Week 2 EU : Vizunah - Jade Sea - Baruch Bay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ash.9463

Ash.9463

I… don’t see the point anymore. Every day a new guy come and has unveiled the evil master plan. It’s like fighting a blob of blindfolded teens, with diagrams.

Empyre, I can’t keep trying to understand. It seems to me your point is that VS owes its “competitivness” (don’t jump on that word please) to its massive population with less than a gram of skill per dozen keyboards used. And we’re cheating, both in the software way, and in the fair “the cheese stands alone” way. Furthermore the game mode doesn’t even present any tactical interest (outside of open field battle, i presume).
Please correct if I understood anything wrong.

So, what exactly is your point ?
I’ll go ahead with my guess : trying to tone down Vizunian’s egos inflating, with these victories. Even if I don’t recall seeing any big mouthing in the last few threads I did read (apart from the “call to arms” thing, which I call intern propaganda, but that’s what leaders do, from companies to nations). And even so, I believe you’re perceptive enough to know your way of doing won’t do much for it (except make opponents look like angry loosers, even the servers you’re not in).

I just don’t get it, so before leaving the thread i’d like you to tell me, by PM if you will.
Any way, I’m already done.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

Can we stop talking about the focus and just play the game?

Vizu, you are for sure lot superior (talking about scores) than BB and JS, so… well played dudes

Jade, you give some hope to Baruch, because last week you did a really good job beating RS and Elona and we are really close on gameplay and score, so thanks so much

Keep the thread clean and just enjoy the last day of machup.

i don’t know who will be the 2nd or the 3rd but you’ve done real good this week, i wasn’t expecting this.
We already knew that you have some of the top fighting guilds but you played tactical at the same time and it was (is ? ) hard to keep making our job (and points…..)

that’s a good fighting week for us in BSF, we’ll wait after the leagues and hope to meet you again with a “normal” 3rd opponent

good luck & have fun !

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacksmoke.5792

Blacksmoke.5792

Please stop these conspiracy theories, thanks to everyone for this good match up, and good luck for Baruch bay and Jade sea for the final day of the match ^^.

Blâcksmoke lvl 80 Elementalist
Jornàda Del Muerto lvl 80 Thief
Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

I… don’t see the point anymore. Every day a new guy come and has unveiled the evil master plan. It’s like fighting a blob of blindfolded teens, with diagrams.

Empyre, I can’t keep trying to understand. It seems to me your point is that VS owes its “competitivness” (don’t jump on that word please) to its massive population with less than a gram of skill per dozen keyboards used. And we’re cheating, both in the software way, and in the fair “the cheese stands alone” way. Furthermore the game mode doesn’t even present any tactical interest (outside of open field battle, i presume).
Please correct if I understood anything wrong.

So, what exactly is your point ?
I’ll go ahead with my guess : trying to tone down Vizunian’s egos inflating, with these victories. Even if I don’t recall seeing any big mouthing in the last few threads I did read (apart from the “call to arms” thing, which I call intern propaganda, but that’s what leaders do, from companies to nations). And even so, I believe you’re perceptive enough to know your way of doing won’t do much for it (except make opponents look like angry loosers, even the servers you’re not in).

I just don’t get it, so before leaving the thread i’d like you to tell me, by PM if you will.
Any way, I’m already done.

I simply said that there’s no skill, organisation and cooperation needed to win a matchup in wvw in this game. All you need is numbers. It applies to Viz, just like every other server for that case, which I kept repeating oh so often, so there’s no intention to bash Viz alone. Just that Viz players seem to be more receptive to it, whining how they have to work and hassle to integrate pugs.

I don’t say Viz is cheating (in this case 1 individual got caught and the zerg abused it, maybe knowing, maybe unaware), I only said that after you reflected the SFR forum warrior on their server, you shouldn’t whine when someone reflects your cheaters on your server.

Exactly, there’s no deeper tactical play in working on a map beyond “enemy fight left side, we go right side of map”. I’d even say give a person with a brain 70 players who will ALL do what he/she says, that very commander will flip an entire zone within 2h vs 2 other servers both queued.

My point is to keep the fire burning and looking at pms, on forums and ingame, I receive from Viz (or other servers for that purpose) on a daily basis, fecking awesome job.
Inflating egos over a victory in GW2? I don’t think anyone is stupid enough for this. Noone will remember you nor me in a future game for winning a matchup in gw2 wvw.

About JS, “marre du bullkitten” (just quoting here). Exactly.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theylaloba.9276

Theylaloba.9276

Everyone here is talking about coverage and doule focusing, but to be honest I must talk about Viz in other terms. Good job Viz is the first time I’ve seen a blob of Viz moving and acting as one , reagrouping and not retreating. You were an awesome opponent but now you’re better, ‘cause (in my opinion) you’re now playing much better and your blobs are harder to delete (sometimes imposible to delete). I hope that next time we face you you don’t even need to blob.

Spikipok an RNV Skullbreaker

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExaFlare.1390

ExaFlare.1390

- We have a photo of EB where the map is half red, half blue, and only our keep green, like if it was planned. JS took the left part of our EB and VS the right. Kinda funny xd

And when BB takes the 2 left towers, and JS takes the 2 right towers, and then both attack Valley at the same time. Is this planned?
Please, just stop with the conspiracy theory.

Server : Vizunah Square [FR]
Chars : Exa Flare | Exaflare | Aurora Wall | Aurora Sword | Azure Flame God

in Match-ups

Posted by: azrael.5913

azrael.5913

…..
Noone will remember you nor me in a future game for winning a matchup in gw2 wvw.

This is what i always keep saying to myself , when i want to put to much effort in a game. I already lost 3 years of “in fact useless time” in an other game.

No boss was interested that i raided hardcore in ensidia. That’s why i respect but also being sad at the same time when i see people like troma putting so much in a GAME .

in Match-ups

Posted by: GameRex.8735

GameRex.8735

Who will be second ?

Nobody knows

Baruch takes the lead but tomorrow is a public holiday in France.

(edited by GameRex.8735)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arvibe.2394

Arvibe.2394

Who will be second ?

Nobody knows

Baruch takes the lead but tomorrow is a public holiday in France.

In Spain too

Shoepato – Leader of [BuLL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bonora.8790

Bonora.8790

Thanks to Baruch guild [HERO] for some fun fights Tuesday
Hope to see you next time

Thanks to you [HS] for those fights. It’s nice to see a reduced group in Vizunah, we hope you continue like that and really good luck.

Héroes del karma [HERO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xentinel.5184

Xentinel.5184

Incredible.

Gw2 Focus

Attachments:

Elona Reach [DE]
Zeptil – Mavelion – Xentinel – Wyzriel – Thranax -Jarthas – Wretch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anen.1742

Anen.1742

Incredible.

Gw2 Focus

The question is: Is the score the result of the focus or the focus the result of the score?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Camel.2570

Camel.2570

Incredible.

Gw2 Focus

And Jade can give thanks to Vizunah, because would have been worse.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebisun.9682

Ebisun.9682

Congratulations to Jade for the second place! matched and interesting match until the last day… except for vizunah, he was out of the league since the start….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Still another hour of game time till reset. This match is so close I’m betting that second place spot will come right down to the last minute

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

Amazing fight taken to the last hour. Congratulations to Jade to take more profit of the situation of today and win the second place.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Grats to Jade, I thougt we would beat you, but since 7am you’ve done a really good match.
Vizu is in another league with that astonishing night strength,

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vanderhart.5036

Vanderhart.5036

Congratz to Vizuna ppl for ur 1st and 2nd place on this match.
Fyi, u only get 5 points instead of 8.
See ya and hf

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

congratulations to you BB, you keep fighting till the very last minute and it was hell of a hard day for us
there’s only a few points between us, what a match…. !

GL for your next matchup

/bow

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: urano.3480

urano.3480

Was a stupid match jade and vizuna should beat us since first day and not give us illusion to get 2 place this was even cruel.

(edited by urano.3480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Thank you for such a beautiful 2nd place match to watch, Jade/Baruch. Was awesome. Urano, don’t be sad my friend, there was no plan to help them in any way; they did it by themselves. I swear it.

See you later guys

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: chatonveca.4150

chatonveca.4150

Hi,
I’m from jade sea (and sorry for my bad english)
Just to say that in this match, there is really no agreement between jade sea and Vizunah.
We have already faced Vizunah, and it was very difficult as we do not have enough players for that.
Our goal was simply to face you, knowing you, and frankly, we had a very good time.
In fact, we have more or less ignored Vizunah, we only resist their constant attacks, especially when we were attacking you (they attacking us EVERY time we attacking you but we were pretty responsive most of the time, so, it was very difficult for us too).

Sea Jade hope facing you next time, it was really intense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

^ I disagree, Vizuna keep the EB castle the whole week until the las day and then they leave it to Jade; also, after being a very balance score in BB borderline for six days in the 7th the focus from both VS and JS was strong enough to reduce our score to 5-10.

IMO Vizuna just did play whith us and then they choose which one left for the second place in the last moment. Is fine due was His prerrogative and was in His hands, but for me was also a lesson: to not invest anymore in the final results of the league.

I don’t longer care about the final score of my own server of the final slot we will find; league is already determined by coverage and fighting for the points is just plain boring. I’ll return to roaming and focus into improve my k/d ratio instead of having this game like a kind of “second job”.