Is my headset dying or is the audio way too low in that video? I can’t appreciate Kid Inkk if he’s not piercing my eardrums.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

We were all waiting for it ^^.
Anyway, good luck all, let have a nice match up. Don’t be to harsh with us ^^.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spit.4307

Spit.4307

Pretty cool duels on Jade Sea Borderlands last night

Cheers !

Krayzie Spit [MoC]
Vizunah Square

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Fenalik.3865

How SFR can cap a T3 Garisson without contesting it ? Or take a Bay without opening doors ? My 2 cents.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Fenalik.3865

BOOM and YHW, filmed using flyhack and speed hack on Redlake. Reported. Sad troll you say ?

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Covis.6037

BOOM and YHW, filmed using flyhack and speed hack on Redlake. Reported. Sad troll you say ?

show us. we know about that YHW. and its all individual players, not guilds that hack.
(show boom pics so we can investigate further. )

(edited by Covis.6037)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pataphyx.7426

Pataphyx.7426

Attachments:

Phyrr Frozenshard | Kephry Angriff | Saphyr Wyon Neis
||| Jade sea |||

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Christ, those guilds had hackers in when Deso last played SFR, flying mesmers etc, posted the screenies but got infracted!

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

Yeah it sucks that happened. We got own proof of the YHW and I’m pretty sure he’s been reported to hell.

If we’re to beat Vizunah we want to do it fair, so I’m sorry this has happened, it damages all of us.

I hope you understand this isn’t Seafarer tactics, but just some trolls trying to give us a bad reputation

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: jake shelton.3607

jake shelton.3607

Dat mesmer speedhack : http://youtu.be/ha99ggluY6U

Of course it’s not SFR, just some trolls.
Anyway that’s not the first time : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/30/1374937307-gw030.jpg (that was a long time ago)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Dat mesmer speedhack : http://youtu.be/ha99ggluY6U

Of course it’s not SFR, just some trolls.
Anyway that’s not the first time : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/30/1374937307-gw030.jpg (that was a long time ago)

OH MY GOD!!!!! How he can get through that door? Some serious hacking skillz.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: velestra.9415

velestra.9415

yo pata even if he flyhacked there, ur screenshots proof absolut nothing besides u get zerged on the road and some mesmer jumps down and portals. report it and get over it!

amazing that any failzunah players even bothers to talk about cheats when half their server cleans our siege on plenty attack with zoomhack

/care anyway keep the bags coming vizunah playskill par execellence as usual.

should finally give failzunah their own bracket with 2 npc servers, amount of crappy players you guys got their with rank 100+ is everytime amazing

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ofunk.8097

Ofunk.8097

yo pata even if he flyhacked there, ur screenshots proof absolut nothing besides u get zerged on the road and some mesmer jumps down and portals. report it and get over it!

http://i.imgur.com/YLVjVhI.jpg

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

Vizunah has done some really shady moves in the past we all know that. We are smart enough not assume it was the whole communities plan.
If you studied a little you’d realize not even SFR knows who YHW are, that the guild never has arisen in context of SFR untill now.

Stop the desperate attempt at bashing SFR on the forums. We don’t want this to happen, and since the game doesn’t allow kings to rule the servers to ban hackers themself we rely on arenanet to fix it and all we can do is report (which we have).

Now go have fun!

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Whole french zerg try to catch him

Attachments:

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Batlav.6318

Batlav.6318

No idea who the hacker thief from viz is but he is rly big fail so pls better delete your game

SFR

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

Whole french zerg try to catch him

Yeah… Sorry, we ain’t a lot this summer on Jade Sea… We were thirteen (yeah I prefere to write it like this, It feel a lot more) this afternoon on SFR BL. And you were so many… lol, We tried to cap spawn tower and then… SFR pain train came = Ouch! But we tried again and then… SFR pain train again = Ouch Ouch! And we tried a third and then you all goes back to Woodhaven = Ouf. I must thank the Vizunah pain train that didn’t bother us in this attempt and directly attacked Askalion.

Well, after that, we took Askalion because there weren’t any scout, we tried to build these two things and… Vizunah pain train arrived with 2 golems… against wooden doors… At least, we almost destroyed them… (I mean the golems… Oh and I got tons of loot bags, I even rush in their zerg to take my loot and died with honor fighting a golem and his minions. We lost everything but our pride and that was fun)

PS.: No repair!

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Great fights yesterday at Bay – had JS attacking, Viz waiting behind them until we fully committed then charging in after we’d wiped JS, followed by Viz wiped, wait two minutes and rinse and repeat. My bags got full twice within an hour (110 slots!), so many thanks for the ranks and bags. Just wish so many Viz gave more than 1 or 2 wexp each- they need to learn to live longer!

Cheers to the commanders yesterday as usual you guys lead us pugs well- I’m a pug as I can’t use ts.

And I’m running zerk ranger LB/SB so thiefs look for me I’m an easy kill, having a rest from my ‘laugh at thiefs all day’ necro until I figure out a new build on him.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

Today I came across a [BOOM] CM (a Ranger) and duelled him on SFR BL. I won, Bowed and leaved without achieving him (by sportmanship)… Could you tell me why he rushed me with rage and anger while I was leaving peacefully?
Learn to accept defeat please, I liked the fight and wasn’t in the mood to actually “kill” you. Just enjoy your luck when this is the case. Like I enjoy mine when someone spare me ^^ .

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Real reason probably was that ranger kicked your kitten while he was downed and you did run away when your hp was low.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

Sorry Junkpile but I wouldn’t have bothered with a /Bow if this had been the case. He even ended up fleeing after jumping on me with rage. I had at least 50% hp, a well that I could have pop on him, my heal wasn’t on cool down even my “elite” skill was available.

I would have just prefer him to calm down and show me a lil’ bit of respect for someone that cheered for his skill and didn’t stomped him.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Covis.6037

it was me i wanted to quickly test out something and i saw u ^^ as u may have noticed i didnt damage u really it was cc test.
(fyi it wasnt rage rush.)

(edited by Covis.6037)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

thanks jade sea and vizunah for the fights tonight at sfr border, it was real pleasure fighting you there

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

What is going on with jade sea tonight?! Have you stolen the nightcrew from vizunah?

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinigami.8975

Shinigami.8975

Operation Nocturnus is going on with our awesome lead Aeris Smith ! You can’t keep up with Jade Sea when it’s Operation Nocturnus ! Jade Sea, unleash our fury !!!

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

So many bags from Vizuna zombies I am so glad they dont run as fast as Elona last week:-D

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

it was me i wanted to quickly test out something and i saw u ^^ as u may have noticed i didnt damage u really it was cc test.
(fyi it wasnt rage rush.)

Ah Ok ^^. We could have fougth a lil bit but there was this guardian and I known that he would jump in if we did (I didn’t really want a duel to become a 2v1). Yeah, I noticed that you ran a High CC build. Is it really effective? For which kind of gameplay did you intend to use it (solo, zerg, small group fight?)? I wonder if it would have been better if you had used axe MH instead of sword.

Yeah I know, I’m curious, sorry ^^.

EDIT: Ouch… opération Nocturnus… They will be dead tired for the whole week now…

(edited by Dadnir.5038)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

This how french win : DAMAGE HACK : 10k FROM NORMAL MESMER ATTACK IN 2 SECONDS ! I’ve printed screen at 8k , didnt know he was going to hit 10k)) ! kitten YOUR GAME ANET WITH YOUR HACKERS !

Attachments:

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Byega.4215

Byega.4215

This how french win : DAMAGE HACK : 10k FROM NORMAL MESMER ATTACK IN 2 SECONDS ! I’ve printed screen at 8k , didnt know he was going to hit 10k)) ! kitten YOUR GAME ANET WITH YOUR HACKERS !

Show us the combat log and the screen will be perfect. Like that it shows nothing; maybe you have been hit by “mage strike” which can do a lot of damage

80 Human Elementalist – Dagger/Focus

Last fair fight before Orbageddon was against Itkoviana

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

jake shelton.3607

show us. we know about that YHW. and its all individual players, not guilds that hack.

http://youtu.be/Pgper90pe14
10 min ago on JS BL. He took the YHW’s mesmer portal in order to take our t0 shadaran.
YHW – like usually – flyhack

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pataphyx.7426

Pataphyx.7426

Phyrr Frozenshard | Kephry Angriff | Saphyr Wyon Neis
||| Jade sea |||

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

And really embarrassing are the Players below waiting for his portal. So this isnt 1 Player cheating this is a Group of Players trying to benefit from this behaviour.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

jake shelton.3607

Same map, 10 min ago :
http://youtu.be/dQxToq4pO5g

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

jake shelton.3607

Hey, just let me time to upload the second video before cheating again plz :
http://youtu.be/B5jqmSu_UcQ

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Yeah, most of the regular WvW population of SFR is aware about those dudes. They have been reported over and over again, but sadly Arena takes no action.

All we can do is make people aware about that guild, so that they do not take their mesmer portals and report them right away.

Sadly this is easier said than done, since there’s always some individuals that don’t read chat or ignore it because of feeling cooler than a polar bear.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

will arena react ???? this is unacceptable to see those cheaters, ruining our game and pleasure, well known, duly reported by both sides, and nothing happens ! does arena read this ? watch all the recorded images/videos ? please please please, we beg you to really take care of this, and communicate on actions ! thanks in advance

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

I really wonder what they think they gain from using such hack. Sure they take points for their server, gain Wexp, but what about their pride and fun? Their is no such things when you know you have an “I win” button, even their server will be dirtied by their shameless actions. It’s a pity.