Week 2 EU : Vizunah - Jade Sea - Baruch Bay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: rainmakercano.3152

rainmakercano.3152

Well, I was commanding yesterday at Jade Sea’s BL. Despite the fact VS and JS would attack simoultaneously our T3 Bay for more than 3 hours I watched their zergs stumble across each other and act as if they were just not met… ignoring each other. Paradoxically, there were several JS’s structures up which were less defended than our siege-crammed fort. As somebody said before, do not deny the blatantly obvious. I don’t say that such a thing is ‘illegal’, ‘immoral’ or anything else. What it really drives me up the wall is so many people trying to deny it. Rain would’nt fall downwards but upwards, as everyone may appreciate.

I must admit I used to think JS was a better server overall than BB. Not a huge gap but I trusted its guilds. After these days I am utterly convinced that BB’s potential may overcome that of JS, which, in turn, ends up making me happy.

Queues just [insert your ‘kitten’ here]. Many many MANY good players just can’t stand this for much longer. 3-4+h queue is just a shame for the game.

Kind regards,

Karange [siN].

Stalwart Karnage – Guardian
Seven Instincts [siN]- Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: azrael.5913

azrael.5913

Welcome in wonderland.

pfffft i give up , kingface will understand it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Thanks for fights WAR & BuLL, love u!

Thanks WL <3

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Welcome in wonderland.

pfffft i give up , kingface will understand it

Yes, I do.

For the joke, this was obvious, even more than the doubleteaming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

The double teaming is lol. Noone is doing it.

If there were good commanders and map organisation on any server in this game, then they would flip a whole map and take your t3 objective that the 3rd faction is sieging. Even the numbnuts on spvp understood it, free capping is key while decoying somewhere else, even better if the 3rd faction is the bait.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KoALa.9854

KoALa.9854

If some guys wanna see the real focus http://gw2wvw.org/?region=2&tier=3.

BB and JS you are focusing each other. On VS we like fighting you guys because you have interesting tactics and some of your guilds are really goods at surprising us.

I was leading last weekend during on the BB map (4h on saturday and 4h on sunday)
and it was a cool fighting trying to take the main fort. I really enjoyed it and all the players from VS behind too.

in Match-ups

rainmakercano.3152

I smell the rage, Empyre. Despite being focused by 2 servers on different doors (I tore down 20+ omega golems and countless catas in only 2 hours; no number adulteration) and being largely outnumbered our T3 stood still for more or less 16 hours. Double focus exist and this is no joke. I’ve seen and felt it more than once.

This morning again: VS takes our garrison with their huge number superiority (outnumbered buff in our home BL wtf?) and Jade takes it in front of said VS without the latter doing a single thing to defend it. And that 4 mins before the points ticked. You do want us not to believe what we just have before our very eyes? The word is BLATANT. And don’t call ‘good commanders’ or any other stuff. Both VS and JS were annihilated every single time we clashed (and I’m speaking of random players, not guildies). But oh! surprise! We wipe VS, there’s jade with golems attacking the opposite door. We kill JS and VS is back. Seriously, there is no discussion possible. It was what it was. Don’t try to make me look like I have seen Nessie or the Yeti. It was what it was xD.

Kind regards,

Karnage [siN].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebisun.9682

Ebisun.9682

If some guys wanna see the real focus http://gw2wvw.org/?region=2&tier=3.

This web only show the focus of the structures taken, for example, is server A is defending the only structure of his map attacked for the other two servers, the focus will never increase, in return, the focus betwen server B and C will increase beacause their structures are being exchanged betwewn them.

Is very difficult to estimate the real focus. This calcul is a fan made calcul.

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

I smell the rage, Empyre. Despite being focused by 2 servers on different doors (I tore down 20+ omega golems and countless catas in only 2 hours; no number adulteration) and being largely outnumbered our T3 stood still for more or less 16 hours. Double focus exist and this is no joke. I’ve seen and felt it more than once.

This morning again: VS takes our garrison with their huge number superiority (outnumbered buff in our home BL wtf?) and Jade takes it in front of said VS without the latter doing a single thing to defend it. And that 4 mins before the points ticked. You do want us not to believe what we just have before our very eyes? The word is BLATANT. And don’t call ‘good commanders’ or any other stuff. Both VS and JS were annihilated every single time we clashed (and I’m speaking of random players, not guildies). But oh! surprise! We wipe VS, there’s jade with golems attacking the opposite door. We kill JS and VS is back. Seriously, there is no discussion possible. It was what it was. Don’t try to make me look like I have seen Nessie or the Yeti. It was what it was xD.

Kind regards,

Karnage [siN].

Cool story but Empyre is on BB.

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Ye lol, despite that. Ofc Viz let JS cap it, it was T3 in the end, instead of no attacker getting it, they rather let the other side reset it. Paper > T3 when it comes to recapping at a later point. Same thing happened when we (BB) took T3 JS bay on sat or sun. Viz was inside with a whole zone as well, but let BB (bull+war+few pu) cap it so it’s reset instead of trying to fight us and a potential comeback of JS. Needless to say that the bay became the kitten of the zone after.

Stuff like that is not matchup deciding when 1 server spikes 400+ at 4am.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Holy kitten, i agree with Empyre for the first time !

29/10/2013 never forget

Attachments:

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

I’m crying IRL. True story.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vincent.9621

Vincent.9621

Perfect patch timing for us in Jade Sea ^^

Vincent D Lash – Elementalist
Seven Instincts [siN] – Baruch Bay [SP]
Youtube Channel- Elementalist Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/VincentDLash

(edited by Vincent.9621)

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

BB and A.net are doubleteaming VS…

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExaFlare.1390

ExaFlare.1390

triple teaming!

Server : Vizunah Square [FR]
Chars : Exa Flare | Exaflare | Aurora Wall | Aurora Sword | Azure Flame God

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Made a little vid of how Viz does their infamous morning golem rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoYWq2TAqaE

Mesmers always seem well organized porting golems smoothly.

in Match-ups

rainmakercano.3152

@Kingface.Empyre being on BB… does it make any difference? For sure it does not.

Ofc I don’t want to start any personal quarrell but, as I said twice, is ppl denying reality what get me on my nerves. As some ppl stated in BB’s most prominent forum: me/my fun > my guild > my server > everything else. I see no pun in other servers doubleteaming. It’s refusing reality what annoys me. I do care more about my guild than I do about the server. I take no particular pride on being on BB or any other server. Does it make any difference? I just want to play and dig pvpesque-gvgesque style. That’s pretty much all I do care about. Sharing a language doesn’t mean I have to swear allegiance and stalwartly defend any server, whether it is BB or any other.

Ofc, I don’t mean VS and JS are permaholding their hands but it is obvious that big brother fill small brother’s bag with candy sometimes. Too many ‘casualities’ in a row elicit my most skeptical vein, you know.

In the end, I hope we get our well-deserved 2nd place in this matchup. We’re striving to get it.

Kind regards,

Karnage [siN].

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

I also can say you refuse reality by denying that the example you mention it’s a specific case at a specific moment and that you can find it for BB and JS against VS sometimes or BB and VS against JS another time.

Yes, I can understand the one involving you can be annoying but it’s not a reason to write a book about it cause other different ways may also happen. It’s just WvWvW.

Look at french forums and see by your own the whines from JS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ash.9463

Ash.9463

As some ppl stated in BB’s most prominent forum: me/my fun > my guild > my server > everything else. I see no pun in other servers doubleteaming. It’s refusing reality what annoys me.

When people start using words like “reality”, it makes me think they are so entitled to their own opinion, they are just here to rage and spit to other’s faces, pretty much like Empyre.

“Double teaming” is pretty much a matter of opportunity. See an orange cross on green garnison ? Attack the red spawn tower, people will have to make a choice. Fighting to reset a T3 bay ? Expect the 3rd party to come and try to make it a Swiss cheese and have a chance to claim it for themselves.
Happens everywhere, every time, no need for evil plots. As the current leader in total points, getting you 2 in a tie and forcing you to fight each other is rational. Previous match-up, SFR was a threat for us, there was no double focus, just a “bash SFR” warcry from us, and i guess Piken preyed on the weak (and sometimes reset our T3s with a golem army at 5pm, gj to them). No need for evil plots, just targets of opportunity.

I remember a time where Deso and a second server (I think it was SFR because they were good, but not willing to light that fire, it was prolly another one) were sieging our spawn fort on EB. No gate left standing, lord room last stand, Deso packed on upper wall to the right, 2nd server packed on the left. Deso impacted for a rough 10seconds, backed off when 2nd serv charged and fought for 10s, then went back to heal the moment Deso came at us… And so on.
Of course we raged. Of course we did not win that MU (finished 2nd though, but Deso was rubbish at this time), but we still had a lot of fun. Our big mouthed players probably came here to rage though, so feel for yourself what you would have felt for them.

Double teaming is part the game*, as are bad PUs, low affluence times**, golem rushes *, and not winning.
*(the opportunity kind, i’m not in favor of behind-the-scene agreements)

• (a mix a these 2 happened yesterdy afternoon : no lead on EB, 6h queue time. We ticked at 30-40 for a moment) edit yeah i realize I’m speaking of 6h queue as a low affluence time, you got my point
    *(we’ve had our fair share, gents)

Were the game not this laggy, trifaction fights would be a lot more popular. Don’t deny it. You love that too.

(edited by Ash.9463)

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

When people start using words like “reality”, it makes me think they are so entitled to their own opinion, they are just here to rage and spit to other’s faces, pretty much like Empyre.

And you are who again? Go back on JOL and keep praising. If you knew a thing, you would know what I do when I actually rage. Coming on this forums takes just 10s to write a post and enlighten the fire, if you think that is effecting me in the slighest, more power to you.
Ofc everyone is entitled to their opinions and I expect them to stand up for them, you’re just trying to derail “entitling own opinions” into a bad thing.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Well, you’re affected enough to reply to him vehemently.

Nice pull Ash.

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Think before posting, but since it’s you, nvm.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

<3 u too bro

in Match-ups

rainmakercano.3152

I get everyone’s points if they’re reasonable enough. Thing is it is not just me who watches a plot: several fellow commanders report having witnessed that same behaviour many MANY times this week. Strategy could be used as an argument if such a thing had happened once, twice or three times. There is even a post on Spanish GW2 official forum started by a person I just do not know and many MANY reports on BB’s forum. I don’t want to continue on a sterile argument. I just expressed what I felt. I know our French guilds at BB may not agree with us and respect their opinions. Needless to say I don’t post in a forum just to rage. I ain’t kitten: WvW isn’t a particularly ‘fair’ game. That was just my point of view and I think I stated it in a more than respectful fancy. Do not fuel fires unnecesarily.

Kind regards,

Karnage [siN].

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Jade Sea isn’t Vizunah little brother, at all. With the score you can see we are neutral, and the actions ingames are totally random against you, depend on the commander (if he prefers JS or BB, where he can take points etc)

Both of your servers are thinking we help the other, it’s starting to be ridiculous for us. We are like “wtf”…

You can check the week versus SFR to see the difference…

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kagerro.6785

Kagerro.6785

Thanks to Baruch guild [HERO] for some fun fights Tuesday
Hope to see you next time

Kagerro – Necromancer
Hämmer Stun [HS] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Ash.9463

And you are who again? Go back on JOL and keep praising. If you knew a thing, you would know what I do when I actually rage. Coming on this forums takes just 10s to write a post and enlighten the fire, if you think that is effecting me in the slighest, more power to you.
Ofc everyone is entitled to their opinions and I expect them to stand up for them, you’re just trying to derail “entitling own opinions” into a bad thing.

Well you got 1 (part of a) sentence in my wall of text. Sure, all I’m doing is trying to bring you down ! Go you, raid boss !
Hmm… but who are you, again ?

I get everyone’s points if they’re reasonable enough. Thing is it is not just me who watches a plot: several fellow commanders report having witnessed that same behaviour many MANY times this week. Strategy could be used as an argument if such a thing had happened once, twice or three times. There is even a post on Spanish GW2 official forum started by a person I just do not know and many MANY reports on BB’s forum.

Many reports on 10 times many actions. I think no ill of you, valued opponent. But JS could probably state that many proofs of dedicated actions against them. Do not underestimate rivalry between frenchies, people who might have left JS for VS (or the other way around), guilds coming from other games with old vendettas…

See it this way : if we had/have an agreement, given the score, VS could very well give its own tier to JS to make sure they go second. Heck, vs SFR I once, on Thursday, proposed to let Piken get our T1 aska on Piken bordeland so we could focus on SFR, in order to deny SFR points a make sure Piken got 2nd place. Answer i got ? “Dude, WTF ? Get out of my bus ! We want them to take 2nd, but they gotta fight for it”. SFR got it before the tick after rolling on our def.

Yep my word is no proof, and in the midst of the hundreds of fights, you will find what justify your opinion. No one blinder than he who doesn’t want to see. Please don’t use your magic mirror on this argument : do we NEED double teaming in this MU ? 6 months ago or so, we had Arborstone and Deso (IIRC, maybe another contender at the time), alliance was spoken of on the first day. Then we betrayed each other almost at the same time.
Opportunists.
(btw that’s why I joined no guild, they’re mostly a bunch of wounded egos ranting about each other. This forum is so much better :)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Camel.2570

Camel.2570

This matchup is a joke, but a big joke.
Between Anet and Vizunah.

in Match-ups

rainmakercano.3152

(btw that’s why I joined no guild, they’re mostly a bunch of wounded egos ranting about each other. This forum is so much better

Nuff said; you just unveiled yourself. You are worth of ZERO attention. BB!

in Match-ups

Posted by: menaron.3047

menaron.3047

Opportunists.
(btw that’s why I joined no guild, they’re mostly a bunch of wounded egos ranting about each other. This forum is so much better

PvEer ho!! oh, you forgot we are elitist too :P
anyway, you are not suposed to be on the new PvE Events and not in a WvW map?

in Match-ups

Ash.9463

Nuff said; you just unveiled yourself. You are worth of ZERO attention. BB!

See ? that’s why I start to believe you are so full of yourself you can’t have a 2-way conversation. You just try to make yourself look like a better human being than me so you don’t even have to try and use argument. “I have a bigger e-peeen, your argument is invalid”.
Empyre at least tries to makes sense in the middle of his troll, you just need to get through ego shell.

Btw I claim i’m guildless in half my posts, no big unveil. If on Barush it means you can’t contribute to your server, well, lol. Explains a lot on your performance. Many PUs on Vizu are active and coordinated scouts, roamers, supplyers, defenders.

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Coordination would mean something in a scenario of equal coverage, but in the current state of the game, it’s just something to make one feel better of the time spend on the game, but isn’t effecting on the outcome of a week. Look at SFR last week, completely uncoordinated during prime times, yet scores were close in those periods unlike the result of +~70k to Viz makes believe. Zones aren’t designed for deeper tactical play.
Your claim about being pug on BB is just a blatant bad troll with no facts to bolster. Have a look at mos webside during times of 4 map queues on 3 servers thiu week. See how all your scouts, spies, roamers, suppliers, defenders have absolutely no impact on what is happening due to zone design.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Ash.9463

“If” in the beginning of the sentence means no claim, but supposition. Of course I got no facts, I know how PUs affect Vizu, no idea how they fare on Babush.

What do you mean by zone ? Time zone, map zone ?

Prime time IMO is the matter of guilds. That’s where they meet and do their stuff between themselves, and PUs are not welcome for reasons I understand and respect. In the morning, afternoon and night, many a time did PUs saved a T3. Being overmanned is indeed frustrating, and don’t believe we’ve never been. But having a good time cover from pugs IS part of the organisation, will it or not.

And SFR WOULD have made up 2nd last week, if our leaders did not alert our night PUs on the last 2 nights. If you see many 10+ guilds out of 7pm-12pm, I don’t (maybe EB, so much queue there).
If people keep ignoring that playing for points 24/7 is legit due to the game format, all the better for us. And we’re a national server. I may have seen (or heard on TS) 3, maybe 4 canadians in last month’s nights.

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Doesn’t it make you wonder that despite being “international” servers noone can compete with Viz in terms of coverage, so your point about “national” is kinda invalid, especially since those timezones that would make a difference (-6 and +6, read: NA and russia) are spread amongst all international servers (or stay on their timezone, na). Remember times of XAOC on blacktide? THAT is what an international presence looks like if it’s in game effecting masses. A single guild nullified and trumped Viz in their offtime coverage.

24/7 is legit, noone is dumb enough to “ignore it”, people are simply not there and those that could play at times don’t because of the uncompetitive play during those hours if it’s not their natural prime. That’s why being a packed server full of pugs is a massive plus over servers that have mostly guilds (e.g. sfr 1.0/2.0), in the end it only matters “how packed you are”.

zones = map zone. Just look at them, waypoints, distance west/east, distance north/south (despite the very south/very north being basically a dead area while being 30-40% of total map). Nothing that makes for tactical play beyond “orange cross west, check if any allies do it via /m, go east and free cap”. Nothing is enforcing cooperation, since the whole zerg can move around the map (or even zones, multimap coverage) fast enough once a cross is spotted.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

What but of course we talk about coordination just to feel better about ourselve. We have more coverage so it’s obvious that top tier server can’t organise anything in term of off prime ppt, they are a bunch of headless chickens anyways.
Scout are indeed useless because wvw tactics is “orange cross attack the opposite” ! Roaming aiming for supply; stealth tower capping ; 30 man group making an orange cross to cover another stealthed 30 man group or a zerg making a cross on one objective to immediatly stealth cap another never happen…. at anytime, everyone in his right mind knows this.

Multimap coordination? oh man, pure luck we just happen to moove some people from map to map randomly, we never plan to push kitten a map to relieve another map under heavy pressure. reacting accordingly is meaningless and doesn’t contribute in victory in anyway…because you know, coverage !

Oh and sfr ah, they couldn’t do anything because we were stacked, i mean we got full zone zerg ready with prime commanders (you know, those with over 1k5 wvw levels) ready to lead to counter their force at 5 o’clock in the morning by pure luck and reinforcement to maintain early morning pressure thanks to coverage, and this all week long! isn’t it beautifull?

Ahah sorry for this, i took the easy way around

(edited by romsea.8539)

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Where was all that in weeks 45-48 last year when XAOC simply outcovaraged you each morning and kept all the kitten until eu prime because they were 3-6h ahead and it’s normal playtime for them already? You see it doesn’t matter what you do if the enemy has more numbers.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/15
Look at the spikes, 7am, 10am, 8am, 9am, 7:45am, 9am
now compare Viz last week http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/114
4am (mini spike), 5:30am, 4:30am, 9am, 8am, 3:30am, 3am

See the pattern? When other servers can’t field full (in relation, not necessarily queued) zones, some server spikes. Need no uber coordination for that.
Where does your multimap go when XAOC fills eb and 1 borderland just with guildies and the other zones are full of pugs? Right, nowhere. It doesn’t matter, you move your multi to zone A, you’ll have resistance there, you move it to B, same etc… OR do you actually believe you could drop SFR to 120 pts at 7-8am, while you multimap with 1 blob and they have 4 zones queued?
SFR 1.0/2.0 did have a similar sized night cap to yours at that time and guess what, the matchup was won before midday, because the eastern euros were playing already.

[RG]

in Match-ups

romsea.8539

I see your point but where you’re mistaken is in thinking that it’s totally uncontroled by anyone.
What i mean by that is that xaoc at that time was on BT specifically to hit hard off prime (though it didn’t required anykind of special organisation for them as it was their “natural” raid time, as you mentionned) but viz was not prepared to counter those or didn’t have sufficient motivation to do so, hence those spikes.
Viz last week was fully organised to specifically counter those off prime raid. And on this subject you’re also conveniently forgetting that those hours (around 5 am) were supposed to be the strongest time of sfr (or do i have to quote wemil on that).
You are right though when talking about 3oclock am spikes, where it was supposed to be “our” off prime coverage.
But let’s be honest here, in the context of the league, all t1 server are pretty much queued on 4 maps 24 hours a day, or at least they were last week. so again, a moot point imo.

And in the context of 24/7 coverage as you also mention assuming imbalance between pop, you sure have a point but it doesn’t quite fit for 24/7 equal population. I’d go further in saying that assuming 24/7 equal coverage for all server it all boils down to coordination or eventually lowering ennemy morale by ruining their day in open field in order to regain a coverage edge. What i believe considering sfr ticking at 120 is the latter, low morale

(edited by romsea.8539)

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

SFR wasnt perma queued, Piken wasnt perma queued once the weekend was over, hence the recurring spikes.
On the weekend, I’d agree with you until Saturday evening , on sunday morning+ SFR/Piken were surely not evenly packed.
Keep in mind when you compare to pre-league SFR coverage and their morning raids, Viz was slacking and hating themselves because they lost efficiency. So prolly SFR raids weren’t smaller last week, just yours larger (or did you always have 300+ ppl on ts at 6 in the morning when fighting SFR?).

[RG]

in Match-ups

romsea.8539

Yep, that was exactly my point, organisation to counter sfr, not all magically happen by coverage. So we can at least agree on that. And as i edited, no queue on sfr after the first w-e (though i find it hard to believe but admitedly) could be explained by low morale (due to a internal drama, some guilds or lead leaving, pugs hunting for achievement ruining sfr strategy etc…) bunch of reasons that are their internal problems and doesn’t relate to our server situation.
And also for sfr ticking at 120, let’s not forget Piken, that have done a pretty good job at keeping them at bay too !

Though, to come back to this week match up, i give you that this one is much more based on basic coverage, we can rely much more if not totally on off prime ppt (even if we don’t, i think we honestly do our best in prime with a turnover of maybe less experienced commander).
At least we can have some guild raids out and have some drama with both of u guys <3

(edited by romsea.8539)

in Match-ups

Posted by: azrael.5913

azrael.5913

the last 2 day’s there are almost no queue’s anymore on sfr, @ prime maybe 10-15 min. That started after the new PVE patch. So it only showed that we were unprepared for the mass pve players influx. But even if we tried to involve the pve players it would still not work. The only thing they want is easy achievements , not defending a t3 bay against 2 enemies.

The propaganda of troma + the french holiday is what realy kittened us up

side note : i find it funny that al say that international servers have more advantage over national servers. But why are there only 2 of the 9 servers international in T1 ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanhart.3470

vanhart.3470

You can’t deny that Vizunah is neutralizing Baruch Bay to help Jade to get points.

Check your exploits, especially those of siege weapons, allegations are flying, are too obvious

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Okay Vanhart, we are cheaters helping Jade Sea. Did you see the focus SFR took last week? did you see what is it? your score are totally close, stop with paranoia. They say the exact same things:

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=1237400&page=3#post26574846

If both of you say we help the other, and the score are close, think a little what is the reality? bingo, we are neutral !

in Match-ups

Posted by: konradh.9382

konradh.9382

You can’t deny that Vizunah is neutralizing Baruch Bay to help Jade to get points.

Check your exploits, especially those of siege weapons, allegations are flying, are too obvious

Vizunah help Jade Sea ???

You are kidding ? I think !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

you’re right, they’re helping us lagging, but nothing else

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

http://tof.canardpc.com/view/4f814f3f-24f3-418c-ab25-17ea9a70d1b8.jpg

http://tof.canardpc.com/view/0e5f2616-db93-4588-b837-a024db89fae6.jpg

It changes everytime, everyday. Depend on your perfs, and what the VS commander choose at the moment. Open your eyes

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Looks like now it’s more like other servers accepting Viz victory and fighting between themselves to get 2nd place, instead of even teaming up to beat the crap out of the strongest one :P
Viz has rly high numbers, at every time of the day there is queue to any map, the shortest for me was maybe 20m yesterday, prolly cuz of pve patch and Viz thinking they already won it so slacking a bit. Other times there is usually over 1hr queue to borderlands and to EB – well I managed to get into EB only 2 or 3 times this week and was around 2 am after several hours of queue, but it was time to sleep already so yeah, EB is out of reach during normal hours (unless you maybe queue in the morning )…
Don’t think any server can solo handle them right now with the amount of ppl playing at every time of day (and night).

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Nono, it’s the coordination of the multimap zerg that is jumping from map to map to help and relief pressure.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

Troma, several things.

- First, those photos doesn’t mean anything. First one is from the period of the day when in Baruch there is nobody while both VS and JS have a lot of population. Second could be the same, but wothout the time I cant say anything. In these moments it is normal that the server without pop has nearly no structures.
- There are dozens of reports from baruchians that have seen both blobs of VS and JS ignoring them, while the first blob of baruchians they see, they jump without any doubt. Also VS entering to a Baruch structure and JS finally capped it, with no solid arguments. VS going first to BB in a JS keep, like if they were helping defending…
- I’ve experienced myself a lot of times, in BB bl, both VS ans JS going for garrison and upper towers, while ignoring each other structures and only seen orange swords in their camps or in the middle of nowhere.
- The gw2 statistics shows that VS has taken slightly more BB structures than JS. But differences have been reducing, cause after the weekend it was 58-42. This shows that VS went more to BB structures on weekend and equal during the week.
- We have a photo of EB where the map is half red, half blue, and only our keep green, like if it was planned. JS took the left part of our EB and VS the right. Kinda funny xd

Those things and much more doesn’t mean that JS and VS have done an alliance. I don’t care if you do or if you help between you. Anet neither cares, so it doesn’t matter.

But what is real is that VS has the power to control this kind of matches, cause it has much more coverage than the other 2. Maybe if we are so close is cause VS has made sure it is in this way and let decide the match in the last days. Maybe this explains why when any of BB or JS has taken a little advantage, in the next few hours, they are close again.

I would like to see a Baruch-Jade-another server instead of VS, to see what happens without the influence of the VS power. But this wont be possible in this league, cause this is the only match that BB and JS face each other.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

(edited by Ansau.7326)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

But what is real is that VS has the power to control this kind of matches, cause it has much more coverage than the other 2. Maybe if we are so close is cause VS has made sure it is in this way and let decide the match in the last days.

If it is the case, it is in no way planned. Yeah we could probably play with the scores of BB or JS in this matchup, but we clearly decided early in the week that it was a disgusting way of doing things.
Everything that happens since saturday is kind of random and depending on the will of each commander. There are no focus planned.

Cheers

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Can we stop talking about the focus and just play the game?

Vizu, you are for sure lot superior (talking about scores) than BB and JS, so… well played dudes

Jade, you give some hope to Baruch, because last week you did a really good job beating RS and Elona and we are really close on gameplay and score, so thanks so much

Keep the thread clean and just enjoy the last day of machup.

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]