Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terenis Dare.2341

Terenis Dare.2341

You lose ‘cause Vizunah was able to react thanks to GC and to his community. You guys can’t imagine how strong vizu players can react when needed. I literally felt the fever moving the leaders and players last night, even the more casual of them. Last night was just an amazing game experience… And that’s why I love my server and why I am proud of it.

But I’ve to confess, the scores would probably have been really tight without this call. We respect you as enemies should respect each other, and are aware of how hard to play with you can be. We hate your blobs but still enjoy gaming against you, ‘cause we need such tight scores to really “taste” the WvW enjoyment.

Hope I was clear enough. See you on the battlefield !

Big lick from my pet ^^

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

You lose ‘cause Vizunah was able to react thanks to GC and to his community. You guys can’t imagine how strong vizu players can react when needed. I literally felt the fever moving the leaders and players last night, even the more casual of them. Last night was just an amazing game experience… And that’s why I love my server and why I am proud of it.

But I’ve to confess, the scores would probably have been really tight without this call. We respect you as enemies should respect each other, and are aware of how hard to play with you can be. We hate your blobs but still enjoy gaming against you, ‘cause we need such tight scores to really “taste” the WvW enjoyment.

Hope I was clear enough. See you on the battlefield !

Big lick from my pet ^^

Newbie PUGs are so cute

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: EeZeE.8261

EeZeE.8261

Thank you Vizunah for interrupting a GvG.
Thank you for proving once again you have no respect and can only blob.
GG

Gabriel Ironfist
Seafarer’s Rest

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

Thanks MoS and Ely for interrupting gvg. There was alot more guilds too. Grand cross alliance is a kittening french wide joke. Just how sad viz can be. Apologies for DK that we wasted ur time because of these kittens. Hope we can redo it in the future…

Just for your future matches against us MoS, u are on the assassination list

(edited by Covis.6037)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Well they saw fight which they actually could win.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KocikPL.2741

KocikPL.2741

Was actually fun having a quick truce with JS

SFR

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umungus.8326

Umungus.8326

Thank you to the few brave souls rushing against our larger group at Astralholme this afternoon. At least one of you were from the [BUME] or [BUNE] or something guild? Anyway, D/D elementalist. Well done, my hat off to you. Hope to see you guys around again!

Maybe a [BSF] ? Maybe me ^^ ? (and some guild mates) I was there in the afternoon, and on SE JS camp.

You are tough guys [ECL]. We got you one time on North east tower but your second and third rushes were just to much for our PU bus of 23 ^^.

Ty for the good fights.

Cya under the bus

Innocence prove nothing.

(edited by Umungus.8326)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Some ECL movements on this week) new epic fight will be uploaded soon)

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Thank you Vizunah for interrupting a GvG.
Thank you for proving once again you have no respect and can only blob.
GG

Np

Attachments:

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

World War Z has begun

blobzunah square get outta their nest and zerg like a pro

Attachments:

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

(edited by ilmau.9781)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

World War Z has begun

WTB Watercooling please, I can almost feel poor computers dying under that.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

World War Z has begun

WTB Watercooling please, I can almost feel poor computers dying under that.

ahahahah indeed it is hard even for my pc to handle xD

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

a [Mos] guy (i think he’s the leader) in a french forum, saying that :
http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showpost.php?p=26251177&postcount=567
in sumarry of, he said that in the begining of the prime, there was 2vs guilds mos+pugs and ely, 2 sfr guilds boom and Con, and only Dk from js, and when the GvG start, there was no one from js and sfr, what would we do ? we play cards ?

they are really stupid ? they want us to believe that they want to fight ? or trying to justify the interruption of the gvg ?
we don’t need to read your justification, and we know, all of us, that you don"t want to fight unless under 30 acs or 3:1 our number, we know that you’re just “what you’re” prefering taking points when no one is playing, … rage quiting when we start moving (yesterday for example) the raid lead just rage quit when we start moving and wiped them (in sfr border) (it was a [wl] guy i think) btw well played ArborStone this week, see you next week !

(edited by Tshik.7204)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

good job on your bl a few minutes ago Sfr, 9 golems vs… 2 people, impressive

i believe you’re learning too much from VS :/

hf anyway

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

ok i’m not angry, this was a good fighting week with you as usual, you got tough teams and we had some real pleasure to fight people like Boom on the open field, juste hope you’ll keep this kind of gameplay and not fall down to the VS one

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dkarpostag.5849

dkarpostag.5849

/bow to Jade Sea, you, guys made actually a lot of fun for me as a roomer this week. I had zillions of nice fights.
As for VS – just on thief. Yep, just one. Near north camp. That`s it.

Sincerely, asura thief with colonel rank

Norn Necro
Marching with ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Hvaran.6327

i believe you’re learning too much from VS :/

yesterday. about midnight. Dawn’s Eyrie.

I mean – shut up.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necrolust.6358

Necrolust.6358

I like fighting Viz, both my sides and bags are always splitting.

Also, they must be health freaks on Viz, all they do is run. Why does a 50+mob run from 15???

Dissident Aggressors [DA] @ SFR

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

about gvg, i can understand people are not pleased to be impacted when they try to do a gvg, however, i can also understand some people are playing the game, which means it is an open field, and they want to fight whatever is red.
the complaint target should not be the guys doing gvg or the guys always fighting gvg, but anet not implementing gvg map…
i do not like gvg, but when i see gvg in my map, i change. but if one day all maps are doing gvg what am i gonna do ?
necrotic kisses from vizunah

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RodyBrody.6418

RodyBrody.6418

PVD like every day …

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Romainette dont try to make things look pretty. Its well known that MoS, GC (EVERYONE) is basically against GvG in vizunah. PvD ftw. Server for cowards.

nop sorry, i can’t let you say that. It’s not true at all. Mos have an independant and firm position regarding GvG, and we can’t force them. But their position do not apply in GC. We didn’t make meetings and discuss on GvG to read false things here.

I’m “retired” since a moment, and i’m fed up to read bad words, laming things an animal names on us. But inventing things is worst

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Covis.6037

Troma… i know u want to keep GC in good favor. There was nearly 10 GC guilds interrupting us. I cannot respect you because of what u have done to us / many other guilds, including your own guilds.

(edited by Covis.6037)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

I’d like to thank Viz for the wonderful amount of bags dropping at my zerk ranger’s feet (and the necro came out last night and filled up fast too, thanks again), and seeing a lot more Viz rangers this week none of whom seemed to know how to play it- guess they trying to jump on the ranger bandwagon with 3 seconds of stealth…I’ll give you a hint, utility slots FTW!

Thanks also to setting new speed records at retreating whenever the odds aren’t 3:1 or more in your favour (and even then 50+ ran away from 15 of us until they were safely under their AC’s).

Towards the end of the week I saw a couple 5 man and 10 man ‘solo’ roaming teams- one of which actually jumped on 3 of us and promptly lost, gg.

I’d like to thank thiefs in general for being able to kill me very easily-even then most viz thiefs go around with at least a d/d ele and maybe another thief just to be safe.

Maybe they will introduce a new 2 AC limit per door in wvw – then you would really be stuffed.

I love fighting against you Viz, even when we are wiped by your 80+ blob as we are 30-40, it’s always good for a laugh.

JS, thanks for all the fun as always much respect to you guys for some good fights- at least your solo roaming thief took the time after stealth finishing me to /bow for the good fight we had. One bad spot was when I went to help 2 of them kill off a Viz necro near a camp and after we’d nailed the necro JS’s zerg chased me down (40 people chasing one poor ranger..).

Other highlights- taking a camp and watching 50 viz come to see what’s happening. Taking a camp with less than a second to spare before viziblob turns up- who then mill around for 3 minutes not knowing quite what to do, then trail off and don’t even react when i pick off a couple stragglers.

One day SFR might decide to play the points game (you know, take out all dollies, make sure all guard points are flipped before points tally, cap all camps, have a 50+ night zerg pvd’ing) but I hope not. As a Pug I like our current system as I can relax and have fun, join in a few raids when I come across them and queue for EB when I feel like seeing a few more even battles.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

@Covis: really? didn’t know this… thought it was Mos and some Ely

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Covis.6037

yes its more than u thought. 100+ guys come for 20 guys doing their own thing. Anyways your problem your community.

(edited by Covis.6037)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

As I’ve said in page 1:

GG easy

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kajebko.6472

Kajebko.6472

@Covis
“20guys doing their own thing.”

On an Open PVP map ?

Lol… Poor little thing ^^

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

One day SFR might decide to play the points game (you know, take out all dollies, make sure all guard points are flipped before points tally, cap all camps, have a 50+ night zerg pvd’ing) but I hope not. As a Pug I like our current system as I can relax and have fun, join in a few raids when I come across them and queue for EB when I feel like seeing a few more even battles.

We already did it in the past. Result you lost five weeks in a row, then Anet feel the need to “help” us, and we lost a bunch of guilds. I explain again how SFR works, EB its pug land, BL’s guilds land with a few pugs.

It’s very hard to reply wen one high populated server makes it’s “call to arms” we simply don’t have the numbers, but I think we have space for more good guilds, and we hope some guilds will grow (please Anet we don’t need your help with more free transfers).

We just lost one battle, the war it’s still on.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dkarpostag.5849

dkarpostag.5849

I’m “retired” since a moment, and i’m fed up to read bad words, laming things an animal names on us. But inventing things is worst

Well.. What did you expect after playing in such way your server plays ? Your community admits, that it is playing only for points in defensive manner
1. Engaging in open field fights only, when you have massive advantage.
2. Running away in equal, not talking about less, numbers.
3. Placing 5-6, sometimes even more, AC`s on one door (i do hope ANET will change this) and after that spamming /laugh and /wave
4. Doing massive alliance attack when there is no other significant force on maps
5. Doing kitten (gvg case). That exact spot is without any POI (I doubt that whole zerg wanted to do skill point). You did know where you where going and what you where doing. It was just for kittens sake and to annoy us. And after that even being proud of it.

Sorry, you wont see anything else except such response.
That’s a chickens play. I`m sorry for one more animal word, it`s my (doubt that only my) opinion based on my pretty long observations.

Norn Necro
Marching with ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

We already did it in the past. Result you lost five weeks in a row, then Anet feel the need to “help” us, and we lost a bunch of guilds. I explain again how SFR works, EB its pug land, BL’s guilds land with a few pugs.

It’s very hard to reply wen one high populated server makes it’s “call to arms” we simply don’t have the numbers, but I think we have space for more good guilds, and we hope some guilds will grow (please Anet we don’t need your help with more free transfers).

We just lost one battle, the war it’s still on.

From what I gathered, we just need guilds for off-hours, throughout the day we’re fine.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

That should be one of your issues. You’re looking for guilds for off-peaks hours instead of more people.

Of course it’s better (cf. SFR 2.0 based only on guilds) but it’s also harder to find and I don’t think it’s a long-term solution.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

If only you guys had fought in both world wars like this rather than sitting playing cards! We might have won the war quicker! But I guess you would never have outnumbered the Germans 4-1 so i don’t blame you! And also the war wasn’t a points based game with no doors to bash down! Darn!

You are a joke!

We pray to anet for some anti blobbing mechanics in the near future. This can not go on!

Yours sincerely

Pure might

you are definitely a good human being. keep it up

at least VZ breaks the doors

better than BOOM style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9Hy6S7urCZM&t=15

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by Moderator)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Btw sfr.. i’ve seen you blob alot aswell. Even when its 1 guild + the other still called a blob

Yes, that happens, no argue on that.

When you have only 1 commander/group on map it’s something bound to happen – but the thing is that as soon as there are chances to get away from that play we try to do it.

There are 3 guilds on map? Bam, 4 groups, don’t care if one of them get caught in 20vs80. We have 60 players backstabbing you somewhere else. In 3 different places.

Ofc it’s a playstyle that requires much more coordination, you need like 3/4 commander on the same map, and the groups must not melt as soon as the blob start to chase them, and overall feels more stressful than mindless blobbing while being not that much more rewarding. It’s not easy, so it’s not something we can pull off the whole day – which is the time when Sfr blobs the most, when there are 1 commander per map tops and thus everrybody on the field (no q aside EB btw) follow a single blue dot.

So yeah, blobbing happens, but it’s mentality and strive for changing playstyle as soon as it’s possible that makes the difference.

Also, just to clarify: SFR needs no more Eu guilds. Prime time is full. Day time is fine. Morning time is okish. It’s the late night (2:00 to 5:00) that is a giant black hole.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: juda.7038

juda.7038

i’ve played at night quite a lot lately and i can tell you that at night we are very few aswell on borderlands. The only place where there is always people is EB. And by veryfew i mean 15/ map.

It’s just that sometime they decide on doing a no balls golem operation and people join the karma train.

As for the guilds joining force ofcourse it’s normal. We do this all the time on Vizunah , raiding at 2 or 3 guilds on the same map , commander coordination , why would anyone have 3 guilds as a single blob the whole time it doesn’t make sense. And yes it’s also normal to have one guild attacking and another one joining behind. We do it all the time.

It’s just that most of the time when this happened you ear the sfr / whateverserverwearefacing whining that we blobed.

Just be fair and not 12yo kids

[VSS]Juda @ Vizunah square

(edited by juda.7038)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

For those saying BOOM cheat. First of all our wvw guild is lower case Boom << like this

Secondly we have 3 guys out of 400 that are misbehaving. You have a full 100 guys acting disrespectful.

I like how your only defence is BOOM cheats !!

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by Moderator)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Rofl at the excuse that you can’t play WvW normally when a GvG is going on. Hard numbers: GvG involves at best 60 players, considering you can have around 80-90 players per server per map…. Need I say more?

Even more laughable is the implication that you do it because you want to fight. If that was the truth, you wouldn’t be known for being the best at avoiding fights. Nightcap, zero roamers-small groups, trebbing or golem rushing as only attack methods, admitting to play for points ( fights don’t give points )… I could go on. Fights, ah!

That is all.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

It’s been a pleasure this whole week, Let’s have fun again SFR and Viz.

(Yeah I like the no repair cost on Ubuff, I could careless at all other stuff it give)

PS.: I think our PvE blob is the best. We got a 24/7 blob that farm all WB with a really good organisation (Special thank to Joe, Varguen and Ender that lead this zerg on morning, you’re amazing guys)

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JurassicMark.3912

JurassicMark.3912

Your reason for breaking up the GvG is completely bullkitten. Playing cards? You had not taken the whole map, you were not playing WvW at that point, you were playing to kill us and break up the GvG on purpose. Second point, the post made by the commander that there was 80 people at the GvG is utter rubbish. There was 25 SFR and 25 JS maximum, there was barely any spectators and CoN as a force did not really come until you started fighting us disgracefully. Even if you count that as 70 people at peak, which it wasn’t as they wiped SFR GvG 20 man first, then CoN came a little later, JS and SFR are still enemy teams and as such there is no way realistically we could fight on equal terms against 80+ man single viz blob.

This was most certainly not some even fight that you are trying to make it out to be. Also there was plenty of people still in the map, on SFR we had queues so there should have been plenty of people on the map.

Even with these excuses I can imagine your commander laughing going into that fight talking about ruining GvGs. We all know as a server you have condemned them, even for your own guilds so this comes as no surprise to us. As previously said, Viz has the reputation of running and hiding in heavily fortified towers, this is fair enough if you think you will lose fights and want to play for points.

However to suggest attacking the GvG was for some sort of reason to have a fight is stupid as most of the time (sorry to any Viz that are apart) you fight as the biggest blob you can and that is the only time you fight on the open field. So as such this is not a fight, it is a guaranteed wipe. This attack on the GvG was not looking for a fight, it was looking for a wipe on small numbers trying to have their own fun outside of WvW setting (there is no reason for anyone to be behind the orchard other than to do GvG).

This attack by Viz was disgraceful, disgusting and vindictive. I hope for your sake this is a one-off and a product of the commander(s) who commandeered it. More moves like this against more GvGs to every server will make you one of the most hated servers in the game and will only be a matter of time before servers start joining together to take you down. You would be foolish to think you could ever win against the top servers if they were to ever work together against you out of mutual hatred. Yes a GvG map would be optimal but we don’t have one, every server but Viz allows GvGs to occur on the maps without interruption. So again excuses about it being Anet’s problem not Viz playing the game is rubbish.

I have some respect for you that you play WvW for points and you play it well for that purpose, however if you continue on this path of wrecking people’s chances at small scale skirmishes you will lose complete respect from the community, even your own players will start to lose pride in a server I hope they love.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

JurassicMark,

you dont seam to have played against VS for long. This is just what they do. It’s not the 1st time they do this kitten, nor it will be the last considering their mentality. A kitteny blob server who cant do much expet blob the whole zone to kill groups of 1/3 of their size, or run in their keeps as soon as the odds get anywehre near equal. Wait for the things to cool down and than blow the horn to get as much ppl as possible in 3 am to get in the action (action = door bashing) and upgrade as much as possible till normal ppl wake up, so their daytime forces have a safe place to hide into and try to ruin everything other ppl might consider fun (GOD FORBID SOMEONE TO THINK OF DOING GvG IN WVW!). And then the same repeats. It has always been like this. I cant understand why ppl get so surprised of this. It’s simply Visunah… And the lag they bring with them…. oh one can tell that VS is doing something from like the other end of the map. Every server blobs on times, but never have we seen so much lag than playing agains VS. Constant unplayable lag when near their blob…

Edit: Oh, and they prolly are the most hated servers in the game because of the way they play

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

(edited by Morthan.5439)

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

yes its more than u thought. 100+ guys come for 20 guys doing their own thing. Anyways your problem your community.

False we were 300+ Perhaps around 550 .

For those saying BOOM cheat. First of all our wvw guild is lower case Boom << like this

Secondly we have 3 guys out of 400 that are misbehaving. You have a full 100 guys acting disrespectful.

I like how your only defence is BOOM cheats !!

Pathetic apologize. cheaters are vomiting , numbers doesn’t change nothing.

Oh, and they prolly are the most hated servers in the game because of the way they play

We are yet since ruin failed for push us out of t1. Every jump server gave us raison to be hate , now you have some good reasons GvG is not WvW.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

So now people somehow think we “lose pride” or hate our server because of griefing some poorly organised encounter on a 100% pvp map?
What a joke guys man up, what did you expect, unicorns and rainbows?

Now then talking about server pride, imagine thousand of americans players belonging to a big alliance taunting you big time, mass transfering to your ennemy server specifically to kick your kitten at night, 100’s of them camping spawn dancing and laughing all night long in EB during the reset.
And then witness your server going nuts : community posting RP everywhere, individuals litterally giving their IRL and sanity to the server, insane mobilization 24/7 and… winning the matchup against all odds.
this story alone is more server pride than you will ever achieve. that was against deso..
I could go on and talk to you about FSP, Arborstone, BT, Elona.. oh and yes SFR too my bad, i forgot…
Lots of server came to kick our kitten out of t1, sometimes with turnover of russian/EU/US guilds with the same goal. We’ve seen it all guys, and we’re still here laughing hard at you when we launch a one night raid that destroy all your hopes for a win and proceed to cry on forums that “omg you’re bad, omg a game with a score and a ladder, what is this nonsense”.

Anyway, funny week as always with you sfr (particularly true with the forum war going on), can’t deny that, see you next time

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: juda.7038

juda.7038

Just got a message that my first post about how VS Golem operation are kittenumb and sucks got deleted somehow.

As you said , i lost all the pride in VS , it’s just getting ridiculous.

As for the GvG matter , don’t think it’s the stance of vizunah , i found it as kittened as you do to invade GvG.

People feel the need to do what they want all the time not thinking of other for a second. Millenimum is the most laughable off all since they are a hugh Esports organisation which favor team vs team matches. Other are just kittened following like sheep.

Generalizing this poor mentality to the whole server is like saying that BooM guild is a cheater guild cause there is 1 or 2 pve Tards that used hacks.. doesn’t make sense.

ECL guys.. you are nice to fight against even if your delusional as kitten When you win you are pros 15 v 150 when you loose we are blobing 150 vs 15. I even had one of your member insulting me the whole raid and telling me how we were blobing when in fact you were even blobier than us always impacting us with another guild ( FDO or something ). => http://global3.memecdn.com/kitten-please_o_635473.jpg

This thread is full of delusional people

[VSS]Juda @ Vizunah square

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

romsea.8539

cute new pugs someone said i think

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

So now people somehow think we “lose pride” or hate our server because of griefing some poorly organised encounter on a 100% pvp map?
What a joke guys man up, what did you expect, unicorns and rainbows?

Now then talking about server pride, imagine thousand of americans players belonging to a big alliance taunting you big time, mass transfering to your ennemy server specifically to kick your kitten at night, 100’s of them camping spawn dancing and laughing all night long in EB during the reset.
And then witness your server going nuts : community posting RP everywhere, individuals litterally giving their IRL and sanity to the server, insane mobilization 24/7 and… winning the matchup against all odds.
this story alone is more server pride than you will ever achieve. that was against deso..
I could go on and talk to you about FSP, Arborstone, BT, Elona.. oh and yes SFR too my bad, i forgot…
Lots of server came to kick our kitten out of t1, sometimes with turnover of russian/EU/US guilds with the same goal. We’ve seen it all guys, and we’re still here laughing hard at you when we launch a one night raid that destroy all your hopes for a win and proceed to cry on forums that “omg you’re bad, omg a game with a score and a ladder, what is this nonsense”.

Anyway, funny week as always with you sfr (particularly true with the forum war going on), can’t deny that, see you next time

But why you are so bad? Does your commanders just kitten or is your players skill level below average? Stop raging.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Sarevok.2638

We are yet since ruin failed for push us out of t1. Every jump server gave us raison to be hate , now you have some good reasons GvG is not WvW.

Just gonna say that servers don’t try to push you out of t1 because it’s alot safer on their computers and just in general easier to not get to t1 in the first place!

I literily had to go out and get a CM 212 Hyper Evo just to play wvw again without risking my cpu going over the top!

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

romsea.8539

i’m not, i’m actually enjoying this week more than others, because you made us finally move ( which didn’t happen since new ladder), and also because of the small verbal skirmish going on between sfr and vs, but hey, i think you guessed already.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Hvaran.6327

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Covis.6037

Faunus.3647 – ignore this guy jsut look at his chat history. Zero positive comments ^^

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Sarevok.2638

Wow, shut down faster than Madagascar.

Vizunah / Jade Sea / SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

We all know as a server you have condemned them

No. Read Troma’s posts.

will only be a matter of time before servers start joining together to take you down

Please do. Seriously.

The French Flair [FF]